A report from an EFF user:  When first given the tavern clothes the follower wore them instead of the armor she was still carrying, even if I took away then gave back the armor.  That only lasted until we zoned once or twice, she next appeared back in her armor.  She never preferred the high heels, as soon as I gave her boots back to her she put them on.  

What is supposed to happen when you get the message about nipple piercings?  I saw a message from SlaveTats but nothing showed up on her.  

I think that it is a great idea for you to make a MCM command that will conform the bimbo under  your crosshairs to the sliders in the MCM.  Simply because, I tried messing with those sliders in Racemenu to try to find a look and size I liked, but couldn't quite figure it out.   (It was late, I was tired, I should try it again.)  Also if you do it like that (crosshairs) then we can make the built-in bimbos stop looking like cartoons if we want.  :D

Edit: Also, does Lyvelia's quest continue?  It sounded like it would be longer in the description of the mod, but so far it was just one fetch mission.

Edit2: Oh nevermind.  ;)

Edited by Naps-On-Dirt
3 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

A report from an EFF user:  When first given the tavern clothes the follower wore them instead of the armor she was still carrying, even if I took away then gave back the armor.  That only lasted until we zoned once or twice, she next appeared back in her armor.  She never preferred the high heels, as soon as I gave her boots back to her she put them on.  

What is supposed to happen when you get the message about nipple piercings?  I saw a message from SlaveTats but nothing showed up on her.  

I think that it is a great idea for you to make a MCM command that will conform the bimbo under  your crosshairs to the sliders in the MCM.  Simply because, I tried messing with those sliders in Racemenu to try to find a look and size I liked, but couldn't quite figure it out.   (It was late, I was tired, I should try it again.)  Also if you do it like that (crosshairs) then we can make the built-in bimbos stop looking like cartoons if we want.  :D

Edit: Also, does Lyvelia's quest continue?  It sounded like it would be longer in the description of the mod, but so far it was just one fetch mission.

Edit2: Oh nevermind.  ;)

That sounds like EFF is doing it's own thing- I don't use it so I've got no clue. I reckon the best thing to do there would be to just take the other armour off her.

I might try implementing a "test on player" button that applies the morphs to the player for ~30 seconds to give a preview of how they'll look, but if you want to permanently adjust an NPC's morphs I'd say you're better off using a mod designed for specifically for doing that (like The Manipulator).

2 hours ago, Nopeman777 said:

First of all amazing mod! Love it for my PC~ Also two questions. Is there a way I can add my own bimbo thoughts to the list that appear in the notifications? And would a good idea for a future update be to add a new optional dialogue choices all the time for a bimbo PC?

The bimbo thoughts are held in a script called CC_BimboThoughtsGen, if you have Creation Kit you could open the .psc, add more, and recompile a new .pex, but I'm constantly adding more so it would get overwritten each update.

I like the idea of having some dialogue choices always appear for a bimbo PC, so you can act slutty even when not forced to.

4 hours ago, vocal said:

Any possibility to have an option to disable the change of hair?
I'm on SE using SMP physics hair, so changing to a static one is a bit of a bumer.

You can talk to Anaita at the Bannered Mare to remove your player's bimbo hair if you want to (or need to wear a helmet for a quest). I should probably make it an MCM button at some point, but Anaita will do for now.   My bad, you can't even do that yet, that's one of the changes I've already done for the next version. For now, the best you can do is type player.removeitem XX1de318 1 in the console (where xx is the number for this mod).

3 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Something to consider: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=SetHairColor_-_ActorBase

for players at least.

Ah, I forgot about that function. I might hit the player with that so they're blonde even if you need to ditch the wig.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
7 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

You can talk to Anaita at the Bannered Mare to remove your player's bimbo hair if you want to (or need to wear a helmet for a quest). I should probably make it an MCM button at some point, but Anaita will do for now.   My bad, you can't even do that yet, that's one of the changes I've already done for the next version. For now, the best you can do is type player.removeitem XX1de318 1 in the console (where xx is the number for this mod).

