Auds Multi-coloured Kink Shop

Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of using vanilla NPC in Devious quests.

I also think locking vanilla NPCs in Doll Suit would sooner or later conflict with vanilla quests, or make the whole vanilla experience a little... disconnected.

In my opinion, the best approach to the topic would be to create original NPCs for this quest.

I see the story more or less like this:

You get a message inviting you to some location. There are two bodyguards standing in front of the door, who will only let you in if you give yourself to them here and now. After the sex scene, the door is unlocked and you can enter the dungeon where its owner is waiting for you.

The dungeon should be more in the atmosphere of an exclusive club than a crude torture chamber IMO, this mod could be useful:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/24205-jaxonz-furnishings-fw-bdsm-furnitureforniphilia/

The dungeon master is an NPC, who I have provisionally named Doll Collector. After the dialogue starts, the PC gets an offer: for 10k septim she will put on *this* outfit and dance for the Collector. If you agree, you get another offer - you can collect your 10k here and now, or for another 90k spend another week in this outfit.

The condition, however, is that you give up all your weapons, armour and everything that makes you an adventurer. For one week, you are just eye candy for the citizens of Skyrim.

When the week is up, you go to collect your money. You are given 100k, as per your contract, and ask to take off your outfit. The Collector then informs you that removing the outfit was never an option and it is now your body and you are the new doll in the collection.

From then on, the quest can be built upwards.

Why? First of all, I'm a fan of the 'hell of your own making' scenario - the player has to consciously make a series of decisions that position them in the desired situation.

Another thing - I think the costume should drastically affect the style of gameplay and ultimately make the PC what it is - a helpless doll. This would require some thought, but I think the outfit should basically make any kind of combat impossible and make the ability to survive dependent on some kind of item that would be summoned by the outfit, such as a dildo wand, summoned with a lesser power, that enables the conjuration of the Puppet Defender.

1 hour ago, CaptainJ03 said:

Yes, he's pissed and won't come back.

Shame, you give great feedback and have some good ideas, if you change your mind we'll still be here.

28 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I re-iterate from my first archivar posting: "PLEASE KEEP CONTRIBUTIONS BRIEF!"

Thank you for your understanding.

angry tom cat GIF

Edited by audhol
7 minutes ago, kapibar said:

First of all, I'm a fan of the 'hell of your own making' scenario - the player has to consciously make a series of decisions that position them in the desired situation.

Another thing - I think the costume should drastically affect the style of gameplay and ultimately make the PC what it is - a helpless doll. This would require some thought, but I think the outfit should basically make any kind of combat impossible and make the ability to survive dependent on some kind of item

yeah I also like this kind of approach that it is completely gamechanging, I dont think many other people do though, perhaps there could be some kind of hardcore mode in the MCM?

4 minutes ago, audhol said:

yeah I also like this kind of approach that it is completely gamechanging, I dont think many other people do though, perhaps there could be some kind of hardcore mode in the MCM?

Well, most people get hooked on the aesthetic aspect of fetish mods, but at the same time they want to realise their power fantasy. For me, it's odd in that I wouldn't be able to take a heroine encased in a latex outfit seriously, and I certainly wouldn't consider her a fully sane person. I guess the only mod that has comprehensively addressed the issue of a weak and helpless heroine is Monoman, and even with all the Survival's debuffs, the game still doesn't allow you to be a completely vulnerable character.

