31 minutes ago, deathmorph said:

always turning this off is not immersive for gaming.

Actually it is cause technically, you can't die from sex (exhaustion maybe if you have heart problems but not friction/tears). The female genitalia is well designed and can withstand heavy usage (as long as you don't use sharp objects ☠️).

Edited by lee3310
3 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Actually it is cause technically, you can't die from sex (exhaustion maybe if you have heart problems but not friction/tears). The female genitalia is well designed and can withstand heavy usage (as long as you don't use sharp objects ☠️).

I have the "fuck to death" option in there mainly for the actress to be dominant in the beginning to middle of the game and not survive sex with super mutants (more than one), deathclaws, etc. At least it sounds plausible to me. I also activated the more damage perk from provocative perks. If the lady later becomes submissive and can endure more, then she shouldn't necessarily be able to endure sex with 5 death claws. At least that's how I try to set it up in my game.

Now it's just the case that the actress in extremely dominant status often doesn't survive the night in the city. Reasons for immersion can be excessive sex plus hypothermia + lack of food + infections and whatever I tell myself ;) 

That's the world of my actress in a nutshell and here I come back to my question: wouldn't it be logical that an attractive woman who is tied up is kept alive so that she can continue to be fucked?

I'm asking for a friend :innocent:

2 hours ago, deathmorph said:

then she shouldn't necessarily be able to endure sex with 5 death claws.

Then it would be silly to even think of having sex with a lizard, or a fly or a mole....

2 hours ago, deathmorph said:

wouldn't it be logical that an attractive woman who is tied up is kept alive so that she can continue to be fucked?

Not in this case. They don't give a shit about the victim. She killed their friends. Letting her die slowly is more satisfying.

IF the victim was owned, a sex slave then yes. Well maybe, unless the slave was at the end of their usefulness. Even then, using her as critter bait/food would be a wiser option.

Otherwise the owner wouldn't want to kill an asset that makes him money.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Then it would be silly to even think of having sex with a lizard, or a fly or a mole....

In a way, yes, but they have smaller... things

Not in this case. They don't give a shit about the victim. She killed their friends. Letting her die slowly is more satisfying.

IF the victim was owned, a sex slave then yes. Well maybe, unless the slave was at the end of their usefulness. Even then, using her as critter bait/food would be a wiser option.

Otherwise the owner wouldn't want to kill an asset that makes him money.

Correct. I haven't seen it from the side yet. It’s somehow logical too.
Thanks for the explanation!

9 hours ago, deathmorph said:

It happens to me every now and then that my actress dies on the cross when she is extremely domineering or dominant. Is it possible to add an option in which the "guests" give the lady a stimpack every now and then so that she lasts longer?
I consciously chose the “fuck to death” option in SA as a tactical game variant. Unfortunately, always turning this off is not immersive for gaming.

From a design perspective, this is an interesting question.  And TBH it's the same category as food/drink for survival scenarios.  When should food be administered?  What triggers it?  How much will it heal?  Ultimately, what is the goal?  Are we trying to prevent the player from dying?  Because if not, then IMO there's no need for new systems.  The user opted into a scenario where they can die while helpless, so let that play out.

On the other hand, if we want to prevent death, there is a simpler solution to implement: an MCM toggle to prevent death while BiP is running.   Hell, Combat Strip Light already has an invulnerability option like this.  It's as simple as running the StartDeferredKill function when the scenario starts, and EndDeferredKill when the player is free (or shortly after).  Maybe re-check the MCM setting sometimes in case the user changed it mid-scenario.

No complicated options, choices, or implementation.  The player is assumed to suffer up to the brink of death, but not quite beyond.

6 hours ago, deathmorph said:

I have the "fuck to death" option in there mainly for the actress to be dominant in the beginning to middle of the game and not survive sex with super mutants (more than one), deathclaws, etc. At least it sounds plausible to me. I also activated the more damage perk from provocative perks. If the lady later becomes submissive and can endure more, then she shouldn't necessarily be able to endure sex with 5 death claws. At least that's how I try to set it up in my game.

