Didn't run into any issues. ?????

Two features that would be nice to have eventually would be to assign a probability to what furniture to use and use Roggvir's DD Items Manager to select/limit devices.

Yes... personally, I always forbid three kinds of DD gear in rogg -- chastity bras, catsuits and iron masks/hoods.

There's other DD gear which I dislike (actually, I dislike a lot of it for various reasons), but those three are too silly for me.

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

@EgoBallistic is there a way to close the hydro pillory? When spawning the furniture and locking the player, the latch always seems to be in the up position. 

image.png.c48db0f70b1ff2763ee0b8d80f1491c8.png

PilloryREF.PlayAnimation("Close")

This is what I use for the Nuka World pillory. ☝️

I have no problem with the ZAZ pillory. I have this two installed

ZAZ Skeleton

Zazout Repack

Changes:

• Removed Skeleton
  • Fixed Animations

Edited by JB.
32 minutes ago, bobsandwich said:

great mod however I'm not a fan of the Iron mask....................... not even sure how anyone would be able to fit that on someone head.

30 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

So I am not the only one... who feels that way. :)

Not a fan of it either. Reminds me of something...

_maxresdefault.jpg

Tried it. Worked well. Ironic I was just saying as I rescued a Commonwealth Captive, that it's too bad there isn't a mod that adds the PC into the same situations as the Captives I rescue. And boom, here it is.

I'd also like to toss in that I'm not a fan of the iron mask. Can that be optional at least?

Be great if Ego adds this as an outcome to Violate. I'd be able to stop using RSE

54 minutes ago, bobsandwich said:

great mod however I'm not a fan of the Iron mask....................... not even sure how anyone would be able to fit that on someone head.

I tried to avoid using Devious Devices for this, but couldn't find a damn mod that provided a hood to cover the face. All I wanted was something like the execution hood that comes with base Skyrim.

31 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

I tried to avoid using Devious Devices for this, but couldn't find a damn mod that provided a hood to cover the face. All I wanted was something like the execution hood that comes with base Skyrim.

Makes sense. And it is your mod, so it should fit whatever you want first. I just have a beautiful PC and I enjoy seeing her face, even in moments she is struggling haha. I'd rather like, duct tape than a mask I suppose.

Well, the vanilla hood looks similar to what you posted.
PS

I don't mind the iron mask at all (i like it). 

Hi :) I tried to read the thread the best I could to see if this was mentioned, but I couldn't find mention of it. I'm legally blind, however, so it's possible I failed to catch the words.

I've tried this mod a couple of times (with lots of restarts for reason I'll mention shortly), and I think it's great and super cool.

However, I kept getting scenarios where an NPC would show up and then just stand there forever, chatting periodically, and nothing would happen.

By restarting the mod a couple of times to get two different spawn locations (near Red Rocket first time and at intersection with the Behemoth and ghouls the second time) I figured out that the NPCs that showed up got caught into combat with hostile NPCs nearby, and that interrupted their dialogues from which they never recovered, and the scripts hanged forever.

Even if I used tcai (toggle combat artificial intelligence) in console, it didn't block the mod's NPCs from entereing a combat state that interrupted the dialogues.

I was able to confirm this was what was happening by immediately typing "killall" in console as soon as I showed up at a location and before this mod's NPCs showed up.

When I eliminated all hostile NPCs which might get into combat with this mod's NPCs, this mod's scripts progressed perfectly.

This is a great idea and mod executed super cool, but I just wanted to mention this issue in case anyone else runs into it or in case twistedtrebla has an idea how to prevent the issue :)

1 hour ago, JB. said:

I have no problem with the ZAZ pillory. I have this two installed

Really ? cause i also have those two mods installed but the 3rd person camera is broken for me too. Not talking about aaf flying camera during scenes but when you actually use the pillory: (i think the furniture idle need to be fixed, the camera positon at least)263076378_2023-04-08(1).png.f99d31b29a2e433b9435499534e2fb8c.png2023-04-08.png.e671e38234f8f96eded7922eefde5f6f.png

Edited by lee3310
13 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Really ? cause i also have those two mods installed but the 3rd person camera is broken for me too. Not talking about aaf flying camera during scenes but when you actually use the pillory: (i think the furniture idle need to be fixed, the camera positon at least)

It works fine for me. I don't know what else it could be. I would like to know too because I use it often in Commonwealth Slavers.  ?

