1 hour ago, 784472071 said:

I like your work very much, but so far, I find that it might be incompatible with Hydra slavegirls, Slaverun reloaded and might be A litbit with Sexlab survival. My crash log shows that when entering in town, the bimbos will conflict with these nameless slaves NPCs, leading to CTD       :( not sure

I don't run Slaverun but I have Hydra Slavegirls and Sexlab Survival and they run fine with this mod.

8 hours ago, pnutz78 said:

@jib_buttkisswanted to provide some unsolicited feedback to that fantastic mod of yours. Overall, I love it- but had a few suggestions for potential enhancements:

• the corruption/ transformation flow: it would feel a bit more natural if the corruption/ transformation flow would be a bit more incremental/ dynamic. What I mean is, don't separate getting corrupted from getting the curse and then have the curse on autopilot. I think it would be more immersive if being fully bimofied is "the curse" and the path there as you pick up corruption already incrementally changes you. It would be great if there would be some further YPS integration like- you were nylons, dye your hair, do your nails contribute to your progression. For example you do your nails 3 times it becomes permanent (something like that). That way you would also have some control over what look becomes permanent depending what YPS look you pick for the final time. As you incrementally progress you should also be incrementally be able to walk these changes back by resisting certain urges (either YPS, sexual or DD activities). Maybe we could link certain body changes to certain sexual favors that NPCs solicit from you or you  offer- pretty nails (give me a handjob) pretty hair (blowjob). I would love to see a system that is a bit more dynamic like this to incrementally change you but- offers you the chance to incrementally change yourself back. I am probably asking for the moon here- but just wanted to share some thoughts ?
  • the other thing I was thinking about is the follower interaction. I think it would be really hot if your follower could bimbofy you incrementally like what I mentioned above. Maybe they use some girl talk from YPS with you incrementally and then do things like paint your nails either consensual or even forced (when you sleep). So you could either have a more dominant follower who is not bimbofied bimbofiying you and you become their plaything or they are already bimbofied and are trying to get you to become like them

Would love to hear from you if either of these concepts may be on your roadmap for this great mod

Yeah,"game-ifying" the bimbo curse is on my long term radar. I imagine that it'll look something like:

-increasing low-grade effects from your corruption level

-once corruption gets too high, the actual bimbo curse starts, on autopilot until the effects are obvious

-then a quest starts to try to fight off the curse. Maybe in here there can be some player choice- what colour do your nails end up, etc.

-if you fail this quest, your bimbofication proceeds to the complete stage, if you succeed you get away with only the changes you've had so far

It's not coming any time soon, but it is something I've thought about.

6 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Whats up with this message? It shows up every hour since the curse changed the players hair. Will it stop?

Hide contents

image.png.22b2d0bc50c2ce764a9e8c9c6fc74253.png

That should only appear if with YPS if you cut your hair shorter than you're allowed to as a bimbo, but it sounds like my YPS installation checks aren't working, so if you're not using YPS it comes up every hour.

4 hours ago, Saviorsrd said:

YPS is enabled by default and there's no check for whether it's installed yet.  Just turn it off from the MCM menu and it's fine.

So what I'm getting from this is that my "is YPS installed" check isn't working...

2 hours ago, 784472071 said:

Is it because I don't have YPS? In addition, I found that the bimbos NPC in the hotel has no body(showing body when I take off she's clothes. I updated BS). Also Is it because I use ECE instead of RM?

The NPCs in Whiterun are just about the simplest possible NPCs around, so it's weird that their bodies would have issues. Maybe ECE isn't playing nice with BodyGenData?

1 hour ago, Farseer Nobundo said:

I've tested this mod. Spammed a lot of 1 hr waiting.

There's one more debug message box appearing every ingame hour at the final stage of the curse (text 'final tier thought'). No way to disable bimbo thoughts from MCM or adjust time interval, so this is what you have to play with.

Could you remove it, please?

Also some people mentioned that high heels underside lacks textures. Less critical but still.

One more thing: displaying player's corruption level from MCM always shows 0%, even after I read the rules several times. I don't use YPS if this is important in the context.

Overall, I really enjoyed the mod, it feels well done and thought through. Minimal amount of grammatic errors - my eyes didn't bleed like they did from SL Hormones or some other mods.

Thank you for your efforts!

Yeah I'm aware of that box, it's a debug message I forgot to disable. It'll be gone with the next version.

You can try doing getglobalvalue cc_playerbimboscore in the console to verify you corruption level against the MCM's displayed value, but keep in mind that if you just spawn in the note it won't do anything- the corruption increase effect is technically bound to the quest where you get the note, not the note itself.

Glad you're enjoying it!

