What are the usage/reposting rules/permissions for this? I made a slight tweak to all three versions of the separate ESPs as well as some minor data folder renaming so all three versions can be used instead of being forced to pick one version.

On Sunday, January 14, 2018 at 9:51 PM, keith123 said:

does this mod not work with 3.0.004 of SoS? The mesh loads but the penis itself is always erect and set to 0. There is also no way to get the penis to go up/down with shift pgup/pgdown and sexlab is unable to register any changes to schlong position. Not sure what the issue is, if anyone can let me know if they've experienced the same bug.

Yes, all three versions work without the issues you are experiencing. I am using all three versions at the same time as mentioned above.

4 hours ago, EnvyMachinery said:

I have a minor issue. There are certain armor pieces I want to use with this mod, but they're set to slot 52. So I booted up the CK and changed them to 43, but it's still overriding the mod and unequiping it. I've triple checked both mods and can't figure out why this would happen.

Did you change the slots in the meshes for the items as well? If the nifs have a slot assigned (most do, though not all) it has to be the same slot as you set in the armour and armour addon entries in the CK.

So to successfully change an item's slot you have to change the armour entry, the armour addon entry, and in nifSkope each NiTriShape (highlight BSDismemberSkinInstance if it has one, then expand partitions twice in the block details window below to see what slot is assigned and change it) in both the zero and one weight mesh for the item.

6 hours ago, EnvyMachinery said:

I have a minor issue. There are certain armor pieces I want to use with this mod, but they're set to slot 52. So I booted up the CK and changed them to 43, but it's still overriding the mod and unequiping it. I've triple checked both mods and can't figure out why this would happen.

try changing the armor slot in tes5edit too, I had to do that one time for some nails. also if you're using SOS full, it has an MCM menu with a 'revealing' option, under the 'player/npc' portion of it's MCM, for some armors that will work sometimes if the schlong is sharing the same slot with a piece of armor.

On 2/4/2018 at 3:48 PM, SleepyJim said:

Did you change the slots in the meshes for the items as well? If the nifs have a slot assigned (most do, though not all) it has to be the same slot as you set in the armour and armour addon entries in the CK.

So to successfully change an item's slot you have to change the armour entry, the armour addon entry, and in nifSkope each NiTriShape (highlight BSDismemberSkinInstance if it has one, then expand partitions twice in the block details window below to see what slot is assigned and change it) in both the zero and one weight mesh for the item.

On 2/4/2018 at 5:57 PM, jimmywon34 said:

try changing the armor slot in tes5edit too, I had to do that one time for some nails. also if you're using SOS full, it has an MCM menu with a 'revealing' option, under the 'player/npc' portion of it's MCM, for some armors that will work sometimes if the schlong is sharing the same slot with a piece of armor.

Yes, I changed it in NifSkope as well. As for the MCM, the armor in question doesn't register as being equipped as far as the mod is concerned, so it can't be set to be revealing or not.

I realized my mistake this morning. The armor piece in question is from Nisetanaka's bikini armor, but I have each individual .esp along with the new one that merges them all because I've made my own changes and don't want to have to redo everything. The armor I changed and the one I was using in-game were the same item, but from different .esps. It's working fine now that I'm actually equipping the right one.

That said, I do have one other issue I could use help with. If I try to modify the shape or size in showracemenu, the changes either instantly revert upon exiting the racemenu or completely warp the mesh whenever an adjustment is made. For example, if I change the length by a single tick, it will almost always dramatically shrink the entire mesh. If I then mess with the sliders to compensate, then it will just suddenly warp even further, either upon moving the slider or upon exiting.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6-3-2018 at 9:09 PM, hanshanshans said:

I am a bit at a loss, I can't seem to get the collision of this schlong working with all-in-one hdt vagina mod. Can someone please provide me with a file that includes the collision stuff?

I found this: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2431-naturalistic-hdt-and-beast-hdt/   that works with the HDT part.
And to get collision make sure your Skeleton is on the bottom of your load order.
That did the trick for me.. i got all working.

^ got everything working but for one part :smile:

I would realy like to get multiple diffrent UNP schlongs into my game.
The Normal UNP Female and the Small UNP Female, i edited some stuff with tes5edit so that the names are now diffrent in the MCM

I now have UNP - Small and UNP - Normal.  ( Both have there own changed .esp file ** "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - Small.esp" and "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - Normal.esp"

But both appear to be the same... they both use the model of the small variant one.
Which is weird since i added them both with diffrent name and .esp

They both appear in the SOS MCM though, but not in the MCM of FLoppySoS.
FloppySos doesnt seem the register either of them when something is changed..

