Auds Multi-coloured Kink Shop

2 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

Everybody who installs the mod and plays the mod knows what it's about

Its a rollplaying game. Its not about what the Player knows, its about what the (naive) character gets trickt into thinking.

3 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

It should be non consensual.

I agree. But i consider getting tricked into a latex suit that slowly turns you into a sexdoll noncon. 
I like a naive char getting tricked.

Vor 7 Minuten sagte Spacedock:

Nun, ich dachte, der Punkt des zweistufigen Designs des Anzugs und ein großer Teil der Handlung dieses Projekts ist die langsame Transformation von einem unschuldigen, aber sexy aussehenden Kleidungsstück zu einem Sexpuppenanzug.
In Ihrem Vorschlag gäbe es keinen Grund dafür, dass der Anzug zunächst unschuldig aussieht und sich dann langsam verwandelt.

well - very, very early - so in the beginning there should only be the "evil" doll suit anyway

then some users wanted to make a "normal" fetish latex suit at the same time - which could serve as a replacement for the (very moderate) suit of the DD devices

which then brought up the idea of bringing this "fetish" suit into play to "lure" the victim
to have more options than just "heroine opens box and triggers trap"

5 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

which then brought up the idea of bringing this "fetish" suit into play to "lure" the victim
to have more options than just "heroine opens box and triggers trap"

Well I still verry much like the concept of the inocent suit slowly transforming into the final sexsuit. 
I distincly remember there was als a discussion that som sexual acts like giving a handjob ccould get your hand stuck in the handjob position.
Honestly this sequence of Luring In and getting slowly corrupted is the main appeal of this project to me. 
Its about the way you get to the destination as much, or maybe more than the actual destination (sexsuit) itself.

Just now, Spacedock said:

Well I still verry much like the concept of the inocent suit slowly transforming into the final sexsuit. 
I distincly remember there was als a discussion that som sexual acts like giving a handjob ccould get your hand stuck in the handjob position.
Honestly this sequence of Luring In and getting slowly corrupted is the main appeal of this project to me. 
Its about the way you get to the destination as much, or maybe more than the actual destination (sexsuit) itself.

Loose German translation for @Miauzi:
Sorry, du @Miauzi hast mich auf Deutsch zietirt, hatte ich nicht auf dem Schirm. Irgentwie habe ich das Gefühl 50% hier sind eh deutsche.
Ich habe gestern das gesamte Forum vorne bis hinten durchgelesen. Meiner Meinung nach war es nach der anfangsphase bis jetzt immer die idee eine langsame Transformation von einer Sexy aber Ungefährlich aussehenden Suit zu einer Sex suit am ende zu erzählen. Wir haben die "Inocent" version jetzt ja schon und es währe doof die wegzuwerfen. Meiner meinung nach ist das interessanteste an diesem ganzen Projekt die Lagsame Korruption des Spielers durch die Suit.

Sorry for the german but I though this part would not mashine translate good from english back to german.

Vor 10 Minuten sagte Spacedock:

Nun, ich mag immer noch sehr das Konzept des unschuldigen Anzugs, der sich langsam in den endgültigen Sexanzug verwandelt.
Ich erinnere mich genau, dass es auch eine Diskussion gab, dass einige sexuelle Handlungen wie das Geben eines Handjobs dazu führen könnten, dass Ihre Hand in der Handjob-Position stecken bleibt.
Ehrlich gesagt, ist diese Sequenz von Anlocken und langsamem Verderben der Hauptanreiz dieses Projekts für mich.
Es geht um den Weg zum Ziel genauso viel oder vielleicht mehr als um das eigentliche Ziel (Sexanzug) selbst.

there can also be another way -> how do I get out again?

this can also run through various intermediate stages (with development of the suit) - from pure massive compulsion to ultimately a cooperation - which may lead to a symbiosis - in the suit (a "living being") and the player a "common" body divide
similar to SL-Parasite the "Chaurus Queen"

Addendum:

the slow gradual transformation affected the already fully equipped sex doll suit - it was about a malus-bonus system which developed in stages

after all, you have to fight in the suit - somehow
(and here everyone has other ideas and suggestions so far)

I then asked the question - does the sex-doll suit turn into a (special) Dwemer suit in a fight - there is a mod that has been used so far, in which you are tied up in such a suit

actually everything is still open

Edited by Miauzi

@Miauzi
The Suit that @audholactualy made seams like the inocent version, isn't it? 

Some concept from whay back that i realy liked was the idea that parts of the suit become transparent after the PC orgasms for the first time. 
Maybe first it's just the clevage triangel, then there is but clevage and the lower belly gets transparent. Than the boobs and finaly the entire suit.

Edited by Spacedock
18 minutes ago, Miauzi said:

there can also be another way -> how do I get out again?

this can also run through various intermediate stages (with development of the suit) - from pure massive compulsion to ultimately a cooperation - which may lead to a symbiosis - in the suit (a "living being") and the player a "common" body divide
similar to SL-Parasite the "Chaurus Queen"

Addendum:

the slow gradual transformation affected the already fully equipped sex doll suit - it was about a malus-bonus system which developed in stages

after all, you have to fight in the suit - somehow
(and here everyone has other ideas and suggestions so far)

I then asked the question - does the sex-doll suit turn into a (special) Dwemer suit in a fight - there is a mod that has been used so far, in which you are tied up in such a suit

actually everything is still open

I thought your ideas are protected by a copyright by now, why you came back and started posting in here again? Trying to be a dictator again?

