The fallback to spawning seems to be getting the same NPC even though that NPC is de-spawned.

The first scenario was a single settler that worked as expected. The remaining senecios were with an invisible settler with no dialogue happening.

Cause may be an incompatibility with NPCs Travel.

8 hours ago, jbezorg said:

The fallback to spawning seems to be getting the same NPC even though that NPC is de-spawned.

The first scenario was a single settler that worked as expected. The remaining senecios were with an invisible settler with no dialogue happening.

Cause may be an incompatibility with NPCs Travel.

I do not have NPC's Travel in my game, but I had this exact 'glitch' last night - got stuck on an X-Cross just outside of Hangman's Alley. First settler strolled along, things went as designed.

After that...

No dialogue, other than with Piper who decided that was a good time to spill about how often people have tried to kill her, and not just invisible npc's, but Nora as well.

As the camera was fucked up, I had to guess when I could hit the struggle button, but eventually made it free. At that point I became visible again and got the hell out.

There is also a mouth/gag morph effect or script that wasn't removed.  Used the MFG commands below in console to clear the morphs and they would be reapplied. Uninstalled BIP v1.3.0 and the morphs cleared.

2 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

I do not have NPC's Travel in my game, but I had this exact 'glitch' last night - got stuck on an X-Cross just outside of Hangman's Alley. First settler strolled along, things went as designed.

After that...

No dialogue, other than with Piper who decided that was a good time to spill about how often people have tried to kill her, and not just invisible npc's, but Nora as well.

As the camera was fucked up, I had to guess when I could hit the struggle button, but eventually made it free. At that point I became visible again and got the hell out.

Was it just a lone settler? If so, perhaps some quest properties are blank and caused the issue and perhaps also caused the mouth morph not to clear.

mfg morphs 0 0	; brow squeeze
mfg morphs 1 0	; jaw forward
mfg morphs 2 0	; jaw open
mfg morphs 3 0	; left brow outer up
mfg morphs 4 0	; left cheek up
mfg morphs 5 0	; left frown
mfg morphs 6 0	; left jaw
mfg morphs 7 0	; left lip corner in
mfg morphs 8 0	; left lip corner out
mfg morphs 9 0	; left lower lid down
mfg morphs 10 0	; left lower lid up
mfg morphs 11 0	; left lower lip corner down
mfg morphs 12 0	; left lower lip corner up
mfg morphs 13 0	; left middle brow down
mfg morphs 14 0	; left middle brow up
mfg morphs 15 0	; left nose up
mfg morphs 16 0	; left outer brow down
mfg morphs 17 0	; left smile
mfg morphs 18 0	; left upper lid down
mfg morphs 19 0	; left upper lid up
mfg morphs 20 0	; left upper lip corner down
mfg morphs 21 0	; left upper lip corner up
mfg morphs 22 0	; lower lip funnel
mfg morphs 23 0	; lower lip roll in
mfg morphs 24 0	; lower lip roll out
mfg morphs 25 0	; pucker
mfg morphs 26 0	; right outer brow up
mfg morphs 27 0	; right cheek up
mfg morphs 28 0	; right frown
mfg morphs 29 0	; right jaw
mfg morphs 30 0	; right lip corner in
mfg morphs 31 0	; right lip corner out
mfg morphs 32 0	; right lower lid down
mfg morphs 33 0	; right lower lid up
mfg morphs 34 0	; right lower lip corner down
mfg morphs 35 0	; right lower lip corner up
mfg morphs 36 0	; right middle brow down
mfg morphs 37 0	; right middle brow up
mfg morphs 38 0	; right nose up
mfg morphs 39 0	; right outer brow down
mfg morphs 40 0	; right smile
mfg morphs 41 0	; right upper lid down
mfg morphs 42 0	; right upper lid up
mfg morphs 43 0	; right upper lip corner down
mfg morphs 44 0	; right upper lip corner up
mfg morphs 45 0	; sticky lips
mfg morphs 46 0	; upper lip funnel
mfg morphs 47 0	; upper lip roll in
mfg morphs 48 0	; upper lip roll out

I believe I've just run into the same ghost rapist bug others are describing (BiP 1.3.1). An unfortunate run-in with some super mutants and Violate sent me off to a public humiliation on the streets of Concord. First I was properly rogered by a pair of caravan guards, but after they left I got several rapists in a row who weren't all there. That is to say, I saw no NPC approach but BiP gave me the usual plead/glare options, then an "animation" started where it was just me standing next to the pillory. Turning on the AAF interface, it claimed I was in an pillory animation with "guard" each time, but really I was just standing there until the animation timer ended and the next BiP struggle cycle began.

