On 5/7/2024 at 12:49 AM, H Bof said:

As someone who spends far too much time in racemenu, making bimbos no less:

• One thing I can suggest for this is to mess with the default mouth shape and mouth shape 2. Different combinations can give you much thicker lips off the jump.
  • You can also try messing with expressions, specifically W, Ooh, and FV to compensate for the first two opening your mouth.
  • Upper Lip Height and Lower Lip Height effectively increase their thickness as well
  • Mess with the Tubercle sliders if you haven't already. I used to have a mod that allowed these sliders to go to 3.00 instead of 1.00, but since forgot what it was so I build every one of my presets off of each other to preserve the 3.00 values and it helps a ton. So if you can find whatever mod it was it's super useful, lord knows I've tried and failed time and again.

Unfortunately this is still all manual, but it's the best we've got lol.

Oh yeah, i've alsk checked those sliders and i have to say that everything you suggested aside from the expressions had astounding results, many thanks!

Sorry everyone for the double post also.

6 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Hm. Just to be clear, which thoughts do you mean? The story message boxes (about what happened in your dream last night) or the pink notification thoughts? If it's the pink ones, is the issue specifically that they don't show up mid-bimbofication, (but eventually do once you're fully bimbo'd)?

The pink ones that occur every time you giggle I think hourly. Eventually at the stage where you get a cllit piercing it bugged and got stuck there too but switching off of the sleep requirement fixed it. I'm not sure what caused this but I was doing some save hopping to test other mods and I think that messed it up for me there so it was more user error for that.

Does anyone have a guide on how to install all these mods? Many of the required ones have requirements of their own and while I'd love to get into modding to check this wonderful project out it's really really intimidating as the list of downloads keeps getting longer. 

Can someone also posts a list of their mod priorities in Mod Organizer? I think I might be messing that part up as well ahah. 

Small suggestion; set Lyvelia's 2nd and 3rd stage to also be passive bimbos like the player for the duration of her quest. Unlikely to effect 90% of players but for the people with mods that match NPCs it'd be cool. You could also set her package to have her visit the tavern in Winterhold for a few hours for added effect if you wanted to go to the extra bit of effort.

On 5/11/2024 at 1:32 AM, squirreldaz said:

I cannot say for the color,  i select no wig then after the next transformation the mod reapply the default one, should do more testing, maybe skyrim just borked itself in that instant, i do have a script heavy load orded, will tell you with more certainty when i get back to my pc.

Edit: can confirm this is the case

Oh yeah, huh. I checked the code and it just straight-up doesn't do it. I must have done it this way as a placeholder (always hair #1) and forgotten to go back and finish it. I'll fix that in 1.8.

On 5/11/2024 at 7:11 AM, H Bof said:

The pink ones that occur every time you giggle I think hourly. Eventually at the stage where you get a cllit piercing it bugged and got stuck there too but switching off of the sleep requirement fixed it. I'm not sure what caused this but I was doing some save hopping to test other mods and I think that messed it up for me there so it was more user error for that.

Ah, ok. Looks like it's two issues. Sleeping getting stuck on the clit piercing is due to a typo I've made in my "lookup table" for bimbo stages in the sleep script (since I can't just nextStage = thisStage + 10 due to the off-10 stages like 87 and 115 that were added later). The non-sleep progression doesn't have that issue, so it works fine. Easy fix.

The thoughts not playing are an oversight on my part- the code to play them is inside the logic loop for timed curse progression- but that loop gets bypassed when you're using sleep progression, so the code never triggers. A touch more fiddly to fix, but still not too hard.

I'll have both issues fixed in 1.8.

2 hours ago, unicron9999 said:

Does anyone have a guide on how to install all these mods? Many of the required ones have requirements of their own and while I'd love to get into modding to check this wonderful project out it's really really intimidating as the list of downloads keeps getting longer. 

Can someone also posts a list of their mod priorities in Mod Organizer? I think I might be messing that part up as well ahah. 

So, assuming you've got your absolute fundamentals set up: the game (either LE, SE, or appropriate version of AE) + Unofficial Patch +  SKSE, I count 7 mods you'll need for the bare essentials, for the mod to install and run.

