I think this has made ALL female NPCs have dicks in my game whereas I only wanted the player to have one.

Anyway to fix that?

To fix it, use the second example under "Configuration" in the opening post. If female npcs already have it you may need to use the option to clean the schlong shape as well, then give it to the player character again.

Hi, For some reason it keeps telling me that I don't have a compatible SoS skeleton, but I have the unp stuff, I have SoS installed, and all the other requirements... it shows a schlong on my character, but it's fixated at one Y-axis position and the textures stretches as I move :/

Hi, For some reason it keeps telling me that I don't have a compatible SoS skeleton, but I have the unp stuff, I have SoS installed, and all the other requirements... it shows a schlong on my character, but it's fixated at one Y-axis position and the textures stretches as I move :/

if I use cbbe will my character also have a vagina? i mean babies gata come from someplace :P

If the body mesh and texture don't intentionally remove the vagina (and as far as I know, there are only two meshes that do that for transsexuals and FemBois and both of those are for UNP variants) then Yes.

I think this has made ALL female NPCs have dicks in my game whereas I only wanted the player to have one.

Anyway to fix that?

SOS works on probabilities to assign schlongs, but has a slight quirk - you need more than one option for those to work properly. Setting this mod's addon to say, 10% would still result in most if not all female NPCs getting schlongs, since there is nothing to contrast it with. The "No Schlong" default option is not really an addon, just an option that is defaulted to if no schlong addons are available for an NPCs or the Player'sRace. 

SOS Female Schlongifier(No Schlong Addon)

This mod adds an option that works for females, which does not add a schlong, just allows SOS to work with females. Used with this mod, it will allow some NPCs to spawn with schlongs, but not all of them. If you want the UNP addon only for the player, set that Probability in that addon's Submenu to 0%, and the Probability for the No Schlong Addon to 100%. If added to an existing game, you may need to change the Schlong addon used for some NPCs. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to fulfill a request (actually I lost a bet) a friend of mine made, to change the entire Dark Elf race into true hermaphrodites, with the exception of the dedicated male voices it's fairly simple. The problem I'm running into is she also wants only the Dark Elf race to wear skimpy/revealing clothing and armor.

The Dark Elves have all been turned into females, getting rid of their beards and facial scars was easier than redirecting all the male items to look to the female folders, and have dedicated folders that point them to their custom bodies, SOS UNP schlongs, clothing & armor, no real issues in-game.

What I can't figure out is how, (without attaching a schlong to every piece of Dark Elf clothing & armor, which does work but will be very time consuming) to make ONLY their race revealing without affecting the other races as well...

I'm trying to fulfill a request (actually I lost a bet) a friend of mine made, to change the entire Dark Elf race into true hermaphrodites, with the exception of the dedicated male voices it's fairly simple. The problem I'm running into is she also wants only the Dark Elf race to wear skimpy/revealing clothing and armor.

The Dark Elves have all been turned into females, getting rid of their beards and facial scars was easier than redirecting all the male items to look to the female folders, and have dedicated folders that point them to their custom bodies, SOS UNP schlongs, clothing & armor, no real issues in-game.

What I can't figure out is how, (without attaching a schlong to every piece of Dark Elf clothing & armor, which does work but will be very time consuming) to make ONLY their race revealing without affecting the other races as well...

You can either duplicate then rename every piece of revealing armor or make a new armor sub-folder for Dark Elves where you put the revealing armor meshes then make a separate armor entry for Dark Elves in a plug-in so that only they use the revealing meshes.

It is the same trick used by mods which pick new armor or body meshes by races only in this case it is for only one race.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to fulfill a request (actually I lost a bet) a friend of mine made, to change the entire Dark Elf race into true hermaphrodites, with the exception of the dedicated male voices it's fairly simple. The problem I'm running into is she also wants only the Dark Elf race to wear skimpy/revealing clothing and armor.

The Dark Elves have all been turned into females, getting rid of their beards and facial scars was easier than redirecting all the male items to look to the female folders, and have dedicated folders that point them to their custom bodies, SOS UNP schlongs, clothing & armor, no real issues in-game.

What I can't figure out is how, (without attaching a schlong to every piece of Dark Elf clothing & armor, which does work but will be very time consuming) to make ONLY their race revealing without affecting the other races as well...

Didn't sos have racial application? Just make a sos sub component that only works for your race of choice?
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So will this mod actually recognize schlongified females as males and play male animations when called upon in a mod? Does it work better for equipable?

Example, schlongified fem player goes after fem NPC for fun, will male X female animation play?

This mod doesnt play any animations. You need SexLab + any additional plugins for said mod to play them. There's an option within SexLab that will allow female to play male animations. If you want a female to use male masturbation though, there's a "gender change" mod within the SexLab modding area of these forums OR you can just completely remove the female masturbation animations and replace them with male masturbation animations... which... some very kind gentleman has already done that for us! That means that if you plan to play with ALL your females with cocks, every female will play the male masturbation animation when called upon to do so.

I cannot overstate how useful the Cumshot Mod ( http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/437-sexlab-cumshot/ ) is in this regard. It has an option to make you, or any viable character that you're currently targeting, into a Transgender - which makes Sexlab treat them as male for the use of animations. This allows for very selective treatment of only specified NPCs as the opposite gender, while leaving the rest of the game's characters alone. Plus, hey, what good is putting a dynamic penis on a lady if you're not going to use it to it's full potential? And if you really don't like the cum effect, you can (if nothing else) turn the opacity all the way down so that it's invisible.

The only problem is that since you're using a male animation aligned for a male frame, it's really kind of horrible for futa/trans characters. Don't get me wrong, it's still workable, and nice to have her crank one off on the fly. But for screenshots and stuff you might be better off finding unique ways to incorporate the schlong positioning into existing female poses.

Examples

post-209844-0-14206500-1402225480.jpg post-209844-0-95696300-1402226494.jpg

because not anyone likes a female hairy like a man :>

How in the hell does having pubic hair make them more like a man? Most women don't shave their bushes off, and most men really don't give a damn. There's a lot to be said for a nice soft full bush. It's normal for that to be attractive on a woman (as opposed to, say, a hairy ass). So it's expected that it would look great on a futa as well.

exactly and love the mod!
  • 2 weeks later...

Blisario and romezero, I love your work, but I'm wondering what it would take to get a no balls version of the latest Blisario mesh. I use OSex and I prefer not to have balls. When I apply the male genital behavior to the futa schlong, it lets it curve to match the OSex animations, but on the Blisario mesh it also pulls the balls up and away from the crotch. romezero's mesh is great, but its overwhelming girth causes a lot of clipping during OSex animations.

I've tried now setting up blender on my computer, but I can't seem to get it to import Skyrim nifs, after following a number of guides. I get array too long error on Blender 2.49b and 2.7, among other errors that I don't understand. Any help/tips would be appreciated, I know that just taking off the balls isn't a simple task, but I would be eternally greatful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I've got UNP SG Female textures, 7BO body, Sporty Sexy Map, and Pubic Hairstyle Overlays going on. SoS for chicks sits very nearly perfectly but not quite, and pubic hair don't really show through it none, what with it just being a flat texture.. Any way I can get a good result out of everything? So like, hands an' feet 'n head 'n shit all match without having a donger floating over the fuzz? I seen it done before, but I'm not privy, y'know.