I don't wanna start to argue, but ppl are quoting and posting in german again, and it's getting annoying. I thought ppl shouldn't do that anymore.

A new year and everything is forgotten or how this works?

Sorry im just curious, it's weird. I don't want wanna start a fight or something, i am really just curious.

Edit: I mean seriously a copyright?

Edited by Mexicola88
Vor 9 Minuten sagte Spacedock:

@Miau
Der Anzug, den @audhol gemacht hat, sieht tatsächlich aus wie die unschuldige Version, nicht wahr?

Ein Konzept von damals, das mir sehr gut gefallen hat, war die Idee, dass Teile des Anzugs nach den PC-Orgasmen zum ersten Mal transparent werden.
Vielleicht ist es zuerst nur das Dekolleté-Dreieck, dann gibt es nur noch Dekolleté und der Unterbauch wird durchsichtig. Dann die Brüste und schließlich der ganze Anzug.

The "normal" version was actually created first - it seemed like the easier way
there are quite a few ready-made models for the "evil" version - like
- constricted breasts
- massive plugs for anus and vagina

for the mouth, however, there were only suggestions - quasi examples from fetish magazines or internet shops

Sorry,

@mauzi has quoted a Mashine translation of one of my posts. Everyting i said in german is also in english in the quoted origional post by me. 
I just wanted to help someone who used mashine translation. I didnt mean to trigger you @Mexicola88.

@NoirXiaoba I also didn't mean to start a fight over that discussion, i just was, well discussing the issue.

7 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I swear to the almighty Goddess, if you start fighting about as insignificant a detail as involuntarily/voluntarily again, I'm f*cking done.

Edited by Spacedock
Just now, Spacedock said:

Sorry,

@mauzi has quoted a Mashine translated of one of my posts. Everyting i said in german is also in english in the quoted origional post by me. 
I just wanted to help someone who used mashine translation. I didnt mean to trigger you @Mexicola88.

Not me, it has been decided that all type english only from now on.

I also did that and answered german a few times to that person, but that made that person type german, and then it got annoying for the non german ppl here. I mean it's an international forum and ppl maybe should just strictly stick to english.

4 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

Not me, it has been decided that all type english only from now on.

I also did that and answered german a few times to that person, but that made that person type german, and then it got annoying for the non german ppl here. I mean it's an international forum and ppl maybe should just strictly stick to english.

No problem.

So where were we.

FFS JUST STOP

@Miauzi you upset a lot of people with your comments before, I'm happy you've decided to come back but I think an apology to all of us is the least you could do. We all put lots of work and time into this thread and idea not only you. Just making new comments pretending nothing happened is not going to cut it sorry.

@Mexicola88 There is no need to stir things up, you are not the karma police of this thread and to be fair some of your comments both towards me and others in the past have been bordeline agreesive and insulting.

16 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I swear to the almighty Goddess, if you start fighting about as insignificant a detail as involuntarily/voluntarily again, I'm f*cking done.

Yep you and me both, like what a great example of how to work as a team.

14 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Not the wording I would choose but I second this. If it goes of the rails again for something this small I will create a PM thread and invite select people to continue the progress. 

14 minutes ago, audhol said:

@Mexicola88 There is no need to stir things up, you are not the karma police of this thread and to be fair some of your comments both towards me and others in the past have been bordeline agreesive and insulting.

Yeah i should apologize for that, i got an alcohol problem that i try to get under control this year. I sometimes just drink too much, and then i post the weirdest shit, not just here, in other forums too. Yeah i don't know, it's a fucking addiction im working on it, gonna go into long term therapy soon. I hope i can get this shit behind me. Well some ppl just have issues.

I mean the years 2020, 2021 and 2022 weren't really good years, i guess we all had our problems one way or another. Im glad at least the pandemic is mostly over now. At least one good thing after all this time.

Edit: I stopped smoking 10 weeks ago, and i can beat the fucking alcohl too. Well at least i hope so. Not trying to justify my BS, but that's the way it is.

Edited by Mexicola88
5 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

Yeah i should apologize for that, i got an alcohol problem that i try to get under control this year. I sometimes just drink too much, and then i post the weirdest shit, not just here, in other forums too. Yeah i don't know, it's a fucking addiction im working on it, gonna go into long term therapy soon. I hope i can get this shit behind me. Well some ppl just have issues.

I mean the years 2020, 2021 and 2022 weren't really good years, i guess we all had our problems one way or another. Im glad at least the pandemic is mostly over now. At least one good thing after all this time.

Edit: I stopped smoking 10 weeks ago, and i can beat the fucking alcohl too. Well at least i hope so. Not trying to justify my BS, but that's the way it is.

Thank you, that took some balls to admit your errors and weakness.