21 minutes ago, kapibar said:

Well, most people get hooked on the aesthetic aspect of fetish mods, but at the same time they want to realise their power fantasy. For me, it's odd in that I wouldn't be able to take a heroine encased in a latex outfit seriously, and I certainly wouldn't consider her a fully sane person. I guess the only mod that has comprehensively addressed the issue of a weak and helpless heroine is Monoman, and even with all the Survival's debuffs, the game still doesn't allow you to be a completely vulnerable character.

yeah mono did it good but SLS is a real marmite job, thoose that like it love it but lots think its a buggy over(under)powering mess "I want my pc to be a bimboslutwhorebigboobiebigasscumaddictedboundgurlcow but that 5% debuff to conjouration means I can't singlehandedly take down a dragon, your mods a shitshow"

5 minutes ago, audhol said:

yeah mono did it good but SLS is a real marmite job, thoose that like it love it but lots think its a buggy over(under)powering mess "I want my pc to be a bimboslutwhorebigboobiebigasscumaddictedboundgurlcow but that 5% debuff to conjouration means I can't singlehandedly take down a dragon, your mods a shitshow"

Exactly. Which - at least in my opinion - is absolutely ridiculous. I never understood how this kind of people can make it work in their heads - one minute they take down dragons like toddlers, but a mere moment later they get raped by some bum in Solitude. I always found this extremely problematic continuity-wise.

19 minutes ago, kapibar said:

one minute they take down dragons like toddlers

The entire "kill all the dragons" story in Skyrim is shit anyway. It's like with Oblivion back when. First dragon is "WOAH", second is "yeah, still fun", and as soon as you get the Dragonrend shout, it gets old really fast. Just for some reason now people like it? Probably the power fantasy kapibar mentioned.

More on-topic: I like the "hell of your own making" idea, I'm not a fan of the "completely helpless" part of it, though. Skyrim's follower system just isn't build well enough to cope with something like that. Even Bound Cities (RIP), SLUTS and DCur have options in their MCM to disable bonds during combat for that very reason. In order to make followers at least somewhat useful you have to command them - which would contradict kapibar's understandable remark that no-one would take a heroine in latex seriously.

2 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Skyrim's follower system just isn't build well enough to cope with something like that

I disagree. I've been using SLS with rather ridiculous misogyny settings, plus I purposely build my character incorrectly, so they basically have no firepower on their own. With just AFT followers are more than enough to make every fight managable, despite the misogyny setting that (in theory) makes female followers a lot weaker. The key here is TK Dodge and having enough stamina to actually avoid incoming attacks. But since the character is a bimbo, having high stamina for sexual purposes makes sense roleplay-wise. Also, with Sanguine's Rose you're able to clear entire bandit camp if you do what weak girls do - hide and avoid damage.

And you don't have to command followers, simply equip them with proper gear and just have them next to you. They don't always attack as they should, but at some point they will catch on and do what needs to be done. Plus, having a follower by your side makes roleplaying a little more... realistic. I just assume most NPCs are talking to the follower, as the useless slut is obviously just a servant.

26 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

More on-topic: I like the "hell of your own making" idea, I'm not a fan of the "completely helpless" part of it, though.

So heres an idea I had, what if the suit contained the souls of all its previous victims?

@NoirXiaoba I'm being good and making bullet points so no scolding for me please,

1) Stamina and magicka reduced to zero

2) ALL Spells removed forbidden to carry any weapons or armor

3) Performing acts (all optional in the MCM to suit more or less sexytime) demanded by the suit gives a base lets say 20 magicka 

4) Suit will try to push limits of wearer by demanding more lewd acts as time goes on in promise of more magicka

5) In combat player can cast special spell to be transformed into one of the previous wearers by harnessing their soul trapped in the suit for x amount of time using magika

6) Suit and player transform into said previous victim

7) Starting off maybe only a low powered mage or warrior are accesible (suit will demand more compliance from wearer to unlock further transformations)

? The mage could be like a sexy bound mage that has high magicka regen and a few spells and the warrior similar with high stamina regen (lol it wont let me do an ? and keeps making it cool face)

9) Using transforms weakens the players individuality and causes the suit to have a bigger hold over them, x transforms = next suit stage

10) Next suit stage unlocks more powerfull transforms but requires more compliance to the suits demands

11) Player must balance desire for more powerfull transforms against the complete compliance to the suit and its demands for ever increasing lewdness

30 minutes ago, audhol said:

In terms of SLSO you mean, well it could buff stamina regen when in an SL scene.

