4 hours ago, devilhunter89 said:

1 regen rate slider in mcm. Feel like I should get 2 struggles in before the next scene starts.

You can struggle multiple times now, just hit the struggle hotkey as soon as the last struggle finishes. I usually get three struggles before it tells me I'm too tired to struggle any more

3 hours ago, Slorm said:

You can struggle multiple times now, just hit the struggle hotkey as soon as the last struggle finishes. I usually get three struggles before it tells me I'm too tired to struggle any more

On the first try yeah but once willpower and energy are used up and I'm running on regen it takes a little over one assault to Regen enough energy for one struggle. Upon further testing I seem to notice the Regen is tied to the assault itself, I could be wrong. I had assumed it was a steady ticker like base game stamina. What I also don't know is if the Regen/cost are tied to other stats or are hard values.

2 minutes ago, devilhunter89 said:

On the first try yeah but once willpower and energy are used up and I'm running on regen it takes a little over one assault to Regen enough energy for one struggle. Upon further testing I seem to notice the Regen is tied to the assault itself, I could be wrong. I had assumed it was a steady ticker like base game stamina. What I also don't know is if the Regen/cost are tied to other stats or are hard values.

I'm retarded. It says it right in the description base cost is 50 while base Regen is only 30. I'd like to see that number equal so that you can get in at least one struggle per encounter. Just my preference based on a couple things. Namely if you can't struggle there is nothing to do while waiting for the next encounter. Maybe a struggle feebly option that can only be done with zero energy and does a miniscule bit to loosen bonds or even just causes your char to thrash around but has no effect. 

The other thing is it took me an hour and 20 min real time to escape the last scene. I know I can increase the "damage " struggles do but I don't want it to be to high or the initial burst of struggles will end things too quickly. 

Mind you I want to point out that these are NOT problems with the mod it's amazing as is. They are just suggestions based on my personal play style.

15 hours ago, devilhunter89 said:

I know you're using existing animations but the X gets tedious pretty fast

I made a few animation variants specifically to help alleviate that issue.  Doesn't address your suggestion for other activities, obviously.  Nor does it compare to the wealth of animations available for other furniture.  Still, it beats having the exact same animation play over... and over... and over...

On 9/12/2023 at 4:30 AM, mishovur said:

In fact the gag also is out of the place, due to oral animations :)))

It would be a good idea to make and option of not using any kind of headgear at all, and opt for 'recognition penalty' rather. 

Regardless, a solid addition to Violate/PRPK mods, simple enough and can be well integrated in other mods as well. 

There is an option to set the percentage chance of headgear or uncovered face.

4 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

I made a few animation variants specifically to help alleviate that issue.  Doesn't address your suggestion for other activities, obviously.  Nor does it compare to the wealth of animations available for other furniture.  Still, it beats having the exact same animation play over... and over... and over...

youre a hero!! hopefully you are the first of many.

1 hour ago, Mistah F said:

There is an option to set the percentage chance of headgear or uncovered face.

No there is not.

It's  either a 'bag' or a 'gag'.

uncovered - means a 'gag' 

covered - mean 'a bag over the head'

I just use 'openactorcontainer  1' on PC and remove (unequip) the gag.

6 hours ago, mishovur said:

No there is not.

This is intentional, the author designed it as an experience where the player is helpless not only because they're bound, but also because they can't speak, so the only feedback you can give your would-be rapists is the expressiveness of your eyes.

With the gag removed, there's no longer any good explanation for why the player doesn't attempt to converse and reason with them.

On 9/14/2023 at 9:09 AM, devilhunter89 said:

I'm retarded. It says it right in the description base cost is 50 while base Regen is only 30. I'd like to see that number equal so that you can get in at least one struggle per encounter. Just my preference based on a couple things. Namely if you can't struggle there is nothing to do while waiting for the next encounter. Maybe a struggle feebly option that can only be done with zero energy and does a miniscule bit to loosen bonds or even just causes your char to thrash around but has no effect. 

The other thing is it took me an hour and 20 min real time to escape the last scene. I know I can increase the "damage " struggles do but I don't want it to be to high or the initial burst of struggles will end things too quickly. 

Mind you I want to point out that these are NOT problems with the mod it's amazing as is. They are just suggestions based on my personal play style.

The energy regen and struggle cost are based on your SPECIAL stats. Strength for struggle cost, and Endurance for regen.