Now it's just the case that the actress in extremely dominant status often doesn't survive the night in the city. Reasons for immersion can be excessive sex plus hypothermia + lack of food + infections and whatever I tell myself ;) 

That's the world of my actress in a nutshell and here I come back to my question: wouldn't it be logical that an attractive woman who is tied up is kept alive so that she can continue to be fucked?

I'm asking for a friend :innocent:

Since there is a good Samaritan scenario, injecting stims to keep the prey alive longer is a good idea.

14 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Since there is a good Samaritan scenario, injecting stims to keep the prey alive longer is a good idea.

I don't have a way to break the lock right now. Here this should make you feel better until I get back. Just hang in there, I'll be back shortly!

1 hour ago, spicydoritos said:

When should food be administered?  What triggers it?  How much will it heal?  Ultimately, what is the goal?

It could be a side effect of humiliation scenarios. Forcing the captive player to drink urine, or eat dogfood, etc. As for healing, I suppose abusers might want to make sure the player can really experience their situation, like how torturers might let their victims recover or heal up completely in order to maximize the impact of taking it away from them all over again.

29 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

It could be a side effect of humiliation scenarios. Forcing the captive player to drink urine, or eat dogfood, etc. As for healing, I suppose abusers might want to make sure the player can really experience their situation, like how torturers might let their victims recover or heal up completely in order to maximize the impact of taking it away from them all over again.

Sure, I agree that there are perfectly valid lore/story explanations.  My questions come from a mod design perspective.  Because at the end of all this, you have only two possible outcomes.

1- The player still has a chance to die.

2- The player has no chance to die. 

You, as a designer, cannot count on any particular rate of death, because this is adjusted by the user's mods and settings.  So your death delay mechanisms (food, stims, whatever) must also be user adjustable.  Which means we've now entered the realm of death rate settings that counter other death rate settings.  However, the user can already adjust their death rate via their existing mods and settings.  So the usefulness here is merely that the user doesn't have to manually change their death rate in this situation.

If the user wishes not to die, then they do not need new settings that adjust rate, but rather only need to prevent death altogether.  Food, stims, etc are just window dressing in this scenario.  So it's really just a complicated version of the invulnerability toggle.  Granted, the window dressing can itself be interesting.  Is it worth the substantial additional effort?  That's up to the author.

I can only speak for my own design philosophy, of course.  In my own little corner, simple, elegant solutions get implemented.  Complex solutions with the same outcomes are a much more difficult sale.

I don't have a way to break the lock right now. Here this should make you feel better until I get back. Just hang in there, I'll be back shortly!

It should be easy to implement. Just a hp check on the player in dialogue and a frag/stage/topicInfo script to apply the stim. You can even use the inject Stim idle (probably need to duplicate it and remove some condition check like playerCanStim KW and whatnot).

i know this mod is for a female character. but i like playing as a male sometimes and when i check females allowed. it doesnt work its always males all the time and i am not GAY so was wondering could there be another version or option to make it that only females will spawn or rape the player.   seems that so many mods are all around female players but not many tailored to males being abused and gang raped by females only. 

17 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

i know this mod is for a female character. but i like playing as a male sometimes and when i check females allowed. it doesnt work its always males all the time and i am not GAY so was wondering could there be another version or option to make it that only females will spawn or rape the player.   seems that so many mods are all around female players but not many tailored to males being abused and gang raped by females only. 

The mod also has an "Allow male" setting.

This setting is in the "Eligible NPCs" section, right above "Allow female"

I think you should change this setting from "ON" to "OFF".

Edit: but I guess this does not address the issue of what happens when there's no one near where you get bound.  For that, I think you would have to edit your copy of Scripts/Source/User/BIP/bip_boundMain.psc replacing the ActorBase properties with females (then recompiling in creation kit). You should be able to find =youtube tutorials on getting creation kit working, and on how to recompile scripts?