Regen would do little good when the cap is in the toilet. But SLSO is only part of it, the real problem would be actually moving. Without the ability to run, travelling is an extreme pain in the ass. And in combat, you'd actually be dead. Being weak is one thing, making the game exhausting to play is something else.

Also, removing all the spells would also be a problem. You can't complete certain quests without spells (for example College quests). So it's rather risky.

20 minutes ago, kapibar said:

And in combat, you'd actually be dead. Being weak is one thing, making the game exhausting to play is something else.

You didnt read what I wrote correctly, in combat you transform into one of the captured souls but only if youve done what the suit asks.

also

3 hours ago, kapibar said:

but I think the outfit should basically make any kind of combat impossible and make the ability to survive dependent on some kind of item that would be summoned by the outfit

TV gif. Barney Rubble from Flintstones stares off confused in the snow as he scratches the top of his head.

24 minutes ago, kapibar said:

You can't complete certain quests without spells (for example College quests). So it's rather risky.

Also

2 hours ago, kapibar said:

Well, most people get hooked on the aesthetic aspect of fetish mods, but at the same time they want to realise their power fantasy. For me, it's odd in that I wouldn't be able to take a heroine encased in a latex outfit seriously, and I certainly wouldn't consider her a fully sane person.

Mandy Moore Reaction GIF by TLC

I'm not saying we have to use this idea just that your arguments against are exactly what you said you didnt agree with.?

@audhol Logged. ^^ Even if I predict @naaitsab will have a field day with the complexity of some of the ideas - transforming into previous wearers, for example, sounds tricky to implement.

@kapibar I read a lot of stuff in here that'd make the game unneccessarily difficult or outright impossible. I just re-played the "Chloe" quest from DCur and being put in Devious Shackles by Nazeem reduced walking speed to less than a crawl. I couldn't pull through, I had to terminate the quest. It would've taken me real world HOURS to get from Whiterun to the Dollmaker's shop in Dawnstar, quick travel and travel by cart disabled. Bound and helpless with steep debuffs, stuck with Chloe as my follower and her being bound as well. Wherever this mod leads, breaking the gameplay loop that fundamentally would suck every fun out of it.

Edith: I actually like the idea of transforming into different souls. It'd force me to leave my comfort zone and try game styles I never used before.

That said: we're just spitballing at the moment. Balancing will have to wait for alpha testing.

Edited by NoirXiaoba

Huge thanks to @portableyou for both the inspiration and the time spent to get it working for me.

The trapped souls within the suit are showing the player what the suit requires them to do,

can create various cubemaps for each task that is only deisplayed at certain points.

Still only a WIP neads more refinement

3 minutes ago, audhol said:

Still only a WIP neads more refinement

Oof, that's trippy. I get the idea, I just prefer the solid, maybe transparent version. It's kinda sad, that there's no way to change the colour of, let's say, the seams during runtime without loading different outfits entirely. Maybe it could be implemented with some kind of subtle aura instead?

@audhol my logic isn't very complicated. Stamina's main purpose in combat when you have no damage output is for evasive maneuvering. When you have no ability to deal damage AND avoid it - you're dead. Simple as that. Transformation is fine and all, but in order for it to work, you would actually need time to activate it. In my experience it is nearly impossible when dealing with fast enemies like sabrecats or archers. So with no maneuvering, there's a very fat chance you'd be dead before the fight has even started. Summoned item is a different thing, because you can have it on you and activate it. But quite frankly without evasion this too wouldn't work. Like I said, I have a ton of experience playing very weak character and even with follower, the PC is the one that walks in the front and detects enemies. Imagine walking into a bunch of hostiles without having the ability to run/roll away. Before friendly NPC's have time to react, you're already a bloodstain on the floor. So either the suit buffs health to ridiculous levels, or you have plenty of stamina. I don't see how the transformation can save your bottock when it leaves you completely vulnerable for at least 1-2 seconds.

