22 hours ago, alexsl said:

It did work i mean the bimbofication tough somehow the breast didnt scale up at all but i went in racemenu to do it because well everything else did its thing.

Beside that when i had an encounter with jensen in whiterun he said he wanted to take me then i refuse (i wanted to test all option avaible) and well beside stating that basically he woudnt take no for an answer i was expecting for him to rape me i guess but nothing happen past that.

I stayed in the temple longer still getting the notice that Jensen wanted to get me but well nothing happen still. I went outside the temple wondering if hell spawn there to rape me but nope. Oh well.

@jib_buttkiss do you know what might have happen here ?

19 minutes ago, alexsl said:

@jib_buttkiss do you know what might have happen here ?

The player bimbofication is pretty basic at the moment- that encounter sounds like it's gone as expected.

The way it is currently is: every few hours (6? 12? Can't remember) you'll have an unavoidable conversation with the next npc you talk to. Depending on what you say you'll either have sex or degrade yourself (or you can literally just leave...). After that, you're good for the next few hours, until it happens again.  It's pretty crap but it's just something I quickly threw together to be better than nothing.

This is getting overhauled in the next update to be a bit more in depth, along with a way for the player to get bimbofied naturally. Should be ready soon!

thx!  I'm using alchemy to replace magica right now.

Another problem - no dialogue for bimbo book with the court wizards.  I have the book in inventory, but don't get any bimbo dialogue at all.  Maybe because I'm doing Lyvvi's quest?  My female PC was looking forward to trying out the lite bimbofication just cuz killing everything gets a bit grim and she needs some fun to offset all the bloodshed. ?

2 hours ago, Kail said:

Would it be possible to make so the heels that are placed on the PC can be removed if replaced by another set of heels?

jib_buttkiss just needs to set the value and armor rating of the mod's heels to zero, then this would work. You could also do this in xEdit yourself while waiting for an update.

Edited by Code Serpent
10 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

jib_buttkiss just needs to set the value and armor rating of the mod's heels to zero, then this would work. You could also do this in xEdit yourself while waiting for an update.

If he's talking about the player character, it's because I forgot to turn off the abPreventRemoval flag in EquipItem when I copied the quest from the Follower bimbo version, locking the heels on you. I've got that fixed for the next version, so you can take the shoes off if you want to. It should be ready today or tomorrow, depending on how distracted I get.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
27 minutes ago, physalis said:

Hi,

First things first, great mod! Anyways, searched around and couldn't find the NPC in riften who's supposed to sell the hypnosis potions. May I ask where could he be found?

Many Thanks

He's to the right of the door to Honeyside, near that odd little square clearing with some barrels in it. If I remember correctly he's not set to go sleep so he should always be there.

4 hours ago, UncasLeaf said:

Hi, Installed this mod and get the characters, unfortunately no dialogue, or any response from the dialogue options. What am I missing here? Completely new to mods, so please be gentle with me!

Does it only happen with this mod, or do other mods have the same problem? Which characters have you tried talking to?

Version 1.3!

> Player bimbofication is now a proper thing, not just an afterthought! Doing certain things now adds to your bimbo corruption. When it hits 100% the bimbo curse will start on you! Currently, increases are caused by being a victim in an aggressive animations, crit failing some things in this mod, or by reading the Good Girls rules Anaita gives you (it gives you a health buff when you read it! You should read it lots, everyday! What could go wrong?)

>Better player bimbo actions: The forced beg for sex actually works now, you'll get bimbo thoughts, and rarely some more intrusive events,

>Pimp out your bimbofied follower: Tell them you will, then talk to NPCs to make some coin. It is technically illegal though and some civilians may report you. Or, try selling to a guard- they'll pay more.

>An MCM: turn off things you don't want, or adjust how much a bimbo's body changes.

>Fixed basically any issue that was mentioned here over the last week.

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

Glad to see this has updated. I really need to get my own updates out so I can start playing again...

Well, all the systems I wanted to add here are in place now, so there probably won't be any big updates to this for a while now.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
7 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Version 1.3!

> Player bimbofication is now a proper thing, not just an afterthought! Doing certain things now adds to your bimbo corruption. When it hits 100% the bimbo curse will start on you! Currently, increases are caused by being a victim in an aggressive animations, crit failing some things in this mod, or by reading the Good Girls rules Anaita gives you (it gives you a health buff when you read it! You should read it lots, everyday! What could go wrong?)