It seems like maybe that "guard" was one of the caravan guards from the first round, but had been disabled/despawned and was still being selected as a nearby reference? Hard to say for sure, but @spicydoritos suggestion to skip actors that aren't actually loaded sounds like a good safety net. That would also filter out those which are disabled but returned by the refcol or function (full disclaimer: I haven't looked at how the NPCs are selected).

@twistedtrebla, Ok I think the problem with 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 is a sequencing problem. The first scenario works "EXCEPT" there are no dialogue pop-ups for the choice of looks/zone out / etc. . After the first scene runs through with the sex and the abuser(s) departing then the pop-ups start and you have no one there for them to reference because the actors are gone. Then there is either ghost sex because there are no actors or the next set of pop-ups appears. This continues until you've reached what ever limit you set in the mcm. So check the sequencing in the newer versions and see if that doesn't solve the "ghost" molester problem. In the mean time I've fallen back to 1.2.5 which works but sadly doesn't pull from surrounding actors :(

Edited by Oldwolf58

Any chance you could somehow patch SKK's Combat Stalkers to not spawn if you're Bound in Public?

BiP just triggered and immediately after getting to a different location I was greeted by a group of CoA (Stalkers) and I had to reload the save because they got in the way.

Also, certain furniture animations (primarily pillories) are playing indefinitely and I have to manually end them. Not a massive deal (and I don't think it's BiP's fault), but I'm curious what could be done regarding that?

Keep up the great work!

43 minutes ago, rubber_duck said:

Any chance you could somehow patch SKK's Combat Stalkers to not spawn if you're Bound in Public?

Just wondering, but can you just turn stalkers off while BIP? I have to do that with menacing raiders from Hardship

I'd like to add - Gag and blindfold removed no problem once I was free, and the morphs cleared as well.

However, there was zero dialogue - no pop up boxes, nothing.

I suspect this was the case because Piper was trying to talk to me, and it was interfering with the BiP dialogue.

After the first scene, not only were the npc's invisible, but so was I. Didn't reappear until I had escaped from the cross.

It also ran through more sex scenes (I counted my character's orgasms) than I had set in the MCM for guaranteed Good Samaritan appearance and release.

7 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Just wondering, but can you just turn stalkers off while BIP? I have to do that with menacing raiders from Hardship

By toggling variables through the console maybe, but the configuration interface the mod gives you is a holotape, so not accessible while the Pip-Boy is blocked.

7 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Yes you can, but you have to do it before BiP starts as your interaction with pretty much anything is prohibited.

Update on my original post:

Forget the patch for Combat Stalkers for now, the latest version is bugged on my end. I'm experiencing ghost violators despite disabling the nearby NPC feature. Reverting back to v1.2.5 for now, hoping it gets fixed soon!

44 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

By toggling variables through the console maybe, but the configuration interface the mod gives you is a holotape, so not accessible while the Pip-Boy is blocked.

Ahh thats right. SKK does not do anything via MCM. Probably why I do not use his mods.

7 minutes ago, Saya Scarlett said:

image.png.c69cb74671b66552c7167d5ba10fc2be.png

Please, do you mind adding a note to the LL FourPlay plugin that it is already included in AAF? People download the fucking thing separately and fuck up their setups...

