7 hours ago, valcon767 said:

this depends on individual playstyle.  

having said that however with the right other perks (also depends on the level of them) i have one-shot killed a Legendary Chameleon Deathclaw. 

another time i took over half of the health from a untouched Mirelurk Queen. for a stealthy sniper playstyle it becomes awesome (imho) with the

right extra perks leveled up.

Just watch your arousal. Every kill will increase your SA arousal score, and if it reaches 100 you'll trigger a noisy killgasm alerting nearby enemies to your presence... not so sneaky any more! ?

10 hours ago, leesjig said:

I've been using that Weaponsmith extended mod for the last couple of yrs.  It has a nice variety of weapons to choose from during play through.  Its kind of weird how that mod author had you patch the mod all together yourself, but once I did I really like using that mod.  So really the only weapon mod I've been using...  I mean is that rifle nice to use when naked you get 3x damage?  It being the only invisible weapon I've seen was weird, so no biggy.

I doubt it's related to WE, and just because I haven't seen it happen doesn't mean it's not a bug. I'll have a think about how to address it. Maybe I can pre-place an invisible marker in the CK with an attached script so that when the player first enters that cell the real weapon is spawned at the marker and then the marker deletes itself... though that could result in the weapon disappearing if you leave the cell without picking it up on your first visit. Maybe I could leave another hidden quest running which spawns the gun as an alias on first visit, then the game shouldn't try to clean it up until the alias is unfilled.

Edit: Scratch that idea, I switched to doing it before the initial release (I think because I was seeing the problem you're describing), so the rifle is already placed at a dummy marker in that cell when the quest starts, not pre-placed in the CK.

I have no idea what was really causing it when I saw it happen during initial development of the retrieval quest, nor why switching to having the quest spawn the guns seemed to fix the problem for me (for the record it was happening with both the rifle and the shotgun, but I was seeing it far more often with the shotgun). It could be some subtle nuance of how the game handles weapon templates and unique weapons.

If anybody's familiar with the underlying issue I'm happy to change how the unique weapons in this mod are composed. In the meantime I'll add it to the known bugs post so we don't lose track of the problem.

Edited by vaultbait
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2023 at 6:38 AM, bobata said:

Я пройшла всі квести. Не зустрів щупальця. Як запустити пастку-щупальце. Інформації в темі не знайшов.

I passed all the quests. Did not meet the tentacles. How to trigger a tentacle trap. I did not find information in the topic.

The tentacles aren't related to any quests. If you don't have the Animated Tentacles mod installed, there won't be any. There are several locations in the cave complex where you can trigger a tentacle trap, but the easiest one to find is in the alcove off the hospital sub-basement, where you find the Port-A-Diner machine.

5 hours ago, Hober9 said:

Can you say me if i install the non-redux of Family Planning and extras they need, Wasteland Dairy can work alone or is not useful?

I'm pretty sure Wasteland Dairy Framework (or at least its Wasteland Offspring feature which provides super mutant impregnation options) requires Family Planning Enhanced Redux.

If you're going to use normal Family Planning Enhanced along with its Super Mutant Baby Add-On, then you should not install Wasteland Dairy Framework.

Does that answer your question?

9 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I'm pretty sure Wasteland Dairy Framework (or at least its Wasteland Offspring feature which provides super mutant impregnation options) requires Family Planning Enhanced Redux.

If you're going to use normal Family Planning Enhanced along with its Super Mutant Baby Add-On, then you should not install Wasteland Dairy Framework.

Does that answer your question?

Yes, thank you very much.

Greetings.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a couple of simple questions:

I just repaired the chair...does that mommy-o from chair last longer than the mommy-o you can pick pocket from mutants?  wondering...

Those cribs in jail cell with doctor.  Will the doctor place your mutant babies in those cribs?  So I can fill all cribs with mutant babies?

18 minutes ago, leesjig said:

I just repaired the chair...does that mommy-o from chair last longer than the mommy-o you can pick pocket from mutants?  wondering...

