You upgraded.. correct? Connected to the net during that time? 

Anyway.. yes I would guess any virus could wreck havoc on any programs and cause MO issues etc. Never thought about an issue with infection.. :)..

Are you sure your drive wasn't infected before? Unless you did a full format.. a virus can stay on a drive between installs, transfer to externals, thumb drives etc. I would scan everything you have completely before settling in further.

Glad you could get that sorted out.. without having to reinstall the Os... :D Epic Win.. :D

unless cleaned before hand or a complete reformat (hard format) the virus could possibly stay on the hard drive. Some hide in the boot sector area where most OS and data is never really stored at. There are all sorts of tricks. Might have even been on the disk that you burned when you got win 10.. Your computer could have had the virus and it transferred over. Anyway. You chased it down and it don't seem to have caused any permanent damage so you should be good to go.

I just tried Windows 10 and my machine had fits going from 7 to 10. I gave up and recovered 7. So that meant a new Skryim install, all from nothing.

This also meant new MO. And that's been a PITA. I first tried 1.2.18 (both manual and installer versions) from Nexus and I got a MSVCR100.dll is missing message as well as a message saying it couldn't load the BIPA(?) library because of a missing BOSS32.dll file (even though it clearly wasn't missing). It only did this while adding SkyUI, Unofficial patches were no problem. So I went to MO version 1.3.8 and, even though I can install SkyUI (all I've tried so far), it still says I have a missing MSVCR100.dll file.

I've installed and also repaired the MSVCR100.dll several times, restarting after each, and it still insists it's missing. Yet with 1.3.8 I can make it run after closing the warning's message window. LOL

Anyone here have a clue as to what the hell is going on? I am at my wits' end with this and 'net searches haven't turned up anything that actually works.

Try to load new file from here for example http://fix4dll.com/msvcr100_dll then replace the old file by new one and restart computer. It should fix your problem. PS for me it worked. 

I just tried Windows 10 and my machine had fits going from 7 to 10. I gave up and recovered 7. So that meant a new Skryim install, all from nothing.

This also meant new MO. And that's been a PITA. I first tried 1.2.18 (both manual and installer versions) from Nexus and I got a MSVCR100.dll is missing message as well as a message saying it couldn't load the BIPA(?) library because of a missing BOSS32.dll file (even though it clearly wasn't missing). It only did this while adding SkyUI, Unofficial patches were no problem. So I went to MO version 1.3.8 and, even though I can install SkyUI (all I've tried so far), it still says I have a missing MSVCR100.dll file.

I've installed and also repaired the MSVCR100.dll several times, restarting after each, and it still insists it's missing. Yet with 1.3.8 I can make it run after closing the warning's message window. LOL

Anyone here have a clue as to what the hell is going on? I am at my wits' end with this and 'net searches haven't turned up anything that actually works.

Try to load new file from here for example http://fix4dll.com/msvcr100_dll then replace the old file by new one and restart computer. It should fix your problem. PS for me it worked. 

He fixed the issue. It was an infection

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20492-mod-organizer/?p=1228026

So I reinstalled all my Legendary Edition.

I installed using Mod Organizer and have the picture of the load order done by LOOT attached.

1. I start the game with "Live a Deviant Life" and no matter how harsh I have the master be, I just start with an apple and a blindfold.

That's it!

I haven't explored around to see 'cause I get killed by wolves or bounty hunters before I can do much.

2. It also turns out that if I try to move around in 1st person mode, my camera looks straight up no matter what direction.

3. In addition, i have the "No Spells" add-on, but my right hand has a certain spell assigned to it... It may be FNIS, I think, 'cause it doesn't do jack.

- I have everything in /Program Files, but with all .exe files in Admin Mode
- I merged mods with their patches & updates (ex. SexLab Framework merged with SexLab arousal or Devious Devices Assets, Integration, and Expansion in one mod name)
- I also added them as separate mods in Mod Organizer (Ex. SexLab Arousal is a separate mod than SexLab combination Mod)

Ask questions.
Thank You for your time.
Blah Blah Blah

post-762649-0-16125400-1435636420.jpg

Does the mystery spell stay assigned? Can you equip something else? Also, it may be good to move your skeleton after your body mods. As for the 1st person thing, that's new to me. I don't think MO could cause something like that. Any errors? Other stuff working?

Guest endgameaddiction

Quick question to other fellow MO users: I've always ran CK outside of MO because I don't know where my plugin saves when I save it in CK. Does it go into my mods folder in MO? I'm going to re-attempt to create some followers based off my ECE presets and I don't want to have to manually install ECE and it's components like chargegenmaker.esp for this. I rather just run it through MO since all my plugins are there. Just wondering where exactly my plugin saves when I save it so I can speed up the process.

