On 11/19/2022 at 4:31 PM, jib_buttkiss said:

For the sake of testing SE body morphs, can someone running SE replace the CC_MCM_Script.pex script in their data/scripts folder with this one? This allows the sliders to go negative- try setting the Breasts slider to -5 in the MCM then entering setstage cc_bimbofyplayer 150 in the console to trigger a body morph for the breasts.

If it works then the only SE issue was the inverse sliders to LE, which is an easy fix.

Works for me, but looks like value is inverse (negative increases) only for "Maximum breast size". For other sliders like "fantasy breast size" negative pushes breasts "inside" body. Some screenshots as example.

ScreenShot0.png - intial char

ScreenShot2.png - "Maximum breast scale" = -5 (all other default)

ScreenShot3.png - "Maximum breast fantasy scale" = -5 (all other default)

ScreenShot4.png - "Maximum breast fantasy scale" = 5 (all other default)

Body: CBBE 3BA (3BBB)

Anniversary edition 1.6.640

ScreenShot0.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot2.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot4.png

Spoiler

ScreenShot4.png

Edited by Classified

Rather than just cursing the NPC/PC with an auto-advancing bimbofication is it possible to make the cursed character want the changes at each stage?  For example, let's say I curse Lydia, and each stage the curse pushes the Lydia to have you further bimbo-fy her?  The PC could find spells or could purchase items to assist with this.  For the PC curse however they could tie into a quest where only if one further applies bimbofication to themself could one progress.

Edited by Kail
18 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

The problem with modifying parts of the base game like the Thief's Guild or Companions questline is that it requires you to change existing parts of the game rather than add new things. Vanilla questlines are so much more complex than most modded quests- unless you really know what you're doing, you'll probably just break things. I mean, some of these quest lines are pretty fragile already, and they were made by professional game devs and testers.

What can be done is adding new parts to these factions. For example Lyvelia's questline doesn't affect the College quest progression, but she's believably (I'd like to think) a character from it- she wanders around the college, has idle dialogue about Ancano and the Eye of Magnus, and you might even think she's part of the Vanilla game up until the moment her quest leads to you a bimbofied bandit covered in cum. I've got plans to add a few more characters/quests like her (at the moment one for the Battleborns/Graymanes and one for the Thief's Guild).

Sounds like a great solution. ?

I also have to agree with Vocals Big Rant. I mean, I'm extremely grateful for every mod out there, but it is often quite hard for me to get a 'realistic' roleplay (for my preferred kind of realism anyway).

My current PC started as a beggar in Markath and ended up in Windhelm, even somewhat by accident, talking to the boy and ending up in the Dark Brotherhood. So far, so vanilla. But among others, I have Defeat, SLSO, Devious Devices, Sexlab Adventures and Disparity in my config, so whenever my PC is being raped, there is a chance she ends up in chains and making her easy prey to be raped again. And because of Milk Mod Economy, there is the chance she ends up being drugged with lactacid. Disparity will gladly add a lot, and I mean -a lot-  of debuffs on having increasingly larger tits, so the whole idea was that my PC would find it very difficult becoming a skillful killer. Sound right, right?

Alas, no. Because my PC lives in a world where this is a possibility, so she (me, it was I all along) tries to avoid all that shit happening to her, so by now I have killed the emperor while my PC has somewhat bigger boobs, but not with enough debuffs to make it even close to difficult. She doesn't have any perk in archery, but she can still kill most enemies with one shot (and I have mods to make archery more difficult).

Where Vocal writes '...a defiant PC WOULD NEED to be forced...', that is also the issue I'm having. I can't roleplay someone who gives in easily, and that means that shit just doesn't happen enough to have an impact.

Bandits rape? Well, I'll better keep a safe distance, because rape is a horrid thing.

Being in chains, means getting raped again? Better avoid crowded places until I get rid of them

These are the implications of drinking milk or lactacid? You know, drinking water is fine, just fine. Better carry an extra waterskin or two.

Being aroused will get me in trouble? Okay, better try to avoid getting aroused.

So far only YPS and Being a Cow succeeded in getting my PC in trouble, and even they have a low success rate.

So, for your mod to be able to succeed in corrupting my PC, a lot of things will need to happen involuntary or accidental, because the moment my PC encounters a Bimbo, she'll try fiercly to avoid becoming one. 

23 hours ago, vocal said:
  Hide contents

They are excelent. But wouldn't you agree with me that to become addicted to sex, my defiant PC that i'm roleplaying WOULD NEED to be forced to have sex enough to THEN get the addiction in the first place? If i'm specifically roleplaying a heroine that is aware of the curse and is trying her best to not succumb to it by just masturbating the arousal away and the game gives me no penalties for doing that, she will never end up addicted, period.

