Hey jib_buttkiss, I'm really enjoying the mod's new update.

I've noticed that there's a slight incompatibility with Devious Devices, as the bimbo curse of this mod disallows equipping anything but the Sultry Heels. Thus the mod prohibits equipping any devious high heels. I'm not sure if it significantly breaks any DD dependant mods, but is definitely breaks some inherent game logic for me. So it'd be really great if we could get a DD soft dependency.

The other more significant conflict is YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion which takes control over similar things to this mod's bimbo curse, such as assigning hairstyle, applying nail polish, lipstick and eyeshadows (all of which YPS allows making permanent, not smudgeable or removable) and getting the player character's nipples, as well as other body parts, pierced. Therefore an integration with YPS would be a natural way of the mod's development, as for me. 

I've also noticed that on Skyrim SE (which I've used this mod on) changing player character's breast size via bimbo curse breaks the SLIF morph of pregnancy belly from Fertility Mode: breasts increase in size, yet the pregnancy belly simply disappears. But I think some issues with body morphs on SSE were already reported. 

Anyway, great mod. Keep up the good work!

Edited by SpectreOfDecay
57 minutes ago, SpectreOfDecay said:

I've noticed that there's a slight incompatibility with Devious Devices, as the bimbo curse of this mod disallows equipping anything but the Sultry Heels. Thus the mod prohibits equipping any devious high heels. I'm not sure if it significantly breaks any DD dependant mods, but is definitely breaks some inherent game logic for me. So it'd be really great if we could get a DD soft dependency.

A way to implement this would be to check if current footwear has the 'SexLabNoStrip' keyword, and only equip the Sultry Heels if they aren't. This would also make things compatible with a few other mods that force equip some foot wear.

Edited by Code Serpent

This mod is interesting so far! I've played with it a bit and I have done Lyvelia's quests. Only issue I've had with it is that the slut mark did not appear on the PC. Also, when Lyvvi becomes a bimbo, there is some clipping in her hips.

Also, as mentionned above, an integretion with YPS Immersive fashion would be pretty cool!

@jib_buttkiss

Here you go. Another bug discovered during seeking the cure for Luv(in the last phase of the quest(quickilver ingots) the dialogue for the mark bugs out(the hi there dialogue(when you click on the npc saying it it does not enter the dialogue(npc says it like a greeting) and then proceeds with regular dialogue)). A minor one which is fixed by restarting the game.

Spoiler

ScreenShot12.png

Edited by wHOaMiEH
7 hours ago, PanzerMaster said:

After updating with a save about 17-18 hours in, I can no longer load any save because it just crashes.

Well... that's not good. Can you figure out any info as to why? I definitely want to fix a crash bug, but with nowhere to start looking I'll probably never find it.

6 hours ago, SpectreOfDecay said:

Hey jib_buttkiss, I'm really enjoying the mod's new update.

The other more significant conflict is YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion which takes control over similar things to this mod's bimbo curse, such as assigning hairstyle, applying nail polish, lipstick and eyeshadows (all of which YPS allows making permanent, not smudgeable or removable) and getting the player character's nipples, as well as other body parts, pierced. Therefore an integration with YPS would be a natural way of the mod's development, as for me. 

I've also noticed that on Skyrim SE (which I've used this mod on) changing player character's breast size via bimbo curse breaks the SLIF morph of pregnancy belly from Fertility Mode: breasts increase in size, yet the pregnancy belly simply disappears. But I think some issues with body morphs on SSE were already reported. 

Anyway, great mod. Keep up the good work!

I might add a dialogue option to the followers to take their heels off, like their hair wig. That way the player can't directly remove them, but they can still be taken off to allow other boots if preferred. I already made the player's heels removable (or at least I thought I did, I'll check and make sure I didn't forget too...)

I'll look into integrating with YPS for the future. For now, the slavetats are implemented in the simplest possible way, so the best way to run both would be to just go to the slavetats menu and remove this mod's tattoos as soon as they're applied so there's not overlap.

For Fertility Mode, that could just be one of those SE things, but we'll see what happens when I have a play with sliders for SE. Maybe I should add a toggle to block this mod's body changes completely to allow other mods to handle it.

2 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

@jib_buttkiss

Here you go. Another bug discovered during seeking the cure for Luv(in the last phase of the quest(quickilver ingots) the dialogue for the mark bugs out(the hi there dialogue(when you click on the npc saying it it does not enter the dialogue(npc says it like a greeting) and then proceeds with regular dialogue)). A minor one which is fixed by restarting the game.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot12.png

Yep, the alias for the note hasn't filled. It's because updating the mod doesn't retroactively set new aliases for existing quests.  I really should have done something to solve that, but, well, I didn't.

