• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Jessica911 said:

Is my character suppose to be in god mode after animations? If I struggle out of a device right away, everything seems fine, but even after one scenario my character becomes invulnerable and has infinite stamina.

I thought that was fixed... maybe.
Using the latest version?

• 2 weeks later...

This was mentioned a while back, but I will second that fact that I needed to get the Bad End Animation Pack in order for the mod to work. Or at the very least, in order for the Violate integration to work at all. Haven't tried with Harassment yet because I feel like that'd be harder to test in a timely fashion.

I should report a bug I encountered when I had this mod enabled.

There's a bit of institute looking furniture where my character gets bound, upsidedown (knees up, head down), and those scenes always "stick" instead of ending, with my character suspended in space, the furniture having vanished, but unable to move. Reloading an earlier save (and disabling BiP) have been the only ways I've found to deal with this problem.

(I also wish there were more interactivity in the BiP scenes, so I don't fall asleep during them. But that's less important.)

9 hours ago, sen4mi said:

There's a bit of institute looking furniture where my character gets bound, upsidedown (knees up, head down), and those scenes always "stick" instead of ending, with my character suspended in space, the furniture having vanished, but unable to move. Reloading an earlier save (and disabling BiP) have been the only ways I've found to deal with this problem.

I believe that's the F-frame. I've never seen things get stuck afterward with it though, so there might be more going on in your case.

9 hours ago, sen4mi said:

I also wish there were more interactivity in the BiP scenes, so I don't fall asleep during them.

I crank the struggle amounts all the way up so that, if I'm lucky, I might even struggle free before the first scene or at least after a few. Worst case, I also set the Good Samaritan chance to 25% and guarantee to 5 so that a scenario doesn't go too many rounds and I can get on with playing sooner. Oh, and I set the animation duration to 30 seconds and the minimums for dialogue repetition to speed things along even more.

Even with this as a 10% chance in my Violate outcomes, it can get tedious really fast. The mod is really great, but default BiP settings for me result in 30-60 minutes of gameplay per scenario, which is just too much. I want it to be a 5-minute diversion at most.

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Being in 3rd person at the end helps.. at least it does for me with the cross & pillory. Never had an issue with F-frame.

Great point, I always play in 3rd person, so that might be why I've never had any trouble with it.

6 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Great point, I always play in 3rd person, so that might be why I've never had any trouble with it.

If I'm in 1st person when "released" the animation gets stuck.
It's been awhile, but I think the following will clear it? maybe... maybe not.

caa animarchetypeplayer
caf

10 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Being in 3rd person at the end helps.. at least it does for me with the cross & pillory. Never had an issue with F-frame.

I stay in third person for BiP scenes.

I guess I'll try setting the config for shorter scenes, also.

Is there any diagnostic information I can gather that would help figure out what goes wrong on scene end? (I do not think I can save the game during a scene and come back to it later?)

49 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

I stay in third person for BiP scenes.

I guess I'll try setting the config for shorter scenes, also.

Is there any diagnostic information I can gather that would help figure out what goes wrong on scene end? (I do not think I can save the game during a scene and come back to it later?)

Are you running 171 of AAF? I guessing yes.

Hey @vaultbait, didn't ego have a fix for that issue, or was that something else?

8 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Are you running 171 of AAF? I guessing yes.

Hey @vaultbait, didn't ego have a fix for that issue, or was that something else?

Pretty sure it was fixed in an update to LLFP (the version recommended on the BiP file page), but the LLFP version included in AAF 171 is already new enough to include the fix I'm thinking of.

The problem could resurface if AAF's copy of LLFP is being overwritten by an older copy included with another mod (RMR, RH, etc), but I think some aspects of AAF would cease working too in that case since changes in AAF 171 actually need the newer LLFP it supplies.

16 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Pretty sure it was fixed in an update to LLFP (the version recommended on the BiP file page), but the LLFP version included in AAF 171 is already new enough to include the fix I'm thinking of.

Okay! Now I remember!!.. not really my memory is shite.

I really need my coffee to kick in.

1 hour ago, vaultbait said:

The problem could resurface if AAF's copy of LLFP is being overwritten by an older copy included with another mod (RMR, RH, etc), but I think some aspects of AAF would cease working too in that case since changes in AAF 171 actually need the newer LLFP it supplies.

Aside from an LL_fourPlay.ini generated during gameplay, the only files with "LL_fourPlay" in their name, in my installed mods are the four files supplied by AAF itself (.sample, .dll, .pex and .psc).

2 hours ago, sen4mi said:

Aside from an LL_fourPlay.ini generated during gameplay, the only files with "LL_fourPlay" in their name, in my installed mods are the four files supplied by AAF itself (.sample, .dll, .pex and .psc).

Right, and the critical ones are the DLL and PEX files. You don't have any mods overwriting either of those two files, I take it? Just ruling out the obvious.

8 hours ago, vaultbait said:

Right, and the critical ones are the DLL and PEX files. You don't have any mods overwriting either of those two files, I take it? Just ruling out the obvious.

Correct.

The only mod I have installed which provides those files is AAF. So nothing else can be providing conflicting versions of those files. (I have not gone into all of my .ba2 files to look for conflicts, but my understanding is that loose files always win over .ba2 files if we've enabled modding in fallout4custom.ini.)

9 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Real Handcuffs also include those.
The RH version is 336Kb
The AAF 171 version is 356Kb

Just in case! ;)

I do have Real Handcuffs installed, but I do not have its LL_FourPlay*.* files installed.

MO2 shows me file conflicts, but also I can use the operating systems "find files by name" feature to check if anything is there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

Sorry if this was already asked, but if I am playing with MAIM combat mod and Advanced Needs 76, how do I avoid getting killed by those mods effects (bleedout, periodic damage from sickness, etc) whilst doing the defeat sequence, rape and ending finally in bounds?

I mean: when I am defeated a bunch of effects are applied to my char, they are "on pause" whilst sex/rape is going on but once I get "bound in public" those effects continue to apply and it always ends in my chars death. Is there any work-around about this?

• 2 weeks later...

I having trouble with the peace bubble not working on NPCs from mods that can spawn hostile NPCs like SKK Combat Stalkers and NPCs Travel. So they end up attacking and ending the bip quest, I'm not sure if they're attacking the player, visitors from BIP or companions that hang around

• 2 weeks later...

It happens to me every now and then that my actress dies on the cross when she is extremely domineering or dominant. Is it possible to add an option in which the "guests" give the lady a stimpack every now and then so that she lasts longer?
I consciously chose the “fuck to death” option in SA as a tactical game variant. Unfortunately, always turning this off is not immersive for gaming.