12 hours ago, gameforumsonly said:

I got a question, it appear after I start the quest my character is bounded and NPC spawn and they just walking around and do nothing. How do I solve this problem?

Can you manually play animations? In other words, is AAF & the animation packs working correctly.

5 hours ago, NotKinkyEnough said:

adding my comment to this, I have had problems with pathfinding when an NPC will start a scene but be the other side of an obstacle and get physically blocked getting to my character. Could be related. Perhaps if there was a timeout it would help?

AAF will clip the actors through time & space in order to play a scene, look in the AAF_settings.ini and you can adjust the options there.

Finally, I had this launch a scenario.  Thanks to the links to the updated Violate mod it a is seamless and in Sexual Harassment as well.  So kudos to you for a great, lore friendly mod.  What are your plans for the future of this?  Could a scenario be linked to a Settlement's happiness level and if it drips too low the settlers blame the PC and inflict a bit of B-in-P on them and maybe a bit of public fogging as well.

So, I have encountered a game ending bug.

Lost a battle with raiders, and AAF violate triggered a surrender. Got violated, and AAF Violate handed off the character to BIP.

BIP put my character into a pillory. Struggled once, no issue. Struggled twice no issue. Struggled three times, and got a pop up saying I was out of energy... And, my character sank into the ground to their ankles.... Had 2 interactions with spawned NPCs... and struggled again, no issue. Struggled a second time and got a pop up saying I was out of energy... and sank into the ground up to my character's knees....

Rinse and repeat encounters and struggling... until I an both free of the pillory, and now sunk in the ground up to my lower waist!!!

And now... I am STUCK!! Like seriously stuck! I can't walk or run from the spot. I can't fast travel (as FO4 says I am "falling"), IF I use TCL, I still can't move from the spot! Nor can I fast travel (still falling!!!), If I use the COC command, the game goes into an extra long loading cycle, only for me to re-appear in the exact same spot! - but now I am wearing a vault suit (I didn't even have one in my inventory!!). I am level to the ground... until I move 10 feet from that spot... As soon as I move from that spot, I am teleported back to the original BIP spot (no loading screen) and am back to being submerged in the ground, and unable to move, fast travel (falling again!) or TCLing my way out. 

If I COC, then fast travel.... I end up back int eh ground at the BIP spot.

If I COC, then TCL I cam move in every direction I choose, even getting several screens away! until I disable TCL... I walk 10 feet... and teleported back to the spot BIP had me...

IF I COC, then TCL to an area... THEN SAVE AND EXIT. On reloading... I am exactly where BIP put me, even though the loading picture in the save shows me no where near the location!

In short... Once you start to "sink" your game seems to be screwed! Unless anyone else has any ideas?

4 hours ago, nitemares said:

In short... Once you start to "sink" your game seems to be screwed! Unless anyone else has any ideas?

i have not run into that bug. but i do have an idea.

i have no clue if this will work or not.

try using the BIP MCM to end the quest.

if that does not work, you can try using the MCM to start the quest then end the quest.

if neither of those work i have no other ideas offhand.

Edited by valcon767
2 hours ago, valcon767 said:

i have not run into that bug. but i do have an idea.

i have no clue if this will work or not.

try using the BIP MCM to end the quest.

if that does not work, you can try using the MCM to start the quest then end the quest.

if neither of those work i have no other ideas offhand.

it doesn't seem to be the "quests" of BIP that are locking up the character's movement. Everything that BIP is scripted to do, seems to be working.. I can struggle, I get approaches, AAF fires off and sex scenes happen. I am also not released from devices or objects (x-frame, and pillory are the only 2 so far) until I have "struggled" out of them, or a 'savoir' comes by...

also note:

the "sinking" doesn't happen on the X-frame, just the Pillory. And it happens every time a pop-up opens up. Attempt to struggle with no energy? A pop-up and sink. Turn into a bimbo because your mind broke from too many orgasms? A pop-up telling you this, and sink. If in a pillory and do nothing but wait for a savior, (this can take some time, depending on settings) then you get uplocked, and seem to be free to move, and don't get teleported bat to the spot... (haven't fully tested this one yet...Have to reload the save)

