Creatures Overhaul - Workshop - On indefinite hold

The Body hair at arms and shoulders: There are holes between hair and Body. The Head hair is nice.

post-3205-0-97139100-1414790528_thumb.jpg

Yes the bag and field bottle (and Body hair) can be selected separately. ( Ogre = Body and head and flask.nif, furtufts.nif, pouch.nif)

The bag and field bottle also has problems with one of the penis Body meshes, so i delete the pouch.nif for some ogres. (Mod ogres, not all vanilla Ogres)

If we really get male and female creatures in LoversCreatures3 we need some extra meshes for females. Not only the ogre have extra Body hair and bag and field bottle nif, also the minotaur have fur , hair and horn nif's ( and goz.nif ??) Or if you change the Spider daedra Hands she need new claw nifs.

yes if using female creatures  all this staff must be changed  or removed   and this will see when loverscreatures3  will  be released !!!  

for me they are useless  but it is possible to fix or change   !   if you have something in mind about what you want to be changed  in this staff , i can try.   

• 3 weeks later...

a female Landdreugh !    is this interresting ?

something like that :

attachicon.giflanddregh 01.jpg              attachicon.giflanddregh 02.jpg

still a wip, BBB ready(not tested), the armor that it wears is removeble in nifscope

she / it  is also a condidate for a possible female creatures !!!

---+ attachicon.giflanddreugh.7z

sorry for the super late reply on this one but when i saw that the first thing that came to mind was something of a mudcrap humanoid hybrid like is this what happens after you give birth to mudcrab babies?

something like that or similar might be pretty intresting if working on the idea of monster hybrids

sorry for the super late reply on this one but when i saw that the first thing that came to mind was something of a mudcrap humanoid hybrid like is this what happens after you give birth to mudcrab babies?

something like that or similar might be pretty intresting if working on the idea of monster hybrids

everything is possible .    monsters is not my kind of fun  and i do not have any idee  (you need to give more précisions like a draw,an image  to represent it) .  a skeleton can be made for it.

second you need to think about animations  ( i gave it a shot , but seriously  i can not put my self in it )  you will have to do it your self or find someone that is willing to give a lot of time to do .

third  no one will give it sexual animations until the 2 first are done  !

there is no reason to jump right into the idea that someone said you or anyone else must do that, posting an idea or a thought is just that, putting a thought out and what comes or does not come from that will take on a life of it's own, think about it, none of the mods here would of ever happened if someone somewhere did not think of the idea to add the sort of things into the game

has far has any animations for that, it's not even something to worry about or bother with unless someone wanted to pick up that project, and most likely anyone here with the skills has thier hands full already, all i ment was that it would be a really good one for if someone might want to do such a project somewhere down the line

please  stop being on the defensive        read  several time before replying           surely my English is bad  but your understanding  might be worse   (i am saying this in general  to everyone as well to myself)             i said every thing is possible ( bla,bla,bla ) and i need a picture to have an idee  (bla,bla,bla).                 and maybe someone will step in and do a part this is the purpose of community.

i redone  the ogre f     mesh  and this time i have left the textures as hgec base    (very little difference between old and new, just the textures uv.i realy need to look and fix the skirt !).  

now the most importante  is the head  i managed to make a new  face based on human head  and i need some commentaries , critics , anything  before trying to make it animated 

(i am not even sure how it will work if it will work ??? !!!) .

here are some pics of what it will look like  and i am open to any idea :

The female ogre looks too good for the male counterpart. :P Was wondering do these meshes use the same skeleton as the male mesh or does it uses new custom skeleton for the breast part ??

Bumpy Dump:

New Zombie bounce animation stage 1 in the works:

SC:

post-160974-0-40510400-1416675165_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-55230100-1416675167_thumb.jpgpost-160974-0-14469800-1416675170_thumb.jpg

Clip:

D_ManXX2_NewZombieBounce.7z

The female ogre looks too good for the male counterpart. :P Was wondering do these meshes use the same skeleton as the male mesh or does it uses new custom skeleton for the breast part ??

the skeleton is the same as male just added op bones for brest   ( if you want the skeleton can be reversed  did not try the ogre vanila animations for human skeleton)

ps : nice pics by the way  !     

• 1 month later...

i redone  the ogre f     mesh  and this time i have left the textures as hgec base    (very little difference between old and new, just the textures uv.i realy need to look and fix the skirt !).  

now the most importante  is the head  i managed to make a new  face based on human head  and i need some commentaries , critics , anything  before trying to make it animated 

(i am not even sure how it will work if it will work ??? !!!) .

here are some pics of what it will look like  and i am open to any idea :

Bumpy Dump:

Hurray more loving for the undead. Can't wait.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I need someone to do a test for me on the clannfear.  I keep getting a cut out on stage 3 of this animation when I test it and I want to make sure it is not something limited to my game.

