1 hour ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Nope.

1 hour ago, Balgin said:

Usually in the 40-70 range for me.

If you two don't, that's great, but I did say on average.

Regardless, I'll reiterate, If you play at 100, you won't gain anything from the bimbo transformation if it just sets you to weight 100. I'm pretty sure weight gain mods for those who use them, or Sexlab Survival and its gain-weight-every day function, will also render it moot.

8 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Found an incompatibility with a vanilla quest.  In the Dark Brotherhood questline, you're supposed to report to the castle chef while wearing a chef's hat & clothes, but you can't wear it with the bimbo hair apparently.  I'll get around it with the console, if I can find the hair's RefID in the spam of my inventory.

Yeah, that occurred to me a while ago. Now you'll be given a power called Makeover when your PC gets her bimbo hair. You can use it to take the bimbo hair off if you need to wear a helmet for a quest (or just want to use a normal hair), or you can change it to any of the other 7 available to followers instead of being stuck with the default.

8 hours ago, Desvati said:

If you two don't, that's great, but I did say on average.

Regardless, I'll reiterate, If you play at 100, you won't gain anything from the bimbo transformation if it just sets you to weight 100. I'm pretty sure weight gain mods for those who use them, or Sexlab Survival and its gain-weight-every day function, will also render it moot.

The whole conversation's even moot-er than you think, because I can't get the damn setWeight() function to work. I was going to just add a "Shitty Morphs Mode" toggle to allow non CBBE-slider based bodies to get some changes, but I straight up can't get the function to do anything.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Yeah, that occurred to me a while ago. Now you'll be given a power called Makeover when your PC gets her bimbo hair. You can use it to take the bimbo hair off if you need to wear a helmet for a quest (or just want to use a normal hair), or you can change it to any of the other 7 available to followers instead of being stuck with the default.

Or YPS hair control integration? :)

How's that update coming along? I suspect feature creep's kept it away from we mere grubby peasants longer than was initially suspected.

Edited by Balgin
22 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Or YPS hair control integration? :)

How's that update coming along? I suspect feature creep's kept it away from we mere grubby peasants longer than was initially suspected.

Yeah, YPS integration is just about ready to go. I'm just figuring out some details about hair length, but apart from that you'll be the "Prettiest Woman in Skyrim" once the curse is done with you.

I'm just adding a way to ask priests or court wizards to reduce your bimbo corruption (as in, that's what I'm doing literally right now), then once I sort out the YPS hair length stages I'll put the update out.

27 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Yeah, YPS integration is just about ready to go. I'm just figuring out some details about hair length, but apart from that you'll be the "Prettiest Woman in Skyrim" once the curse is done with you.

Is it going to be locked as it is with the Hormones mod or allow for more player flexibility?

5 minutes ago, Balgin said:

Is it going to be locked as it is with the Hormones mod or allow for more player flexibility?

Yeah that's the details I'm figuring. I'm thinking I'll just set the hair to be Rapunzel length then let the player get a haircut from there. The way Hormones does it just results in me turning off Hormones hair control.

I'll have to check if it's feasible to enforce a minimum hair length somehow, so the player has control over their hair style, as long as they don't try and cut it sensibly short. Maybe force a hair grow event every now and then if the length is too short? We'll see.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
14 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

The whole conversation's even moot-er than you think, because I can't get the damn setWeight() function to work. I was going to just add a "Shitty Morphs Mode" toggle to allow non CBBE-slider based bodies to get some changes, but I straight up can't get the function to do anything.

Forgive me, but I believe the function you're looking to call is setNPCWeight().  The setWeight() function changes the weight value of an inventory object - as in, "carry weight".

See documentation here and here.

Edit: might be wrong about this.  Here's some relevant code snippets from the Slaverun Reloaded source:

function SLV_SetPlayerWeight(float newWeight)
float fWeightOrig = PlayerRef.GetActorBase().GetWeight()
if newWeight >= 0
	PlayerRef.GetActorBase().SetWeight(newWeight)
else
	newWeight = fWeightOrig
endif
Float NeckDelta = (fWeightOrig / 100) - (newWeight / 100) ;Work out the neckdelta.
PlayerRef.UpdateWeight(NeckDelta)
endFunction

function SLV_SetNPCWeight(Actor actorNPC, float newWeight)
float fWeightOrig = actorNPC.GetActorBase().GetWeight()
if newWeight >= 0
	actorNPC.GetActorBase().SetWeight(newWeight)
else
	newWeight = fWeightOrig
endif
Float NeckDelta = (fWeightOrig / 100) - (newWeight / 100) ;Work out the neckdelta.
actorNPC.UpdateWeight(NeckDelta)
endFunction

