9 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Replace CC_FinalBody.dds with this (it's just the word TEST everywhere) and then apply the Bimbo Finalbody tattoo to your character, see what happens? I know that the CC_Tats are higher resolution than the default slavetats, maybe something in your game doesn't like that?

CC_FinalBody.dds 128.13 kB · 2 downloads

I'm sorry to say, but that did not help.  Also, I saw the previous post by Elvenar and he/she is having the same issue albeit with a different texture.

Edit:  Unrelated issue, but the bottom (underside) of the pumps of the Sultry Heels are that lavender color of a missing texture.

Edited by Kail
6 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I've noticed that one my player's hair has been changed, it removes the hair when sex starts, replaces it afterwards. Is there any way around this or better yet, do an actual hair replacement? (Using SE)

That's one of those issues I always meant to solve, but forgot about. Five second fix once I found the solution! In the next update the bimbo hair will stay equipped during sex. For now you might want to add it as an exception in the Sexlab MCM (under the Strip Item Editor tab)

Doing an actual hair replacement is a really tricky thing (at least in LE, not sure about SE) and seems to break Botox, so using "wigs" like this was the best solution I found. They might still get removed by other unequip events like getting arrested, but for now I'll add a button to reapply them if that happens.

5 hours ago, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Is it possible, and are you willing, to put in a max size for the body modifications?  Some of us don't find gargantuan boobs attractive.  No offense intended to those that do.  :)  I'd love to try out this mod but don't want my followers to be THAT top heavy.  

I'm going to try and set up a proper MCM for the next version with some sliders for that in there, along with some other settings. It's another one of those "really should have just done it but didn't" things.

10 hours ago, Elvenar said:

Skyrim modding is so confusing for dummy like me. Sometimes it works just fine, sometimes it's broken like shit.

And again. Is someone knows what's wrong with me? All tavern girls looks like this. Transformation of follower makes 'em wearing highheels and blonde hair, nothing else.

Appreciate any help!

ScreenShot21.bmp 1.37 MB · 28 downloads

Do you have Racemenu installed? I just realised that I don't list it as a requirement, but it is one.

2 hours ago, Kail said:

I'm sorry to say, but that did not help.  Also, I saw the previous post by Elvenar and he/she is having the same issue albeit with a different texture.

Edit:  Unrelated issue, but the bottom (underside) of the pumps of the Sultry Heels are that lavender color of a missing texture.

The missing shoe texture thing is weird because that texture is definitely okay, so I'm really out of ideas. Regarding the Slavetat issue though, you might have to ask in that mod's post, the people there will know more about it than me.

32 minutes ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Doing an actual hair replacement is a really tricky thing (at least in LE, not sure about SE) and seems to break Botox, so using "wigs" like this was the best solution I found. They might still get removed by other unequip events like getting arrested, but for now I'll add a button to reapply them if that happens.

Changing headparts is really not recommended unless there's literally no other choice, especially with NPCs, so the wigs are the best option.

The main issue is headpart slots are not consistent Actor to Actor. Eyes might use slot 3 on one Actor, but 4 on another because they have a beard. Corruption does change a few headparts (eyes and teeth) and what I have to do is literally loop through all headpart slots, compare the headpart against a bunch of formlists, and then do the swap when I find the right one. This is even crazier when you try to do this with NPCs since you can only change headparts on ActorBases, so this literally won't work on any non-unique NPCs at all.

So yeah, stick with the wigs. And, for the player at least, if you add hairs to the player as a Quest Item, that would prevent it from being removed in most circumstances. You should also uncheck the 'Playable' tag, so it won't appear in the player's inventory, and hopefully won't be removed by other mods.

6 hours ago, c2o0o0l8 said:

The mod works great on SE but the NPCs looks weird with black eyes and wrong hair. Is there any way to fix it?

<big picture>

The hair is because you're using the default version, rather than the Botox version the screenshots are taken with.

Go check the eyes on some of the other NPCs (try Morella Graymane or Lyvelia). I think it's because I've used the "demon" eyes for the more magically fucked bimbos- those a normally pink. You might have a replacer that's made them more demonically black.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Go check the eyes on some of the other NPCs (try Morella Graymane or Lyvelia). I think it's because I've used the "demon" eyes for the more magically fucked bimbos- those a normally pink. You might have a replacer that's made them more demonically black.

The Demon Eyes are actually black in Vanilla, and they're exclusively used by Dervenin https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dervenin. I know there is a popular eye re-texture that does replace the black eyes with demon cat-like eyes tho, so you probably have that.

2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

The hair is because you're using the default version, rather than the Botox version the screenshots are taken with.

50 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

The Demon Eyes are actually black in Vanilla, and they're exclusively used by Dervenin https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Dervenin. I know there is a popular eye re-texture that does replace the black eyes with demon cat-like eyes tho, so you probably have that.

Thank you so much!

11 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

That's one of those issues I always meant to solve, but forgot about. Five second fix once I found the solution! In the next update the bimbo hair will stay equipped during sex. For now you might want to add it as an exception in the Sexlab MCM (under the Strip Item Editor tab)

I'm going to try and set up a proper MCM for the next version with some sliders for that in there, along with some other settings. It's another one of those "really should have just done it but didn't" things.

