[AAF] Bound In Public (8/31/2023)

View File

Bound In Public

v1.3.2

Intro

This mod provides a repeatable "Bound in Public" quest where the player gets stripped, teleported to a random exterior location, and tied up to various furnitures (e.g. Torture Devices) that the player needs to try to escape from. Escaping from it is not easy, however, and the player will end up getting fucked probably a lot, by different kinds of NPCs that the mod spawns over time. 

The mod only provides the quest, and doesn't provide the means to trigger the quest (other than a "starter" button in the MCM debug menu, mainly for trying it out). It's intended to be called by other mods for serving post assault outcome (e.g. from AAF Violate) or consequences (e.g. from AAF Sexual Harassment) to players that.. uh.. deserve some "punishment".

The mod's dialogue is aimed at female players, and all spawned NPCs are male. All functionalities (other than being called in female terms in dialogues) should still work for male players however. The dialogue contains a lot of player degradation.

Main Features

Overview

Once a player gets locked in to a furniture (thus starting the "Bound in Public" quest), the player has about 30 seconds (variable) to try to struggle out of it. If the player fails to struggle out, then a "scenario" will trigger, where some random NPC will spawn to interact with the player. Once the NPC is done taking advantage of the defenseless player, they will move on, and the process repeats itself. The player is again given a window to try to escape, and if they are successful, the quest ends and the player regains control. But if they fail, then a new scenario will trigger again. This process repeats until the player successfully escapes, or a "good end" scenario triggers where the NPC releases the player.

Scenarios

Currently there are 2 different types of scenarios. One is a nice NPC that will release the player. The other are bad NPCs that will do stuff that you probably want them to do. 

Struggling

Struggling is done by an MCM hotkey. In between scenarios, the player may use the hotkey to attempt to struggle out of the furniture they're tied to. Players may not struggle in the middle of an active scenario. In order to struggle, the player must have enough "Energy".

"Energy" is a simple, self-regenerating resource that allows players to attempt to struggle out of the furniture. When the "Bound in Public" quest starts, player starts with 100 Energy, which is also the max. A single struggle attempt costs 50 energy; the energy cost is affected by player's Strength SPECIAL stat. If the player does not have enough energy, they may use Willpower (if Sex Attributes is installed) to make up the difference. If the player doesn't have enough Energy or Willpower to struggle, they have no choice but to wait for the next scenario to trigger. After a scenario completes, "Energy" is recharged by about 30; the recharge rate is affected by player's Endurance SPECIAL stat. 

Safe guards

The mod has some safe guards put in place to help ensure that the player isn't stuck on the furniture forever due to unexpected circumstances.

• The mod has an internal timeout system. If the mod does not detect any progression after some time (currently 90 seconds), it will reset the scenario and trigger a new one. So just sit tight and wait - the scenarios are self healing.
  • The mod has a mechanism for combat situations that will abort the quest and set the player free (end "Bound in Public" quest) if they get attacked and their health drops below a certain threshold (50%).
  • If all else fails, there is a debug MCM button to abort the "Bound in Public" quest.

Requirements

Required

AAF and all its requirements

Torture Devices

Savage Cabbage Animations

LL FourPlay community F4SE plugin v43 or later

Optional

AAF Sex Attributes (Recommended) - provides more ways to struggle out of furnitures, influences how the NPCs react to player

Tattoo After Rape - Raiders and gunners will add tattoos on the player if they recognize who the player is.

ZazOut4 - Adds more furnitures the player can get locked into.

Real Handcuffs - Raiders and gunners will apply shock collar on the player if they recognize who the player is.

Installation

Install like any other mod.
Make sure to override Torture Device's "_TD_tagData.xml" file. This mod adds a tag that makes it so that a wrong animation does not play.

Future Features

Some potential ways the mod may get expanded:

• More restraints (if there's AAF sex animations for them)
  • More locations
  • More different kinds of scenarios/dialogues
  • Maybe different scenario outcomes other than sex

Modder's Resource

; Start "Bound in Public" quest
Quest BIP_BoundQuest = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x00001ECC, "BoundInPublic.esp") as quest
BIP_BoundQuest.start()

Q/A

I got locked in a furniture. What now?
Try to struggle out of it. Or do nothing and just wait. A scenario will trigger within ~30 seconds where some NPC will spawn and.. do things to you. 