I know i messed arround with it a bit, but it would be realy awsome if we could add even more types of schlongs into the game.
With out having 1 type for females only...

** Edited some grammar mistakes **

51 minutes ago, joshsecret said:

^ got everything working but for one part :smile:

I would realy like to get multiple diffrent UNP schlongs into my game.
The Normal UNP Female and the Small UNP Female, i edited some stuff with tes5edit so that the names are now diffrent in the MCM

I now have UNP - Small and UNP - Normal.  ( Both have there own changed .esp file ** "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - Small.esp" and "SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - Normal.esp"

But both appear to be the same... they both use the model of the small variant one.
Which is weird since i added them both with diffrent name and .esp

They both appear in the SOS MCM though, but not in the MCM of FLoppySoS.
FloppySos doesnt seem the register either of them when something is changed..

I know i messed arround with it a bit, but it would be realy awsome if we could add even more types of schlongs into the game.
With out having 1 type for females only...

** Edited some grammar mistakes **

Got it working by combining the two mods into one new one.
Altered the path names of both version in tes5edit.

And now it works :smiley:

On 2/28/2018 at 7:25 AM, Fibonnachos said:

Question about alignment of the no ball versions; The schlong appears to be in a higher position than it should be, causing clipping issues to occur. Would this problem be solved if the used a version that had balls or is there another approach I can take?

I use the normal version and i am running into this issue during Osex. Have you found a workaround?

2 hours ago, SleepyJim said:

For correct futa schlong alignment in OSex some mesh edits are required. I posted about it in another topic recently, here.

Thing is, I've already made those edits as per CEO's blog. Unfortunately it seems to have had no effect. It's especially jarring during stroke and fellatio animations.

Could Mod Organizer be causing issues? I've gone into the mods folder of MO to make the edits.

2 minutes ago, Haviengar said:

Thing is, I've already made those edits as per CEO's blog. Unfortunately it seems to have had no effect. It's especially jarring during stroke and fellatio animations.

Could Mod Organizer be causing issues? I've gone into the mods folder of MO to make the edits.

MO shouldn't cause an issue, I don't think. As long as nothing is overwriting the meshes you edited and they're in the correct place for OSex to make use of them, they should work. It worked for me in MO when I tried it a while ago, although I can't remember which folder OSex looks in for the female schlong - whether it's the one used by this mod or the one from the equipable schlong mod.

Could scaling be part of the problem? As far as I remember OSex scales the schlongs to massive sizes unless you deactivate the setting using the menus, but the animations are designed for that big size. If you tried to keep things on a more realistic scale the alignment could be tricky.

29 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

MO shouldn't cause an issue, I don't think. As long as nothing is overwriting the meshes you edited and they're in the correct place for OSex to make use of them, they should work.

Fixed it! The all in one HDT pussy mod was overriding the SOS meshes. I hid them in MO and now things seem to work. Thank you for your help. Much appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello!
After SoS, I also installed "Schlong for female", which can be a fun curiosity. But I notice that the schlong fits badly, seems glued like a foreign element. I think a good expedient (apart from aesthetic preferences) is to apply pubic hair over the schlong.
I looked for an option, or an add-on, or a mod, to apply pubic hair in "Schlong for females". I only saw quotes from this problem, and some screenshots (... and this means that the solution already exists ...), but no usable information or a link.
Can someone help?
Thank you! 

• 5 weeks later...

Guys can someone help me in this !

I have a Female that is werewolf side and uses SOS unp add on...when she transforms the SOS unp schlong is small and does not fit the sexual rapes for example...

I tried to resize it over the nifskope   but I just do not know what to resize and were...

if someone can pin point me were to resize it for a bigger size please tell me...I am an ignorant with Nifskope ..TY

Untitled.jpg.4ebb531fc790563359085beae6fcb321.jpg

Hello, I'm wondering if there's currently any way to get this to work with the VR version. Right now, the only thing I'm able to do is use the equipable schlong and either equip my character, or trade it to a follower. However, scenes in Flower Girls unequip any schlong and the spawned replica of the character does not use currently equipped items so setting clothing to ON as a workaround doesn't work.

Ideally I'd like to schlongify women and also have my character retain a schlong during Flower Girls scenes- I'd be happy with at least one of these options.