Patreon Support Has Moved to SubscribeStar!

Patreon has removed LoversLab's creator account due to guideline issues. Their reasoning for removing our account made sense within their rules and was long overdue, so no hard feelings toward the people at Patreon for this move.

As a result of this, previous Patreon supporters will have their account group reverted to the default non-supporter group starting on December 1st.

Should you wish to continue supporting the site and maintaining your supporter status, or start doing so... A SubscribeStar account has been created so that you may do just that. The tiers have been reworked somewhat from what we used with Patreon and are still subject to change as things remain in flux.

You can find our new SubscribeStar account at:

https://subscribestar.adult/loverslab

• Ashal changed the title to Patreon Support Has Moved to SubscribeStar!

Do you get only a limited number of tags to put under your banner on the new site?   You have number of Paradox mods that I get here (CKII and III, Stellias).    I know Sims4 pays the freight, but I figured those games that have individual forums (specifically Paradox since I play a lot of Crusaders King II) would be good tags as well.    However, I don't know how well those tags will help in people finding LL so.....maybe best to leave it as is.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't blame creators from wanting to get away from Patreon, and it's good to see them getting some competition.

I've been a supporter on Patreon, and will continue to support the site, but is LL also considering any other similar subscription type sites, such as Utreon or Parallel Economy?  I ask because I'm trying to set up the least amount of new accounts possible.  While I disliked Patreon and the power they held, at least it was convenient having everyone in the same place and only needing one account.

23 hours ago, travelmedic said:

I can't blame creators from wanting to get away from Patreon, and it's good to see them getting some competition.

I've been a supporter on Patreon, and will continue to support the site, but is LL also considering any other similar subscription type sites, such as Utreon or Parallel Economy?  I ask because I'm trying to set up the least amount of new accounts possible.  While I disliked Patreon and the power they held, at least it was convenient having everyone in the same place and only needing one account.

Right now only Subscribestar.

Also Pixiv and Fanbox are removing support for sites similar to this one, sadly.

We will go on for a while with Subscribestar that seems to be stable (but really bad conditions to get the money.)

If there will be any future changes they will be communicated.

• 1 month later...
Spoiler
1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Adverts seem to have returned for me, i'm signed up to subscribestar with same user i had on patreon, that meant to happen?

Just happened to me as well, noticed ads on the phone and that my cut says members now. This morning/early afternoon everything was fine.

Edited by Krolista
added a letter

All previous supporters where reverted to normal members, as I mentioned would happen in the main post above:

As a result of this, previous Patreon supporters will have their account group reverted to the default non-supporter group starting on December 1st.

I just reverted all the old supporters today, 20 days past from what was mentioned.

So if your supporting on the new SubscribeStar and haven't messaged me to get your account upgraded, your supporter status won't have carried over. But just message me and I'll upgrade your account asap to the new SubscribeStar group.

SubscribeStar doesn't share subscriber emails with the creator unless that user has enabled "Allow your Creators to see your email address" in their account settings. As a result, I have no easy way of automating account upgrades by matching email accounts between subscribestar supporters and loverslab accounts. Until I can get an API login setup with subscribestar to automate it, supporters will need to message me after subscribing so I can manually verify and upgrade them.

• 3 weeks later...

I would be happy to renew the "subscription" I was a long paying member. But I'm not sure about the "Credit Card Payment only"

To be honest, this Website looks very unpolished. I simply do not trust them to give them my Credit Card. (i basically never use my Card or spread the info)

Does someone know a website to set a virtual Credit card with a limit in between?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 4:33 AM, Ashal said:

Until I can get an API login setup with subscribestar to automate it, supporters will need to message me after subscribing so I can manually verify and upgrade them.

Message you on LL or on SS? (Late to the party and didn't notice the announcement sooner... shame on me!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2023 at 4:16 AM, chad6o said:

I tried, keep up support but they won't take paypal, and yea I friggen hate pp too, but it's my only option. Sorry.

You can add your card directly to SubscribeStar if you have account services like Nubank or Mercado Pago.

Never been a fan of subscriptions I have donated and will again if there is a way to do it is there a way?

@woodsman30

You can send them tips in the subscribestar page.

Edited by yukitokuroya
Add reply to Woodsman30
  • 2 months later...
16 hours ago, Psalam said:

Please read the very first post in the Thread.

i did, it doesnt explained, it just says due to guideline issues. I was just curious to know what specific issues triggered this decision from Patreon.

In the end, my main reason for asking, was to know if their reasons can make them remove other's patreons too, when it's related to LoversLab .

If LoversLab is banned or removed from Patreon, does it means it can cause issues to modders from LoversLab who have a Patreon? ..

10 hours ago, puss2puss said:

i did, it doesnt explained, it just says due to guideline issues. I was just curious to know what specific issues triggered this decision from Patreon.

In the end, my main reason for asking, was to know if their reasons can make them remove other's patreons too, when it's related to LoversLab .

If LoversLab is banned or removed from Patreon, does it means it can cause issues to modders from LoversLab who have a Patreon? ..

An association with LL has not, to date, been an issue for modders.

That said, until Patreon felt that it did, LL did not violate their guidelines for years.