Edited by jib_buttkiss
1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Yeah,"game-ifying" the bimbo curse is on my long term radar. I imagine that it'll look something like:

-increasing low-grade effects from your corruption level

-once corruption gets too high, the actual bimbo curse starts, on autopilot until the effects are obvious

-then a quest starts to try to fight off the curse. Maybe in here there can be some player choice- what colour do your nails end up, etc.

-if you fail this quest, your bimbofication proceeds to the complete stage, if you succeed you get away with only the changes you've had so far

It's not coming any time soon, but it is something I've thought about.

That should only appear if with YPS if you cut your hair shorter than you're allowed to as a bimbo, but it sounds like my YPS installation checks aren't working, so if you're not using YPS it comes up every hour.

So what I'm getting from this is that my "is YPS installed" check isn't working...

The NPCs in Whiterun are just about the simplest possible NPCs around, so it's weird that their bodies would have issues. Maybe ECE isn't playing nice with BodyGenData?

Yeah I'm aware of that box, it's a debug message I forgot to disable. It'll be gone with the next version.

You can try doing getglobalvalue cc_playerbimboscore in the console to verify you corruption level against the MCM's displayed value, but keep in mind that if you just spawn in the note it won't do anything- the corruption increase effect is technically bound to the quest where you get the note, not the note itself.

Glad you're enjoying it!

With the game-ifying part, it would be ace to have NPCs who try to accelerate the curse and it's progress. At peak level, each play through randomsies NPCs to help or hinder you and you don't find out until the effect to accelerate/slow/reverse the curse kicks in...

For YPS - A thought, could some of the tweak mods out there be interfering with it?

On 11/30/2022 at 8:53 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

As a spoiler, here are the sources of corruption in the mod and their values (from memory, at least. Don't take these as gospel). If you want to experience the mod organically, don't read these!

Hide contents

-Getting raped (technically, being a victim in a sexlab animation): +2

-Offering yourself to a guard to get out of being arrested for pimping your follower out: +6

-Using the buff from Anaita's note (once/day): +15

-Finishing Lyvelia's quest by curing her: +5

-Finishing Lyvelia's quest by leaving her as a bimbo: +30 (you get what you deserve for not helping her!)

-Being hypnotised and fucked by Deren (the hypno-gas merchant): +8

-Paying a priest to reduce your corruption: -20

-Making the mistake of asking a priestess of Dibella to reduce your corruption: +20

From what I have found while testing the mod and looking through the scripts (as of version 1.3.3), here are the actual corruption values:

Spoiler
  • Getting raped: +1 (CC_SexEventsScript.psc (line 101))
  • Offering yourself to a guard: +3 (TIF__083276FC.psc (line 17))
  • Reading Anaita's note: +15 (CC_BimboRulesNote.psc (line 3 and 54))
  • Curing Lyvelia: +17 (qf_cc_lyvviepart2_080c2892.psc (line 87))
  • Leaving Lyvelia as a bimbo: +50 (qf_cc_lyvviepart2_080c2892.psc (line 113))
  • Hypnotized and anal fucked by Deren: +5 (tif__081f786d.psc (line 12))
  • Paying a priest to reduce corruption: -20 (TIF__073BF5E1.psc (line 17))
  • Paying a pristess of Dibella to reduce corruption: +20 (TIF__073BF5E9.psc (line 17))

And to those that just want to test the mod out and don't want to wait 1 hour 24 times when going through the whole bimbofication process, just increase the timescale to something like 1000 and wait in real life. It's way faster and less annoying.

Hi! Really interesting looking mod!
I was trying it out today, just installed it one my save, playing on SE. Everything seems to be working right except one bug, pretty bad one though.

Whenever I get brought down to 0HP I get knocked down instead of dying. When I try to finish my PC off through console, she just gets back up with full health. It's a little meh for the immersion, but i couldn't find any mention of this here. Am I missing something.

And yes, I've singled out this is the mod that causes it. Before I installed it it never happened, as soon as I removed it it stopped happening.
Any ideas? ?

20 hours ago, Onedrift said:

Can speak to this! At least player morphs seem to work! A couple of the unique bimbos have...uh, slightly deformed looks. But that might be my install.

Yeah, a few of the bimbo NPCs might be a bit... wacky... if you already have a super busty bodyslide. I'm going to tone a few of them down just a little, and I'll upload a "no morphed bimbos" patch in case they're just too far gone to work with your body settings.

10 hours ago, Cristel Carrisi said:

hi everybody.give a link to the hairstyle for this fashion.I have all the girls with blue hair in my game

If you're using the Botox patch, you'll need the original Botox mod. It's linked at the bottom of the mod page.