Awesome, thanks!
Since we are talking about optional sliders. Maybe one to determine the frquency of the events like spontaneous masturbation?

3 hours ago, windglaive said:

Just putting this out there. I seem to have crashes whenever I enter the Winking Skeever. I'm fairly sure that I don't have any other mods that modify the taverns. I get a lot of crashes in Whiterun too and those can happen anywhere.

Hmm... there are NPCs added in those locations, but they're the most basic, uncomplicated ones in the mod- no scripts attached, no body morphs, no quests, nothing. If anything was going to cause crashes it's weird that they would. The one in the Winking Skeever at least has this mod's high heels on, maybe try spawning those in and see if they're the issue?

2 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Lydia's original hair is clipping through the bimbo wigs.  I thought they'd be treated like helmets and hide the original hair?

I think that's just Skyrim being Skyrim. Try telling her to change her hair style a few times (under "Hey, you little bimbo...") and see if that fixes it.

2 hours ago, vocal said:

Awesome, thanks!
Since we are talking about optional sliders. Maybe one to determine the frquency of the events like spontaneous masturbation?

By the player or by a follower? They should both be fairly rare... Is it happening so much it's annoying? I can turn down the chances on it, and there should be a toggle to disable it completely for either. I lied that's in the next version that I haven't uploaded yet

Edited by jib_buttkiss

I really like this concept! I do have a few questions though, mostly related to the hypnosis vial.
1. Any plans for male PC dialogue? Feels a bit weird that my hypnotised pets gives me compliments such as i have great tits.

2. Since you can't make them followers through hypnosis, would it be possible to make them bimbos at least?

30 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

By the player or by a follower? They should both be fairly rare... Is it happening so much it's annoying? I can turn down the chances on it, and there should be a toggle to disable it completely for either. I lied that's in the next version that I haven't uploaded yet

No no, i just like to be able to control that kidna stuff instead of just a binary option, that's all.

Just finished Liveias quest too. Good stuff.

I thought that the ending would be an alternate way to be bimbofied by the mod.

Edited by vocal

I don't know how difficult this would be, but it would be neat if when the player is having sex for whatever reason (getting raped, prostituting for some other mod, etc) then the bimbo companion tries to do the same if there are any eligible partners in the area.  Also, maybe doing the same when hanging out in taverns.  :)

1 hour ago, vocal said:

Thanks for the mod, I just finished playing through it and I really enjoyed it. I agree with vocal that an alternate outcome for that quest where you remain a bimbo would be neat if you ever have the time to implement it.

And no worries if you're not taking suggestions, but another potential route to becoming a bimbo popped into my head after reading the note from Sanguine at the end of the follower bimbofication quest. The note says you should envy how happy and carefree your follower is, and I think it'd be interesting to build on that concept in a follow-on quest.

For example; the quest could start with your follower telling you that you seem really tense and wondering if you're doing okay. The player could have a few different options to express their worries and frustrations to their follower (people are rude and disrespectful, you never get a chance to relax, you're under a lot of pressure etc.), and maybe let slip that you're secretly kind of envious of how happy and carefree she is. 

From there it could become a 'corruption' quest where your entirely well-meaning follower tries to convince you of the merits of being a 'good girl' through a series of conversations and lewd misadventures that ultimately culminate in you succumbing to the bimbo curse.

As Seht said, if you are not taking suggestions it okay, but if you do here are a few:

1)For example if you go for bimbo route through casting of the spell, additional interactions with the mage who cast it would be cool(either through dialogue and/or other means ? )

2) Other bimbos recognizing the connection you may or may not share with them. 

3) This one might be hard/neigh impossible to do: npcs recognizing your tittles and being high and mighty about it(archmage/leader of the companions/dragonborn(those other two should remain a niche(guild members only) since well....neither db or thieves guild are technically legal))). ? 

4)Some physical interactions with humanoid enemies.

Also people, have any of you had a bug where after a successful check of an npc calling you a slut the said dialogue is no longer available in next instances?

