It may overwrite files if they exist inside the virtual Data folder. It saves to the "overwrite folder" if it writes completely new files.

Or doesn't it save at all?

well when I hit save it "looks" like it saves, but it doesn't tell me in a box. The bar seems to fill almost all the way and then close.

Dude, I just remembered...when I run Obl, I don't run it with MO. I run the game itself, and all MO's mods work. I'm so sorry guys! I just started it using the game's exe, without bothering to even start MO, and it started with my girl wearing the full Cursed Armor, and a loli sleeping on my floor in my house, for some reason. No errors.

I utterly forgot about that little rule. So install all your mods to MO, and shut it down. Fire up the game, and for cryin' out loud, it should work for you, just like it works for me. (why does this never seem to be the case??)

Done something wrong because a OBSE test plugin don't start when ran from Steam or directly from Oblivion.exe. and yes I heard that Oblivion was strange that way .

I will wait a bit (and learn more about Oblivion.) Maybe more will be using MO for Oblivion then and I can then move to it.

Can someone please help me out with my issue?

I made another thread for it cause I didn't know this one existed.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47366-mod-organizer-error-with-remodelled-armor/

Please help.

You probably have game files overwritten from when you used NMM

Yes, I could unpack it completely with WinRAR. But I still though it's an issue with the file, so I downloaded it again and got the same error.

I even tried reinstalling BodySlide and CBBE as Anatriax suggest but that didn't help either.

The file works fine with Nexus Mod Manager but I don't want to use that anymore.

Have you looked closely at my FAQ on the OP? There are a few points I should go over in PM I think. Standard Procedure. As I say, it would just take up too much space here to ask it all.

Hey there,

I'm fairly new to MO. I came form NMM mainly for the profiles, but love everything else I got for it as well... :P

Here's my issue: FNIS reads from SL Creatures and MoreNastyCritters, but the actual creature animations are not generated. Here's my output:

FNIS Behavior V5.4.1 5/21/2015 8:08:47 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\SteamGames\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2BBP (129 bones) male: XPMS2BBP (129 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: * xp32's "PC Exclusive Animation Path" (PCEA)
Patch: * groovtama's Alternate Anim. for XPMSE/RaceMenu

Reading DeviousDevices V2.8.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V5.4.1 ...
Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1 ...
Reading FNISFlyer V1.2 ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading MNC V?.? ...
Reading PM Misc Poses V?.? ...
Reading P_CombatIdles V?.? ...
Reading P_FemaleIdles V?.? ...
Reading P_Pose_And_Animations V?.? ...
Reading SexLab V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.59c ...
Reading SexLabDefeat V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.1 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
6 GENDER modifications for Animations\male\
36 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\
358 GENDER modifications for Animations\PCEA\male\
363 GENDER modifications for Animations\PCEA\female\
Generating animationsetdatasinglefile.txt ...

Create Creature Behaviors ...
Generating animationdatasinglefile.txt ...
mt_behavior usage: 23.3 % ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 9 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.7 % ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

2030 animations for 15 mods successfully included (character)

Note that it does not state that even a single animation for creatures has been installed... I'm quite lost on this one. It worked flawlessly before I switched from NMM to MO and my logs also show that SL knows of the animations in question, also when they are actually played in the game, I can review their names in the console. Yet the animations seem to be lacking, probably due to the above result. A consistence check yields two totally unrelated possible consistence errors regarding Pretty Motion Package (which I was going to try out...).

Of course I'm not 100% certain that this is a MO issue, but since I'm so new to MO, I figured chances are I've just done something wrong.

Thanks in advance for any assistance! Cheers!

P.S.: Before I moved I deleted my Data directory and reverified game cache through Steam as a sort of "fresh install".

Hey there,

I'm fairly new to MO. I came form NMM mainly for the profiles, but love everything else I got for it as well... :P

Here's my issue: FNIS reads from SL Creatures and MoreNastyCritters, but the actual creature animations are not generated. Here's my output:

Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...

Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1 ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.1 ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...

Note that it does not state that even a single animation for creatures has been installed... I'm quite lost on this one. It worked flawlessly before I switched from NMM to MO and my logs also show that SL knows of the animations in question, also when they are actually played in the game, I can review their names in the console. Yet the animations seem to be lacking, probably due to the above result. A consistence check yields two totally unrelated possible consistence errors regarding Pretty Motion Package (which I was going to try out...).

Of course I'm not 100% certain that this is a MO issue, but since I'm so new to MO, I figured chances are I've just done something wrong.

P.S.: Before I moved I deleted my Data directory and reverified game cache through Steam as a sort of "fresh install".

Have You installed the FNIS Creature Pack?

Hey there,

Reading MNC V?.? ...

Have You installed the FNIS Creature Pack?

I didn't find it necessary to explicitly mention it since the FNIS output states it's "Reading FNISCreatureVersion V5.1", but yes, I did.

Note that it does not state that even a single animation for creatures has been installed
No, it doesn't really do that, specifically. Mine:

FNIS Behavior V5.4.1   2015/05/22 7:25:29
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMSE (123 bones)   male: XPMSE (123 bones)

Reading BBLSmusic V?.? ...
Reading Cum Shot Brothel V0.2 ...
Reading EstrusChaurus V?.? ...
Reading FNISSexyMove V1.2  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 9 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISSpells V5.0.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 9 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading P1FlyingRing V?.? ...
Reading PrivateNeeds V?.? ...
Reading SexAddicts V?.? ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.0.3  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 alternate animations) ...
Reading sanguinesDebauchery V?.? ...
Reading zzEstrus V?.? ...