You can fix this and get the note by entering these console commands:

resetquest cc_bimbofetchquest

setstage cc_bimbofetchquest 30

and then going and talking to Anaita. This resets and re-completes the quest again, but the alias filled this time. A bit of a hack but for a quest this simple it'll do.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Well... that's not good. Can you figure out any info as to why? I definitely want to fix a crash bug, but with nowhere to start looking I'll probably never find it.

I might add a dialogue option to the followers to take their heels off, like their hair wig. That way the player can't directly remove them, but they can still be taken off to allow other boots if preferred. I already made the player's heels removable (or at least I thought I did, I'll check and make sure I didn't forget too...)

I'll look into integrating with YPS for the future. For now, the slavetats are implemented in the simplest possible way, so the best way to run both would be to just go to the slavetats menu and remove this mod's tattoos as soon as they're applied so there's not overlap.

For Fertility Mode, that could just be one of those SE things, but we'll see what happens when I have a play with sliders for SE. Maybe I should add a toggle to block this mod's body changes completely to allow other mods to handle it.

Yep, the alias for the note hasn't filled. It's because updating the mod doesn't retroactively set new aliases for existing quests.  I really should have done something to solve that, but, well, I didn't.

and then going and talking to Anaita. This resets and re-completes the quest again, but the alias filled this time. A bit of a hack but for a quest this simple it'll do.

Tried the fix you mentioned, it still rewards me only gold, no rules as the quest reward or when I ask through additional dialogue. (and no corruption increase after reading both during questline or getting it through additemmenu).

Edited by wHOaMiEH
1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said:

That didnt work for me but I was able to get it working with another method.

I use LAL to start my Skyrim adventures and generally have a save there that after my initial settings config but before talking to the statue.

Firstly, use 'Help "Good Girl"' then 'player.additem' or 'player.placeatme' to spawn a copy of the rules and place them on the ground

Then run "sqv CC_bimbofetchquest" as before to pull the quest info. You'll need to grab the quest alias from here, I can see it in @wHOaMiEH's screenshot as '480036cd'

Then run these commands

ssq '480036cd' (Or whatever your quest's ID is)

have the "good girls rules" in view and click on them to bring up its id information

then when this information is displayed, type in 'ForceRefIntoAlias RewardNote'

If this was done proply, when you re-run the "sqv CC_bimbofetchquest" command, the rules' ID should be populated

Lastly 'disable' to remove the item as you dont wanna pick it up here and make a save for future runs.

Now when you complete the quest, you'll be handed the note and it'll work as intended. Hope this helps someone

15 minutes ago, SpartanI0I said:

That didnt work for me but I was able to get it working with another method.

I use LAL to start my Skyrim adventures and generally have a save there that after my initial settings config but before talking to the statue.

Firstly, use 'Help "Good Girl"' then 'player.additem' or 'player.placeatme' to spawn a copy of the rules and place them on the ground

Then run "sqv CC_bimbofetchquest" as before to pull the quest info. You'll need to grab the quest alias from here, I can see it in @wHOaMiEH's screenshot as '480036cd'

Then run these commands

ssq '480036cd' (Or whatever your quest's ID is)

have the "good girls rules" in view and click on them to bring up its id information

then when this information is displayed, type in 'ForceRefIntoAlias RewardNote'

If this was done proply, when you re-run the "sqv CC_bimbofetchquest" command, the rules' ID should be populated

Lastly 'disable' to remove the item as you dont wanna pick it up here and make a save for future runs.

Now when you complete the quest, you'll be handed the note and it'll work as intended. Hope this helps someone

This did the trick. It works as intended even. Bless you. ❤️ 

19 hours ago, SpectreOfDecay said:

I honestly came straight here to enquire about YPS compatibility. I'd be all for it if it could be possible.

14 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I'm currently trying to get a crash logger to work, but i'm not having any luck. I'm no coder, but i'm wondering if its not a line of code or script that i'snt at all compatible with SE (forgot to mention that i'm on SE, sorry). But i'm going to keep trying.

For the sake of testing SE body morphs, can someone running SE replace the CC_MCM_Script.pex script in their data/scripts folder with this one? This allows the sliders to go negative- try setting the Breasts slider to -5 in the MCM then entering setstage cc_bimbofyplayer 150 in the console to trigger a body morph for the breasts.

