1 hour ago, JB. said:

@Heinz01  

During the mission "The Truce" you can end up wounded. Murphy can inject you with a stimpak if you ask him. Is there any valid option for those who play Horizon?

The other option is to use the cheat mode and become invulnerable to damage. 

Ah, i see, i tested it a minute ago let a feral at college square nearly beat me to death (like 2 hits) and got an unhelpful adrenaline injection :D

I think a "first aid kit" xx000806 would be a good option, because it heals HP and limbs, like vanilla stimpaks. Though this cannot be used while in combat, so it may just land in our inventory if forcequipped in combat (i tried it right now with "player.equipitem"). I would prefer that, as getting out of combat for healing is the usual way to go in horizon.

Another option would be a "combat stimpak" xx121d3e, but they do not help with limbs. These are also super rare and expensive.

I understand that it may seem confusing if murphy says "i inject you a stimpak" and some horizon players instead get a first aid kit, but this gets as close to a vanilla stimpak in one item (otherwise we would need combat stimpak + trauma kit)

Spoiler

image.jpeg.2282f32aa9eadf3956defcf6e3d329e0.jpeg

Edited by Heinz01
9 minutes ago, RuthlessOutlaw said:

does anyone have the solution on whats supposed to happen after you get your hair shaved off. like i was trapped and the only way i could free myself was through slm 14. but now the only people i can talk to are the slaves who basically tell me to shut up.

A threesome. Do you have Savage Cabbage up to date? Even if the scene fails you should get a warning.

Show me your AAF admin panel if you want, see what problem might have come up. 

Remember that in the first page you have the guide with the stages. In your case try this: 

SetStage _CS_Thorns 185 ; [Quest] Threesome **Apparently this stage failed you
SetStage _CS_Thorns 186 ; [Quest] Waking Up

Edited by JB.

i think for me i may have missed something or broken something. where the handcuffs supposed to be removed. i skipped the part where you followed the two raiders to where they were taking you and it said the quest was completed but nothing else is activating. i did what you said with the set stage but i get nothing as well. So i just set it to where nora woke up

4 minutes ago, Winchester-1973 said:

I got a problem (again). Walked with Gristle to Dwaynes office and we are standing now in front of Dwayne, but I can't speak with either of them (tried to reload but it didn't help) and I don't know what setstage it is.

A scene should start between Gristle and Dwayne. 

Type this:  SQV _CS_DC 

If it is "130", then enter this setstage to try to restart the scene. 

SetStage _CS_DC 130

41 minutes ago, Nuka Cherry said:

I think Previsibines Repair Pack (PRP) https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/46403 might cause problems with some areas (the fight in the cage). Load slavers after this for that mission (you will see missing textures in the world), otherwise the cage still has the two generators in it. After finishing, place slavers back in the lower order.

yeap prp have this problem but load order fix this (wryebush users a couple of mouse moves ) 
but prp in unsave category of mods )) 

Hey JB, loving the mod so far. The problem I'm running into however is that during the quest where you need to wait at the bus stop, a get an infinite black loading screen. Hitting esc doesn't even bring up the menu, I have to alt f4 to exit the game. The mod is pretty much at the bottom of my load order, and I'm basically running almost all the mods I run when playing your Nuka Ride along with the new ones you require and recommend. Never had/have an issue with Nuka Ride so its weird that I'm getting this issue. Running a profile on Vortex just for this mod, started from scratch and started the quest right out of the vault.

7 minutes ago, RuthlessOutlaw said:

any idea how to activate the next quest after the lucky quest is done

Let's see. 

I asked you for a screenshot of your AAF admin and you didn't send it to me, so I don't know how you expect me to help you.

Apparently you did a setstage from a previous quest when you were in the Whore House and it transported you to another location and absolutely everything is broken now. 

I suggest you restart the mod. 

8 minutes ago, Kalamaki22 said:

Fantastic, see ok with CBBE,, assume that is with asa cbbe not fusion girl. 

Want to use this but is it ok to use if you have killed Ack Ack, Demo or Red Tourette, for instance, or should all gang bosses be alive?

Love Nukaride, so really want to use this.

Yes, I need to rephrase my "Hard Requirement" better. I put the link of the outfit in its cbbe and fg version, you can use any of them. 