5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

The energy regen and struggle cost are based on your SPECIAL stats. Strength for struggle cost, and Endurance for regen.

I figured that out when I finally thought to go back and re read the description page. Which then had me more confused because I have really high endurance. But then I realized that my endurance has been badly reduced by... Um... Unfortunate raider encounters.

That lead me to two conclusions.

1 in theory, the longer you are bound and endure more encounters the harder escape becomes until it's utterly hopeless and you have no choice but to wait for the safety release to trigger. That's pretty awesome and would love to see some kind of dialogue referencing the increasingly unlikely chances of escape.

2 given how often my stats are damaged by the devious mechanations of one particular sadistic mod author, I really wish I could adjust the default values.

On 9/15/2023 at 1:27 AM, mishovur said:

No there is not.

I skimmed a bit and misread your post, sorry.

Yes, the ball gag looks wrong during oral scenes. Maybe we just need a model of a ring gag to replace it?

• 2 weeks later...

This mod got me wondering, and I wish I understood the concept of modding - but I just don't. But your placement of torture devices within the commonwealth and the cone of protection around it. Would it be possible to make like a sleeping bag or something so that you could become a prostitute and attract client to you so you wouldn't have to run all over the commonwealth to earn your keep? I was using crime and punishment to attempt to "support myself" while searching for Shaun - and it just takes to a whole day of nothing but running around. Very frustrating. Just a curiosity on my part really. 

Edited by SadieJane
2 hours ago, SadieJane said:

This mod got me wondering, and I wish I understood the concept of modding - but I just don't. But your placement of torture devices within the commonwealth and the cone of protection around it. Would it be possible to make like a sleeping bag or something so that you could become a prostitute and attract client to you so you wouldn't have to run all over the commonwealth to earn your keep? I was using crime and punishment to attempt to "support myself" while searching for Shaun - and it just takes to a whole day of nothing but running around. Very frustrating. Just a curiosity on my part really. 

Hardship (or TSEX-Hardship) allows you to directly proposition clients rather than waiting for them to come to you. It also makes Gunners willing to trade sex for bodyguard services (making them short-term followers), and allows you broker safe passage through raider territory (maybe even make a few caps off them in the process, though they're still more likely to just steal your shit and rape you).

Thanks for the suggestion, hardship just doesn't work for me. I end up with major game crashes. I've installed - uninstalled different mods to try and make it work. But, for some reason, it just doesn't. Plus, on a far more personal level, there are aspects of that mod that I can't turn off, and just cannot stomach even in a pixelated world. The whole anal to oral forced situation. As a former nurse, I can't shake the whole reality that there are bacteria that live in the rectal canal that aren't present anywhere else... yeah, the disease spread alone is enough to make me shudder, but in a post-apocalyptic world, would create health issues that couldn't be dealt with at all really. Call me weird, but I just can't get past it.  Lol.   But thank you for responding. 

8 hours ago, SadieJane said:

Call me weird, but I just can't get past it.  Lol.

No not weird, you can't fully separate reality from fiction and that would make the game experience even better. SEU has a prostitution mechanism based on hotkey, it's not as elaborate as hardship but should be enough to make some caps and get by.  

8 hours ago, SadieJane said:

Thanks for the suggestion, hardship just doesn't work for me. I end up with major game crashes. I've installed - uninstalled different mods to try and make it work. But, for some reason, it just doesn't. Plus, on a far more personal level, there are aspects of that mod that I can't turn off, and just cannot stomach even in a pixelated world. The whole anal to oral forced situation. As a former nurse, I can't shake the whole reality that there are bacteria that live in the rectal canal that aren't present anywhere else... yeah, the disease spread alone is enough to make me shudder, but in a post-apocalyptic world, would create health issues that couldn't be dealt with at all really. Call me weird, but I just can't get past it.  Lol.   But thank you for responding. 

Probably worth discussing on the TSEX support topic (original Hardship is no longer under development), but if the maintainers are amenable to adding an MCM option to turn off AtM content similar to how you can disable peeplay, someone may be able to find time to implement that.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MysticDaedra said:

It's been a hot minute since I last used this mod. Does anyone know if any other mods have added support for BiP yet? Or is the trigger inside MCM still the only way?

AAF Violate, Provocative Perks, and Sex Harassment all support it.  Not sure if any other mods have added support for it.

• 1 month later...