In this specific case, it needs a newer version of LLFP than is included in AAF. Presumably that requirement will get removed once a new AAF is eventually released, and it will just specify the new AAF version instead, but for now LLFP v43 needs to overwrite the version that comes from AAF.

okay @twistedtrebla...I think what I need to do is give you some context here about why I want a toggle to turn off dialogue. Not shorten it. I want to eradicate it. I play a very populated map. A literal goldmine as long as you can stay on your game and kill people. Many times I have no time to even loot everything. But should you stumble and end up violated, assimilated and in an FFrame....the dialogue will make you want to stab your eyes with a friggin pencil...repeatedly.

ScreenShot3.thumb.png.0872792606324b0b5b4e48908853bc65.png

What you see here is what I get after being pinned in this frame for just a little while. Raiders show up, all wanna have a go but before they do...they all wanna give me a speech...the same speech over and over and over 50 fucking times or more. I dont care about their hound. I dont care they could slit my throat in fact I find myself hoping for those options after hearing their Shakespearian orations over and over and over. If theyre gonna fuck me...then fuck me...but shut the hell up already.

As things are, Im yanking it from my load order. I simply cant take it.

Great kink mod. Off the charts bro. But this goddamn talking is gonna put me in the crazy house in real life.

1 hour ago, Olmech said:

okay @twistedtrebla...I think what I need to do is give you some context here about why I want a toggle to turn off dialogue. Not shorten it. I want to eradicate it. I play a very populated map. A literal goldmine as long as you can stay on your game and kill people. Many times I have no time to even loot everything. But should you stumble and end up violated, assimilated and in an FFrame....the dialogue will make you want to stab your eyes with a friggin pencil...repeatedly.

ScreenShot3.thumb.png.0872792606324b0b5b4e48908853bc65.png

What you see here is what I get after being pinned in this frame for just a little while. Raiders show up, all wanna have a go but before they do...they all wanna give me a speech...the same speech over and over and over 50 fucking times or more. I dont care about their hound. I dont care they could slit my throat in fact I find myself hoping for those options after hearing their Shakespearian orations over and over and over. If theyre gonna fuck me...then fuck me...but shut the hell up already.

As things are, Im yanking it from my load order. I simply cant take it.

Great kink mod. Off the charts bro. But this goddamn talking is gonna put me in the crazy house in real life.

Wow, Im surprised your setup can handle that many NPCs without crashing.

The way it is now with the dialogue is so that the player is still given an opportunity to react (e.g. look away, make eye contact, etc) if they are not blindfolded. Skipping the dialogue entirely robs the player of any opportunity to do that. But I can see in such a large group setting it may be better to skip the dialogue and interaction entirely. Sort of an edge case, but I'll accomodate it, since Im feeling nice today

Not sure why some people are having issues with "ghost" npcs, while it works fine on my setup. Anyway, I added the is3Dloaded check to help alleviate that problem. hopefully that fixes it

• Added an MCM option to skip the dialogue entirely
  • Updated the NPC finder script so that NPCs that don't have 3d spawned dont get picked for scenario
Edited by twistedtrebla
5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

The way it is now with the dialogue is so that the player is still given an opportunity to react (e.g. look away, make eye contact, etc) if they are not blindfolded. Skipping the dialogue entirely robs the player of any opportunity to do that. But I can see in such a large group setting it may be better to skip the dialogue and interaction entirely. Sort of an edge case, but I'll accomodate it, since Im feeling nice today

Thank you so very, very much.

8 hours ago, Olmech said:

I build monster PCs to compensate for Bethesdas lack of vision.

Make sense, but the game engine itself is limited, Directix 11 has his limitations. If you tell me that you don't experience annoying stuttering or worse, FPS drops below 60 no matter how many loaded NPCs in the cell, i'm willing the buy the same config as yours for my next upgrade ?

Edited by lee3310
15 hours ago, Olmech said:

I find myself hoping for those options after hearing their Shakespearian orations over and over and over. If theyre gonna fuck me...then fuck me...but shut the hell up already

I LOL'ed at this part.

13 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Make sense, but the game engine itself is limited, Directix 11 has his limitations. If you tell me that you don't experience annoying stuttering or worse, FPS drops below 60 no matter how many loaded NPCs in the cell, i'm willing the buy the same config as yours for my next upgrade ?

Same.