These essentials are:

-Sexlab, requiring:

-FNIS

-SkyUI

-A skeleton

-Sexlab Aroused

-Zaz Animation Pack (which I'm actually working on deprecating in 1.8)

-Fuz Ro Doh

Then, for a proper experience (that is, for the mod to install and run, and not suck), 5 additional mods:

-Racemenu

-Bodyslide

-Slavetats, requiring:

-JContainers

Then, Bimbos of Skyrim, and the SE/AE patch if you're in SE/AE.

Just make sure you install the correct versions for LE or SE/AE, make sure each mod loads after it's requirements, and you should be good to go. If you use something like Vortex, it should keep your load order fairly straight on it's own.

Keep in mind that this list would get you exactly to a point where BoS works completely as intended, and no further! There would still be other desirable things missing in your game (for example, Schlongs of Skyrim to give men dicks- not listed because BoS won't actually break if men have floating voids instead of cocks).

4 minutes ago, AphroditesEye said:

Small suggestion; set Lyvelia's 2nd and 3rd stage to also be passive bimbos like the player for the duration of her quest. Unlikely to effect 90% of players but for the people with mods that match NPCs it'd be cool. You could also set her package to have her visit the tavern in Winterhold for a few hours for added effect if you wanted to go to the extra bit of effort.

Good catch on making them passive bimbos, I must have missed it when I added it to Lyvvi. I might do the package thing as well- it'd be good to have for Lyvvi, and it'd be easy to just give the package to Lyvelia 2 and 3 as well.

14 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

The thoughts not playing are an oversight on my part- the code to play them is inside the logic loop for timed curse progression- but that loop gets bypassed when you're using sleep progression, so the code never triggers. A touch more fiddly to fix, but still not too hard.

Nice! One other thing I noticed was that if the curse is suppressed by the bimbo tonic then the hug dialogue for Morella is still the bimbo variation.

Posted (edited)

@jib_buttkiss

Hello and thanks for the mod! 

I am only using your mod and not YPS, although I like parts of that mod just too much going on to use them both without lot's of fiddling about.

I have an issue that I was hoping you could enlighten me on.

Jordis the Shield Maiden got infectorated with the curse, I swear I used the book to block her but might be mistaken.

She is modified by Coldsun1187 mods which I use a lot of, issue is she has the black face bug.

Morella has it also but hers comes and goes when she strips and dresses.

Is the fact that Jordis is modded the cause here?

If that is the issue is there a way to build a patch to accept Coldsun's Vision NPC's or am I asking too much.

Thanks

https://next.nexusmods.com/profile/coldsun1187/mods?gameId=1704

Skyrim Special Edition 5_12_2024 7_10_16 AM.png

Edited by Raven 54

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but there's a conflict with the YPS Dibella's Follower quest where if you've already started the bimbo transformation and reached the stage where the nails become permanent then when you go to have the other permanent makeup removed you can't remove the nail polish and the quest gets stuck there. I ended up consoling past that part and the rest worked fine. I think the discussion in the YPS thread is the fix for this though?

Just now, foreveraloneguy said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but there's a conflict with the YPS Dibella's Follower quest where if you've already started the bimbo transformation and reached the stage where the nails become permanent then when you go to have the other permanent makeup removed you can't remove the nail polish and the quest gets stuck there. I ended up consoling past that part and the rest worked fine. I think the discussion in the YPS thread is the fix for this though?

Indeed, but that's more of an YPS issue. Players should not turn into bimbos before the quest has been finished. In the next update I will disable the Bimbo curse during the quest. (Once the quest has been finished, players can get bimbofied just as they wish.. or deserve :) ).

3 hours ago, H Bof said:

Nice! One other thing I noticed was that if the curse is suppressed by the bimbo tonic then the hug dialogue for Morella is still the bimbo variation.

Good catch, easy fix.

55 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

@jib_buttkiss

Hello and thanks for the mod! 

I am only using your mod and not YPS, although I like parts of that mod just too much going on to use them both without lot's of fiddling about.

I have an issue that I was hoping you could enlighten me on.

Jordis the Shield Maiden got infectorated with the curse, I swear I used the book to block her but might be mistaken.

She is modified by Coldsun1187 mods which I use a lot of, issue is she has the black face bug.

