Creatures Overhaul - Workshop - On indefinite hold

Hey I have a simple idea and want to see what others have to say about it...

I can't stand fighting skeletons now because they gonna rape muh character with a bone eeeeewwww!!!! kinda of gross ya know? What if for the skeletons they had a ghost dick or ghost person shader on a penis mesh instead? There is this one quest of the PSE mod where a whole bunch of skeletons come after the player at once like over 20 of them lol would be funny to see the chaos of combat rape there but bones eeeeewwww... this bother anyone else? just thought I would throw this out there see what people think.

added to skeleton the A P Root    hope you find it usefull

hope i am not too late and it is usefull.

( the skeleton you uploaded has a very strange issue in blender did not look at vanilla . if there is any probleme with 'skelli' simply change it with nifskope to replace it with yours or vanilla.)

skeleton + ap.7z

Gonna check that skeleton:-)

Hey I have a question about imp sex animations, the imps attacking the player or npc fly them up in the air and screw but could they also just rape the player or npc face? I get this idea from the npc dialogue in the game where npcs complain about imps fluttering about throwing fireballs in your face lol. They could flutter about throwing imp dick in people face too hehe:-)

EDIT

LOL a bigger bone sticking out of the skeleton oh well but the skeleton controller looks great.

Great work Greg, I'm looking forward to seeing what else you have in store.

I just tested the new dogs pack, but the body for the dogs is invisible. It was easy to fix however since it was just a wrong texture path in the dogbody.nif file.

Also, the blow job animation for the bear seems to be out of alignment.

Cheers  :cool:

Is there sex with giant mushrooms and indeed with vegetables??

This mod http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14619-lovers-creatures-20/ allows you to summon both, a male and a female form of a fungoid creature. Both will come with a custom animation in each case.

This mod http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/37671/? has female humanoid mushroom as enemies. They are completely compatible with any animation involving two or more men or mer. In case you give it a look, do not forgot to turn off undressing for non-player equipment. Otherwise you were to learn a terrible truth about them ...

Is there sex with giant mushrooms and indeed with vegetables??

The original Lovers Creatures had an option for some mushrooms. For veggies action, there is a version of MB2 within the reworked Dark Bloodlines that has some carrot and corn action. (It was actually embedded in the original DB).

• 2 weeks later...

I have only tried the new dog animations. They seem to be missing the insertion sound effects. I can hear the sound effects for 1106-1111 but not for 207,1101-1105.

Curiously I also can't hear sound effects for 1105 but that one was not replaced by this pack. Anyone know if this is a problem that is just on my end? Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Made some small progress with the dogs today.  Finished the cowgirl blowjob and the cowgirl riding (dog on his back in both).  Still need to export and test.  Shooting to have this done and ready for folks to try out by Friday night, provided work doesn't keep kicking my ass.  These two animations will wrap up dogs.  My inspiration for them is pretty much gone.  

After dogs are released, I'm going to skip up to goblins, Minotaurs, Ogres and Trolls.  Then I'll drop back and get horses, skeletons and zombies.  

After that is done, I'll see how I feel about messing with other creatures.  Fair warning, I may not tackle anything beyond the above as those will take me 2 to 3 months or more at my current free time levels.

It's admirable you'd pledge to continue making animations for a game most have long abandoned.

As far as I can tell, all of the most popular creatures are still in the list, so I don't think folks are going to be disappointed, and the amount of time this will require you is nothing to scoff at.

Made some small progress with the dogs today.  Finished the cowgirl blowjob and the cowgirl riding (dog on his back in both).  Still need to export and test.  Shooting to have this done and ready for folks to try out by Friday night, provided work doesn't keep kicking my ass.  These two animations will wrap up dogs.  My inspiration for them is pretty much gone.  

After dogs are released, I'm going to skip up to goblins, Minotaurs, Ogres and Trolls.  Then I'll drop back and get horses, skeletons and zombies.  

After that is done, I'll see how I feel about messing with other creatures.  Fair warning, I may not tackle anything beyond the above as those will take me 2 to 3 months or more at my current free time levels.

I am happy to hear that trolls are on your short list - as they have no good animations IMO.

Eric