Do I need LL_FourPlay F4SE plugin? I don't want anything FourPlay related
The LL_FourPlay F4SE plugin is not the FourPlay framework - not to be confused by the name. It is just a simple utility library that contain utility functions for mods (including AAF) to use in their scripts. AAF already uses and includes LL_FourPlay F4SE plugin as a dependency. But the version that comes with it is rather outdated, so you need to get the latest version (or at least v43) from the link above.

I would've loved to add ZazOut4 pillory furniture. But that mod is pretty broken for me. When the player gets on the pillory, the camera gets stuck on the floor and won't let me zoom out. Toggling free camera just makes the player invisible.

If anyone knows a workaround or fix to this, I'll happily add ZazOut 4 pillory and its animations.

A very funny idea of mod. Thanks :)

As to Zazout  -  I have no problems  with the latest mod,  the  AAF (both with the manual mode, and as part of AFF - let's say violate or ... what  was it called - the mod that  give certain perks...  sorry forgot), anyway both this mods work and the camera is free to wonder during the scenes. You could ask directly spicydoritos or EgoBallistic how they deal with camera exactly, cause in both cases the all the pillories (4  from Zazout, a default one, the one from torture devices and  a forth one that is NOT in furn  category but in stat) work properly. 

P.S. I have a very small request,  I'll write in PM  not to create an offtopic here.

Edited by mishovur

What a lovely idea for a mod (not speaking for my heroine here :D )

Thanks a lot for sharing!

*update*

made a quick test - only one session - and the mod seems to work like a charm.

Just a recommendation for those who play in survival mode:
Make sure your heroine has eaten and drunk enough before you start a session. They can take a while to finish (of you leave all settings at default) and you don't want her to starve or dehydrate completely! :D

Edited by JonX67

When you go about integrating this into SH, I'm interested in brainstorming ways to dynamically block the teleporting... working on a captive scenario mod which is designed to take advantage of SH when it's installed, but having an SH approach teleport the player out of the location would be detrimental to the associated escape quest, and I'd rather not have to tell users to turn off such a cool feature in SH's MCM (even temporarily).

The interior locations I'm working on do block fast travel, but skimming the Papyrus docs I don't see an easy way for mods like SH to query that. Maybe a keyword on the cell? So you could check something like Game.GetPlayer().GetParentCell().HasKeyword(BlockTeleport) or whatever.

An alternative, which I used when creating a similar patch for the random teleport in Alcohol Effects, would be to make it possible for mods to add their own marker references to the list of possible locations, and then some way to temporarily limit teleporting to that subset. For example, when the player has progressively unlocked/accessed more of the facility, I might enable some additional bound teleport markers in those spaces to increase variety without sending them outside the cell.

I suppose there's a lot of possible ways to approach it, just trying to think of the best ways to coexist with this awesome new mod rather than considering it a gameplay conflict.

5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Requirements

Required

AAF and all its requirements

Torture Devices

Devious Devices (soft - mod will work without it, but player won't have a hood covering their face, which the mod's dialogue assumes)

There are two possible versions of TD, 2.1a (compatible with released DD 2.0) and 2.21 (compatible with DD community updates like RC8/CE9). Does it matter which one is used?

5 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Installation

Install like any other mod.
Make sure to override Torture Device's "_TD_positionData.xml" file. This mod adds a tag that makes it so that a wrong animation does not play.

Minor correction, it's actually AAF\_TD_tagData.xml which is being overridden for me.

OK It works.

Quick Bug review but first:

-This concept is great, it should be canon for all female PCs got into "sticky situations", standard shipped with the game. ;)

-Many of the dialogues were quite interesting, especially between friends

Bug reports and suggestions:

- I got quite a few endless load screens that I could only get out of via desktop and task manager to end program. It happens sometimes when running any modded game but the frequency sky rocketed.

Especially at the lexington location a switch between visitors never really happend since I always had to task manager close the game after each event.

- The locations outside Diamond city and Bunker Hill were much more stable and also made more sense ( plenty foot traffic there and also protected from ghouls, plausible spots for someone to set up such an arrangement.)

- Even though the Diamond city outisde the wall location would eventually lead to firefights between settlers, supermutants and raiders locking up the game. But until then it would work well.

Still the lockup a the end is an issue since to keep playing it would force you to go back to an earlier save before this happened (so in her charater arc it never happend) .

So maybe in a future version, moving DC location into the middle of the big front plaza near the main entrance of DC would fix those problems? Maybe next to the statue there? :)

- Sometimes raiders visitors would default to the AAF violate menacing raider, with all the dialog that would be nonsensical in this sitation ( "stare pleadingly", reference to her beggin to be leg go, or the like, or she offers chems to be left alone etc, etc).