4 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Even if I predict @naaitsab will have a field day with the complexity of some of the ideas - transforming into previous wearers, for example, sounds tricky to implement.

I'm not sure it would be all that complicated as it could all be done within the nif of equiped items then adding buffs that only apply incombat, might require some custom animations though. Possibly if it got to higher levels it could be things like that meatshield mod with the poor girl trapped on the todger of some troll or like mia mentioned right at the start the dwemer thingy with the hands and legs attached. We could come up with plenty of tormented twisted yet powerfull transformations.

In Bullet points*:

Idea for a Questline:

Part1:

Quest 1:
-Start first quest after reciving a Letter after completing Fit for a Jarl

-Taarin sents the player to a dwemer ruin that contains a old latex workshop of a dwemer master craftsman to retrive a box with the suit and a book

- Vanilla reward

Quest 2:
- Taarin helps the player into the suit, this is a two person affair (to make the following more stealthy

- The player Paradedes the inert suit arround Solitude

- When the player returns the suit (or at least part of it) can not be removed. I suggest the ziper just wont open

Quest 3:
-The player searches for a Bard or Mage that can translate the dwemer book and hands it over

Interlude:
- When the Player sleeps the next time, both the currier is triggert and the next transformation stage ist advanced

- The player learns from the old dwemer book about the creator of the suit. The old dwemer seams to have research notes all over skyrim.

Part 2:

- In this part the player can find books (mc Guffins) that each tell a story that has to do with the crafting of the suit or master crafter (Failded prototypes, Intent, How is it powerd, some eastereggs for other kink mods).

Option A:

- I would just use the add loot item to random boss chest system from vanilla skyrim. This would then tie in with a potential combat system

Option B:

- Use static locations and hand crafted Quests

- Some Books could be placed inside someonces house and can be optaind via either a social encounter (this route involves sex), or by breaking in and stealing the thing. [I like idea of @NoirXiaoba of avoidable sex, but doing the path that includes sex (what is what the suit wants) should be the more obvious and "easier" path.

-Some items could be placed in dungeons, wich would force some "obstruced" fighting

-Some Items can maybe be optained from a faction (mages guild, greybeards, etc.) but sex could be bypassed if one has completed the may quest for the faction.

The researcher:

- I like the idea that during part 2 the bard/mage who initialy translated the book would become a sort of researcher that is interested in the history of the dwemer and their latex based tech.

-The researcher would be initialy not interested in the topic but would warm up during part 2 and discover that she has a latex kink.

- After collecting each mcguffin the PC goes back to the reseacher that with each translated book becomms a little closer to accepting/dircovering her new fetish. Maybe she will also dress kinkier ... just to get in the dwemer mindset, nothing kinky here. Just science, but it is kinda nice. XD

The Suit:
- during this part the suit can progess/unlock abilitys/slowly transform. You can just plug one of the many ideas you had in here about how this exactly works.

Part 3:
- The researcher gets all mcGuffins

- The suit can not be revoved but it can be tranfered to someone else (this procedure Should have a recource cost associated to it)

- there will then be an option to transfer the suit to the researcher (or maybe an unwilling paricipant, Taariel or a follower would be the obvious choice, but i would just keep it at the resercher or the player).
- The suit also can unlock some additional power once all McGuffins are collected. Maybe a final item (the hood?) becommes availabel.

Postgame:

- from this point on the player can transfer the suit with the researcher if he pays the recource cost

- from this point on the researcher (not Taarin) sells inert versions of the suit and maybe colour variations

Notes:
Regarding @kapibar about involving Vanilla Npc: At no point in this proposed Questlline would any vanilla Npc wear a DD. Taarin would just be a unknowing actor. The researcher would be a fresh NPC.

I quite like the idea from @NoirXiaoba that this quest has no living antagonist. It is just a kinky predicamet the PC finds herself in and the premis of the questline is to understand what just happend. I also quite like the idea that this suit also has a positive site and the player can choose to emrace it.