Creation Kit (CK)

The Creation Kit should be automatically detected and added to the executables list upon first startup, so there is no setup necessary. Using the Creation Kit with MO is a bit complicated currently, however, for the following reasons:

• While the Creation Kit is running, files you add to one of the mod directories do not become visible until CK is restarted.
    Mod_organizer_creation_kit.png
  • After saving the changes the esp file is moved to the Overwrite mod.
  • The script compiler does not work in Mod Organizer, because it is a 64-bit application. To compile scripts, you will have to temporarily move the scripts to the data directory.

If for whatever reason the Creation Kit is not in your list of applications, you may add it manually by doing the following:

1. Click the gears Gear_MO.png button. This opens the Modify Executables window.
  2. In the Title field, type "Creation Kit" (or whatever else you desire to call it). This fills in the Title field.
  3. All the way to the right of the Binary field is a button with an ellipsis with a subtext of "Browse filesystem." Click it. This opens a window where we can browse to the program we want to run.
  4. Navigate to the game directory and select the "CreationKit.exe" application. This fills in the Binary field.
  5. Check the Overwrite Steam AppID option and enter the number 202480 in the field beside it.
  6. Click the Add button. This will add the Creation Kit to your executables list.
  7. Click Close to close the dialog.

From the STEP pages.

Ok, I've watched videos and read FAQs about the whole "dummy" files thing which allows MO to manage your BSAs but I have to say that it doesn't work for me?

At first I didn't notice but then I began seeing purple textures everywhere. I finally realized it was all the BSA files I was allowing MO to "manage" but weren't displaying in game.

How can I fix this?

I get this error for some reason. 

13:40:32 [D] interface Wi-Fi seems to be up (address: 58.164.131.143)
13:40:32 [D] user doesn't seem to be connected to the internet

I do have a solid internet connection and I've already tried adding it to the Windows Firewall. 

13:40:32 [D] interface Wi-Fi seems to be up (address: your address)

I do have a solid internet connection and I've already tried adding it to the Windows Firewall. 

MO is telling you that?? Does it keep happening? Is it using mods correctly?

Guest endgameaddiction

I'm having a serious issue with Skyrim + MO + SKSE crashing my game trying to launch. I put it in a spoiler below what's been happening.

I recently had an issue with Skyrim the other day that basically caused my game to CTD when trying to launch Skyrim, or it would launch and CTD when trying to load any save game.

The last two mods that I installed was Dual Sheath Redux and for some reason when I launched the game it says it couldn't detect Skyproc. I was confused because in the description I did not see anywhere in the requirements that Skyproc is needed. So I install SIM and couldn't get it to work. Whatever, I decided it's not worth the trouble and uninstall both mods. During this time (the other day) my PC went through two random reboots and the second time was while I was AFK with Skyrim up on pause (menu screen) I decided to just shut my PC off and go to sleep for the night. Next morning, I try to launch Skyrim and the whole CTD started to happen. I unticked all my mods and kept the USKP + DLC Patches on and I was able to launch the game, but I simply don't understand.... My game was perfectly fine for over 8 months with the mods I had until this and I just couldn't get this to work so...

I decided to uninstall Skyrim and all my mods and do a fresh install and reinstall my mods. Well, I finally got done and it's happening again. Skyrim crashes trying to launch SKSE through Mod Organizer and I don't know why. If I click on skse_loaer.exe from the game folder I can launch the game fine that way.

Does Skyproc do anything that can harm your game?

I am at a complete loss and don't know what to do.

I'm having a serious issue with Skyrim + MO + SKSE crashing my game trying to launch. I put it in a spoiler below what's been happening.

I recently had an issue with Skyrim the other day that basically caused my game to CTD when trying to launch Skyrim, or it would launch and CTD when trying to load any save game.

The last two mods that I installed was Dual Sheath Redux and for some reason when I launched the game it says it couldn't detect Skyproc. I was confused because in the description I did not see anywhere in the requirements that Skyproc is needed. So I install SIM and couldn't get it to work. Whatever, I decided it's not worth the trouble and uninstall both mods. During this time (the other day) my PC went through two random reboots and the second time was while I was AFK with Skyrim up on pause (menu screen) I decided to just shut my PC off and go to sleep for the night. Next morning, I try to launch Skyrim and the whole CTD started to happen. I unticked all my mods and kept the USKP + DLC Patches on and I was able to launch the game, but I simply don't understand.... My game was perfectly fine for over 8 months with the mods I had until this and I just couldn't get this to work so...

