22 minutes ago, Pryingrying said:

This looks really neat! I'll try playing with it soon. Does the curse affect male followers? I assume not since switching sex can get real freaky in the skyrim code

Yeah, it's a shame but no bimbofying your male followers. You're right that sex changing can get real weird. Maybe I'll look into it eventually, but it's a long way down my list.

Hey! Just played through on AE/SE, seeing as everyone is mentioning it I will go over the experience! I haven't done anything with hypnosis yet. There will be 'spoilers' so be warned. This was also not done on a fresh save.

What worked:

All the quests worked! The short ones were okay but one note, much like vanilla skyrim mods which is your goal, so mission accomplished!

The 'main quest' worked, I enjoyed it quite a lot, though Lyvelia needed 6 days, not 3, though the dialogue mentioned 3. Might just be you coding in half days?

The player mini transformation was fun, though I can see that being a bit immersion breaking if the hormones curse is already active. I would want it to possibly be permanent for the player, but without the features for it I understand why it's not.

The follower transformation worked well, looked a bit weird on my orc follower but blonde and pink isn't great with green haha.

Slavetats worked on SE

Every NPC was functional dialogue wise

What didn't:
There were two big things I noticed that didn't work:
The outfits
Body resizing

The outfits could be a local thing, I'd need someone else to check, say, the solitude whore to see if she also has glowing translucent triangles around or when your follower gains heels. Is building through bodyslide required?

Body resizing likely doesn't work due to the change in NiO for SE with it being combined with racemenu I believe, which was honestly quite sad as the flavour text and convos didn't quite work visually due to this.

Otherwise it worked on AE, no crashes during my time playing. I'm excited for what's in store!

3 hours ago, Pryingrying said:

Hey! Just played through on AE/SE, seeing as everyone is mentioning it I will go over the experience! I haven't done anything with hypnosis yet. There will be 'spoilers' so be warned. This was also not done on a fresh save.

What worked:

All the quests worked! The short ones were okay but one note, much like vanilla skyrim mods which is your goal, so mission accomplished!

The 'main quest' worked, I enjoyed it quite a lot, though Lyvelia needed 6 days, not 3, though the dialogue mentioned 3. Might just be you coding in half days?

The player mini transformation was fun, though I can see that being a bit immersion breaking if the hormones curse is already active. I would want it to possibly be permanent for the player, but without the features for it I understand why it's not.

The follower transformation worked well, looked a bit weird on my orc follower but blonde and pink isn't great with green haha.

Slavetats worked on SE

Every NPC was functional dialogue wise

What didn't:
There were two big things I noticed that didn't work:
The outfits
Body resizing

The outfits could be a local thing, I'd need someone else to check, say, the solitude whore to see if she also has glowing translucent triangles around or when your follower gains heels. Is building through bodyslide required?

Body resizing likely doesn't work due to the change in NiO for SE with it being combined with racemenu I believe, which was honestly quite sad as the flavour text and convos didn't quite work visually due to this.

Otherwise it worked on AE, no crashes during my time playing. I'm excited for what's in store!

Hi! Thanks for the feedback. Glad you're enjoying it! Sounds like your orc friend looks like a proper slut now, a bit silly or not! (jokes aside maybe I'll add something for this, Khajit and Argonians are going to look even worse).

I think the glowing triangles are an unconverted mesh/texture issue. I've attached a patch for SE that might have fixed this, could you install it (overwriting the main mod) and let me know if it helps? If it does, I'll add it to the main post and call it SE compatible (minus the body resizing).

Bimbos of Skyrim SE Patch v0.02.zip

Edited by jib_buttkiss

Thanks for checking the SE patch. I'll add it to the main post and call it partially compatible. The body modification issue is sadly beyond me- I literally don't own Skyrim SE to update the scripts. (It should be a simple-ish job for someone who knows how to do it though).

Some replies:

@Elvenar: Currently the way to prevent your follower being bimbofied is to not let her be such a slut! But yeah I'll add a way to block chosen NPCs from the curse.

@zwdragonbone8314:  Thanks for trying that patch! Regarding being stuck with Lyvelia, Pryingrying was okay; is it possible that you don't have the exact items she's asked for? The check I used is pretty primitive so you'll need to make sure you have the right stuff before she'll talk to you.

@Kryona :The armour in the before picture is syke23's Triss Armour ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4708 ). The after is one of the dresses from Pfiffy's Arousal Based Breast Adjuster (ABBA).

@xesfer: I originally left the curse as NPC only as Hormones really is the definitive PC bimbofication mod, but if there's demand for this a a lite version of that I could add it to the PC at some point

After playing around with it a bit (on SE after running it trough CAO) I did find that it was working quite well, one major thing that I personally feel is missing is a dialogue option to bang a follower turned into a Bimbo! No reason they couldn't be our little personal f*cktoys after all

I also feel like being able to take Lyvvi along as a travel cocksleeve/pussymuncher would also be a nice option (if we decide not to save her).

This looks pretty good. I'll definitely keep an eye on it. One thing though, I noticed you made changes to the npcs' bodies through a script that runs at startup. You can do this more easily through Body Gen. You make a folder chain: 'Meshes\Actors\Character\BodyGenData\[Plugin Name with Extension]' and make two files: morphs.ini and templates.ini. In the templates file you make a bunch of different 'body types' by setting specific morphs, then in the morphs file you specifically assign those body types to npcs.

My mod Devious Lore does this if you want to see an example. There's also this thread that talks about it in detail:

Edited by Code Serpent
1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

This looks pretty good. I'll definitely keep an eye on it. One thing though, I noticed you made changes to the npcs' bodies through a script that runs at startup. You can do this more easily through Body Gen. You make a folder chain: 'Meshes\Actors\Character\BodyGenData\[Plugin Name with Extension]' and make two files: morphs.ini and templates.ini. In the templates file you make a bunch of different 'body types' by setting specific morphs, then in the morphs file you specifically assign those body types to npcs.

My mod Devious Lore does this if you want to see an example. There's also this thread that talks about it in detail:

Oh, that is interesting, thanks. That just took me not even 5 minutes to implement. There might be a refactor coming that uses that instead...

It won't work for the mid-game changing for bimbofication, but it makes setting up the tavern whores a lot easier.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

That just took me not even 5 minutes to implement. There might be a refactor coming that uses that instead...

Good to hear. Hopefully you'll release that next version soon as the script doesn't seem to be applying morphs to them with my setup, despite my own morphing mods working.

Also, I just wanted to say how good the writing is in this! I can't count the number of mods I've had to uninstall due to the writing bothering me (and the number of times I've had to rewrite stuff for my own mods because of my standards) but this mod is such a breath of fresh air from that.