Can someone take a peek at this please.

Animation 801 is what I am after you to test.  Please remember to open xLoversCreature.ini and change animation to 801=100.

I've also included animation 204 with is the NT animation.  It works perfectly for me, but it won't hurt to test drive it as well.

I have two more animations for the clannfear that I am working on exporting and testing.  After taking such a long break from blender (over a year) I have forgotten so damn much!  Almost like starting to learn to animate all over again.   :(

Never mind.  I figured out what the problem was:

There is an error in the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp that was causing stage three to freak out.  And the reason I could not get animations 802 and 803 to play....my dumb ass forgot to update the esp to add those animations.

Clearly my head is not yet in the game.   :P

Hopefully I'll have this rectified shortly and resume testing so I can get these out the door and move on to the next creature.

if your using blender and learn new stuff it is best to write it down what the key  combination are and a description of what it does,then put it away, next time after a break just read what you been doing and you will remember what you done previously.

See it as a small tutorial for your own private use.

Unfortunately that failed too as I upgraded to Windows 8 not long after I moved.  I just basically fucked myself hard.

Ah well, it is those kind of lessons that drive home the importance of making a backup and keeping it where you can find it.  :blush:

Ok, I updated the OP with the clannfear animations.  It includes everything to make the 4 animations work (includes a revised xloverscreature.ini and loversidleanimsprioity.esp file).

Daedroth is next up and then dogs.  Won't be able to work on things until next weekend, but should be able to get the daedroth out as it is only two animations sometime late sunday night.

Cheers,

Greg

Thankies, Greg!

Daedroth and dogs, yum, yum, can't wait.

EDIT : Is this compatible with Wappy's MOO (Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul) patch by the way ?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/14619-lovers-creatures-20/page-15?do=findComment&comment=703576

I don't have the time to check before this evening, and might as well ask here.

EDIT 2 : I just checked anyway, and it appears that it's not. Wappy only has animation 204, and you seem to have 204 but also 801, 802 and 803. Maybe (hopefully), it's just a matter of updating <LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp>.

EDIT 2 : I just checked anyway, and it appears that it's not. Wappy only has animation 204, and you seem to have 204 but also 801, 802 and 803. Maybe (hopefully), it's just a matter of updating <LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO.esp>.

I don't know what is special about the MOO.esp, but I definitely will NOT be updating two esp files.  It was a 2 hour ass kicking to add the two animations above (mostly because I wasn't in the routine of how to do it, as it has been a year since I messed with it).

WappyOne can maybe chime in and let me know what is special about the MOO esp version.

I don't know what is special about the MOO.esp, but I definitely will NOT be updating two esp files.  It was a 2 hour ass kicking to add the two animations above (mostly because I wasn't in the routine of how to do it, as it has been a year since I messed with it).

WappyOne can maybe chime in and let me know what is special about the MOO esp version.

No worries about MOO, and you updating two ESPs.

I've never touched the "Gameplay/IdleAnimations" section of the toolset yet, but wouldn't mind learning if WappyOne could provide just some basic instructions on how to update the ESP.

If I can get it right, I would share it with the people in this thread of course, or just wait if WappyOne prefers to do this himself. It probably would be safer.

Daedroth done. Includes the NT animation with corrected alignment and a 2nd animation I hastily threw together so this creature would have a 2nd animation.

Dogs up next. Probably take me a week or more to finish this one as there are about a dozen or so dog animations. Fixes will include alignment and correction of any oddities. If there is something that you have noticed that you want me to look at, just mention the dog animation number and if possible the stage number.

Cheers,

Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like I missed a Daedroth animation.  I'll add it to the mix in due time (I have to update the esp to add a slot so I'll do it with the dog overhaul).

Starting the dog overhaul now.  Anyone have any input they want to chime in with.  There are a bunch of animations that are pretty similar.  I'm thinking about doing some switching around.  I thought I would use some of the human animations for the boar and others that I have done already in the overhaul to give a bit more variety in the doggy poses.  I'm also going to do a dog doing a bit of licking....we don't have anything like that right now.  Should the licking be just a first or second stage and then switch to plowing?

I'm open to thoughts.  

I'm going to add a few more slots for dogs (currently there are 12).  I thought I would add 5-6 more so give a bit of room.