Should we disable AAF violate for this work smoother?

- Some of the settlers dialog, was great, some was simply not believable: several read the note and seemed to belive she consenually put herself in that situation.

It should be obvious even to the most naive person what goes on in the wasteland and that she could not have tied herself like this.

Maybe a dialog tweak, where one settler friend tells the naive one "See her collar? She has an owner and he surely did this as a punishment, or maybe he just got bored and it amuses him to lend her out like this. So let's be respectful of this generous man's offer and take advantage".

- The raiders dialogues all made good sense (when they were not replaced by menacing raider dialog)

-The lexington location was not suitable. Men would always devolve into fights with hordes of ghouls and (IF they survived) would lose all interest.

And who would/could set up such a  contraption in ghoul infested Lexington anyway unless it was intended as a cruel execution method for the PC? (which we all agree its not)

- In the beginnig the location in the area just outside the DC wall worked well, but eventually a supermutant would show up and attack her "customer", and then all sorts of chaos would ensue and you would have to end game via task manager and go to previous save.

Maybe consider moving the DC location into the middle of the big front square right at the main entrance of DC? 

I am sure the DC guards would not mind the entertainement and there is no danger here of supermutant or wild dog attacks.

- Once she went into auto surrender mode which of coure messing things up. But that is something I try to fix with MCM, a note to otehr users to take care to turn certain things off in other mods to not interfere.

- The mask did not make sense to me. Why protect her from embarrasment like that by hiding her face? Isnt it the point to embarrass/punish her to begin with?

Also I am sure it takes a way a lot of the enjoyment for the men not to see her pretty face while they take advanatge.

I get that some guys have fetish for such things, but it just breaks suspension of disbelief for me and took away much or perhaps even most, of this mod's amusement value.

If the mod author enjoys that, maybe a MCM control for putting on/off a mask in the program?

Or if you dont want to have to worry about writing a dialog for her during these events, please consider to make it a small gag that still fully shows her face.

- The collar on her was a nice touch and made sense for immersion.

-The cross: seems like a setup that would make it very difficult for the men to enjoy her. since she was a bit high up and just not presented well, unlike the other contraption ( I dont know what the other one would be called, you know what I mean)

Maybe subsitute a wooden pillory for the cross? That makes sense for immersion and anatomy.

I am sure I have not found all locations yet. Am playing it via the MCM menu to do some testing :)

Thank you for this wonderful program I hope my review/bug report is helpful.

PS: If its integrated with SH maybe it could be posisble to have the flying bots that keep zooming by,record the actions as a news event?

This would also work better if she has no mask on.

Or even taking further maybe Piper could publish an issue referring to this event with a good picture of her in that position in it? I know this requires a lot of extra work, so it may be an idea too much :)

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

When you go about integrating this into SH, I'm interested in brainstorming ways to dynamically block the teleporting... working on a captive scenario mod which is designed to take advantage of SH when it's installed, but having an SH approach teleport the player out of the location would be detrimental to the associated escape quest, and I'd rather not have to tell users to turn off such a cool feature in SH's MCM (even temporarily).

The interior locations I'm working on do block fast travel, but skimming the Papyrus docs I don't see an easy way for mods like SH to query that. Maybe a keyword on the cell? So you could check something like Game.GetPlayer().GetParentCell().HasKeyword(BlockTeleport) or whatever.

An alternative, which I used when creating a similar patch for the random teleport in Alcohol Effects, would be to make it possible for mods to add their own marker references to the list of possible locations, and then some way to temporarily limit teleporting to that subset. For example, when the player has progressively unlocked/accessed more of the facility, I might enable some additional bound teleport markers in those spaces to increase variety without sending them outside the cell.

I suppose there's a lot of possible ways to approach it, just trying to think of the best ways to coexist with this awesome new mod rather than considering it a gameplay conflict.

Maybe SH can add some keywords, like FPSH_DisableTeleport. If set on the player, SH won't trigger any scenario that might teleport the player to some place else. "Bound in Public" is one such teleport scenario, but I've always imagined adding something in SH where the player gets sent to a private party (internal cell) temporarily and forced to do things. 

I don't want to let mods modify list of possible locations for "Bound In Public". It's intended to be shared by many other mods, so I don't want one mod to be stepping on another mod's toes. The locations are tested and managed by this mod, and I don't want other mods to be adding locations that might make sense for their use case, but may not for others. 