Morella has it also but hers comes and goes when she strips and dresses.

Is the fact that Jordis is modded the cause here?

If that is the issue is there a way to build a patch to accept Coldsun's Vision NPC's or am I asking too much.

Thanks

https://next.nexusmods.com/profile/coldsun1187/mods?gameId=1704

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim Special Edition 5_12_2024 7_10_16 AM.png

Right, so. The black face thing is an issue that can happen between NPCs and the hair replacement system, because Skyrim really doesn't want you to change NPCs' headparts at runtime. The mod has a workaround, but with modded NPCs it can just be too much mod going on for it to work around, so to speak.

To fix it, there's a setting in the MCM under the Bimbo NPC Settings heading, something about "Use Wigs instead of Hair Replacement" (I can't boot it up to check the exact wording right now). This setting will disable the hair replacement system and put "Wig" hairs on the NPCs (basically remodeled helmets) instead. It's not quite as slick as actually changing the hair, but it completely bypasses the black face issue. 

You also might need to "reboot" the NPC's bimbofication (by giving them a bimbo tonic and letting it wear off again) to make the change take place and fix their blackface? You might be fine without doing that though, I honestly can't remember.

12 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Yeah, there's some discussion about this going on in the YPS thread at the moment. It's just a bad interaction between things neither Emily or me considered: YPS's quest requires you to paint your nails, but BoS's curse forces you to already have them painted so you can't. Emily has some ideas about a fix on her end, and in 1.8 I'll be adding a toggle for enforcing makeup or not, so the problem's on track to be solved. Until then, the workaround is, well, uh... don't do that.

And just for the sake of having it in this thread as well as YPS's, I'll mention that I'm planning to add a toggle in 1.8 where instead of makeup being automatic, it can be merged in with the rest of the outfit enforcement, requiring you to actively maintain it or be penalised. It'll be more of a gold and time sink, and force a bimbo to interact with YPS systems more. Of course, the old automatic locked makeup mode will also be available.

4 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Oh yeah, huh. I checked the code and it just straight-up doesn't do it. I must have done it this way as a placeholder (always hair #1) and forgotten to go back and finish it. I'll fix that in 1.8.

I love that you're still working on this mod. It's a lot of fun, and seeing continuing content's making me want to play Skyrim again lol

3 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

The black face thing is an issue that can happen between NPCs and the hair replacement system,

Thanks! I also was going to ask if the timer for progressing the curse could be extended to 48 hours instead of 24 being the max. When using this mod & YPS there is so much to do in such a short time coupled with all the other stuff the Dragon Whore has to do.

3 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

requiring you to actively maintain it or be penalised. It'll be more of a gold and time sink,

Lovesick has my character de buffed severely I don't know how effective that another de buff will be, Just saying not a complaint.

Lastly - I am using the mod finding the playing cards (Name slips me) how do you know which card is the Bimbo card? Is it random, is there a pop up when found?

Is there a percentage on that card being found early in the game? Is it in the same location every time?

Thanks for the quick reply and help!

Posted (edited)

Would be nice to add a script to change npc eyes when they're hypnotized. I know it's hard to change facegen features, but maybe it's possible using the same methods used in the mod "uchiha clan" when it changes the eyes to sharingan & rinnegan.

Capture.JPG.3a6e1bba348668cba9b05f6b16efd2c2.JPG

The longer eyelashes are just the normal eyelash mesh but reshaped to be longer using bodyslide outfit studio.

also highly recommend to add the "back" morph to the lower body .json with -1.00. really plays well with waist -1.50/-2.00 to accentuate an hourglass shape.

Edited by savage

I'm not sure if its just me, but I've noticed some inconsistency with Lyvelia detecting when you have all the ingredients she needs since the update? I figure it might just be the creation engine being the creation engine and not detecting it right, but it's been a consistent issue.

4 hours ago, emily1673 said:

This fixed the black face bug for all mods on Skyrim SE (for me at least):

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

Hmm yeah. I might link that in the main mod post. Since it's a .dll, it's a lot more powerful than Okshi's papyrus fix that the mod uses and will work no matter what. Unfortunately, it also means that it's SE only, which is a damn shame.

