No sex in Starfield. Modders you're up

• MichaelX changed the title to No sex in Starfield. Modders your up

What a surprise...

You were seriously expecting sex in an AAA game made by US studio?

Edited by belegost
1 minute ago, Miauzi said:

But of course a jolt must now go through the entire mod community and enable the missing sex in the form of a complex framework by the day the game is released at the latest

?

Framework author is around here somewhere. Animators seem to be MIA though.

4 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Knew it. Would say I told you so, but...... hopefully they will continue to ignore what we do with it.

I'm fairly certain Bethesda knows what Lovers lab does with their games... Maiq the Liar even mentions adult mods in Oblivion... not to mention videos featuring this websites content are not hard to find on YouTube... it's not Bethesda we would need to worry about it's the ratings agencies,  remember the GTA "hot coffee " debacle back when GTA San Andreas was launched.

The most non-news, nonthread ever... literally.

Who the fuck expected to actually to see penetration in ANY mainstream product ever.

Protip: the back corners of the internet is not the real world, and if you can't tell the difference you probably need counseling.

Yeah, the modders are counting the days... Some of us, at least. The framework author is still active plus a few animators.

They ditched Havok and have a new system for animations, so that side is a bit of a mystery, but you can assume, given that it's likely animations will be accessed by the engine in a similar way, that it won't be too dissimilar to FO4.

I'd be surprised if there was no sexual dialogue or innuendo in the vanilla game since you have the pleasure city... So adding more sex dialogue will probably be the first of such mods to appear.

OP please consider correcting the title. I'm not a native speaker, in fact, English is not even my third language, yet that "your" physically hurts me every time my eyes glance over it. It would be very much appreciated, thank you kindly.

Edited by belegost

I saw this article and read it myself. The title is kind of clickbait-y. The entire article was made based solely on the fact that Starfield's age rating was released and doesn't include any warnings about sex. But it does contain "very mild impact nudity", so probably the same type of nudity as vanilla FO4.

There's nothing else here except speculation - all that was released was the age rating & content warnings that go with the age rating.

P.S. As a side note, this is the rating from the Australian certification board, which is notoriously strict (they completely ban games for stuff that's allowed in the US.), so there may be differences between the Australian version of the game, and the U.S. version of the game (or other countries).

Edited by Snapdragon_
Vor 7 Minuten sagte Snapdragon_:

Ich habe diesen Artikel gesehen und selbst gelesen. Der Titel ist irgendwie Clickbait-artig. Der gesamte Artikel basiert ausschließlich auf der Tatsache, dass die Altersfreigabe von Starfield veröffentlicht wurde und keine Warnungen vor Sex enthält. Aber es enthält "sehr milde Nacktheit", also wahrscheinlich die gleiche Art von Nacktheit wie Vanilla FO4.

Hier gibt es nichts weiter als Spekulationen - alles, was veröffentlicht wurde, war die Altersfreigabe und Inhaltswarnungen, die mit der Altersfreigabe einhergehen.

PS Als Randnotiz ist dies die Bewertung des australischen Zertifizierungsausschusses, der notorisch streng ist (sie verbieten Spiele vollständig für Dinge, die in den USA erlaubt sind). Daher kann es Unterschiede zwischen der australischen Version des Spiels und der geben US-Version des Spiels (oder andere Länder).

Since I gave up the habit of buying a game on release date after the failure of Fallout 4...

..I still have many months until the first high-quality mods are created.

or the game turns out to be as gruesome a botch as Fallout 76 - then I can enjoy watching the reports dripping with anger and disappointment

At the age of 60 you don't have to take part in a race - who gets through the game first ... so that you can then read posts for 10 years - all the hidden content that is only now being found
*sarcasm*

• Psalam changed the title to No sex in Starfield. Modders you're up
3 hours ago, belegost said:

OP please consider correcting the title. I'm not a native speaker, in fact, English is not even my third language, yet that "your" physically hurts me every time my eyes glance over it. It would be very much appreciated, thank you kindly.

Your (I mean you're) welcome.