function SLV_decreaseWeight()
if MCMMenu.BreastGrowing
	if MCMMenu.BreastWeightGrowing
		float fWeightOrig = PlayerRef.GetActorBase().GetWeight()
		float fWeight = fWeightOrig - 5
		if fWeightOrig - 5 > 0
			PlayerRef.GetActorBase().SetWeight(fWeightOrig - 5)
		else
			PlayerRef.GetActorBase().SetWeight(0)
			fWeight = 0.0
		endif
		SLV_DisplayUser("You feel weaker.")
		SLV_DisplayInformation("You lost some weight (" + fWeight + ")")
		;PlayerRef.QueueNiNodeUpdate()
		Float NeckDelta = (fWeightOrig / 100) - (fWeight / 100) ;Work out the neckdelta.
		PlayerRef.UpdateWeight(NeckDelta)

SLV_AdvanceBoobsQuest(fWeight)
	endif

if MCMMenu.BreastSLIFGrowing
		if MCMMenu.BreastSLIFDelta
			SLIF_Delta = MCMMenu.BreastSLIFDelta
		endif
		float fWeightOrig = SLV_BreastSize.getValue() as float
		float fWeight = fWeightOrig - SLIF_Delta
		if fWeightOrig - SLIF_Delta > 1.0
			SLV_BreastSize.SetValue(fWeightOrig - SLIF_Delta)
		else
			SLV_BreastSize.SetValue(1.0)
			fWeight = 1.0
		endif
		SLV_InflationFramework(PlayerRef, fWeight)
		MCMMenu.BreastSLIFSize = fWeight
		SLV_AdvanceBoobsQuest(fWeight*10)
	endif
endif
endfunction
GlobalVariable Property SLV_BreastSize Auto

Edit: yeah the documentation for the updateWeight() function spells it all out, with code example.

Edited by brewmasterhal
2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Yeah that's the details I'm figuring. I'm thinking I'll just set the hair to be Rapunzel length then let the player get a haircut from there. The way Hormones does it just results in me turning off Hormones hair control.

I'll have to check if it's feasible to enforce a minimum hair length somehow, so the player has control over their hair style, as long as they don't try and cut it sensibly short. Maybe force a hair grow event every now and then if the length is too short? We'll see.

It's probably possibly to force growth events. Personally I'd just set the growth rate really fast (100) in the mcm (so that would be 10 times normal human hair growth plus the hyper fast times ten multiplier on it) but I don't think you can force stuff in the mcm. You can set growth events and you can probably define your own triggers for them. I know Hormones did hair growth events for bimbos during the transformation & corruption period before locking everything at the end. Hormones does it in a very clunky way but we probably don't want it locked as in YPS's Dibella quest or the end of Hormones bimbo curse.

Pity we can't go into the mcm because you'd obviously want the Bimbo to be addicted to having long hair (so she'd get upset if it became shorter). Obviously the player can do that. Perhaps some Bimbo thoughts like "my hair used to be, like, really long and I could play with it. I miss my long hair."

There is that dialogue line the hairdressers have if the player selects a short style while having long hair. Something like "that's quite a drastic change. Are you sure you want to do that?" Perhaps you could have Bimbos automatically refuse at that stage (disable the yes option and make them automatically go no so that, if they wanted a shorter style, they'd need to do it gradually instead of all at once). That way the only way a Bimbo would have short hair would be if she was really dedicated to working on it gradually (and didn't forget what she was doing while she was doing it) or if it was accidentally cut as can occur with one or two defeat related mods.

Having the Bimbo's ability to insist on a drastic hair change depend on her capability for free and rational thought (as dependent on her corruption level) seems like a good idea if it's possible to implement.

Edited by Balgin

Right, I've finally actually done this update. Detailed change notes are in the post, but here's a few highlights:

-SE Support for bimbo morphs: Kinda. The mod doesn't set all the values to negative on it's own, but it does throw a big messagebox at you reminding you to do it yourself.

-YPS Integration: The player bimbo curse can now use YPS events instead of this mod's ones. Make sure you have a default hairstyle set in YPS for length 15 (classic). If your hair ever ends up shorter than neck-length, it reverts back to classic within the hour. Other than that, you still get total control over your YPS hair.

-Hardcore Mode: turn this on to totally fuck up your player when she's bimbofied. You'll need to rely on your followers to do everything for you, and they'll take advantage of you very often. Not my thing, I don't like the way it takes over your game and I don't recommend it, but if you want it it's here. Careful: it doesn't turn off again very well: it locks all your skills to 5 and turning it off just unlocks them, it doesn't turn them back up again.