Edited by sen4mi
21 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

No matter what settings you change, if you are playing as a male character, and you get bound, you are going to be getting buggered, whether it's by male or female npc's. You are the victim. 

You have two choices - don't play as a male character, or don't use sex mods that can make you the victim:

No Devious Devices

No Slavery

No Defeat

No Bound in Public

If you do get female npc's spawning in these events, they are going to be wearing a strapon and they are either going to be shoving it down your throat or up your ass.

You. are. the. victim

On 2/2/2024 at 10:14 PM, IBAGadget said:

No matter what settings you change, if you are playing as a male character, and you get bound, you are going to be getting buggered, whether it's by male or female npc's. You are the victim. 

You have two choices - don't play as a male character, or don't use sex mods that can make you the victim:

No Devious Devices

No Slavery

No Defeat

No Bound in Public

If you do get female npc's spawning in these events, they are going to be wearing a strapon and they are either going to be shoving it down your throat or up your ass.

You. are. the. victim

.....but...but...he ain't GAY!! won't someone think of the hetero male player! oh the humanity....

Found a minor bug...

On my current savegame, I became enemies with BoS. Once BiP quest started, after some scenarios, a couple of BoS soldiers approached my player. Because I have faction rescuers enabled (Minutemen, Railroad, BoS, Institute), BoS NPCs freed my character and immediately upon release - started blasting.

It's a minor irritation and the best course of action would be to disable faction rescuers - and I did. Just letting you know! ;)

Also, and this is a small request - the give up option. It would be great if you could integrate Ego's Bad End Purgatory into BiP. When player gives up (needs to press a hotkey during rest period; the same period where player has the opportunity to free themselves/loosen the restraints), BiP quest finishes and player is handed over to Bad End Purgatory. Just a little implementation I'd like to see, I hope you'll at least consider it!

Keep up the the great work and take care!

On 2/12/2024 at 10:48 PM, rubber_duck said:

Also, and this is a small request - the give up option. It would be great if you could integrate Ego's Bad End Purgatory into BiP.

Seconding this idea! Also trying for a male character

I just encountered a problem that occurred with an existing slave collar.
My actress was in the pillory when the collar caused the shock. Apparently the scene overlapped with the normal sex scene in the pillory. In any case, after the black screen I had two pillories and an attempted interaction with a caravan guard via the collar. The scene then got stuck.
Wouldn't it make sense here to deactivate the collar function until the end of BoP?

On 9/13/2023 at 11:09 PM, Umbopo65 said:

I couldn't see if anyone else had this animation issue. With, I think it's called the 'F' frame a white frame where the PC is bent over backwards and locked with their head near the ground.  Everytime an attacker initiates the animation, the attacker and PC swap places and the attacker is in the frame and the PC stands between their legs attempting some kind of Cowgirl maneuver.  Which animation mod am I missing?  I thought I had most of them, or can it be load order?

I'm currently having this issue too, I don't know what could be wrong

5 hours ago, ImLeROI said:

I'm currently having this issue too, I don't know what could be wrong

I havent experienced this again yet as I seem to get every other type of furniture, it did work in NR once for me.  Any way my combat surrender health level is 20% so I never actuall live long enough to escape, I die almost every time.

I've always wanted to try this, but the thing that is stopping me is the whole "teleport to a random location" bit.

Is there a way to have it... well... not do that?

I like the idea of the bound in public, I just don't like the idea of being teleported away to a random location. Especially if I haven't been there before/haven't discovered it yet. Just really (hate to say it) "immersion breaking" to just get teleported somewhere random instead of at the current location. I mean, if I'm out fighting a bunch of raiders in the middle of downtown Boston, I don't want to all the sudden be teleported to Lexington. It's just... weird.

So is it possible to not have the whole teleport bit and instead just have it at your current location? Cause that is the only thing keeping me from trying this out.