ZaZOut4 [REPACK]

View File

This is a REPACK of ZaZOut4, brought to you by the AAF Team

A few changes were made to avoid an array of issues that ended up being either annoying or outright ended up breaking some things like Skeleton or F4SE scripts.

This is ONLY a repack. There will be no support by me for the mod itself.

Requirements:

Automatron DLC
Wasteland Workshop DLC
Contraptions Workshop DLC
Vault-Tec Workshop DLC

Advanced Animation Framework By @dagobaking (And all its requirements)

Changes:

• Removed Skeleton
  • Removed F4SE Scripts
  • FOMOD for versioning in MO2
  • Added checks for the required 4 DLC's (Will not install if not present)
  • BA2'd loose files
  • Fixed Animations
  • Fixed XMLs

Credits:

@CGi for making the repack itself

Original mod by @ZaZ

Fixed animations by @Maxie_Alice

Fixed XMLs by @lee3310

0.0.3.3 repack update by @EgoBallistic

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/03/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Advanced Animation Framework, Automatron, Wasteland Workshop, Contraptions Workshop, Vault-Tec Workshop

This is great--thanks to all involved in cleaning this up! (As well as to ZaZ for a mod so many people are using all these years later!)

Edit: It appears that both this and Torture Devices 2.1 both install Meshes\AnimTextData\AnimationOffsets\PersistentSubgraphInfoAndOffsetData.txt so I've set the latter to overwrite the former for now. I really wish Vortex had a feature to check whether file contents were identical, as I suspect these are after having skimmed them.

Edited by vaultbait
8 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

This is great--thanks to all involved in cleaning this up! (As well as to ZaZ for a mod so many people are using all these years later!)

Edit: It appears that both this and Torture Devices 2.1 both install Meshes\AnimTextData\AnimationOffsets\PersistentSubgraphInfoAndOffsetData.txt so I've set the latter to overwrite the former for now. I really wish Vortex had a feature to check whether file contents were identical, as I suspect these are after having skimmed them.

All technically the same files, shouldn't really matter which overwrites which. Example being some weapon mods i recently installed that conflict with other mods over the same file.

I'd still load the 'older' mod before the 'new' one, whichever those might be, as a rule of thumb but it should be fine.

3 hours ago, Saya Scarlett said:

Nothing changed other than the list in the description.

When ever I use any zaz animation my penis shoots straight to the sky. I tested all the other animations in my load order only one im getting it with is this.

20210803230951_1.jpg

Edited by rennex
51 minutes ago, rennex said:

When ever I use any zaz animation my penis shoots straight to the sky. I tested all the other animations in my load order only one im getting it with is this.

20210803230951_1.jpg

Infinite penis appears in the original (non-repack) version of this mod as well.  As far as I recall, it's a skeleton issue within the animation file itself.  There's no fix for the end user.

18 hours ago, rennex said:

20210803230951_1.jpg

17 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Infinite penis appears in the original (non-repack) version of this mod as well.  As far as I recall, it's a skeleton issue within the animation file itself.  There's no fix for the end user.

'Top' characters from what i was told should be working fine, while the 'bottom' character is the one who should have flying dicks from what i've been told by Ulf in the AAF server.

From AAF's discord:

Ulf: "so uh about this repack, is the floating penis fixed when the bottom actor is a male? i remember removing the skeleton fixed when the male actor is top, but when bottom the penis would still fly"

So it should technically be fine for the 'Top/Active' actor, just not for the 'Bottom/Passive' actor if male.

But it is an issue with the animation itself.

All this repack does for the most part is not break everything else.

2 hours ago, EyeCon 18 said:

I uninstalled ZazOut did a clean save to be safe, and then installed this one in place of the original. Every thing worked fine for a while but after a few minutes the X crosses that I have placed up now have a confetti texture. 

20210808144538_1.jpg

Author of repack is looking into it.

Edited by Saya Scarlett
23 hours ago, EyeCon 18 said:

I uninstalled ZazOut did a clean save to be safe, and then installed this one in place of the original. Every thing worked fine for a while but after a few minutes the X crosses that I have placed up now have a confetti texture. 

20210808144538_1.jpg

There was apparently an error in the BA2's and file pathing of the repack. It has been fixed.

Edited by Saya Scarlett
11 hours ago, HummingArrow said:

not showing up in my mod manager

That's far too little detail for there to be any hope someone might help you. What mod manager are you using? How did you try to install the mod with it? What does "not showing up" mean (like where/how in your mod manager were you expecting to see it and what do you see instead)?

On 8/13/2021 at 10:30 AM, vaultbait said:

That's far too little detail for there to be any hope someone might help you. What mod manager are you using? How did you try to install the mod with it? What does "not showing up" mean (like where/how in your mod manager were you expecting to see it and what do you see instead)?

At a guess, they thought the download was like Nexus's 'Download with mod manager'.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/5/2021 at 12:23 AM, Saya Scarlett said:

'Top' characters from what i was told should be working fine, while the 'bottom' character is the one who should have flying dicks from what i've been told by Ulf in the AAF server.

From AAF's discord:

Ulf: "so uh about this repack, is the floating penis fixed when the bottom actor is a male? i remember removing the skeleton fixed when the male actor is top, but when bottom the penis would still fly"

So it should technically be fine for the 'Top/Active' actor, just not for the 'Bottom/Passive' actor if male.

But it is an issue with the animation itself.

All this repack does for the most part is not break everything else.

If i well understood, there is no fix for those who having flying dicks during scene (like me) ?

Edited by Pastaboxx
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 6:49 PM, Saya Scarlett said:

Not a fan of reading, ey?

image.png.f63ddbf37c4f0fd6e6f0a59ee0a3b679.png

I agree man.  From what I've determined is this repacking does nothing.  Maybe it doesn't crash your game but the issue is the skeleton.  The skeleton in the animations hasn't change.  From a layman point of view, the skeleton needs to be replaced with BT or something similar.

1 minute ago, goosetrip said:

I agree with Nebuchadnezzer2   From what I've determined is this repacking does nothing.  Maybe it doesn't crash your game but the issue is the skeleton.  The skeleton in the animations hasn't change.  From a layman point of view, the skeleton needs to be replaced with BT or something similar.