They'll add technical development new sex mod 

Fallout 3 No sex 

Fallout NV No sex

Oblivion No sex

Skyrim No sex 

Fallout 4 No sex

Starfield No sex

Fallout 5 No sex

TES VI No sex                                  after old female love play Skyrim repeat so soon died i'm uncertain 

Edited by Angelvine

You all will become healed quickly by the fact to be not able to add even one single new animation into those game(s).

Maybe better to stay little more realistic at all: we got add made for a 3D-graphic-shooter playing in the future. And there´s simply no time anymore for sex-lol. And the overall character-creations of that game look btw. VERY MUCH ODD to me. Terrible looking stuff.

Edited by t.ara
46 minutes ago, Angelvine said:

They'll add technical development new sex mod 

Fallout 3 No sex 

Fallout NV No sex

Oblivion No sex

Skyrim No sex 

Fallout 4 No sex

Starfield No sex

Fallout 5 No sex

TES VI No sex                                  after old female love play Skyrim repeat so soon died i'm uncertain 

Arena No sex

Daggerfall No sex

Morrowind No sex

Battlespire No sex

Redguard No sex

Stormhold No sex

Dawnstar No sex

Shadowkey No sex

It's almost as if there was a pattern here...

4 hours ago, Psalam said:

Your (I mean you're) welcome.

Thank thee, thou art awesome.

Edited by belegost

People don't want sex in their games - Fact!!!! Market research provided by Bethesda proves it. What they want is bugs. The more the better. 

Arena - Buggy

Daggerfall - Buggier

Redguard - Really buggy

Battlespire - Quite buggy with some more bugs

Morrowind - Swamped with bugs

Oblivion - A big pointy spire made of bugs.

Skyrim - See that bug over there. You can climb it. 

Fallout 3 - Washington DC is just crawling with bugs

Fallout NV - Obsidian were involved - draw your own conclusion. 

Fallout 4 - The thanks giving dish best served with bugs.

Fallout 76 - Just the right amount of bugs to make everyone happy. 

1 hour ago, spoonsinger said:

People don't want sex in their games - Fact!!!! Market research provided by Bethesda proves it. What they want is bugs. The more the better. 

Arena - Buggy

Daggerfall - Buggier

Redguard - Really buggy

Battlespire - Quite buggy with some more bugs

Morrowind - Swamped with bugs

Oblivion - A big pointy spire made of bugs.

Skyrim - See that bug over there. You can climb it. 

Fallout 3 - Washington DC is just crawling with bugs

Fallout NV - Obsidian were involved - draw your own conclusion. 

Fallout 4 - The thanks giving dish best served with bugs.

Fallout 76 - Just the right amount of bugs to make everyone happy. 

Yet Todd boasts of how sophisticated their game A.I. is saying quote; "If we turned the A.I. all the way up, the player wouldn't stand a chance". Doesn't matter how good the A.I. is Todd with wonky ass physics and dirty code everywhere. :lol:

Speaking of A.I.... wonder what kind of game a highly sophisticated one would be able to make? I mean.... do we even need dev teams anymore?

Edit: Never mind. Answered my own question. In ten years or so, A.I. will make custom games for us in which all we have to define are a few things like type, setting, and other parameters. The days of the big studio game developer are numbered it seems.

Edited by KoolHndLuke
2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Yet Todd boasts of how sophisticated their game A.I. is saying quote; "If we turned the A.I. all the way up, the player wouldn't stand a chance". Doesn't matter how good the A.I. is Todd with wonky ass physics and dirty code everywhere. :lol:

Speaking of A.I.... wonder what kind of game a highly sophisticated one would be able to make? I mean.... do we even need dev teams anymore?

Edit: Never mind. Answered my own question. In ten years or so, A.I. will make custom games for us in which all we have to define are a few things like type, setting, and other parameters. The days of the big studio game developer are numbered it seems.

Three companies are already working on trying to copyright and patent the framework for this, so greed farms aren't as obsolete as you think. I already know two writers that are literally just editing GPT4 to make their next book series in a third of the time it would normally take.

Edited by 27X

Of course it doesn't have sex. Who's actually surprised by that? It would probably suck anyway, like generic awkward sex scenes in shitty action movies.

I'm more interested in a game that's enjoyable without hundreds of mods and isn't a half assed mess designed for wIdEr AuDiEnCe aka brainlets.