16 minutes ago, nitemares said:

it doesn't seem to be the "quests" of BIP that are locking up the character's movement. Everything that BIP is scripted to do, seems to be working.. I can struggle, I get approaches, AAF fires off and sex scenes happen. I am also not released from devices or objects (x-frame, and pillory are the only 2 so far) until I have "struggled" out of them, or a 'savoir' comes by...

also note:

the "sinking" doesn't happen on the X-frame, just the Pillory. And it happens every time a pop-up opens up. Attempt to struggle with no energy? A pop-up and sink. Turn into a bimbo because your mind broke from too many orgasms? A pop-up telling you this, and sink. If in a pillory and do nothing but wait for a savior, (this can take some time, depending on settings) then you get uplocked, and seem to be free to move, and don't get teleported bat to the spot... (haven't fully tested this one yet...Have to reload the save)

What version of AAF are you using? If it's not v171, did you install LLFP v43 or newer as listed in BiP's requirements? (AAF v171 comes with a new enough LLFP to satisfy BiP's requirement, the mod description just hasn't been updated to recommend it yet).

16 hours ago, vaultbait said:

What version of AAF are you using? If it's not v171, did you install LLFP v43 or newer as listed in BiP's requirements? (AAF v171 comes with a new enough LLFP to satisfy BiP's requirement, the mod description just hasn't been updated to recommend it yet).

Using AAF 166 for the moment until some mods get updated (they are glitching out in 171). Using LLFP 46 as well, so I am farily sure its not a AAF problem as AAF is working with all the mods the mods that call on it.

28 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Initiate a scene via AAF manually. Youll get unstuck

Sadly, that doesn't work.

Manually started 2 scenes. First one to start 10 feet away from character... All actors were ported 10 feet away  and UNDERground for the animation. When the animation ended.... Ported back to the same spot, and again underground.

the other one was started at feet.... and... well.... underground for everything.

As I said. Once it happens.... you're fucked.. Nothing I can do can get me out of the ground or away from that spot.

Can't fast travel away (always appear back in the exact same spot, but wearing a Vault suit!! A Vaultsuit that wasn't even in my inventory to start!)

Can't CoC away, as I just appear back in the same spot, again wearing a vault suit.

Can't TCL out of the ground, as you just get the wonderful "running in one spot" animation....

Avoid the pillory! (as it's the only piece of equipment that seems to do this)

11 minutes ago, nitemares said:

Using AAF 166 for the moment until some mods get updated (they are glitching out in 171). Using LLFP 46 as well, so I am farily sure its not a AAF problem as AAF is working with all the mods the mods that call on it.

Right, it didn't sound like an AAF problem, I was just making sure you had new enough LLFP (either from AAF or directly), since it's used directly by BiP to address a "falling camera" issue so seemed like it could be tangentially related. Sounds like it's not that unfortunately, would have been too easy... sigh.

Yea, its driving me nuts. I like the functionality of BIP. And I can see that's its working... (Well, at least doing things its supposed to be doing)

And, this issue seems to be on the pillory ONLY, as I have had other interactions with furniture and BIP and no issues what so ever.  The only thing I could think of is the high heels mod. I have had a number of issues with that mod installed and active and AAF animations. So much so, that I usually only enable it if my character is actively wearing supported High heels, as it will cause animation issues otherwise, even with the patch. (at least for me)

Currently trying to test that out, but not as easy, as I have a lot of mods with high heels framework as a requirement... So trying to use the save I have with this error baked in is... well.. dubious at best. 

49 minutes ago, nitemares said:

Yea, its driving me nuts. I like the functionality of BIP. And I can see that's its working... (Well, at least doing things its supposed to be doing)

And, this issue seems to be on the pillory ONLY, as I have had other interactions with furniture and BIP and no issues what so ever.  The only thing I could think of is the high heels mod. I have had a number of issues with that mod installed and active and AAF animations. So much so, that I usually only enable it if my character is actively wearing supported High heels, as it will cause animation issues otherwise, even with the patch. (at least for me)

Currently trying to test that out, but not as easy, as I have a lot of mods with high heels framework as a requirement... So trying to use the save I have with this error baked in is... well.. dubious at best. 

When you installed HHS did you turn on AAF integration in its FOMOD installer menu? Are you wearing a high-heeled outfit when you're in the pillory? Also which pillory is it (I think BiP supports pillories from more than one mod).