15 hours ago, Tarda said:

I really like this concept! I do have a few questions though, mostly related to the hypnosis vial.
1. Any plans for male PC dialogue? Feels a bit weird that my hypnotised pets gives me compliments such as i have great tits.

2. Since you can't make them followers through hypnosis, would it be possible to make them bimbos at least?

Oh yeah, I should fix that dialogue for hypnotised followers, they also always talk about themselves assuming they're female. That should be a pretty simple addition for the most part, but some of it is done in a way that I don't have the patience to fix (mostly them calling you Mistress- as far as I know there's no way to use a variable word in dialogue to have they say Master instead if you're male).

Yeah, I'll add a hypno option to trigger the bimbo curse on them, but I'll have a warning box about doing it to non-followers because no way am I going through the bimbo curse to check how badly it breaks with a generic Bandit or something.

15 hours ago, vocal said:

No no, i just like to be able to control that kidna stuff instead of just a binary option, that's all.

I'll have a fiddle with the sliders but pretty sure I've set things up things badly enough it'll be a real pain in the ass to get adjustable timing working.

I made Lyvelia's quest before planning the bimbo curse, and annoyingly there's no immediately simple way to hook them together (some bimbo effects even pause during Lyv's quest because they clash too much), but I think it'd be sensible for the ending to give you a healthy dose of bimbo corruption...

11 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

As Seht said, if you are not taking suggestions it okay, but if you do here are a few:

1)For example if you go for bimbo route through casting of the spell, additional interactions with the mage who cast it would be cool(either through dialogue and/or other means ? )

2) Other bimbos recognizing the connection you may or may not share with them. 

3) This one might be hard/neigh impossible to do: npcs recognizing your tittles and being high and mighty about it(archmage/leader of the companions/dragonborn(those other two should remain a niche(guild members only) since well....neither db or thieves guild are technically legal))). ? 

4)Some physical interactions with humanoid enemies.

Also people, have any of you had a bug where after a successful check of an npc calling you a slut the said dialogue is no longer available in next instances?

Suggestions are cool! I'm not promising I'll do everything though. It depends on how easy-to-implement/good-of-an-idea/much-I-like-it whether I'll do it right away, add it to my long-term list, or not keep it. For example, male hypno dialogue? I don't care about it, I always play as female but it's only going to take me like 5 minutes to add it so it'll be in the next update. Seht's idea of a bimbo follower corrupting the player? I really like that but it's pretty high effort, so it's on my future plans list.

As for the bimbo "beg to be called names" dialogue vanishing sometimes, that's not a bug. That line's your get-out-of-jail-free card for the bimbo begging. Once a day you can use it to sate your need to act like a whore without actually doing anything- or try to, at least.

Edited by jib_buttkiss

Hi,

I'm more than interested in this mod, but it'll have to wait for one of my next playthroughs.

I scanned through the comments and I've seen a lot 'can you integrate your mod with...' requests. While I could easily produce a list of favourite mods as well, if I'm completely honest, I would be even happier if you could integrate your mod with something like the Thieves guild mod or the Companions, so people could experience a new take on an older mod. You could change a quest here and there, forcing people to work around the buffs and debuffs of being a bimbo, things like that.

Just my 2 cents obviously, please do whatever you like. I love surprises so I'll be happy no matter what. :)

11 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I made Lyvelia's quest before planning the bimbo curse, and annoyingly there's no immediately simple way to hook them together (some bimbo effects even pause during Lyv's quest because they clash too much), but I think it'd be sensible for the ending to give you a healthy dose of bimbo corruption...

That's understandable.

Honestly, the quest alone could warrant it's own mod. It was very belivable and the progression was good. I would change somethings though.

11 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Suggestions are cool! I'm not promising I'll do everything though.

Cool! I do actually have a bunch of ideas that have been on my mind since hormones introduced bimbos actually, if you would humor me. I don't expect you to follow up on any of these and as a programmer i understand painfully well the concept of easier said than done, and most of these ideas would probably somehow link to other mods and *might* need integration. Please keep in mind that these are not critiscisms to any mod or requests! This is just me merely throwing my thoughts at the wall, organized as best as i can. If even one of them stick and inspire you or any to be modders out there, then great!