I decided to uninstall Skyrim and all my mods and do a fresh install and reinstall my mods. Well, I finally got done and it's happening again. Skyrim crashes trying to launch SKSE through Mod Organizer and I don't know why. If I click on skse_loaer.exe from the game folder I can launch the game fine that way.

Does Skyproc do anything that can harm your game?

I am at a complete loss and don't know what to do.

Could you copy the profile and start a new game from the mods installed?

I had a problem recently when I started and it ended up being the save was corrupted or not same. I believe I updated the Unofficial patches.. Seems as if you updated some mods it can mess with the save now. Not sure. When I refreshed the saves using clean unmodded game saves. (no patches etc just plain game play) it worked. Since I have started over in my character. Not bad in my case as I havent really gone far yet.

If that isn't the case then I don't know what is going on

Hi guys,

So I'm currently reinstalling all of my Sexlab mods after deleting them in a fit of rage with Skyrim, and my MO mods list is getting really cluttered. In my experience, mods have to be packaged in a specific way, but is there a way to somehow have my SL mods all packaged into one (or only a few) files in the mods pane?

Hi guys,

So I'm currently reinstalling all of my Sexlab mods after deleting them in a fit of rage with Skyrim, and my MO mods list is getting really cluttered. In my experience, mods have to be packaged in a specific way, but is there a way to somehow have my SL mods all packaged into one (or only a few) files in the mods pane?

Create a custom folder.

Install the mods you want into that folder in order from top to bottom, following MO's left side so that conflicts will be overwritten properly.

Click and activate,

Move around the left side to resolve any conflicts as needed.

Play.

keep in mind.. nobody will be supporting your custom configurations. Definitely not the author. Best to keep this focused on select mods like FNIS three options installed into FNIS.. or COT, or Skyrim HD mods into one folder. etc. Try not to mix and match as it will start to give you headaches.

Hi guys,

Create a custom folder.

Install the mods you want into that folder in order from top to bottom, following MO's left side so that conflicts will be overwritten properly.

Click and activate,

Move around the left side to resolve any conflicts as needed.

Play.

keep in mind.. nobody will be supporting your custom configurations. Definitely not the author. Best to keep this focused on select mods like FNIS three options installed into FNIS.. or COT, or Skyrim HD mods into one folder. etc. Try not to mix and match as it will start to give you headaches.

Thanks, this will make things a bit easier to manage.

Not necessarily. You need to come up with personal guidelines to do this. For example only combine those files created by an author from one download. COT, Skyrim HD, now Sexlab 1.60 and creature . etc. Then if something goes wrong it will only be from those files from the same author doing the same thing. I do this with 5 or so downloads for SCR. Keeps things nice and neat.

Keep in mind this trick will BLOAT YOUR MO FOLDER as the files will have duplicates.

ON a personal note. An someone post an Oblivion setup for Steam based Oblivion install? I can't get it to work with OBSE properly. I know it should start using the Steam based game but must be missing something. If not I will have to use OBMM , shudders, or Wyrebash. (not so bad choice but I don't know it very well ) I would like to visit Oblivion and complete it sometime.

13:40:32 [D] interface Wi-Fi seems to be up (address: your address)

MO is telling you that?? Does it keep happening? Is it using mods correctly?

Don't worry. MO managed to somehow fix it self after I restarted my computer. It is working fine now.

Have question. :)

I want to reinstall MO and start all over from the beginning since my father didn't manage the mods well in MO. Now, there is a Nexus mode folder that contain all mods installed by NMM. Since I do not want to import mods from NMM to MO, can I simply copy and past all the mods from Nexus mods folder into MO mods folder after installation?

You don't need to re-install Mod Organizer, this is the intent and purpose of MO.

Just start installing the mods you want the way you want into MO. If the names conflict.. make a slight change. for example

First letter of your name-Sexlab

First letter of your name-Romance

etc

Your fathers mods and profiles will be safe to continue to use and access and you will be able to continue to develop and play the newest mods and games your way. You can possibly mess up your fathers setup if you do it any other way. If you do decide to do this anyway. Make sure you have a archive of his setup as pure as possible. (something you should have done right away).

However it might be possible if you are intending to do this anyway. If the NMM folder is instact and structure correctly it should be able to be dragged and dropped into the new MO installation's Mod folder and work.. Make sure you have good backups just in case.