Exact same duration. I added the chair because players reported that additional doses of Mommy-O were hard to come by, so you have an unlimited supply as long as you come back there for a dose. In playtesting I find it's only marginally useful, since sex with super mutants has a chance to dose you with more anyway, and you'll start to find loose doses for sale at doctors/drug dealers or on dead super mutants after you level up enough. Also, it will make NPCs immediately fertile when they sit in it if you're using FPE (probably also works with FPER though I did not test that).

22 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Those cribs in jail cell with doctor.  Will the doctor place your mutant babies in those cribs?  So I can fill all cribs with mutant babies?

That was the original intent, though I haven't invested any time in figuring out how to make that happen yet. Also I want to replace or supplement the toys in there with some befitting young super mutants (maybe miniature weapons, gore, pregnant-looking dolls... haven't decided yet).

16 hours ago, leesjig said:

Just a couple of simple questions:

16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Exact same duration. I added the chair because players reported that additional doses of Mommy-O were hard to come by, so you have an unlimited supply as long as you come back there for a dose. In playtesting I find it's only marginally useful, since sex with super mutants has a chance to dose you with more anyway, and you'll start to find loose doses for sale at doctors/drug dealers or on dead super mutants after you level up enough. Also, it will make NPCs immediately fertile when they sit in it if you're using FPE (probably also works with FPER though I did not test that).

That was the original intent, though I haven't invested any time in figuring out how to make that happen yet. Also I want to replace or supplement the toys in there with some befitting young super mutants (maybe miniature weapons, gore, pregnant-looking dolls... haven't decided yet).

the chair will make NPCs fertile with FPER as i use that and it did make my follower instantly fertile (actually both that used the chair).

hmm no clue on the crib with the doctor thing.  guess next time i have a super mutant baby i will go there and see if i can leave a baby there and if it will grow up.

this will probably take a day or 2 though as i am not currently pregnant, and am testing another mod out.  i will let you know when i find out though.

6 hours ago, valcon767 said:

hmm no clue on the crib with the doctor thing.  guess next time i have a super mutant baby i will go there and see if i can leave a baby there and if it will grow up.

this will probably take a day or 2 though as i am not currently pregnant, and am testing another mod out.  i will let you know when i find out though.

I think FPER's put-a-baby-in-a-crib functionality requires you to have a settlement location, but really my plan was to just put nonfunctional baby static meshes (baby Shaun with a material swap) in random cribs there, maybe randomize which cribs have babies each time the cell loads. I don't actually want FPE(R) babies growing up there because it would quickly get out of control and crowd that location.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

I think FPER's put-a-baby-in-a-crib functionality requires you to have a settlement location, but really my plan was to just put nonfunctional baby static meshes (baby Shaun with a material swap) in random cribs there, maybe randomize which cribs have babies each time the cell loads. I don't actually want FPE(R) babies growing up there because it would quickly get out of control and crowd that location.

ok well good news then as i had loaded an old save to check fast.  you can put a baby in the crib just like you can actually drop a baby in the wild if you really want to,

but it will not grow there.   so at least that does mean it won't crowd the location. 

have no clue end results of leaving a baby where it will not grow.  does it eventually die or does it just sit there as an item laying on the ground - no idea.

this has nothing to do with your mod,

Edited by valcon767
8 hours ago, valcon767 said:

the chair will make NPCs fertile with FPER as i use that and it did make my follower instantly fertile

So I can take my twin from Nuka Ride into the pit>sit her in the fertile chair, dose her with mommy-0, make her have sex with mutant, get preg, then have a mutant baby.  Ok sounds like a plan.?

3 minutes ago, leesjig said:

So I can take my twin from Nuka Ride into the pit>sit her in the fertile chair, dose her with mommy-0, make her have sex with mutant, get preg, then have a mutant baby.  Ok sounds like a plan.?

Mommy-O itself doesn't really have any effect on NPCs. As for the chair, it will make NPCs who sit in it fertile, but if the player sits in it they'll be dosed with Mommy-O (which has a side effect of making the player fertile if they're not pregnant).