-Redid the way the bimbo player curse works on the backend. The only difference that you'll see is that now 24 individual hours need to pass per stage (rather than a block of 24 hours- so waiting for 24 hours won't advance a stage, but waiting for 1 hour 24 times will), but this gives me some more flexibility to do new things with the curse in future. To prove it, the curse now has three more stages in it (ear piercings, navel piercing, and clit piercing).

-You'll now get bimbo thoughts all the way through the curse as it progresses reflecting your character's mental state at each stage.

-Fixed the Breasts slider! Also, the Legs and ChubbyLegs morphs are used now.

-Talk to priests to reduce your bimbo corruption (for a fee)

-Use the Makeover! power to swap your player's bimbo hair for another, or remove it to use a default hair or helmet.

-Bimbofy any non-follower NPC by hypnotising them, then don't complain to me if it breaks anything.

-I rewrote the player bimbo stage stories. They were a bit of a rush job before and I'm happier with them now.

-Almost everything else that's come up in this thread since the last update.

IMPORTANT: If you've started the player bimbo curse at all in your save file (even if it's finished), this update will jam it! To fix it, open the console and type "setstage CC_BimbofyPlayer 10" to trigger the timer and set the curse going again.

Edited by jib_buttkiss

Use of this code peice should allow shift a male completely to female, should this effect be desired.

It also is bypassed if already female.

If Game.Getplayer().GetActorBase().GetSex() == 0
        while Game.Getplayer().GetActorBase().GetSex() == 0
            Game.ShowRaceMenu()
            Utility.Wait(2.0)
        endwhile
    EndIf

On 11/27/2022 at 10:47 AM, Desvati said:

I'm pretty sure on average weight 100 is where most people have their bodyslide at, anyway. So the bimbofication, a supposed augmentation, wouldn't do anything, rendering the transformation moot.

For me it depends on the playthrough. I often use mods that change the weight and let Disparity add buffs/debuffs depending on the result.

With today's update the curse progresses much more slowly now. That's great for roleplay. Bad for testing to try to see what the differences are. Some of the bimbo thoughts feel inappropriate - for example, my bimbo thought about how much she loved having blonde hair before she had blonde hair. Maybe she was so confused she couldn't tell the difference. A few of the other thoughts feel a bit full on/hardcore for so early in the curse during the milder stages. It's easy to get stuck on the first stage for days and seeing those "I feel a bit odd" messages every time you've rested no matter how long or short the message was.

Once, afters ex, my bimbo gained the earring backs slavetat with no earrings and no piercing event.

Well, so far the Anaita's note route seems rather slow so I might try the Mage's college quest and see if that one's different now that the curse has been restructred.

1 hour ago, bubba999 said:

Hello! Just getting started. SE, with Botox. Is Jill in Dawnstar supposed to be bald? I have KS hair installed.

Jill appears to have hair for me. I'm playing on LE but I'd presume she's meant to have the same appearance in both versions of the mod.

3 hours ago, Balgin said:

With today's update the curse progresses much more slowly now. That's great for roleplay. Bad for testing to try to see what the differences are. Some of the bimbo thoughts feel inappropriate - for example, my bimbo thought about how much she loved having blonde hair before she had blonde hair. Maybe she was so confused she couldn't tell the difference. A few of the other thoughts feel a bit full on/hardcore for so early in the curse during the milder stages. It's easy to get stuck on the first stage for days and seeing those "I feel a bit odd" messages every time you've rested no matter how long or short the message was.

Once, afters ex, my bimbo gained the earring backs slavetat with no earrings and no piercing event.

Well, so far the Anaita's note route seems rather slow so I might try the Mage's college quest and see if that one's different now that the curse has been restructred.

If the slower curse bothers enough people I might try and get to go the same speed it did before, but that'll be a major pain in my ass.

Regarding the thoughts, it sounds like some of the full bimbofication thoughts might be leaking through early somehow (the word "blonde" only appears in the final stage thoughts. Are you 100% certain that's what came up?) I'll try to chase that issue down. Some more thoughts for the earlier stages might be a good idea, there's only ~5 for each stage so with 24 hours/stage you'll get a lot of repeats.

Gaining a slavetat after sex? I have literally no idea how this mod could cause that.  Are you sure that's me?

Lyvelia's quest isn't different and still doesn't really interact with the bimbo curse except for the one change I listed in the changenotes, don't go in expecting a whole new experience!

3 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Where exactly in rfton is that merchant?

In the little courtyard to the right of honeyside.