Do you have Racemenu installed? I just realised that I don't list it as a requirement, but it is one.

The missing shoe texture thing is weird because that texture is definitely okay, so I'm really out of ideas. Regarding the Slavetat issue though, you might have to ask in that mod's post, the people there will know more about it than me.

Yeah, I have racemenu. I reinstalled mod and this happened:

ScreenShot22.bmp

4 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Huh. I've had my current setup for so long I had no clue. I'll change those to some more human looking eyes in the next version then.

2 minutes ago, Elvenar said:

Yeah, I have racemenu. I reinstalled mod and this happened:

ScreenShot22.bmp 1.37 MB · 0 downloads

Something's gone real wrong there. The red triangle is a missing mesh and the only mesh Tarria has on her is her shoes, but you said those were working before. I've got no idea what's wrong, sorry.

6 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Huh. I've had my current setup for so long I had no clue. I'll change those to some more human looking eyes in the next version then.

Something's gone real wrong there. The red triangle is a missing mesh and the only mesh Tarria has on her is her shoes, but you said those were working before. I've got no idea what's wrong, sorry.

Actually this happening with all bimbo girls.

No problem. I'll gonna try again and say if I'll find something

UPD: Reinstalled mod and got rid of red triangles. Also reinstalled Racemenu, but still have issue with glitchy textures. And with body proportions - they are normal ?

Edited by Elvenar

Just as an FYI, at least with my version of botox, I can generate the head meshes with botox loaded in creation kit without actually making this mod dependent on botox. The version I have is listed as botox for skyrim (deluxe) v1.1. It may be an LE version that I converted for SE. I'm not sure any more because I've had it for so long. I just leave all the esp's disabled so I can use racemenu.

3 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Just as an FYI, at least with my version of botox, I can generate the head meshes with botox loaded in creation kit without actually making this mod dependent on botox. The version I have is listed as botox for skyrim (deluxe) v1.1. It may be an LE version that I converted for SE. I'm not sure any more because I've had it for so long. I just leave all the esp's disabled so I can use racemenu.

Yeah Botox isn't a dependency as such, but if you try to use the Botox version without at least the textures present the NPCs will all have untextured hair. I'll add a note in the post that if you want the NPCs to look like they do in the images, but don't want to use Botox, just install it and disable it's ESP.

On 11/10/2022 at 3:21 PM, jib_buttkiss said:

Regarding the Slavetat issue though, you might have to ask in that mod's post, the people there will know more about it than me.

I examined the files using MS's Texdiag, https://github.com/microsoft/DirectXTex/releases, and I found two differences:

#1 - No mipmap was present the bimbo tats

#2 - The working files were formatted BC3_UNORM and yours were formatted BC1_UNORM

I used paint.net to open & save as your files as BC3 w/ mipmap enabled.  That made the tattoos display correctly.  No idea why as I was just testing to see what would happen if I made the formats match.  I'm not even sure I got all the settings correct, but they do work now.

20 minutes ago, Kail said:

I examined the files using MS's Texdiag, https://github.com/microsoft/DirectXTex/releases, and I found two differences:

#1 - No mipmap was present the bimbo tats

#2 - The working files were formatted BC3_UNORM and yours were formatted BC1_UNORM

I used paint.net to open & save as your files as BC3 w/ mipmap enabled.  That made the tattoos display correctly.  No idea why as I was just testing to see what would happen if I made the formats match.  I'm not even sure I got all the settings correct, but they do work now.

Good to know, nice find. I've resaved all the slavetats using BC3 (which now I know what to look for, seems to be the right thing to do). I've attached them here so you and anyone else with the same problem can fix it now, and I'll include this in the next version. Thanks.

CC_tats.rar

On 11/11/2022 at 12:16 PM, jib_buttkiss said:

Solved that particular error by redoing bodyslide. 

How can I avoid triggers going over the top of each other(currently in Riften on hypno quest, and every 24h he can do the hypno dialogue on pc. The problem appears when bimbo giggle dialogue goes before the hypno one, canceling it plus I had an error(which game restart will probably solve) that when both dialogue triggers appear nothing happens(in other words it starts with the usual greet, but ends up at the regular dialogue).

Edited by wHOaMiEH

Hi so i have installed the mod and all requirement on LE so far. Altough i could find the bimbo mention here only Buttslutt so far had mod related dialogue. The one in the college of winterhold didn't have any. Then when i got the book from the wizard in winterhold i tried getting cursed in dragon reach it did pop up a message that basically said what would hapen but then nothing did actually happen.

The pop up said that i should have a urge from time to time to offer myself to people and well i was expecting to get a bimbofied body maybe but even after doing a lot of waiting nothing changed.

2 hours ago, wHOaMiEH said:

Solved that particular error by redoing bodyslide. 

How can I avoid triggers going over the top of each other(currently in Riften on hypno quest, and every 24h he can do the hypno dialogue on pc. The problem appears when bimbo giggle dialogue goes before the hypno one, canceling it plus I had an error(which game restart will probably solve) that when both dialogue triggers appear nothing happens(in other words it starts with the usual greet, but ends up at the regular dialogue).