Caution, BIG rant.

Spoiler

First off, Hormones. Great mod, great concepts. Bluefrog introduced bimbos to skyrim, based.

My biggest problems with the mod:

-Curse progression is not the best and has no interaction from the player.
-Lacks ways to get cursed in an intuitive and organic way.
-Curse cure suffers too much from metagaming

One of my biggest gripes with it though, is the lack of player impact or consequences.
A lot of people "roleplay" because of it, but i just can't.

The problem is that it dosn't matter if my character got dicked 0 times or 1000 times during the spawn of the seven days, it's a complete non-factor.
If i try to be defiant, resisting the curse and not fucking anyone, the messages we get each day make no sense and the speed and end result of the curse is the same.
If i roleplay someone giving in to the curse, the daily messages now make sense but the curse dosn't progresses faster because of my actions and the result is still the same.

(Take for example lyyvs quest in your mod that also has a similar problem, our character could suck 100 cocks during the 6 days we have to wait, but when we talk to lyyv after them, we sound normal, while she not only is more affected by the curse, she was *actively* whoring herself out, which would explain the faster progression on her end. Couldn't we be the same?)

This compounds on another problem that is the cure, it suffers from too much metagaming.
At the end of the day, a play session with hormones is simply a binary choice of "Do i want to commit to a bimbo playthrough or not?"

If yes, you will simply wait out the seven days to keep the bimbo effects.

If no, you will either roleplay a way to get a dremora hearth out of thin air or you will beeline straight to a place that has one. Or just console command it, whatever strikes you fancy.

I honestly don't think that's good. There's again almost no input or decision making from me the player, only a single binary choice. 
And that's because the bimbo curse is a nuisance at best.

Skills back to 1: Easy to train them back

Clumsy debuff: It can be impactful if you are a warrior yeah, but if you play a mage that's completely circumvented. And if you insist on being a melee you are going to need a folower, which means you will have to rely on Skyrims companion AI to do stuff, which means you will either get bored because you won't be playing one of the core loops of the game or you will just stay in towns roleplaying a prostitute, which will also get boring eventually. Because at the end of the day, after the 7 days are gone, you have nothing else to work towards, no big objective. You are a bimbo, that's it, end, fin.

Arousal: What's that?

Which brings me to my next point, Arousal is simply a non-factor in all of this.
There are objectively no downsides to being at 100 arousal. 

"But Vocal, the beg for sex mechanic is there to punish you for being defiant to the curse"

Yeah sure buddy, let me just masturbate my arousal away real quick with no consequences and then talk to the NPCs. Wow, that was easy.
And even if that was the case and you couldn't masturbate, what difference does it make if i let my PC get dicked once? The curse won't progress any faster, the next message saying she sucked a million cocks is still 15 game hours away all the same.

"But what about mods that let NPCs rape you at high arousal" 
Same solution, same outcome either way.

"What about mods like Disparity"
Again, same solution, same outcome either way.

"What about mods like corruption, that add dialog and force addcition of sex on you"
What came first, chicken or egg?

They are excelent. But wouldn't you agree with me that to become addicted to sex, my defiant PC that i'm roleplaying WOULD NEED to be forced to have sex enough to THEN get the addiction in the first place? If i'm specifically roleplaying a heroine that is aware of the curse and is trying her best to not succumb to it by just masturbating the arousal away and the game gives me no penalties for doing that, she will never end up addicted, period. 

The tl;dr of all of this is not even that Arousal in itself is badly implemented, is just that masturbation exists as an all be all solution. If you tackle masturbation, you will probably solve most arousal problems. But it still won't fix the core problem of curse progression being static.

I won't talk much about the ways to get bimbofied because i feel your mod already solves that better than hormones with actual quests and having more obvious obvious ways to follow along and see your progression.

So, how would i suggest tackling all these problems.