1 hour ago, bubba999 said:

Hello! Just getting started. SE, with Botox. Is Jill in Dawnstar supposed to be bald? I have KS hair installed.

Is it only Jill or is everyone bald? If it's only Jill, check Morella Graymane and Lyli Battleborn in Whiterun (one of them has the same hair as Jill, but I can't remember which...) to see if maybe that one hair is missing?

The playerbimbofication is not working for me. I see the bimbo-thoughts in my screen corner but no mark or curse. Reading the rules for each day 2 weeks long does nothing. None of the court wizards has any dialogue for the book either.

LE

Edited by xyzxyz
14 minutes ago, xyzxyz said:

The playerbimbofication is not working for me. I see the bimbo-thoughts in my screen corner but no mark or curse. Reading the rules for each day 2 weeks long does nothing. None of the court wizards has any dialogue for the book either.

LE

The mark only should appear during the mage's guild quest if i'm not mistaken.

After the last update the curse progresses per hour instead of per day, so if you skip/wait a whole day the curse won't progress.

If you play naturally until 24 in-game hours pass or skip/wait 1 hour at a time for an entire day, then it will change stages.

52 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

(the word "blonde" only appears in the final stage thoughts. Are you 100% certain that's what came up?) I'll try to chase that issue down.

100% Twice between getting the fuzzy thoughts message and the first dream a handful of days later. I don't mind the slower curse but I was interested to see what had changed. Finally got nailpolish now.

Some more thoughts for the earlier stages might be a good idea, there's only ~5 for each stage so with 24 hours/stage you'll get a lot of repeats.

Some mods like Submissive Lola that use similar thoughts give us a .json so that we can add additional custom lines of our own. Obviously that's more work but it might be worth looking into.

Gaining a slavetat after sex? I have literally no idea how this mod could cause that.  Are you sure that's me?

I'll check on that. I suspect something went wrong somewhere but if it does seem to be related to this mod then I'll report it when I've got something worth reporting.

Edited by Balgin
9 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Right, I've finally actually done this update. Detailed change notes are in the post, but here's a few highlights:

-SE Support for bimbo morphs: Kinda. The mod doesn't set all the values to negative on it's own, but it does throw a big messagebox at you reminding you to do it yourself.

-YPS Integration: The player bimbo curse can now use YPS events instead of this mod's ones. Make sure you have a default hairstyle set in YPS for length 15 (classic). If your hair ever ends up shorter than neck-length, it reverts back to classic within the hour. Other than that, you still get total control over your YPS hair.

-Hardcore Mode: turn this on to totally fuck up your player when she's bimbofied. You'll need to rely on your followers to do everything for you, and they'll take advantage of you very often. Not my thing, I don't like the way it takes over your game and I don't recommend it, but if you want it it's here. Careful: it doesn't turn off again very well: it locks all your skills to 5 and turning it off just unlocks them, it doesn't turn them back up again.

-Redid the way the bimbo player curse works on the backend. The only difference that you'll see is that now 24 individual hours need to pass per stage (rather than a block of 24 hours- so waiting for 24 hours won't advance a stage, but waiting for 1 hour 24 times will), but this gives me some more flexibility to do new things with the curse in future. To prove it, the curse now has three more stages in it (ear piercings, navel piercing, and clit piercing).

-You'll now get bimbo thoughts all the way through the curse as it progresses reflecting your character's mental state at each stage.

-Fixed the Breasts slider! Also, the Legs and ChubbyLegs morphs are used now.

-Talk to priests to reduce your bimbo corruption (for a fee)

-Use the Makeover! power to swap your player's bimbo hair for another, or remove it to use a default hair or helmet.

-Bimbofy any non-follower NPC by hypnotising them, then don't complain to me if it breaks anything.

-I rewrote the player bimbo stage stories. They were a bit of a rush job before and I'm happier with them now.

-Almost everything else that's come up in this thread since the last update.

IMPORTANT: If you've started the player bimbo curse at all in your save file (even if it's finished), this update will jam it! To fix it, open the console and type "setstage CC_BimbofyPlayer 10" to trigger the timer and set the curse going again.

Geez you've been working on this a lot. Some advice from a fellow mod maker, don't be afraid to take breaks now and again. You'll get burned out eventually if you don't.

43 minutes ago, vocal said:

The mark only should appear during the mage's guild quest if i'm not mistaken.

After the last update the curse progresses per hour instead of per day, so if you skip/wait a whole day the curse won't progress.

If you play naturally until 24 in-game hours pass or skip/wait 1 hour at a time for an entire day, then it will change stages.

No stages show up. just some harmless thoughts.