As far as I know, the issue with multiple blocking dialogues (like the bimbo giggle or hypno interrupt) covering each other up is just due to the way skyrim works. If you follow one through to the end the next one should happen after it (though I can make that a little bit more graceful).

What was the error it caused?

1 hour ago, alexsl said:

Hi so i have installed the mod and all requirement on LE so far. Altough i could find the bimbo mention here only Buttslutt so far had mod related dialogue. The one in the college of winterhold didn't have any. Then when i got the book from the wizard in winterhold i tried getting cursed in dragon reach it did pop up a message that basically said what would hapen but then nothing did actually happen.

The pop up said that i should have a urge from time to time to offer myself to people and well i was expecting to get a bimbofied body maybe but even after doing a lot of waiting nothing changed.

Did Lyvelia in the College of Winterhold have no dialogue at all, or just no bimbo dialogue? She won't do anything interesting until you've completed "First Lessons", the first college questline quest, like the base game characters at the college. Check out the other NPCs (try Telariel in the Winking Skeever in Solitude) and see if they have their dialogue.

You should get a pop-up every 24 hours once the player bimbofication starts, and there's 14 before it's finished. Were they appearing at all?

Edited by jib_buttkiss
1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said:

As far as I know, the issue with multiple blocking dialogues (like the bimbo giggle or hypno interrupt) covering each other up is just due to the way skyrim works. If you follow one through to the end the next one should happen after it (though I can make that a little bit more graceful).

Did Lyvelia in the College of Winterhold have no dialogue at all, or just no bimbo dialogue? She won't do anything interesting until you've completed "First Lessons", the first college questline quest, like the base game characters at the college. Check out the other NPCs (try Telariel in the Winking Skeever in Solitude) and see if they have their dialogue.

You should get a pop-up every 24 hours once the player bimbofication starts, and there's 14 before it's finished. Were they appearing at all?

It did work i mean the bimbofication tough somehow the breast didnt scale up at all but i went in racemenu to do it because well everything else did its thing.

Beside that when i had an encounter with jensen in whiterun he said he wanted to take me then i refuse (i wanted to test all option avaible) and well beside stating that basically he woudnt take no for an answer i was expecting for him to rape me i guess but nothing happen past that.

I stayed in the temple longer still getting the notice that Jensen wanted to get me but well nothing happen still. I went outside the temple wondering if hell spawn there to rape me but nope. Oh well.

2 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Yep when one of the said dialogues(either bimbo or hypno)  "break" the other one does too. Usually restarting the game helps. And yeah when it works, finishing the bimbo dialogue first then going for the hypno works too( if it helps(i doubt it) I know both dialogues are going to be bugged when npcs start talking before entering dialogue with my character).

5 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

You can change dialogue branch priorities and quest priorities to determine which comes up first. So, if you want the giggle dialogue to come up first you should set that branch to a higher priority.

Also, it might be worth making the giggle dialogue not appear for that specific NPC, just add a (GetIsId HypnoNPC != 1) condition to the dialogue.

K! Almost everything works fine for me(LE).

I hope you will come back sometime to continue working on this mod ^^.

Also i realy enjoyed Lyvvi quest line, i know its propably closed case but it could be cool to see a continuation of that evilish(i mean depends who you ask) ending where we could help Lyvvia to develop her new hobby even more.

trying this out mid playthru (I  know, I know, but game needed some humor added to it), and having one problem.  Doing quest with girl in College of Winterhold, my PC is "slutmarked".  It says the effect is to decrease magica regeneration by 30%, but actually it's stopped it cold.  I have tons of enchanted items on to make magica regenerate faster and they aren't having any effect and I'm getting no magica regeneration at all??

This is a bit too harsh on my mage character, I can handle -30% but no magica regeneration at all?

Playing with requiem, if that's relevant. 

1 hour ago, Lkopio said:

K! Almost everything works fine for me(LE).

I hope you will come back sometime to continue working on this mod ^^.

Also i realy enjoyed Lyvvi quest line, i know its propably closed case but it could be cool to see a continuation of that evilish(i mean depends who you ask) ending where we could help Lyvvia to develop her new hobby even more.

There's a small repeatable quest you can do for Lyvvie after her main quest to "help" her, but at the moment it's pretty unfinished (to be honest, I forgot about it and thought it was done). When I next update I'll fix it up.

47 minutes ago, MereFJ said:

trying this out mid playthru (I  know, I know, but game needed some humor added to it), and having one problem.  Doing quest with girl in College of Winterhold, my PC is "slutmarked".  It says the effect is to decrease magica regeneration by 30%, but actually it's stopped it cold.  I have tons of enchanted items on to make magica regenerate faster and they aren't having any effect and I'm getting no magica regeneration at all??

This is a bit too harsh on my mage character, I can handle -30% but no magica regeneration at all?

Playing with requiem, if that's relevant. 

Oh, yep, that's not right. I set a spell effect wrong and it stops magicka regen totally instead of slowing it. It'll be fixed in the next update too.