Apology accepted 100%

We all have issues buddy, good luck dealing with yours.

14 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

o7

No hard feelings, lets get back to the virtual kink and maybe another question:

Why would some old dwemmer or dollmaker produce a dollsuit like that?

Here is my idea:

The dollsuit was origenonaly designed to be presented as a gift (the inocent version) to a prudish and snoby/bratty princess as some sort of revenge plot or maybe to dethrone a unpopular princess by tarnishing her reputation.

Edited by Spacedock
Spelling

Also an additional Idea for the finished suit:
There should be a set of acessorys toys and restraints that can be equiped or unequipt like normal devious devices (unlike the suit) that maybe gif special effect:

I was thinking about:
1. a underboob corsett

2. a setof anclecuffs

3. a set of cuffs

4. a choker with frills made out of latex that says somthing like Slut/Slave/Sissy/Princes/...

5. a posture collar made out of latex and metall, perhaps also with the degrading text

These item would just be designed to fit together with the suit. Those items could be gatherd after the transformation pice by pice.

2 hours ago, naaitsab said:

The material get's sticky and liquid and grabs her hand, arm, torso and in a few seconds her entire body is covered with it. Resulting in her wearing the suit she just touched. Moddeling for this will be quite PIA so I think it will be the classic fade to black with a messagebox popup?

This idea got my juices flowing, I think I could make an animated nif that looks like slime slowly taking over the body and transforming into the base catsuit.

Also if you could make a stage that removes player controll during the time of the animated nif I could make an idle that the PC is trying to shake off the slime as it slowly takes over her body.

You got my vote for the quest start if we could pull that off.

So you would need to make a scene starting the moment the pc opens the chest, we remove controll of the player and show the pc opening the chest, the slime flying from the chest onto the pc's body, the slime taking over whilst the pc struggles untill finaly it ecomes the catsuit then controll is returned.

I think I could handle evereything else if you could make the quest scene with the correct timings.

3 minutes ago, Spacedock said:

There should be a set of acessorys toys and restraints that can be equiped or unequipt like normal devious devices (unlike the suit) that maybe gif special effect:

I was thinking about:
1. a underboob corsett

2. a setof anclecuffs

3. a set of cuffs

4. a choker with frills made out of latex that says somthing like Slut/Slave/Sissy/Princes/...

5. a posture collar made out of latex and metall, perhaps also with the degrading text

underboob corset is already in the works

also there is a hood that has already been discussed , maybe you werent around at the time we talked about it but its coming

not sure about cuffs, it kinda comes back to a traditional DD set if we add ankle and wrist cuffs

remember the origional idea is to create a living sexdoll so I'm not sure cuffs are appropriate

Vor 28 Minuten sagte audhol:

Diese Idee brachte meine Säfte zum Fließen, ich glaube, ich könnte einen animierten NIF machen, der aussieht, als würde Schleim langsam den Körper übernehmen und sich in den Basis-Catsuit verwandeln.

Auch wenn Sie eine Bühne machen könnten, die die Spielerkontrolle während der Zeit des animierten NIF entfernt, könnte ich im Leerlauf sagen, dass der PC versucht, den Schleim abzuschütteln, während er langsam ihren Körper übernimmt.

Du hast meine Stimme für den Queststart bekommen, wenn wir das hinbekommen.

Sie müssten also eine Szene machen, die in dem Moment beginnt, in dem der PC die Truhe öffnet, wir entziehen dem Spieler die Kontrolle und zeigen, wie der PC die Truhe öffnet, wie der Schleim von der Truhe auf den Körper des PCs fliegt, der Schleim übernimmt, während der PC kämpft bis es endlich aus dem Catsuit kommt, dann wird die Kontrolle zurückgegeben.

Ich denke, ich könnte alles andere erledigen, wenn Sie die Questszene mit dem richtigen Timing machen könnten.

there is something like that in the mod "Rubber Facility" - so one of the two main solutions - you fall into a pool and get covered with "ooze".

maybe have a look

42 minutes ago, audhol said:

This idea got my juices flowing, I think I could make an animated nif that looks like slime slowly taking over the body and transforming into the base catsuit.

Also if you could make a stage that removes player controll during the time of the animated nif I could make an idle that the PC is trying to shake off the slime as it slowly takes over her body.

You got my vote for the quest start if we could pull that off.

So you would need to make a scene starting the moment the pc opens the chest, we remove controll of the player and show the pc opening the chest, the slime flying from the chest onto the pc's body, the slime taking over whilst the pc struggles untill finaly it ecomes the catsuit then controll is returned.

I think I could handle evereything else if you could make the quest scene with the correct timings.

Disabling control, going to third person and equipping an armor with your special NIF should be no problem. Properly aligning actors in scene's is a bit of a PIA even when using xheadermarkers so I'm more geared towards having the suit lay down on a big dwemer table and on the 'activate' event the party starts.

I also like this approach a lot more than the self equipping because I feel it's truly something else. We could implement the boots and gloves in a more voluntary way as part of a fake solution to remove the suit or something? As 'our' way and the self equiping crew seems a bit 50-50 at the moment.

Edited by naaitsab