No GENDER directory Animations\male\
 17 GENDER modifications for Animations\female\

mt_behavior usage: 23.3 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 9 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 3.8 %   ( 9 paired, 0 kill animations)

2459 animations for 18 mods successfully included (character)

Do you get the option to De-Install creatures? Also, update Zaz Animation Pack.

No, it doesn't really do that, specifically.

Do you get the option to De-Install creatures? Also, update Zaz Animation Pack.

Interesting. When does it say it, then? Because I certainly remember that it at least used to.

However, yes, I do get the De-Install Creatures button. Also updated Zaz now but for some reason FNIS reads from Zaz version 6.03 whereas I've downloaded 6.04... in-game it shows version 6.04 has been loaded. I suppose that is merely a bug?

Alright, nevermind. I found the error. I upgraded FNIS but not FNIS Creatures because MO said it was version 5.3 which is the latest version currently available thinking it hadn't been updated since. Now the animations are working fine, thank you anyway for the support!

Hi guys, I wonder if someone can help me here with Bodyslide in MO. I made a topic previously which details my issue (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46268-help-with-tbbphdt-please/?p=1191207) but I will explain here as well.

I installed Bodyslide as recommended on its Nexus page and by Anatriax, but no matter what I do I cannot get files in the overwrite folder in MO, because for some reason (read: pathing problems) I can't use Bodyslide from inside MO. The only way I can get textures when previewing is by having Bodyslide installed outside of MO, whether that be on the desktop, inside the Skyrim directory, yada yada. While HDT jiggling works, as I understand it I cannot edit anything as it stands, as I wanted to make my armour mods HDT and then mix and match them with Chronotrigger's Remodelled Armours mod and Killerkeos Skimpy Armours.

I had pathing problems with Bodyslide when I had the MO folders on a different drive to Skyrim. Now I just manually install BodySlide outside of MO, but run it through MO.

Does that generate the overwrite files then?

Yes.

I had pathing problems with Bodyslide when I had the MO folders on a different drive to Skyrim. Now I just manually install BodySlide outside of MO, but run it through MO.

Yes.
Ah, ok. I thought I had tried that but I guess not then, thanks :) I'll try it tomorrow

Yes.
Ah, ok. I thought I had tried that but I guess not then, thanks :) I'll try it tomorrow

I normally just hit alt or is it ctrl, where it will ask you where you want to build the meshes to, then build to a working directory and zip that up and add as a new mod.

Hey guys, I have an odd thing happening with Mod Organizer and I can't find anything related to it. It's almost like a bunch of mods got "grouped" together or associated with each other, but I can't change their grouping/association. I can't update the FNIS Override from the Overwrite folder, I get an error "an error occured: invalid index 4294967295" and the only way to update FNIS is to delete the current mod, then create a new mod with the contents of the Overwrite folder.

The "group" has the title "Apropos Beta" but if I delete that mod, it just changes the title to "Creature Framework" etc, etc, until there is only one mod left, then it's not "grouped" anymore.

Any ideas as to what is going on? Is this a setting in Mod Organizer I can't find any information on?

post-576584-0-66329900-1432677114_thumb.png

EDIT: The "grouping" broke all of my saves. I tried deleting all of the mods and re-installing them, they just go back into this "grouping".

Guest endgameaddiction

You should of left your mods as is and just reinstall MO. Would of saved you time. Odd that the group feature seems to be broken. I don't like using that feature because it messes up my overwritten/overwrites. happened once I totally freaked out not knowing that I changed it from the group feature.

This is a tip you should do when you finish installing all mods for your game. Each profile there is a mod list and plugins text document. You can save these as a reference for each of your profiles so that if something like this happens again in the future, you can use them for reference to do your load orders for both panels.

I'm afraid I cannot help with the group problem because I'm still on an older version of MO and I have not experienced a problem with it since I never use that feature, anyways.

Hey guys, I have an odd thing happening with Mod Organizer and I can't find anything related to it. It's almost like a bunch of mods got "grouped" together or associated with each other, but I can't change their grouping/association. I can't update the FNIS Override from the Overwrite folder, I get an error "an error occured: invalid index 4294967295" and the only way to update FNIS is to delete the current mod, then create a new mod with the contents of the Overwrite folder.

The "group" has the title "Apropos Beta" but if I delete that mod, it just changes the title to "Creature Framework" etc, etc, until there is only one mod left, then it's not "grouped" anymore.

Any ideas as to what is going on? Is this a setting in Mod Organizer I can't find any information on?

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

EDIT: The "grouping" broke all of my saves. I tried deleting all of the mods and re-installing them, they just go back into this "grouping".

change to "no group" or "categories" if u like to categorise your mod like me ;)

post-148881-0-72479400-1432717560_thumb.png

Yes.

I normally just hit alt or is it ctrl, where it will ask you where you want to build the meshes to, then build to a working directory and zip that up and add as a new mod.

Do I just hold ctrl? Because all it does is pop up "successfully processed femalebody.nif". Also, I tried to follow the guide in Remodelled Armors for CBBE Bodyslide HDT on the Nexus to reshape clothing to a custom preset, but I couldn't find any CT77 groups. I think I've somehow installed everything wrong, can you help or recommend a guide? I currently have MO installed in Documents/Steamgames/SteamApps/common/Skyrim and Bodyslide 2 in the same.