-Giving the player more autonomy in when and how bimbo stages advance.
-Actually giving the player a sense of risk and be always touting the line between curse progression and cure, untill it culminates on the final stage, which still has a cure to work towards, but it's incredibly harder than dealing with the still developing curse.

This is personal preference, but my view for these solutions is based on stories where the heroine always has an level of control, no matter how dire the situation becomes. The potential for a cure is always there in front of her but she chooses the bad option either by accident or by her own volition/hubris.

Which makes the cure be one step farther, which makes it harder to attain it, but possible enough that she tries to make one more sacrifice, or cut corners, which makes the cure go farther away again.... until she is so deep into dicks thinking "I can cure myself anytime! I'll just suck one more cock." that she will probably never work towards the cure, or any attempt will be extremely hard. But the main thing is that the possiblity will still be there. 
(Otherwise, the end of the curse would be a bad end, but we have to keep playing right)

So at this point i will start referencing other mods that either have ideas or possible implementations that when working in conjuction might help give a general view of what could be pretty cool to add to solve the problems i mentioned earlier.

For starters, Separate orgams. I think this is the non-negotiable one.

The simple option, Option numero uno would be to tie the curse stage progression with either
-How many men you slept with
-How many orgams you had
-By fixed %. Masturbation orgasms add say 2 percent to progression, while any orgams on a scene with a dick adds 5.

So to progress from stage 1 to 2 you would need to sleep with say, 20 men or have 40 orgams, or have a % like mentioned. And then from 2 to 3 keep the numbers or increase it.

So if you were going the "purist route" and only masturbate, the progression would be slower than the "giving in route", which with SLSO, if you are being a slut, could easily be done in a day or two if you have like 4  or more orgams per sex session. That would add a sense of choice and allow different roleplaying opportunities, liek someone fighting the curse and trying to slow it down as much as possible while they find a cure.

Option numero dos expands on option one and would be a bit more complicated but i would choose it, since SLSO supports it already, so altering it or expanding on it should be easy.

SLSO has a acheckbox in the MCM i forget the exact name, that allows your purity in sexlab stats to have a weight on the enjoyment you gain from masturbation. Which means that if sexlab sees you as nympho, you get around 50% less enjoyment during masturbation scenes, making it extremly hard to cum by yourself.

So two options here:
-Every stage of the curse, add a bigger penalty to masturbation enjoyment gains. And increase sensitivity if the scene has a cock or more on it. By sensitivity i mean, give bonus enjoyment gain from the scene, making it harder to edge and not have multiple orgasms

-Keep the penalty the same at all stages, BUT every time you masturbate add a stack that will make every subsequent masturbation session be less effective untill you have sex with a dick once. Then it resets to 0 and starts again. 
Also, make the sensitivity/enjoyment gain stacked too, why not, the more you go without dick the more you will crave it like a bimbo, to the point you will orgasms just form inserting it.

These option compliment themselves with another good idea that could be improved from SLSO, where it forces the animation to continue untill the agressor is satisfied or had X numbers of orgams.

It makes sense since any man having the chance of his life to fuck a hot bombshell bimbo would not be satisfied with just on round. Some would even try to make her cum more than once!

These options will not only give you a roleplaying choice..
-Do i risk making sex with a man now to reset my orgasms penalty?
-How much can i stack my penalties untill it becomes innefective?
-I don't want to increase my penalties this early into a stage, should i just have sex with a man?
-Crap, i have 6 penalty stacks, i need to have sex with a man, but...
 -What if they want to go for 3 rounds? Can i edge in the minigame long enough for that?
 -What if they try to make me cum more than ocne? Is it worth the risk?
 -Whopps, bimbo couldn't control herself, that's 6 orgams in a row!

..but will lead to adiction mods like corruption.

You could even sweeten the deal, here's option 2b.
-As soon as the curse starts, on stage 0. Give the player the vaginal sex adiciton from corruption.
Now you can't ever reach 100 arousal, your PC that is trying to defy the curse and remain pure by just masturbating might not control herself and jump on 2 or 3 dicks. Were those 4 orgasms just now? Whoops.