12 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Maybe SH can add some keywords, like FPSH_DisableTeleport. If set on the player, SH won't trigger any scenario that might teleport the player to some place else. "Bound in Public" is one such teleport scenario, but I've always imagined adding something in SH where the player gets sent to a private party (internal cell) temporarily and forced to do things. 

That would work. I think I'd have to add it to an alias since otherwise the keyword could linger if my mod were uninstalled while the keyword was on the player, which is why I suggested a keyword on the cell reference instead.

12 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

I don't want to let mods modify list of possible locations for "Bound In Public". It's intended to be shared by many other mods, so I don't want one mod to be stepping on another mod's toes. The locations are tested and managed by this mod, and I don't want other mods to be adding locations that might make sense for their use case, but may not for others. 

That makes sense. The only reason I ended up patching Alcohol Effects that way was that it entirely lacks a solution for dynamically disabling its teleport feature in places where it would be problematic.

2 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

- I got quite a few endless load screens that I could only get out of via desktop and task manager to end program. It happens sometimes when running any modded game but the frequency sky rocketed.

Especially at the lexington location a switch between visitors never really happend since I always had to task manager close the game after each event.

- The locations outside Diamond city and Bunker Hill were much more stable and also made more sense ( plenty foot traffic there and also protected from ghouls, plausible spots for someone to set up such an arrangement.)

- Even though the Diamond city outisde the wall location would eventually lead to firefights between settlers, supermutants and raiders locking up the game. But until then it would work well.

Still the lockup a the end is an issue since to keep playing it would force you to go back to an earlier save before this happened (so in her charater arc it never happend) .

So maybe in a future version, moving DC location into the middle of the big front plaza near the main entrance of DC would fix those problems? Maybe next to the statue there? :)

- Sometimes raiders visitors would default to the AAF violate menacing raider, with all the dialog that would be nonsensical in this sitation ( "stare pleadingly", reference to her beggin to be leg go, or the like, or she offers chems to be left alone etc, etc).

Should we disable AAF violate for this work smoother?

- Some of the settlers dialog, was great, some was simply not believable: several read the note and seemed to belive she consenually put herself in that situation.

It should be obvious even to the most naive person what goes on in the wasteland and that she could not have tied herself like this.

Maybe a dialog tweak, where one settler friend tells the naive one "See her collar? She has an owner and he surely did this as a punishment, or maybe he just got bored and it amuses him to lend her out like this. So let's be respectful of this generous man's offer and take advantage".

- The raiders dialogues all made good sense (when they were not replaced by menacing raider dialog)

-The lexington location was not suitable. Men would always devolve into fights with hordes of ghouls and (IF they survived) would lose all interest.

And who would/could set up such a  contraption in ghoul infested Lexington anyway unless it was intended as a cruel execution method for the PC? (which we all agree its not)

- In the beginnig the location in the area just outside the DC wall worked well, but eventually a supermutant would show up and attack her "customer", and then all sorts of chaos would ensue and you would have to end game via task manager and go to previous save.

Maybe consider moving the DC location into the middle of the big front square right at the main entrance of DC? 

I am sure the DC guards would not mind the entertainement and there is no danger here of supermutant or wild dog attacks.

- Once she went into auto surrender mode which of coure messing things up. But that is something I try to fix with MCM, a note to otehr users to take care to turn certain things off in other mods to not interfere.

- The mask did not make sense to me. Why protect her from embarrasment like that by hiding her face? Isnt it the point to embarrass/punish her to begin with?

Also I am sure it takes a way a lot of the enjoyment for the men not to see her pretty face while they take advanatge.

I get that some guys have fetish for such things, but it just breaks suspension of disbelief for me and took away much or perhaps even most, of this mod's amusement value.

If the mod author enjoys that, maybe a MCM control for putting on/off a mask in the program?

Or if you dont want to have to worry about writing a dialog for her during these events, please consider to make it a small gag that still fully shows her face.

- The collar on her was a nice touch and made sense for immersion.

-The cross: seems like a setup that would make it very difficult for the men to enjoy her. since she was a bit high up and just not presented well, unlike the other contraption ( I dont know what the other one would be called, you know what I mean)

Maybe subsitute a wooden pillory for the cross? That makes sense for immersion and anatomy.

I am sure I have not found all locations yet. Am playing it via the MCM menu to do some testing :)

Thank you for this wonderful program I hope my review/bug report is helpful.

PS: If its integrated with SH maybe it could be posisble to have the flying bots that keep zooming by,record the actions as a news event?

This would also work better if she has no mask on.