1 hour ago, BrainwaveDisruptor said:

Hi! Really interesting looking mod!
I was trying it out today, just installed it one my save, playing on SE. Everything seems to be working right except one bug, pretty bad one though.

Whenever I get brought down to 0HP I get knocked down instead of dying. When I try to finish my PC off through console, she just gets back up with full health. It's a little meh for the immersion, but i couldn't find any mention of this here. Am I missing something.

And yes, I've singled out this is the mod that causes it. Before I installed it it never happened, as soon as I removed it it stopped happening.
Any ideas? ?

Wow, I can't believe no one had caught this yet! Yep, I accidentally added the player to an Essential alias, so you're immortal the same way quest NPCs are. Took me five seconds to fix now someone's pointed it out. That'll be sorted in the next version.

Edited by jib_buttkiss

Love this mod, have it working on AE.

Using it primarily for the hypnosis content and would love to see that expanded in the future! Possible ideas:

• Fix mistress/master (I know you said it was a lot of work, but it is pretty immersion breaking just here to give it a +1 vote)
  • Special 'Tranced' animation and expression support
  • More commands ("Follow me to somewhere more private")
  • Gamification (Willpower/resistance mechanics)

I know its not the headlining feature of the mod but figured I'd throw this out there ;)

10 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Wow, I can't believe no one had caught this yet! Yep, I accidentally added the player to an Essential alias, so you're immortal the same way quest NPCs are. Took me five seconds to fix now someone's pointed it out. That'll be sorted in the next version.

My lame excuse is that I haven't started using your mod yet. I did get bored with my previous playthrough though, so yesterday I started working on my modlist to see which mods would be nice to use along yours. And.. with my first run to a certain hideout to see if my modlist had any obvious inconsistencies, I did encounter this. I had no idea which mod was responsible though, so thanks for clearing this up. ;)

There are so many mods that do this, either on purpose or by accident, that I had no idea where to look. Still, there can still be another one in my modlist

that does the same. ?

Edited by Wut1969

This is pretty awesome mod. Thanks for crating it!

Bug I found:
- The butcher bandit has some kind of debug object in the bandit camp.

- I am on SE and updated all mods but for some reason the npc breasts break. Perhaps because they hit everywhere. Is it possible to make the breast sizes even bit more manageable?

- Its bit difficult to understand what increases the bimbo curse. Therefor I would like that there was clear lines to different NPCs. Lets say you had line to all men NPCs "<blush and moon at him>"

- I found out that YPS mod does not work well. It has package issues and sadly how its made it too clunky to keep in load list.

Requests things that I find missing:
- Bimbos should have more men interested on them. This mod should add few men with perhaps different lines / background.
- As bimbo your follower or yourself should be able to "dig gold". Fuck and beg money from men. These men could perhaps feel betrayed if you fuck other men and rape or hire thugs on you.
- When you gain curse you could play giggle voice. This could work as indicator that you are getting bimbofied.
- Perhaps the mod could add special earring big silver/gold hoops that would speed up gaining the curse. (or stockings, rings..)
- Option to prevent abnormal huge breasts.

Anyhow thanks for this waited for such mod.
If you know any other mods related to this subject. Especially quest / relationship type mods. I loved Angrims Apprentice a ton but sadly its already so old and not compatible with SLSO.

Right, version 1.3.4. Fixed that annoying dialogue box and the immortal player. Also a few other things, check the changelog. A few highlights:

-YPS fixes: now piercings aren't locked, so you can change your crappy little studs out for big fancy ones. Makeup is correctly permanent and won't wear off early. Fixed a typo in the "is YPS installed" check in the short hair logic so that it won't spam message boxes at people without YPS installed.

-You can pay an alchemist to reduce your corruption now. This is cheaper than a priest, but offers less of a reduction (and is a bit less reliable...)

-Toned down the static bimbos' morphs a bit, and added a no-morphs patch you can use if they're just too over the top.

-You can now adjust the thresholds for a follower to be bimbofied in the MCM.

-Changed bimbo corruption handling to be a ModEvent! Details are in the main post. This means that other mods can easily add or remove bimbo corruption to the player.

-Changed all calls to bimbo corruption in this mod to use the new event.  I may have set a bunch of the corruption values to be slightly different to what they were before... (sorry @Antaufein)

-To make up for that, corruption changes are now printed to the console so you can see when they happen (if you check it).

Edited by jib_buttkiss

Hello. I gotta say, I love your mod. It's perfect and a good way to do a more kinky playthrough. I was wondering something, can you do the other options of sex lab hormones as another mod? Like the feminization made it another mod that affects the male characters from Skyrim?