You could also keep small debuffs that double at 100 arousal (maybe configurable in MCM?). Like the ditzy one you already have, it could be stronger like the final stage of the lyyv quest when at 100 arousal. Honestly for debuffs in general i can't really think of anything besides penalties or skills/level decreases.
The only important thing that matters for these is 
"Give the player a real and substantial reason to never be at 100 arousal"

This also would probably mean that there would be 2 different cures.

One cure that can be used while the curse is progressing.
And one cure for the final stage, harder than the first.

So for the first cure you could have small quests or just objectives in general that while would help you get rid of the curse, would also put you in situation where you would have to make choices or straight up just force you in situation where you have to progress a stage or 2.

PS: This would probably be more work but you could potentially make the cure requirements increase together with the stages, so each stage has it's "own" cure that is just a bigger requirement that the last.

For the final stage cure, i honestly don't have any ideas. But the main idea is that it's a critical failure of sorts. You couldn't control yourself, you couldn't find the "easy" cure before the end, didn't balance masturbation with actual sex well enough, maybe you sacrificied a stage or two to get extra ingredients for the cure and it backfired, maybe an nice NPC offered you extra ingredients but instead stole some from you and just used you for sex, not only increasing your curse but delaying your cure progression, maybe a shady fellow offered you a deal you couldn't refused, but you got swindled and advanced one stage for nothing, maybe an NPC made a bet with you to give you cure ingredients and you lost, making you his bitch for a day, maybe you took a risk and it didn't pay off, (you get the idea) now you gotta deal with the consequences. 

The best i could think of is stuff like. 

"Pleasure 100 men without orgasming once" (Maybe configurable in MCM? A lot of things here could be MCM configurable tbh)
or
"Go 14 days without sex of any kind"

Reminder that at the last stage, not only you would have a big penalty to masturbation, you would be getting a lot of extra SLSO enjoyment from normal sex and have sex addictions. And of course, all those "nice" NPCs would be so "eager" to "help" you stop being their cumtoilet, so of course, if you say, were halfway through the mans needed or the days in celibacy, they would definetly be so more "helpful" and not do anything to trip you up and throw you down back to the start. Why would they right?

So while "possible", it would be very hard. But hey, it's a challenge to work towards and keep playing the game, so. Yay!

All of these could be implemented not only in the main bimbofication steps you have, but also in sidequests like the lyyv one if you ever decide to revisit it or remake it. 

Back to the point i made in the beginning, a change to the lyyv quest would be where you could potentially reach slutmarked stage 3 before lyyv even starts the cure stage if you are not carefull, instead of the way it is now where it changes intensity at different stages of the quest. Maybe your dialogues during the quest would change and reflect how far gone you are.

Maybe at the end of the quest, if you acted too much like a whore, the cure she was working on dosn't work on you anymore since the curse is too strong, that could link into the main bimbofication of the mod with the quest ending and leaving you automatically at the final stage of bimbofication, requiring the harder cure from the get go.

Also, about arousal and food for thought.
While arousal at 100 is important, there has to be ways to increase arousal too. Maybe hourly events that increase it? Every game hour a bimbo thought with a arousal increase?
Basically, 100 arousal is important, but the mod needs to make it so you reach 100 somehow. And then forces you to lower it somehow.

I will stop writing here since this is getting way too big, but i hope this has given you cool ideas to work on, if not, that's cool too!

As a final addendun, if you ever switch or work on SE.

I would recommend taking a look at mods like OSL aroused, it's a substitute we have for arousal and it has this cool system where not only we have the normal arousal value, but a configurable baseline arousal. That means if our baseline arousal is 20, the system will always try to lower or icnrease arousal to met the baseline. 

But the kicker is if that you stay too high or low, the baseline will slowly increase or decrease. Could work with the bimbo stages where each stage increases the baseline arousal, so you could for example, never go below 50 on stage 5 unless you worked hard on keeping it low (which means more orgams, more sex, more stage advance, more risk)

Love Sickness and it's systems also deserve a shout out, definetly check it out for inspiration.