I do another try with this mod but later i try link with the non-Redux of Family Planning. I delete Wasteland Dairy, I load the mod Family Planning, i load the file about supermutants, dogs, childs, and doctors, but cannot install scripts for compatibility.  When i go up the ladder to West Everet, all of them are hostile. I must use console for kill all hostile people at West everett, but i continue the game. Childs born without cheat, as before. But if i find a lust-mutant, they are hostile too.

I remember at the other mod if mutants at surface can be not hostile until the child is born or forever.

Edited by Hober9
2 hours ago, Hober9 said:

cannot install scripts for compatibility

Can you explain what you mean by this? Those mods won't work if you don't install the scripts that come in them.

2 hours ago, Hober9 said:

When i go up the ladder to West Everet, all of them are hostile. I must use console for kill all hostile people at West everett, but i continue the game. Childs born without cheat, as before. But if i find a lust-mutant, they are hostile too.

I remember at the other mod if mutants at surface can be not hostile until the child is born or forever.

Super mutants being non-hostile when you're pregnant by them or carrying one of their infants are features of FPE Redux and Wasteland Dairy. Normal FPE with the super mutant baby add-on doesn't have those features.

Milking Human Kindness gives you another way to pacify super mutants though. Expand the Quest Spoilers: Milking Human Kindness section of the FAPs post and see the answer for What can I do to safely get past the super mutants outside? Also expand the Quest Spoilers: Fertility Treatment Chair (unmarked) if your first dose has worn off and you need more.

42 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Can you explain what you mean by this? Those mods won't work if you don't install the scripts that come in them.

Sorry if i cannot translate well.

I am using MO2. Choose option install mod from a file.

And see a file with name FPE_INTERFACE_SCRIPT_2.610.

Click two times and have

<data>

x   FPE_INTERFACE_SCRIPT.PSC

"What is inside <data> do not look valid

ACCEPT          CANCEL

I will read your other tips about "Milking" mod.

Thank you.

52 minutes ago, Hober9 said:

Sorry if i cannot translate well.

I am using MO2. Choose option install mod from a file.

And see a file with name FPE_INTERFACE_SCRIPT_2.610.

Click two times and have

<data>

x   FPE_INTERFACE_SCRIPT.PSC

"What is inside <data> do not look valid

ACCEPT          CANCEL

I will read your other tips about "Milking" mod.

Thank you.

Oh. See the mod description for FPE, which says:

FPE_Interface_Script_2.610.7z is an example script for mod authors - you do not need this if you are only playing the game

So, no, don't try to install that.

10 hours ago, bahnur said:

Hi, can i kill every muties in the pit? Like for a revenge, i wanted to go on a murder rampage, kill everyone in West everett estate and in the pit but is it possible?

All the super mutants/hounds/behemoths on the surface are killable. The unique ones inside the cave are not (they're marked as "essential" to prevent them from being accidentally killed by the player). You could alter their records in the plugin so they're no longer essential, or you could just use the console to disable them if you want them gone.

3 hours ago, vaultbait said:

All the super mutants/hounds/behemoths on the surface are killable. The unique ones inside the cave are not (they're marked as "essential" to prevent them from being accidentally killed by the player). You could alter their records in the plugin so they're no longer essential, or you could just use the console to disable them if you want them gone.

How can i do this with the console? More simple that the plugin

16 minutes ago, bahnur said:

How can i do this with the console? More simple that the plugin

Face one of the NPCs you want gone standing as close to them as you can manage with the camera in first-person view, press ~ to bring up the console, click your cursor on the NPC so that you see it display their reference ID, then enter the word "disable" (without quotes), and press ~ to exit the console again. That NPC should be gone now. If you find you accidentally disabled the wrong reference, go back into the console immediately and enter the "enable" command to bring it back.

So got twin preg from mutant...she went through preg cycle fine, birth baby, baby when into her inventory.  twin morphs reset fine.  Moved baby to one of the beds at a settlement.  The baby is white not green.  I have the mutant patch.  For baby it just says odd baby.  Will white baby grow into a mutant later?  ??  Or I just don't understand what the mutant patch actually is doing?