19 hours ago, sen4mi said:

Can you recover using the noclip (tcl) console toggle?

nope.

when it first happens. I can move at (stuck in a falling animation if I touch a button). IF I TCL at that point, The "falling" animation stops, but any movement is just running in place, with no actual movement.

If I TCL, then fast travel.... Extra long loading screen, followed by character re-apearing above ground - in a Vault suit (that wasn't in my inventory to start!). (While TCL'd) I can move from that spot any direction I choose, for as long as I choose... but the moment I remove the TCL command, I am ported back to the original spot, and underground.

If I remove TCL after fast travelling, I am above ground until I touch a key, then I am ported back under ground.

If I Fast Travel, Then move to a random spot while TCL'd, then Save and exit.. (for example: was held captive by BIp near hangman's alley. Fast traveled to Sanctuary, then TCL ran to Olivia. Save. Exit) I appear back in the original captive spot, underground, unable to move or fast travel (falling...). The "picture" for the save shows me at Olivia.. 

Like I say, Once it happens... you seem to be fucked (and not in the way the mod supports :D), as I have found no way to spot this from happening.

17 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

It's similar to the camera problem that happens with LooksMenu.  If you can draw your weapon that usually fixes it.  But I thought this was fixed in version 1.3.0?  I haven't seen it happen since then.

Yea, I am move inclined to think this a conflict of some sort with the mods that I have, then an actual error in the coding.

After all, 80% of all errors are located somewhere between the chair and keyboard :P  But, like I said, its driving me nuts.

Didn't know about the "firing gun" trick... I will try that and see what happens... IF I can that is...

@Vaultbait:

Yea, I turned on the AAF integration when I installed.... And off.. and on.. and off... and On while trying to solve previous issues.

Currently it is installed with intregration, and multiple patches for various outfits.

HOWEVER:

For this play through, it is disabled in the MCM options as I am not wearing any outfits that use the HHS mod. (ASA sneakers). And, I have not experienced any of the usual "jank" I encounter with HHS and AAF mods so far.

What I mean is, usually with HHS clothing, AAF will fire off fine, and the FIRST animation works fine, however if a mod like Violate calls up several interactions in a row, then the animations become unaligned by the high heels settings. - Probably because Papyrus is overloading with commands and some are not firing off correctly.

Edited by nitemares
missed a comment, and a response.
7 minutes ago, nitemares said:

Like I say, Once it happens... you seem to be fucked

What happens if you manually start a BiP session and let it play out, or escape naturally?  Max out the escape options for a quicker test. (Just curious as this fixed an unrelated issue I had)

Oh and do you have the ZaZOut4 repack, instead of the original?

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

What happens if you manually start a BiP session and let it play out, or escape naturally?  Max out the escape options for a quicker test. (Just curious as this fixed an unrelated issue I had)

Oh and do you have the ZaZOut4 repack, instead of the original?

That is the Zazout that I am using.

AS I have said, so far the issue seems to only be with the pillory. The X-frame is fine, and not had the f-frame yet.

With the pillory, if you get a pop-up, -for ANY reason- it resets you, sinking you into the ground a little bit per pop-up. As long as you don't get a pop-up, everything is fine.

However, get a single pop-up from any source, and you're done for. So, this will depend on the mods you have, and your settings. But even struggling when you don't have energy will trigger a pop-up and thus sinking into the ground.

IF you just sit there and wait to be "rescued", things work fine.  

My advice would be to disable pillories if you having this issue. Because once it strikes, that seems to be it. (the shooting trick mentioned above did not work for me, as I couldn't draw my gun.)  In my case, that meant going back about 3 hours of game play... Not the worse case for a modded a game.  

Small bug fixes and QOL changes

v1.3.3

• Fixed gender check issue for NPCs that sometimes caused female NPCs to be used even when female was disabled in MCM
  • Companions should now all be teleported somewhere during the BIP quest. When quest is finished, they will be teleported back to the player
  • Added MCM settings to customize furniture preference.
  • Added MCM setting to customize NPC scan distance when searching for nearby NPCs
  • Removed notification spam when items are uneqipped
  • Plus some other minor tweaks and changes