If it works then the only SE issue was the inverse sliders to LE, which is an easy fix.

CC_MCM_Script.pex

Edited by jib_buttkiss
2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

For the sake of testing SE body morphs, can someone running SE replace the CC_MCM_Script.pex script in their data/scripts folder with this one? This allows the sliders to go negative- try setting the Breasts slider to -5 in the MCM then entering setstage cc_bimbofyplayer 150 in the console to trigger a body morph for the breasts.

If it works then the only SE issue was the inverse sliders to LE, which is an easy fix.

CC_MCM_Script.pex 12.57 kB · 3 downloads

It seems that it works on my end....would wait for more people to try it out though.

6 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

CC_MCM_Script.pex 12.57 kB · 9 downloads

It seems that I got no body morph on my end but I use bhunp. I don't know if it's related to that. sorry.

Edited by xesfer
7 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

CC_MCM_Script.pex 12.57 kB · 9 downloads

Works for me. Using CBBE 3BBB

2 hours ago, xesfer said:

It seems that I got no body morph on my end but I use bhunp. I don't know if it's related to that. sorry.

BHUNP works with the defaults because the same sliders are reversed in both LE and SE. So CBBE LE and UNP work with the defaults. You only need to reverse the sliders if you're using CBBE SE/3BA

was playing this before the update, used the bimbo book and started getting mod messages once or twice a day??  The ones about dreams, and nipples, stuff like that.  The problem was, I was playing requiem, and I was trying to build a hearthfires house.  In requiem, building the house, each item causes a fade where hours pass, and I'm come back and there immediately would be a bimbo message box.  After a few of those, the game would ctd or freeze.  Wasn't a problem with Liv's quest but with the bimboification process.

I had been enjoying the silliness of this mod, but I just don't recommend running it with requiem or anything similar that hogs memory or causes lots of lag. 

Unfortunately I'm pretty addicted to requiem, and it just doesn't play nice with LL mods.

I think I need to update and upgrade my computer LOL.  Until then I will need to do a special non requiem playthrough just for this mod.

On 11/17/2022 at 7:34 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

That'll show me for not testing all my sliders individually. I just had a look and seems like the CBBE Breasts slider (the first one in the list and of course the most important one) is playing up. The rest are fine though.

Any ETA on fixing this? I foolishly started the curse on Lydia when 1.3 came out before realizing that the slider wasn't working, so its a race between the curse manifesting and getting that slider fixed.  :P

14 hours ago, MereFJ said:

was playing this before the update, used the bimbo book and started getting mod messages once or twice a day??  The ones about dreams, and nipples, stuff like that.  The problem was, I was playing requiem, and I was trying to build a hearthfires house.  In requiem, building the house, each item causes a fade where hours pass, and I'm come back and there immediately would be a bimbo message box.  After a few of those, the game would ctd or freeze.  Wasn't a problem with Liv's quest but with the bimboification process.

I had been enjoying the silliness of this mod, but I just don't recommend running it with requiem or anything similar that hogs memory or causes lots of lag. 

Unfortunately I'm pretty addicted to requiem, and it just doesn't play nice with LL mods.

I think I need to update and upgrade my computer LOL.  Until then I will need to do a special non requiem playthrough just for this mod.

Those message boxes should only appear a few times (around 13?, once a day) before the curse is complete and they stop appearing. What if you wait for that to happen before building the house?

8 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Any ETA on fixing this? I foolishly started the curse on Lydia when 1.3 came out before realizing that the slider wasn't working, so its a race between the curse manifesting and getting that slider fixed.  :P

The fix is probably going to be a few days, because I got sidetracked and started fixing and changing other things too, but in the meantime, grab that CC_MCM_Script.pex script I posted the other day- it has the breasts slider fixed, and the only other change in it is that it lets you set sliders to negative values (you probably shoudn't though).

Edited by jib_buttkiss
On 11/19/2022 at 9:31 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

CC_MCM_Script.pex 12.57 kB · 33 downloads

It doesnt seem to be working for me. It could either be because im using BHUNP, or because my PC is already a full bimbo.

1 hour ago, PanzerMaster said:

It doesnt seem to be working for me. It could either be because im using BHUNP, or because my PC is already a full bimbo.

The sliders won't affect any character (follower or player) who's already had a bimbo body change. But if UNP uses different sliders to CBBE I suspect none of the body morphing in the whole mod will work.