* Sorry got carried away, again.

7 minutes ago, kapibar said:

@audhol my logic isn't very complicated. Stamina's main purpose in combat when you have no damage output is for evasive maneuvering. When you have no ability to deal damage AND avoid it - you're dead. Simple as that. Transformation is fine and all, but in order for it to work, you would actually need time to activate it. In my experience it is nearly impossible when dealing with fast enemies like sabrecats or archers. So with no maneuvering, there's a very fat chance you'd be dead before the fight has even started. Summoned item is a different thing, because you can have it on you and activate it. But quite frankly without evasion this too wouldn't work. Like I said, I have a ton of experience playing very weak character and even with follower, the PC is the one that walks in the front and detects enemies. Imagine walking into a bunch of hostiles without having the ability to run/roll away. Before friendly NPC's have time to react, you're already a bloodstain on the floor. So either the suit buffs health to ridiculous levels, or you have plenty of stamina. I don't see how the transformation can save your bottock when it leaves you completely vulnerable for at least 1-2 seconds.

Well I dont use dodge mods and theres nothiing to say the suit wouldnt have an armor value, also I dont think you still fully get what I suggested, the user can choose which soul theyd like to transform to so at the start there might be an archer with a bound bow, a warioor with a bound sword and a mage. Lets not think of it as a spell then, lets say its a magic effect on the suit that triggers oncombatstart like the poisoncloak but instead of being the cloak it causes a transform into the class the user wants to play, maybe they could choose there class in the mcm or again in hardcore its just random each time.

Maybe that does make more sence than magica\stamina, the user can transform to the selected soul after performing what the suit asks and if they fail to please the suit then they are refused transformation and the stam\mag is debuffed?

Edited by audhol
13 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I just re-played the "Chloe" quest from DCur and being put in Devious Shackles by Nazeem reduced walking speed to less than a crawl. I couldn't pull through, I had to terminate the quest. It would've taken me real world HOURS to get from Whiterun to the Dollmaker's shop in Dawnstar

You might want to readjust speed debuffs. I never had such problems, the character is a lot slower, but she moves with decent enough speed. And I have constant speed debuff for women active, courtesy of SLS. So you have something that absolutely cripples your speed, no other option.

Regarding "What does the Suit want"/the powersource question.

I think @NoirXiaoba brought it up sometime ago but i quite like the idea that the suits "steals" the orgasms from the player. So the suit tries to keep the player at a medium (not high, that makes playing skyrim to distracting to have fun) arousal level but consums any excess arrousal.

2 minutes ago, audhol said:

Well I dont use dodge mods and theres nothiing to say the suit wouldnt have an armor value

Which doesn't change much for a character with low health. Dead anyway. Also - I'm not sure how it would play with SLS's licence system. Queen Sarah's set doesn't trigger enforcers, but we can't be sure until it's tried.

3 minutes ago, audhol said:

I dont think you still fully get what I suggested, the user can choose which soul theyd like to transform to so at the start there might be an archer with a bound bow, a warioor with a bound sword and a mage.

No, I get the idea. My concern is this: the stamina/magicka bars take some time to fill, in the meantime you're a sitting duck. Also, in my experience catching up to oncombatstart doesn't always work as desired. I get the whole idea, but I'm a little worried about the execution. My character usually goes down from a single arrow, so I'm speaking from experience of someone who doesn't have the luxury of tanking even a single blow. Sabrecat is a bloody death sentence to my PC.

@audhol and also @NoirXiaoba for the notes:

Consider to implement a "lite mode" and a "Hard Mode" that you can select in the Mod options.
The lite mode would still transform the suit over time but it would not activate the effects you are discussing like: limited weapon choises, limited movement speed, and so on. 

This lightmode would not be much extra efford, and personaly i just want to enjoy the transformation storry and quests and i dont want to be overly bogged down by restrictive gameplay like taking ages to walk arround or random orgasm/sex animations.

Edited by Spacedock