Or even taking further maybe Piper could publish an issue referring to this event with a good picture of her in that position in it? I know this requires a lot of extra work, so it may be an idea too much :)

Is the load screen issue only for the Lexington location, or all other locations? I've never ran into that issue on my setup

What do you mean lockup? You mean a situation where the spawned NPC engages in combat and doesn't talk to you? The mod already has a timeout function to detect lack of progress after certain amount of time. In such a situation, the scenario should reset. You just need to wait.

I think "menacing raider" is from "Beggar whore" mod. Disable beggar mode. Nothing this mod can do when another mod is trying to intercept dialogues.

There are a variety of settler dialogues. Some are hesitant while others are ecstatic. For the latter, it's not that the settler believes the player did this to themselves. Rather, they don't really care. They're just happy that they can get a free fuck without any consequences.

Combat probable locations are OK. If the player gets thrown into combat, the mod will abort the bound quest after the player's health drops below a certain threshold

In the future I plan to add a variation where the player gets tied without anything covering her face. The dialogue and NPC's reaction will of course be different. The current one is intended. It's different when walking up to a human being that's tied up and staring into your eyes, vs a dehumanized body that removes the face from the picture and all you see are holes. The mod is intending to force the player into the latter position (like a glory hole). 
When I add a variation in the future where the player's face is uncovered, I'll probably add dialogues that are along the lines of "wait, aren't you the Minutemen general?" etc. Basically a whole different story telling than what it is now. Both are desirable in their own ways IMO.

If there is a working pillory animation I'll add it.

8 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Boston Devious Helper supports one, I'll see if I can track down where it comes from.

Edit: Besides the aforementioned ZaZOut4 pillory anims, Savage Cabbage has a bunch of positions for the Pillory and HydroPillory from TD.

Edited by vaultbait
22 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

Boston Devious Helper supports one, I'll see if I can track down where it comes from.

Edit: Besides the aforementioned ZaZOut4 pillory anims, Savage Cabbage has a bunch of positions for the Pillory and HydroPillory from TD.

Oh interesting. Looks like I'm not done working on this mod just yet ?

3 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Oh interesting. Looks like I'm not done working on this mod just yet ?

These specifically (taken from SavageCabbage_positionData_TD.xml):

Spoiler

SC-FM-Human-HydroPillory01-01Tease
SC-FM-Human-HydroPillory01-03Doggy
SC-FM-Human-HydroPillory01-04Doggy
SC-FM-Human-HydroPillory01-05Doggy
SC-FM-Human-Pillory01-02Doggy
SC-FM-Human-Pillory01-03Doggy
SC-FM-Human-Pillory01-04Doggy
SC-FMM-Human-HydroPillory01-03DoubleTeam
SC-FMM-Human-Pillory01-02DoubleTeam
SC-FMM-Human-Pillory01-03DoubleTeam

24 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

These specifically (taken from SavageCabbage_positionData_TD.xml):

Reveal hidden contents

SC-FM-Human-HydroPillory01-01Tease
SC-FM-Human-HydroPillory01-03Doggy
SC-FM-Human-HydroPillory01-04Doggy
SC-FM-Human-HydroPillory01-05Doggy
SC-FM-Human-Pillory01-02Doggy
SC-FM-Human-Pillory01-03Doggy
SC-FM-Human-Pillory01-04Doggy
SC-FMM-Human-HydroPillory01-03DoubleTeam
SC-FMM-Human-Pillory01-02DoubleTeam
SC-FMM-Human-Pillory01-03DoubleTeam

Looking at the Torture Devices furnitures, I see hydro pillory, but no normal pillory. Any idea where that's from?

9 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Looking at the Torture Devices furnitures, I see hydro pillory, but no normal pillory. Any idea where that's from?

This is in SavageCabbage_furnitureData_TD.xml:

<group id="Pillory">
	<furniture form="1EE2"/>
</group>

According to FO4Edit of TortureDevices.esm that's a Static object with editor ID _TD_Pillory01Static and full name of "Pillory". I guess if you want to send an actor to it, that won't work since it's not a FURN type, it's just a prop that animations can be played on.

Edited by vaultbait
2 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Is the load screen issue only for the Lexington location, or all other locations? I've never ran into that issue on my setup

What do you mean lockup? You mean a situation where the spawned NPC engages in combat and doesn't talk to you? The mod already has a timeout function to detect lack of progress after certain amount of time. In such a situation, the scenario should reset. You just need to wait.