My character has progressed to the nipple piercings stage, and again SlaveTats was run but nothing showed up (I haven't looked at the list of tats she has yet though), so I gave myself DD jeweled soul gem nipple piercings.  Maybe you could add a soft dependency to DD so that if the player has DD installed it uses those piercings instead of SlaveTats.

12 hours ago, Classified said:

Works for me, but looks like value is inverse (negative increases) only for "Maximum breast size". For other sliders like "fantasy breast size" negative pushes breasts "inside" body. Some screenshots as example.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, only some of the sliders are inverted. In the proper release I'm going to try and have the mod detect that you're in SE and invert them for you, or at least make it very clear which ones to flip.

11 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

Could there be more incremental increases to the sliders? So each stage of the curse adds a percentage of the overall slider?

I considered doing this at one point and decided against it, but I can't remember why so it can't have been a very good reason... I'll probably add this at some point.

11 hours ago, Kail said:

Rather than just cursing the NPC/PC with an auto-advancing bimbofication is it possible to make the cursed character want the changes at each stage?  For example, let's say I curse Lydia, and each stage the curse pushes the Lydia to have you further bimbo-fy her?  The PC could find spells or could purchase items to assist with this.  For the PC curse however they could tie into a quest where only if one further applies bimbofication to themself could one progress.

I think this kinda ties in with the game-ification of the player bimbo curse, my current thinking is that when I do eventually get around to it, the first few steps will be timed and unavoidable (up to around the lipstick, I'd say),  the middle steps game-ified (this is where a player could potentially stop the curse) and the final few steps like this, where she's lost and now want to be bimbofied further.

10 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Sounds like a great solution. ?

I also have to agree with Vocals Big Rant. I mean, I'm extremely grateful for every mod out there, but it is often quite hard for me to get a 'realistic' roleplay (for my preferred kind of realism anyway).

My current PC started as a beggar in Markath and ended up in Windhelm, even somewhat by accident, talking to the boy and ending up in the Dark Brotherhood. So far, so vanilla. But among others, I have Defeat, SLSO, Devious Devices, Sexlab Adventures and Disparity in my config, so whenever my PC is being raped, there is a chance she ends up in chains and making her easy prey to be raped again. And because of Milk Mod Economy, there is the chance she ends up being drugged with lactacid. Disparity will gladly add a lot, and I mean -a lot-  of debuffs on having increasingly larger tits, so the whole idea was that my PC would find it very difficult becoming a skillful killer. Sound right, right?

Alas, no. Because my PC lives in a world where this is a possibility, so she (me, it was I all along) tries to avoid all that shit happening to her, so by now I have killed the emperor while my PC has somewhat bigger boobs, but not with enough debuffs to make it even close to difficult. She doesn't have any perk in archery, but she can still kill most enemies with one shot (and I have mods to make archery more difficult).

Where Vocal writes '...a defiant PC WOULD NEED to be forced...', that is also the issue I'm having. I can't roleplay someone who gives in easily, and that means that shit just doesn't happen enough to have an impact.

Bandits rape? Well, I'll better keep a safe distance, because rape is a horrid thing.

Being in chains, means getting raped again? Better avoid crowded places until I get rid of them

These are the implications of drinking milk or lactacid? You know, drinking water is fine, just fine. Better carry an extra waterskin or two.

Being aroused will get me in trouble? Okay, better try to avoid getting aroused.

So far only YPS and Being a Cow succeeded in getting my PC in trouble, and even they have a low success rate.

So, for your mod to be able to succeed in corrupting my PC, a lot of things will need to happen involuntary or accidental, because the moment my PC encounters a Bimbo, she'll try fiercly to avoid becoming one.

Well, currently your only way of avoiding the bimbo curse is keeping your corruption down, and once it's up it's locked (I'm going to add a fairly expensive way to reduce it in the next version, but that's not going to be enough to stave it off forever).  Once it hits 100%, it's inevitable- you're turning into a bimbo, which will lead you to more unavoidable sex and arousal.

The thing here, though, is that most sources of corruption increase are accidental or a surprise. She can avoid getting raped or hypnotised all you want, but how could your character know that helping that random wizard in the College would massively increase her bimbo corruption? She might figure out that Anaita's note is having some side effects after using it's buff a few times, but that's still a good hit to her corruption. After all that, it wouldn't take much to set the curse off, and then that's it, she's locked in.

That might change a bit when I eventually change the curse progression from just timer-based, but that's a long while off and there will be a toggle to disable it anyway.

8 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

My character has progressed to the nipple piercings stage, and again SlaveTats was run but nothing showed up (I haven't looked at the list of tats she has yet though), so I gave myself DD jeweled soul gem nipple piercings.  Maybe you could add a soft dependency to DD so that if the player has DD installed it uses those piercings instead of SlaveTats.