4 hours ago, Raven 54 said:

Thanks! I also was going to ask if the timer for progressing the curse could be extended to 48 hours instead of 24 being the max. When using this mod & YPS there is so much to do in such a short time coupled with all the other stuff the Dragon Whore has to do.

Lovesick has my character de buffed severely I don't know how effective that another de buff will be, Just saying not a complaint.

Lastly - I am using the mod finding the playing cards (Name slips me) how do you know which card is the Bimbo card? Is it random, is there a pop up when found?

Is there a percentage on that card being found early in the game? Is it in the same location every time?

You can use the MCM to change the curse progression timer to any value up to 72 hours.

Well, even if the outfit enforcement debuffs aren't too annoying, the hourly popups will be!

For the playing cards one, that had basically nothing to do with me. Someone in that mods thread asked the author to add it, and because BoS is really easy to integrate with the author whipped it up. I only even found out because I was searching "bimbo" on the whole site to try and find some other thread I'd forgotten about. So you know as much as I do, which is what it says in the author's post.

3 hours ago, savage said:

Would be nice to add a script to change npc eyes when they're hypnotized. I know it's hard to change facegen features, but maybe it's possible using the same methods used in the mod "uchiha clan" when it changes the eyes to sharingan & rinnegan.

The longer eyelashes are just the normal eyelash mesh but reshaped to be longer using bodyslide outfit studio.

also highly recommend to add the "back" morph to the lower body .json with -1.00. really plays well with waist -1.50/-2.00 to accentuate an hourglass shape.

Headparts can be finicky, but I might look into it. I did kinda want bimbos to have pink eyes...

With the hair, one of the major issues was that when changing the headpart, you'd lose the hair's colour. That wouldn't be an issue for eyes. So I'll definitely take a look into it!

And yeah good call on the "back" slider, I'll add it to the default list of morphs.

2 hours ago, AphroditesEye said:

I'm not sure if its just me, but I've noticed some inconsistency with Lyvelia detecting when you have all the ingredients she needs since the update? I figure it might just be the creation engine being the creation engine and not detecting it right, but it's been a consistent issue.

That's odd, I don't think I've changed anything there for a while. What sort of inconsistency?

Posted (edited)

One last question I forgot to add to my earlier post, and thanks for the time.

I am having trouble with the outfit tops not fitting right, (see pic) I have Skyrim se 1.5.97, the patch for se, cbbe 3ba and ran bodyslide carefully several times now and they still will not build right, it is just the tops, the white bra fits, all the dresses fit, stockings, shoes, piercings.

Any ideas?

It seems fairly obvious I am doing something wrong, I just do not know what it could be.

Not a good pic but Jordis, on the right, has the black top on and her Boobies clip right through.

Skyrim Special Edition 5_12_2024 2_15_09 PM.png

Edited by Raven 54
7 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

That's odd, I don't think I've changed anything there for a while. What sort of inconsistency?

She just doesn't seem to detect when I have all the items and always gets the "What was I looking for again?" option

I've tried adding the items to my inventory with the console, having too many of them, nothing

On 5/13/2024 at 4:14 AM, savage said:

Capture.JPG.3a6e1bba348668cba9b05f6b16efd2c2.JPG

On 5/13/2024 at 8:33 AM, jib_buttkiss said:

Headparts can be finicky, but I might look into it. I did kinda want bimbos to have pink eyes...

With the hair, one of the major issues was that when changing the headpart, you'd lose the hair's colour. That wouldn't be an issue for eyes. So I'll definitely take a look into it!

I might be able to help, I've managed to do this by attaching this as an ability Magic Effect onto the "gone too far" spell, modifiying the script to add the "gone too far" spell onto infected NPC's so it doesnt break the current implementation of the script, not sure what the consequences of this might be by adding the spell to NPC's.
The ability looks something like this:

TextureSet Property HypnoEyes  Auto  

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    RegisterForSingleUpdate(1.0)
    ApplyEyes(akTarget, HypnoEyes)
endEvent

Event OnUpdate()
    Actor akTarget = GetTargetActor()
    if !akTarget.isDead()
    endif
endEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    UnregisterForUpdate()
endEvent

Function ApplyEyes(Actor APlayer, TextureSet AEye)
    APlayer.SetEyeTexture(AEye)