There are missions to visit rival gangs and my mod looks for camps that have a living boss, so there won't be problems if some are dead because there are other bases or sometimes there are already other secondary bosses. 

Just check that Corvega is not "cleared". Must be fully populated. 

Edited by JB.
5 minutes ago, KryperCreeping said:

Hey JB, loving the mod so far. The problem I'm running into however is that during the quest where you need to wait at the bus stop, a get an infinite black loading screen. Hitting esc doesn't even bring up the menu, I have to alt f4 to exit the game. The mod is pretty much at the bottom of my load order, and I'm basically running almost all the mods I run when playing your Nuka Ride along with the new ones you require and recommend. Never had/have an issue with Nuka Ride so its weird that I'm getting this issue. Running a profile on Vortex just for this mod, started from scratch and started the quest right out of the vault.

You are not the first with that problem. I suggest you, before sitting on the bench, make a save. 

What happens next is that the game transports you to different points in the bus station. It seems to be a hit or miss thing right now. 

So if it fails again try to load the save you made. At least until I catch the culprit.

Wow, I remember asking about something roughly in this direction sometime shortly after Nuka Ride came out and you said you'd do it, this however is much more than I ever thought would happen.

Working flawless so far (using the updated esp, the original one had the issue described by some other posters) and I am very impressed. Keep it up!

17 minutes ago, JB. said:

You are not the first with that problem. I suggest you, before sitting on the bench, make a save. 

What happens next is that the game transports you to different points in the bus station. It seems to be a hit or miss thing right now. 

So if it fails again try to load the save you made. At least until I catch the culprit.

It black screens for every teleport and asks a question, which is hidden by the black screen. Hitting "e" then F5, F9 will clear the black screen. OR... keep doing it until you need to return to the house. If you have an FPS counter turned on it's pretty easy to tell when a question pops up.

Basically, the screen isn't clearing before the popup is triggered.

I am immediately encountering issue where collar is getting constantly equipped and unequipped during initial scene, which causes pc to be shocked by it and then she dies (or with combat-strip lite just keeps getting shocked till end of times). I am leaving here load order in case there is an interest in investigating it. If I find something myself I will share an update.

loadorder.txt

5 minutes ago, truman1990 said:

I am immediately encountering issue where collar is getting constantly equipped and unequipped during initial scene, which causes pc to be shocked by it and then she dies (or with combat-strip lite just keeps getting shocked till end of times). I am leaving here load order in case there is an interest in investigating it. If I find something myself I will share an update.

loadorder.txt 5.42 kB · 0 downloads

I am suspecting a problem with the slots. You have a patch modifying the RH collar slot. 

Try disabling these two mods to test. 

RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp

BTW, I don't see that you have AWKCR installed, that patch is redundant. 

31 minutes ago, JB. said:

I am suspecting a problem with the slots. You have a patch modifying the RH collar slot. 

Try disabling these two mods to test. 

RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp
RealHandcuffs_DD_Compatibility.esp

BTW, I don't see that you have AWKCR installed, that patch is redundant. 

I dunno why it includes RealHandcuffs_AWKCR_Compatibility.esp in load order since i have it disabled (and I do not use AWKCR) however I will try with that other one. What I can tell you is that when I use Complex Sorter (from FALL UI sorter family) only ExoSlave and Wastelander Gloves are modified via "sorter" (CS) Collar is not modified by any sorters. (Checked in FO4Edit)

I get also an information that "SLAVES CANNOT USE ARMOR" so it probably recognizes collar as armor. (After turning DD_Compatibility.esp)

And Slave Collar unequipped, proceeding to kill... something something

Edited by truman1990

Hi @ all!

First of all i want to thank JB. for creating Mods like Nuka Ride, had a lot of fun with it!

I've tested Commonwealth Slavers and i am stuck in the first scene after Murphy tatooes the player and tells her that this will be the start of her new life.

I can talk with both raiders but nothing happenz after, standing there cuffed.

Any ideas?

best regards 

9 minutes ago, Fallo87 said:

Hi @ all!

First of all i want to thank JB. for creating Mods like Nuka Ride, had a lot of fun with it!

I've tested Commonwealth Slavers and i am stuck in the first scene after Murphy tatooes the player and tells her that this will be the start of her new life.

I can talk with both raiders but nothing happenz after, standing there cuffed.

Any ideas?

best regards 

Open console and type: SetStage _CS_Thorns 135