I'm currently working on getting YPS working which should be a bit more reliable, but I'll take a look at DD and see how tricky it'll be.

Edited by jib_buttkiss

Great mod,  I do have a couple small issues tho. 

One is the MCM,  the first breast size slider refuses to move from default value, is there a  set value that can be used to change them in console? 

Second i noticed once the hair is swaped, something ive missed from SL Hormones , some reason that doesn't work on my game anymore.  Can no longer wear any other hair wig, 

Last one is more of a suggestion but would it be possible to open up the book dialouge to all NPC's instead of just follower's?  Ysolda needs some *help* ;)

4 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

The thing here, though, is that most sources of corruption increase are accidental or a surprise. She can avoid getting raped or hypnotised all you want, but how could your character know that helping that random wizard in the College would massively increase her bimbo corruption? She might figure out that Anaita's note is having some side effects after using it's buff a few times, but that's still a good hit to her corruption. After all that, it wouldn't take much to set the curse off, and then that's it, she's locked in.

That's one of the biggest reasons why i enjoyed the quest and the concepts of the mod so much. 

Big props to you sir :wink:

11 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I'm currently working on getting YPS working which should be a bit more reliable, but I'll take a look at DD and see how tricky it'll be.

Fortunately Emily left instructions for YPS mod integration in spoiler tags in the mod description. With YPS you could do makeup, nails, piercing events, hair colour changes, hair growth etc. There's a lot of options for pc's (less for npc's, obviously, as YPS is pc only). Also YPS is probably the only reason I have an account on this site.

12 hours ago, vocal said:

That's one of the biggest reasons why i enjoyed the quest and the concepts of the mod so much. 

Big props to you sir :wink:

And that means I will enjoy it too. ;)

Nice to find someone here who has the same issues with mods. First you tweak your modlist to make it impossible to succeed, than start playing and getting frustrated that despite everything you succeed nontheless.

16 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

That might change a bit when I eventually change the curse progression from just timer-based, but that's a long while off and there will be a toggle to disable it anyway.

That actually sounds very cool. Looking forward to using your mod in my next playthrough(s). ?

I don't know how you apply the curse (and I prefer not knowing this), but if you decide that boobs slowly increase in size over time until the character if fully Bimbinized, mods like Disparity could add a bunch of debuffs that become worse and worse. Like getting a larger penalty on how to use a bow, or the cost or duration of spells. 

But maybe that's not neccesary if you hand out debuffs yourself. Ah well, I will find out in due time. :)

1 hour ago, theanarchistotaku said:

does this have an mcm menu so i can turn off the body changes but keep the rest?

It has an MCM menu. You can adjust all the body shape modifications (probably setting them to 0 or something for no change at all). You can't disable the slavetats tattoos (as in can't prevent them from being applied) but you can remove them again immediately afterwards without breaking curse progression.

You can also remove the wig with a console command that's in an earlier post.

For now, the best you can do is type player.removeitem XX1de318 1 in the console (where xx is the number for this mod).

Where xx is the number in your personal load order.

Edited by Balgin
2 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Nice to find someone here who has the same issues with mods. First you tweak your modlist to make it impossible to succeed, than start playing and getting frustrated that despite everything you succeed nontheless.

Exactly, i tend to favor playing mages. So very intelligent women that wouldn't just be swindled by most things.

And like you said in your other post. I'm thankful for the mods this community has put out. But to me personally, the corruption genre loses it's meaning when you are corrupting someone extremely guillable in the first place. It only really shines when you corrupt someone strong willed and smart.

Edited by vocal
5 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

does this have an mcm menu so i can turn off the body changes but keep the rest?

I've added some toggles to disable the body morphs in the next version (instead of just needing to 0 out the sliders), and a way to control the hair (including removing it) but for now you'd just just have to do what Balgin said.

3 hours ago, qianxian0123 said:

my bad, is BHUNP.

I don't know much about body type other than CBBE, but I know that if a body uses different body scale sliders to CBBE (Breasts, BreastsSSH, etc.) then none of the morphs will work.

I should have a version out today or tomorrow with any bug or little thing that's turned up over the last week fixed, and a few little things added.

Edited by jib_buttkiss

now has some CTD problems.

I put the log file here, hope to find something.

