Lokikun Posted March 11 Posted March 11 Link for the power armor patch from KFT thread for those that want to use it.
Slorm Posted March 13 Posted March 13 Bug Report This is for mainly the record as I don't think that @twistedtrebla is updating this now. I've noticed this twice now, that when recognised by a Raider the shock collar isn't being fitted. The first time I had it at 90% chance and the second time 100% chance.
youyushaorong2021 Posted May 13 Posted May 13 I wonder if anyone is making its voice files for this MOD. 1
Franco Cozzo Posted May 18 Posted May 18 47 minutes ago, Vagwithabadge said: WHERE IS THE FILE??? It is on the download page, this is the forum. Go to page 1 from here then on the first post at the top of that go to "View File".
Samhsay Posted August 12 Posted August 12 (edited) Since @twistedtrebla hasn't been online for quite some time, I took the liberty of making a small update and adding furnit ure from The Fun House. The patch will definitely conflict with the @riveth's pervert. It overwrites the same script. Source code included. BoundInPublic TFH.rar PS. I didn't include Stall, Large, and Bouncer. The first two seemed broken in my game, while the last one felt out of place. Edited August 12 by Samhsay 1
WaterRabbit Posted September 12 Posted September 12 (edited) On 8/12/2026 at 9:19 AM, Samhsay said: I took the liberty of making a small update and adding furnit ure from The Fun House. The patch will definitely conflict with the @riveth's pervert. It overwrites the same script. So I tried this out. 1) It seems you don't like the struggle time as it immediately pops up the window when selecting struggle. 2) The voices from "The Fun House" are a bit too playful for the situation the PC finds herself. 3) The dryer doesn't seem like a very good restraint, but OK. Otherwise, it seems a fun addition to the base game. What this mod really needs is a Voice pack for the assaulters. Edit: So having tried this patch, I finally had to remove it. It doesn't respect the duration settings of the original mod and many of the animations just break. The cage animation constantly failed to start and put the attackers in a perpetual talk loop. I like the idea of the patch, but it needs some refinement. Edited September 15 by WaterRabbit 1
izsy92 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 8/12/2026 at 9:28 AM, ValenH said: The 2+ actor scenes are never ending for me. I see I am not the only one with this issue. Found a workaround?
Cealapa Posted September 24 Posted September 24 On 4/7/2023 at 10:36 AM, twistedtrebla said: Installation Install like any other mod. Make sure to override Torture Device's "_TD_tagData.xml" file. This mod adds a tag that makes it so that a wrong animation does not play. It doesn't work for me anymore with F-Frame even though I fulfill all requirements. Pillory and crosses work fine so I set f-frame chance to 0. I guess newer versions of AAF (1.5.5+) are the culprit. Spoiler
Spectre5342 Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Is there a way to make it so the NPC's that show up are ONLY female and no males appear?
WaterRabbit Posted Monday at 07:55 PM Posted Monday at 07:55 PM On 9/25/2026 at 11:25 PM, Spectre5342 said: Is there a way to make it so the NPC's that show up are ONLY female and no males appear? I have never had a female molester appear.
poblivion Posted Wednesday at 08:00 PM Posted Wednesday at 08:00 PM @twistedtrebla Hi, I really like your mod, do you plan to add any more furniture? For example, there are a few suitable candidates in this mod:
Samhsay Posted Wednesday at 09:41 PM Posted Wednesday at 09:41 PM 1 hour ago, poblivion said: @twistedtrebla Hi, I really like your mod, do you plan to add any more furniture? For example, there are a few suitable candidates in this mod: I did that a few posts back. But yeah, it would be cool if the author created better positions for all those things. 1
poblivion Posted 20 hours ago Posted 20 hours ago 18 hours ago, Samhsay said: I did that a few posts back. But yeah, it would be cool if the author created better positions for all those things. That's great, thanks—I hadn't noticed that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now