>Better player bimbo actions: The forced beg for sex actually works now, you'll get bimbo thoughts, and rarely some more intrusive events,

>Pimp out your bimbofied follower: Tell them you will, then talk to NPCs to make some coin. It is technically illegal though and some civilians may report you. Or, try selling to a guard- they'll pay more.

>An MCM: turn off things you don't want, or adjust how much a bimbo's body changes.

>Fixed basically any issue that was mentioned here over the last week.

Well, all the systems I wanted to add here are in place now, so there probably won't be any big updates to this for a while now.

Cheers for the update - An ask if it can be done on the MCM...

Being able to select the default heels and outfit as the curse progresses.

Also earrings and stockings should be a part of the curse

6 minutes ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

The MCM seems to be having trouble remembering when I change settings on the Bimbo Body tab.  I wanted to tone things down a little but nothing ends up changing.

That'll show me for not testing all my sliders individually. I just had a look and seems like the CBBE Breasts slider (the first one in the list and of course the most important one) is playing up. The rest are fine though.

Keep in mind that the sliders won't retroactively adjust changes that have already happened, they only set the scales for changes when they first happen. Having the slider affect all existing bimbos is something I'm looking into, but we'll see.

SSE potential bug: After returning with the good girl rules in WR bimbo quest, I dont get the copy of the rules as a reward, can initiate dialogue about the rules(feeling weird after reading them even though I did not(dont know if the pc should have automaticaly read them as they got them and the lose them, or is it a bug). Also when asking for a new copy dialogue plays out but I do not get the new rules. Tried to skip this problem by using additemmenu to add the rules that way, and after multiple readings corruption is still at zero.

ps- Tested it further, it is 99.5% a bug. Returned to earlier save, tried to set the mod to highest priority, tested it 4 times(from beginning to end), in every variation after you give her the rules, she does not give you the copy, nor does she give you a copy in additional dialogue. The one from additemmenu also does not add to corruption.

Edited by wHOaMiEH

Liking the updates. Would it be possible to add the "Legs" morph as an option? Big butts and skinny legs have always looked weird to me.

And now that you're allowing morphs to be set via MCM, I have a suggestion to handle both LE and SE use cases: change the slider range to (-5, 5), i.e. make variable c for each slider the mirror of d. That would handle both use cases and you wouldn't have to worry about inverting the logic since it'd be up to the user to choose what's correct for their body mod. Or,  you know, jsons :)

8 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

A question about the Bimbo Corruption - The curse starts when it hits 100%. Does it reset to 0 and refill? So every time it hits 100% it advances a stage

No, the corruption is just a trigger for the curse to begin, and then it advances 1 stage/day (similar to the bimbo follower curse). The idea is that after playing your save for a while, you and your follower have done enough sex stuff to be turned into bimbos.

6 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

SSE potential bug: After returning with the good girl rules in WR bimbo quest, I dont get the copy of the rules as a reward, can initiate dialogue about the rules(feeling weird after reading them even though I did not(dont know if the pc should have automaticaly read them as they got them and the lose them, or is it a bug). Also when asking for a new copy dialogue plays out but I do not get the new rules. Tried to skip this problem by using additemmenu to add the rules that way, and after multiple readings corruption is still at zero.

ps- Tested it further, it is 99.5% a bug. Returned to earlier save, tried to set the mod to highest priority, tested it 4 times(from beginning to end), in every variation after you give her the rules, she does not give you the copy, nor does she give you a copy in additional dialogue. The one from additemmenu also does not add to corruption.

I wonder if it's an alias issue... Can you type "sqv CC_bimbofetchquest" in the console and see what comes up? Like this:

Spoiler

Untitled.png.1e75667ec2ade1021aa29e2fbe16b615.png

Those 4 IDs should be filled, let me know what 'RewardNote' says.

5 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Liking the updates. Would it be possible to add the "Legs" morph as an option? Big butts and skinny legs have always looked weird to me.

And now that you're allowing morphs to be set via MCM, I have a suggestion to handle both LE and SE use cases: change the slider range to (-5, 5), i.e. make variable c for each slider the mirror of d. That would handle both use cases and you wouldn't have to worry about inverting the logic since it'd be up to the user to choose what's correct for their body mod. Or,  you know, jsons :)

Yeah, I'll add Legs. I'll try inverting the sliders for SE, I'll post a test version here later and if it works I'll add it to the main downloads.