Spoiler

30 minutes ago, JB. said:

It works fine for me. I don't know what else it could be. I would like to know too because I use it often in Commonwealth Slavers.  ?

Reveal hidden contents

Mine looks like the screenshot that @lee3310 posted. It was like that during my commonwealth slavers playthru as well. So I did not enjoy the pillory scenes haha

Are you running CBBE or fusion girl? Wondering if that's the difference. I'm on the latter

Edited by twistedtrebla
35 minutes ago, JB. said:

? Nice, i don't have time to troubleshoot but it's good to know that it's working. Thanks.
One question:
can you move the camera to first person or is it locked in 3rd pr view ? 

Edited by lee3310
24 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

? Nice, i don't have time to troubleshoot but it's good to know that it's working. Thanks.
One question:
can you move the camera to first person or is it locked in 3rd pr view ? 

The first-person camera works well. It's similar to your first photo, with the pillory in front of you, and you can rotate your view naturally, no further than your shoulder allows. 

I have Fusion Girl. 

If I ever catch the culprit I'll let you know. 

Personally I like Zaz's crosses and pillory better, because it has more suggestive idles. It is a pity that it has this conflict with some people. 

25 minutes ago, SkyAddiction said:

Ah yes, another Trebla mod. It's a good day to play FO4.

Edit: If people hate the hood so much, a gag and blindfold are an alternative way to accomplish the same thing.

I personally would much, much prefer a gag and a blindfold.

(A sack would be great for an execution, where you want people to stay away from the target/victim.)

Edited by sen4mi
typo

Great looking mod. Would be really cool if this mission or quest could be initiated as a consequence or something that does not require me to initiate it. That kind of kills it for me as you know, who the hell would just choose to do this? But you know, from SH or Violate...it would make sense.

EDIT: Nevermind. See where it already has SH integration. Can read...

Edited by Olmech
16 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

(A sack would be great for an execution, where you want people to stay away from the target/victim.)

The hood is more degrading ("I can't be bothered to make you look appealing."), while a gag/blindfold is much more associated with sex, imho. I do get your point about hoods being associated with killing, though.

It's trebla's mod and I really don't have a preference, I was just surprised by the number of people not liking the hood when I read back through the thread after posting. :classic_smile:

3 hours ago, twistedtrebla said:

Maybe there's one in the Conversions from Skyrim dump? I haven't looked, but it's pretty huge and I know a number of other mods have reused/embedded copies of stuff from there.

30 minutes ago, sen4mi said:

I couldn't use the devious devices gag because it interferes with the dialogue, with the gag's "Mph!" dialogues.

It would be nice to have a gag that doesnt come with any of those effects

Are you running CBBE or fusion girl? Wondering if that's the difference. I'm on the latter

I'm using CBBE and no issues with any of the ZazOut furniture.

I did have a stuck loading screen that was waiting on an input. Waited a few seconds, hit e and everything loaded. It happened at the bridge by Bunker Hill. BunkerHill03 if I remember right.

Other than a "user" being killed on load and making the End All Quest no longer work, start scene did teleport and tried to start a new session, but my PC go blasted which full stopped BP exactly as it should. It's been working pretty darn well!

1 hour ago, JB. said:

The first-person camera works well. It's similar to your first photo, with the pillory in front of you, and you can rotate your view naturally, no further than your shoulder allows. 

I have Fusion Girl. 

If I ever catch the culprit I'll let you know. 

Personally I like Zaz's crosses and pillory better, because it has more suggestive idles. It is a pity that it has this conflict with some people. 

Interesting. I was running an older version of Zex skeleton, so I installed the one you linked and..... same issue.. 

It's a shame bc the AAF animation works well, and is quite nice. But I cant include it if the non-animation camera is all messed up.

28 minutes ago, twistedtrebla said:

Interesting. I was running an older version of Zex skeleton, so I installed the one you linked and..... same issue.. 

It's a shame bc the AAF animation works well, and is quite nice. But I cant include it if the non-animation camera is all messed up.

I'm also using the last zaz repack and V6 skeleton so it's probably something else altering the camera. The only thing i did to the furniture is attaching a little script to flag NPCs as "restrained" when assigned to it (not the player).

@JB. Are you using any camera mod/fix ? like "Better 3rd Person Camera" e.g.

Edited by lee3310