;OPTIONAL Add expressions

APlayer.SetExpressionOverride(4, 40) ;Surprise

MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(APlayer, 4, 80) ;DST
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(APlayer, 5, 40) ;Eee
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(APlayer, 7, 40) ;FV
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(APlayer, 13, 50) ;R
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(APlayer, 14, 10) ;TH

MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 2, 45) ;BrowDownL
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 3, 30) ;BrowDownR
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 4, 0) ;BrowInL
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 5, 0) ;BrowInR
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 6, 30) ;BrowUpL
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 7, 30) ;BrowUpR

MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 0, 30) ;BlinkLeft
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 1, 30) ;BlinkRight

EndFunction

A TextureSet needs to be created for the Eye part, I'll throw mine in.
image.png.1a26aef8b7e0ef73e485f5596f5ddbee.png

Only odd thing is that its not 100% on player and for NPC's it doesnt always activate the ability even though they have it, but fixes itself once you reload a save with an NPC that has the MagicEffect, but for some reason doesnt work on player if it doesnt activate on the first instance (i.e. spell added)

The RegisterForSingleUpdate is needed because if they eyes update they will revert to the original TextureSet.

eyes.zip

On 5/13/2024 at 10:26 AM, Raven 54 said:

One last question I forgot to add to my earlier post, and thanks for the time.

I am having trouble with the outfit tops not fitting right, (see pic) I have Skyrim se 1.5.97, the patch for se, cbbe 3ba and ran bodyslide carefully several times now and they still will not build right, it is just the tops, the white bra fits, all the dresses fit, stockings, shoes, piercings.

Any ideas?

It seems fairly obvious I am doing something wrong, I just do not know what it could be.

Not a good pic but Jordis, on the right, has the black top on and her Boobies clip right through.

It almost looks to me like the bra has been built for a different body? Like the skirt was built to a body that has collision physics between her crossed arms and boobs but the bra wasn't? Maybe you've built the black bra as CBBE not 3Ba?

But if you're saying you're 100% certain they're all built right, then, well... I've got no idea.

On 5/13/2024 at 4:30 PM, AphroditesEye said:

She just doesn't seem to detect when I have all the items and always gets the "What was I looking for again?" option

I've tried adding the items to my inventory with the console, having too many of them, nothing

Hmm, odd. The only thing I can think of is that the conditions on the "not enough items" dialogue are somehow general enough that it's taking precedence over the "yes items, proceed" dialogue (even though the "yes" should be prioritised). I'll have a look into it.

17 hours ago, M2Dak said:

I might be able to help, I've managed to do this by attaching this as an ability Magic Effect onto the "gone too far" spell, modifiying the script to add the "gone too far" spell onto infected NPC's so it doesnt break the current implementation of the script, not sure what the consequences of this might be by adding the spell to NPC's.
The ability looks something like this:

TextureSet Property HypnoEyes  Auto  

Event OnEffectStart(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
endEvent

Event OnUpdate()
    Actor akTarget = GetTargetActor()
    if !akTarget.isDead()
    endif
endEvent

Event OnEffectFinish(Actor akTarget, Actor akCaster)
    UnregisterForUpdate()
endEvent

Function ApplyEyes(Actor APlayer, TextureSet AEye)
    APlayer.SetEyeTexture(AEye)

;OPTIONAL Add expressions

APlayer.SetExpressionOverride(4, 40) ;Surprise

MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(APlayer, 4, 80) ;DST
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(APlayer, 5, 40) ;Eee
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(APlayer, 7, 40) ;FV
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(APlayer, 13, 50) ;R
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetPhoneme(APlayer, 14, 10) ;TH

MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 2, 45) ;BrowDownL
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 3, 30) ;BrowDownR
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 4, 0) ;BrowInL
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 5, 0) ;BrowInR
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 6, 30) ;BrowUpL
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 7, 30) ;BrowUpR

MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 0, 30) ;BlinkLeft
    MfgConsoleFunc.SetModifier(APlayer, 1, 30) ;BlinkRight

EndFunction

A TextureSet needs to be created for the Eye part, I'll throw mine in.