[11/26/2022 - 07:39:23PM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[11/26/2022 - 07:39:23PM] Function GetEffectMagnitudes in the empty state on type Ingredient does not exist. Function will not be flagged as callable from tasklets.
[11/26/2022 - 07:39:23PM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[11/26/2022 - 07:39:23PM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 76800 (max total)
[11/26/2022 - 07:39:48PM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?
[11/26/2022 - 07:39:50PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script CC_SexHander to CC_TriggerQuest (1B000803) because their base types do not match
[11/26/2022 - 07:39:51PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script CC_ButtslutBookScript to  (1B210DD2) because their base types do not match
[11/26/2022 - 07:40:17PM] warning: Property goodGirlSpell on script CC_BimboRulesNote attached to alias RewardNote on quest CC_BimboFetchQuest (1B0036CD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/26/2022 - 07:40:17PM] warning: Property SpellCheck on script CC_BimboRulesNote attached to alias RewardNote on quest CC_BimboFetchQuest (1B0036CD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/26/2022 - 07:40:18PM] VM is freezing...
[11/26/2022 - 07:40:18PM] VM is frozen
[11/26/2022 - 07:40:19PM] Reverting game...
[11/26/2022 - 07:40:19PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script CC_ButtslutBookScript to  (1B210DD2) because their base types do not match
[11/26/2022 - 07:40:19PM] ERROR: Unable to bind script CC_SexHander to CC_TriggerQuest (1B000803) because their base types do not match
[11/26/2022 - 07:40:19PM] warning: Property goodGirlSpell on script CC_BimboRulesNote attached to alias RewardNote on quest CC_BimboFetchQuest (1B0036CD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[11/26/2022 - 07:40:19PM] warning: Property SpellCheck on script CC_BimboRulesNote attached to alias RewardNote on quest CC_BimboFetchQuest (1B0036CD) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

Tying the forced bimbo dialogue to the person's arousal is proving difficult.  There isn't a reliable way to increase arousal... I guess there's a dance in both DCL and TDF Aggressive Prostitution, but I hate the built in dances.  :P And I swear one of my mods is re-initializing people with low arousals when I enter a room; the first scan with the arousal widget shows arousals to be midway and then the next scan they're all suddenly down, as if my presence like a bucket of cold water on them, the exact opposite of what should be happening.  But I have no idea which one would be doing it.  :/   I've been having to force a high arousal on someone so that I can get through the bimbo dialogue so I can continue a quest. 

One of the Succubus mods (PSQ) has a passive power that slowly raises the arousal of people around her.  Something like that would be handy.  Or a dialogue choice to do something to turn them on, like talking dirty or something. 

On 11/25/2022 at 5:55 PM, jib_buttkiss said:

I've added some toggles to disable the body morphs in the next version (instead of just needing to 0 out the sliders), and a way to control the hair (including removing it) but for now you'd just just have to do what Balgin said.

I don't know much about body type other than CBBE, but I know that if a body uses different body scale sliders to CBBE (Breasts, BreastsSSH, etc.) then none of the morphs will work.

Have you considered an MCM option to use NPCWeight to modify bodies, rather than the morphs?  It would allow users to define the proportions they want for their bimbos in bodyslide, and will work regardless of the body being used.

1 hour ago, brewmasterhal said:

Have you considered an MCM option to use NPCWeight to modify bodies, rather than the morphs?  It would allow users to define the proportions they want for their bimbos in bodyslide, and will work regardless of the body being used.

This might actually be a good idea as an option, but maybe less as a catch-all solution.

I use a Cosio (CBBE-type) body and have tweaked the Bodyslide options so that a weight of 0 results in a 'peas on a plank' type figure, and a weight of '1'  results invery obese, overweight landwhales. The good thing is that it makes the population a lot more diverse to look at, and especially heavy Orc women wielding 2 handed weapens look menacing.

The downside is that for my PC I'm using Milk Mod Esconomy and at weight 0, the boobs remain tiny, and deformed, when they're size 6 or bigger, and at weight 1, they're absolutely massive. So, I keep my PC near weight 0.5 and everything works out great.

As everybody uses a different Bodyslide configuration, weight may or may not have a large impact or even make things look ridiculous on both ends of the scale (pun somewhat intended).

In the catch-all scenario -all-  women with weight 1 would have absolutely massive tits, and the effect on women with weight 0 might be disappointing.

- Because of this, I would suggest that the Bimbo NPC's of this mod have a body weight between 0.35 to 0.65, so they will look great on all  Bodyslide configurations.

The upside is that with these weights, you could also increase their ass size a bit as well.

For my own case; when start using this mod, I will have to revisit my configuration so boobs will be more even in size across the Bodyslide scale.

Edited by Wut1969
-all-
3 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I'm pretty sure on average weight 100 is where most people have their bodyslide at, anyway. So the bimbofication, a supposed augmentation, wouldn't do anything, rendering the transformation moot.

Found an incompatibility with a vanilla quest.  In the Dark Brotherhood questline, you're supposed to report to the castle chef while wearing a chef's hat & clothes, but you can't wear it with the bimbo hair apparently.  I'll get around it with the console, if I can find the hair's RefID in the spam of my inventory.