A couple of years back I managed to get a tricked out video card forged by the gods from an Unobtanium alloy infused with arcane magics, sacrificed a dozen virgin daiquiris in a profane ritual to summon an SSD from an alternate dimension where everything is made of pure speed, engaged my nation's top men (TOP MEN! and an even smarter woman) in the construction of a nuclear-powered computer into which they're ensconced, and yet I still get hella stutter and FPS drops well below 60 in places.

I think there's a law of diminishing returns at work here: at some point no amount of hedonistic hardware excess can compensate for software design limitations.

1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

It depends on the cell. Boston Common area is legendary for breaking the mightiest computers with any kind of increased spawns. Everywhere else...not so much. But once you finish up all the quests in that area, theres no real reason to go back. I personally hate Goodneighbor, So I really dont go there either after quest completion. That being said, I can load up to 20 additional Raider Spawns, 5 Supermutant, 5 Gunner and 5 of whichever faction I choose to play for (BOS, Institute or Minutemen) with no problems. Yes, there will be frame loss, stuttering in the Commons, but everywhere else is fine. I run such a high Raider number cause theyre weak sauce. Even with Raider Overhaul, Gunners, Muties, BOS and Institute mop the floor with them. Minutemen....theyre complete crap. I very rarely carry their cause. Much prefer the sadistic BOS. Railroad is a non starter. Now if youre cool with just one faction increase meaning there will be little fighting...you can do what you want. The explosions (missiles and grenades) seem to be what kills performance. So if you want 40 Raider spawns with no opposition other than base game NPCs, it will run pretty smoothly. The number of NPCs isnt the killer. Its what theyre doing in my experience.

Spoiler as it isn't related to BiP.

Spoiler

Now hang on a second, people... @Olmech, @vaultbait, @lee3310, so you people reckon the game wouldn't care if I have very high-end PC or mid-range PC?

Asking as I've planned some major upgrades (R7 7700X, RX 7900 XT, 64GB DDR5, M.2 SSD, etc.) sometime in the near future just because I want to keep FO4 at 90+ FPS with ENB, quality textures and 1080p. The configuration I've planned is definitely overkill for a 2015 game running on an ancient engine, but I figured if I made a beast of a PC, it'd work much smoother than it currently does. At the moment I'm able to play with 60-ish FPS with 4K textures, an ENB and very heavy load order. My current specs are: i5 6500, 1060, 16GB DDR4 and I'm playing on 4TB WD Gold HDD (7200 RPM).

I need a good CPU and a lot of memory for my work, and I want a better GPU primarily for Fallout 4, but I play some other (newer) games.

Any thoughts on this? Asking for your opinion on this as you mentioned PCs!

2 hours ago, rubber_duck said:

Spoiler as it isn't related to BiP.

Hide contents

Now hang on a second, people... @Olmech, @vaultbait, @lee3310, so you people reckon the game wouldn't care if I have very high-end PC or mid-range PC?

Asking as I've planned some major upgrades (R7 7700X, RX 7900 XT, 64GB DDR5, M.2 SSD, etc.) sometime in the near future just because I want to keep FO4 at 90+ FPS with ENB, quality textures and 1080p. The configuration I've planned is definitely overkill for a 2015 game running on an ancient engine, but I figured if I made a beast of a PC, it'd work much smoother than it currently does. At the moment I'm able to play with 60-ish FPS with 4K textures, an ENB and very heavy load order. My current specs are: i5 6500, 1060, 16GB DDR4 and I'm playing on 4TB WD Gold HDD (7200 RPM).

I need a good CPU and a lot of memory for my work, and I want a better GPU primarily for Fallout 4, but I play some other (newer) games.

Any thoughts on this? Asking for your opinion on this as you mentioned PCs!

You may benefit a little from CPU/GPU upgrade but constant 90+ FPS is aiming too high, the game is perfectly smooth at 60 FPS but any frame below that will ruin the experience (for me anyway). Glitches start occurring when FPS drop and the screen give me headaches even at 54-57 FPS. that's why i keep the number NPCs and AAF scenes running at the same time under check. 

Edited by lee3310