I think "menacing raider" is from "Beggar whore" mod. Disable beggar mode. Nothing this mod can do when another mod is trying to intercept dialogues.

There are a variety of settler dialogues. Some are hesitant while others are ecstatic. For the latter, it's not that the settler believes the player did this to themselves. Rather, they don't really care. They're just happy that they can get a free fuck without any consequences.

Combat probable locations are OK. If the player gets thrown into combat, the mod will abort the bound quest after the player's health drops below a certain threshold

In the future I plan to add a variation where the player gets tied without anything covering her face. The dialogue and NPC's reaction will of course be different. The current one is intended. It's different when walking up to a human being that's tied up and staring into your eyes, vs a dehumanized body that removes the face from the picture and all you see are holes. The mod is intending to force the player into the latter position (like a glory hole). 
When I add a variation in the future where the player's face is uncovered, I'll probably add dialogues that are along the lines of "wait, aren't you the Minutemen general?" etc. Basically a whole different story telling than what it is now. Both are desirable in their own ways IMO.

Thank you for reading my lenghty write up 

And I am also thankful you made this mod this is almost exactly what the Commonwelath needed.

I really really hope I not sound anything less than grateful... :)

-By lockup I mean the game goes into infinite load screen and then I go to desktop and end program via task manager.

This mostly happend in Lexington, the Concorde, outside of DC wall and Bunker hill locations seemed to work fine in that respect. (though I still would move the DC location to one less less interrupted by external attacks as it happend in more than just one scene and then the onyl way out was to go to a previous save).

The spawend NPCs , settlers, raiders have never attacked me. Even though I think maybe the ghouls in concorde may have, after they killed the settlers, They ran at me and it just went black real quick.

I really do think the location in lexington is neither plausible for somone to have placed her, nor practical for the mod to run.

Unless you intentionally wanted to add the attacking ghouls as a feature. But I only went thru Lexington twice and one time settler was killed and the 2 gunners who survived lost interest in the after the battle and then nothing would happen.

- Only issue I see with Concorde location is that the kind of  character I play when such things happen to me:

As I never rescued the Quincy group in the museum so there is alsways fighting going on not so far from where the PC is tied up. 

A character strong enough to rescue that group would not likely be a plaything found tied up naked .. but the fighting in concorde of the raiders attacking Preston so far does not seem to impact the mod. 

But I was there only twice.

-The location outside of that super mutant lair Shaw highschool is also risky IMO and not super plausible for her to be placed there or for there to be a lof of random passer bys (its crawling with Supermutants to the East North and South), but nothign bad happend there and the guy was not attacked but I did get infitinite loading screen there. and I have not been teleported back there since.

What about adding a location in front of DC main entrance plaza. Or in front of trudy's diner? Both are safe, both are public and plausible immersive locations in the game universe.

-If I do a playthrough where I am the minutmen general I would not load this mod at the same time, as it would never be plausible to happen to that kind of character.

And when I play MM General I always play as a guy anyway.. but even if I didnt swicth to guy such a personality who is "minuteman general" would likely be too leveled and powerful to plausibly fall into that situation.

So to me this mod and minuteman general, the two are mutually exclusive. :)

Maybe they could talk about recognizing her from seeing her in DC or Concorde or Goodneighbor. Any dialogue that reflects that they know her and met her. This would be plenty embrassing to her. 

- As for me the whole steel robotic looking hood just seems over the top and also looks too expensive for the wasteland. 

As victim one would prefer to remain anonymous in such a sitation as it greatly lessens the embarrassment to the one tied up.

From a visual perspective looking at the mod the hood really diminishes the entertainment value for me as a viewer.

Now I understand some guys have  a fetish for that, so maybe I am not typical but I bet most female players would feel as I do and believe this less sexy not to see her face and less embarassing to her.

But it is your mod, you can do as whatever is the most entertaining to you, if you enjoy such hoods, ..... and I am very grateful people make these Mods.

I just try to explain what to me as a mod consumer is plausible and entertaining and what I think may result in more people keeping it installed for longer or even permanent.

This mod is just a couple of very small tweaks away greatness and from being a permanent install on my female playthroughs.

PS: Other than through MCM commands how to I get it to start? Surrender from AAF violate? or as a surpise from giving in to a SH event?

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
6 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Other than through MCM commands how to I get it to start?

At the moment you don't.

Surrender from AAF violate?

Hopefully, if and when Ego can be convinced to add integration for it.

or as a surpise form giving in to a SH event?

According to the mod description that's already in progress, just not released yet.