Sexlab survival ing general and it's cum addiction could also play a role either in the cure or for progression of the curse. Definetly something to look into too.

And a big shout out to Whorecrux, very good ideas too

Edited by vocal
8 hours ago, Wut1969 said:

Hi,

I'm more than interested in this mod, but it'll have to wait for one of my next playthroughs.

I scanned through the comments and I've seen a lot 'can you integrate your mod with...' requests. While I could easily produce a list of favourite mods as well, if I'm completely honest, I would be even happier if you could integrate your mod with something like the Thieves guild mod or the Companions, so people could experience a new take on an older mod. You could change a quest here and there, forcing people to work around the buffs and debuffs of being a bimbo, things like that.

Just my 2 cents obviously, please do whatever you like. I love surprises so I'll be happy no matter what. :)

The problem with modifying parts of the base game like the Thief's Guild or Companions questline is that it requires you to change existing parts of the game rather than add new things. Vanilla questlines are so much more complex than most modded quests- unless you really know what you're doing, you'll probably just break things. I mean, some of these quest lines are pretty fragile already, and they were made by professional game devs and testers.

What can be done is adding new parts to these factions. For example Lyvelia's questline doesn't affect the College quest progression, but she's believably (I'd like to think) a character from it- she wanders around the college, has idle dialogue about Ancano and the Eye of Magnus, and you might even think she's part of the Vanilla game up until the moment her quest leads to you a bimbofied bandit covered in cum. I've got plans to add a few more characters/quests like her (at the moment one for the Battleborns/Graymanes and one for the Thief's Guild).

6 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

@jib_buttkiss forgot to thank you for this fantastic mod.

Also a question:Will you be adding dialogues for male/female companions to selflessly help you if your pc is a bimbo in next update or somewhere down the line?

By "selflessly help you" do you mean "take advantage of your situation for a free fuck"? If so, then yes.

4 hours ago, vocal said:

That's understandable.

Honestly, the quest alone could warrant it's own mod. It was very belivable and the progression was good. I would change somethings though.

Cool! I do actually have a bunch of ideas that have been on my mind since hormones introduced bimbos actually, if you would humor me. I don't expect you to follow up on any of these and as a programmer i understand painfully well the concept of easier said than done, and most of these ideas would probably somehow link to other mods and *might* need integration. Please keep in mind that these are not critiscisms to any mod or requests! This is just me merely throwing my thoughts at the wall, organized as best as i can. If even one of them stick and inspire you or any to be modders out there, then great!

Caution, BIG rant.

I like a lot of the ideas here, in particular making the bimbo curse more of a game than just waiting out a clock. You're right in that it should be a fail state that a heroine can fall into rather than a forgone conclusion. I've definitely added that to my long-term list, though I'm not sure what exact form it'll take once I implement it yet.

27 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I like a lot of the ideas here, in particular making the bimbo curse more of a game than just waiting out a clock. You're right in that it should be a fail state that a heroine can fall into rather than a forgone conclusion. I've definitely added that to my long-term list, though I'm not sure what exact form it'll take once I implement it yet.

You might want to take a look at the Whorecrux mod. In that mod having too much sex causes you to give birth to soul gems that contain a part of your essence. This gives constantly increasing debuffs until you can find a way to re-absorb the gems (and you'll still keep producing them if you're not careful). There's more to it than that and I'm not suggesting you copy everything that mod does but it might help with some inspiration.

2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

By "selflessly help you" do you mean "take advantage of your situation for a free fuck"? If so, then yes.

...well. :D

Few more suggestions(although I think you already came up with this ones) before I forget: When pimping out companions(Lydia in this case). it would be awesome to add things like customer being more interested in you, or in a threesome(no need to add any dialogue since pay/free fuck pretty much cover it)(also the option for your player to join in). If  you dont find a customer for her soon, she gets aggressive and gets what she wants from you(it does not matter if your char likes it or not) :D. 

This little things you added(just had Lydia "preaching" to the crowd on the topic of her sluttyness) are beautiful details. 

fetchimage.webp

Edited by wHOaMiEH