Only odd thing is that its not 100% on player and for NPC's it doesnt always activate the ability even though they have it, but fixes itself once you reload a save with an NPC that has the MagicEffect, but for some reason doesnt work on player if it doesnt activate on the first instance (i.e. spell added)

The RegisterForSingleUpdate is needed because if they eyes update they will revert to the original TextureSet.

eyes.zip 239.71 kB · 3 downloads

Oh, awesome! Looks like it works great!

I'll probably move it into the script that maintains bimbo hair colours since that's already a recurring script, but that's easy now that you've done the heavy lifting! (Although, attaching it to "Gone Too Far" won't break anything since that spell is basically decorative, so your personal setup is safe.)

Could you test one quick thing for me though? Does it behave on a fully bimbofied NPC whose hair has been replaced? That's the main bad interaction I'm anticipating, so if it works there then it should be fine anywhere!

What is the expression modifying doing? Is it just giving her the open mouth? Does it go away as soon as they talk or another expression gets set on them?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As a cool little aside, Paypal has finally accepted that I'm a real person, and let me have the tips from the Ko-Fi. That means that I've finally managed to actually have one of those coffees! So, a massive, huge, thanks to everyone who did- it's a somewhat surreal feeling, drinking a coffee and thinking "some people on the internet bought this for me because they liked my Skyrim porno mod"!

On 5/12/2024 at 10:42 AM, Raven 54 said:

That'd be Waifu Cards.  The Bimbo Card has its own group and is randomly spawned as any other card.  There is a pop-up on finding it, to indicate the temporary Corruption gain, and is fairly rare.  There is a single guaranteed copy, over in the Winking Skeever; otherwise you're no more likely to find it early game than any other SSR rarity card.  Don't know the odds though.

Posted (edited)

Hello all. First time posting here as I have been at this for a couple of hours now and haven't been able to resolve it on my own just yet. I've done a search through the topic concerning my problem and still haven't found a fix yet, so here it goes: I have downloaded the latest BoS version as well as the SE patch (Skyrim Version 1.6.1179 here) along with some of the other mod recommendations like YPS Immersive Fashion and the such, ran FNIS and batch built in BodySlide and started a new game and everything. Despite all this, I am running into an issue where the first of the girls I run into in Whiterun, Anaita, has an invisible body with just a floating head, hands, and feet. The SlaveTats is loading in just fine on her face though she has default Skyrim hair (though this could be me not checking the right setting in the MCM BoS menu) and when attempting to preview the 'bimbo body' on my character through the menu, no change takes place whatsoever. I have reinstalled BoS and rebuilt the outfits/bodies multiple times now, and I am still running into the same issue.

It's been a little frustrating and would be very thankful to anyone here who could provide some possible advice on how to fix this. And if there was a solution to my problem posted somewhere on this topic that I happened to miss, I apologize in advance for being dumb and blind. Thanks~

Edit 1: Okay, I fixed the bimbo body morphing not working. Turns out, SSE Engine Fixes was the culprit which was preventing CBBE Racemenu Morphs from taking place. Had to set Memory Manager and Scaleform Allocator in EngineFixes.toml to false and it started working again. Still running into invisible outfit problems with all the bimbo jewelry, outfits (like the mesh minidress the player character gets in the curse stage), and piercings from showing up, though the bimbo collar is showing up just fine oddly enough. That's one problem down, though, so progress!

Edit 2: Solved all my problems. Turns out I didn't have my BodySlide configured correctly. After pointing it to the right folder, viola, all the outfits got fixed. I guess I was the real bimbo all along! Now my only issues are the heels ending up in the ground and the nipple piercings not being correct as well as the mesh dress looking slightly off, but those are minor issues and ones I can resolve with some work.

Edited by kiran.oddball
Solved My Problem

Potential idea for a quest. In Solitude it's stated that Sybille Stentor is given the run of the dungeons and allowed to take Prisoners for her, uh... Experiments. Could be a court member in another hold or even still Solitude that does something similar, but they're trying to work out what the Bimbo curse is, how to trigger it, and potentially cure it; either ending up bimbofying a prisoner or potentially themselves and the player's actions could deduce which it is - possibly gaining corruption for themselves if they're not careful. Maybe they offer themselves in the prisoner's place or something, I don't know. Sort of an unethical version of Holdan.