Auds Multi-coloured Kink Shop

20 minutes ago, NoirXiaoba said:

I can wear vest, top hat, monocle, and walking cane and throw my coat into a puddle to help a Lady cross it with dry feet if need be.

Is that the lyrics from a sting song? You missed the line about toast done on both sides. 

Well I hope people reflect on what has been said and learn about it. Hopefully the new year marks a start without bickering and a 'lone wolf' approach to "collaboration". So we can start fresh, respectful and constructively towards making a nice story mod.

Enjoy the celebrations and until next year 

I got a few simple ideas to make it possible to get out of the suit again, after you been trapped. One could be a simple magical spell, but you would need several spell tomes maybe 3 to 5, it depends how many stages the dollsuit has. The spell tomes could be sold at the College of Winterhold, and by other magical vendors, and could be found in random countainers, maybe with a similar script like Devious Cursed Loot uses. And on dead enemy magician NPC's but with a very slim chance. I mean the chance could maybe be configured by a MCM menu.

Or it could be solved by using alchemy you have to create 3 to 5 or whatever potions at an alchemy table, or buy it for much gold from alchemist vendors. The incredients doesn't have to be super hard to find. The higher the stage it removes the more it should cost, or rarer incredients need to be used.

Well if the suit and the accessoires it has like boots, gloves, mask etc. had padlocks maybe there could also be a expensive crafting recipe for the blacksmith forge, the player could craft the needed keys stage 1 to 5 or whatever, maybe with gold ingots, or ebony or whatever, the higher the stage the more material it needs to craft it.

Maybe just the first two ideas, i mean this would be a way, to get out of the suit without having forced sex with strangers, i mean it should be about that the dollsuit itself rapes the wearer. This way it wouldn't be so evil, not so rapey perse.

No idea if that is even possible to create, but yeah it's just some ideas. Just wanted to throw it into the idea pool. Do with it what you want, no copyright needed. :D 

Edit: Of course the magical spell could also be replaced with a magical scroll, so it's an one time use only thing, to make it harder. It would probably make more sense like this.

Edited by Mexicola88

Auds back home,

Spoiler

57946318_SkyrimSpecialEdition01_01_202316_11_01.png.bad12b53d649439ddb323f54449e8dc6.png1789414643_SkyrimSpecialEdition01_01_202316_11_16.png.b821d90a1d741e7e779a20000c1fd3d2.png2098208181_SkyrimSpecialEdition01_01_202316_14_55.png.ad8a54ae0ab2390c8ce18c8286ab6d7a.png

So with some more new ideas coming in it might be a good idea to start collating some of them together,

UIAVMM I believe @NoirXiaoba offered her services to create a text file of the current ideas. I would be extremely gratefull if you could do that (and offer unlimited horsey rides to your dollies in exchange) Like that I can concentrate on making stuff without losing track of all the good ideas.

I prefer not to go back over what happened so it might be best if we respect the wishes of Mia and not use his ideas unless he chooses to come back and contribute or says its fine to use them. 

Now to work on a new idea that one of you already knows something about already.

Shh Secret GIF - Shh Secret Dont Tell GIFs

@Mexicola88 those "search chest" can be done using leveled lists. I believe Cursed Loot also does it that way for stuff like the "Queen Sarah" fragments. Personally I'm not really a big fan of the grind chests thing but I can't also find a similar alternative. I do like the system of having something tedious and/or time consuming as a way out. So perhaps we can think of a couple of ways like you suggested.

21 minutes ago, audhol said:

Auds back home,

Reveal hidden contents

57946318_SkyrimSpecialEdition01_01_202316_11_01.png.bad12b53d649439ddb323f54449e8dc6.png1789414643_SkyrimSpecialEdition01_01_202316_11_16.png.b821d90a1d741e7e779a20000c1fd3d2.png2098208181_SkyrimSpecialEdition01_01_202316_14_55.png.ad8a54ae0ab2390c8ce18c8286ab6d7a.png

So with some more new ideas coming in it might be a good idea to start collating some of them together,

UIAVMM I believe @NoirXiaoba offered her services to create a text file of the current ideas. I would be extremely gratefull if you could do that (and offer unlimited horsey rides to your dollies in exchange) Like that I can concentrate on making stuff without losing track of all the good ideas.

I prefer not to go back over what happened so it might be best if we respect the wishes of Mia and not use his ideas unless he chooses to come back and contribute or says its fine to use them. 

Now to work on a new idea that one of you already knows something about already.

Shh Secret GIF - Shh Secret Dont Tell GIFs

New stuff? :P 

explain.gif

To be honest I only skimmed trough the pieces he wrote. Due to the language barrier and amount of text it's quite a chore to go trough. Exactly one of the reasons I suggested we start small. But let's not repeat ourselves from last year. I also don't want to "steal" anything, so if one of my ideas/paths are exactly the same please let me know.

For the people that do want to contribute, I would like to ask a question that in my opinion is A important and B will give issues along the way. Are there any outright red flags? And I mean with that it's no longer 'I don't like it but I just skip trough it' but are full "nope triggers".

Might also be wise to make a PM group for story contributors. As I can imagine not everyone wants to openly answer above question. Plus it makes it easier to split the "storyboard" from things like the teasers and non-story posts. But I leave that decision up to @audhol

Edited by naaitsab

I assume the story/quest, is when the player wants to wear the suit and wants to live with the consequences. I mean if ppl just want to use it as another DD sort of item, they just wear it because it looks pretty and it makes the char horny, it gets raped by the suit etc. but else nothing much happens. They can then decide if they wanna play along or wanna get out. And if they play along so pretty much every perverted thing can happen, they can get raped or have to fuck random NPC's or quest givers etc. so very non consensual stuff.

Yeah something like that if the player gets trapped they get the chance to decide if they play along, or just keep wearing the suit because they like to, or they wanna get out.

So the moment you wear the suit and it gets locked on you decide between the 3 choices. If you play along then some very very kinky and perverted quest starts, that sends you all around Skyrim doing unspeakable things. :D 

2 hours ago, audhol said:

I believe @NoirXiaoba offered her services to create a text file of the current ideas. I would be extremely gratefull if you could do that

Yeah, sure, I can do that. I didn't start after sh*t hit the fan badly. I'll comb through the thread, but that might take some while. If anyone wants to contribute ideas to the story, here's a couple of questions to consider:

- What's the starting condition?

- What's the stages of transformation? (@audhol will have final say in this, as they have to 3D model all the stuff.)

- What's the progression trigger?

- Is there an end condition? Which?

- Will there be a way to break the curse? Which?

- Should the suit provide buffs/debuffs? Which and why?

Kindly try to be at least a little bit more creative and interesting than "fucking". I think it's well established that fucking is an integral part of the mod.

Also try to keep your answes short and simple for the time being. As @naaitsab said, coding gets exponentially more difficult the more forks or options have to be included. We can think about more details later.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF TIDDIES do not argue or judge any answers given to above questions at this point. I merely want to collect some bullet points.

Edited by NoirXiaoba

- What's the starting condition? It could be a specific place, a random encounter with a specific NPC, a random container, a simple follower or even a follower mod like Submissive Lola or Devious Follower Continued.

- What's the stages of transformation? Stage 1: Suit, Stage 2 Gloves, Stage 3 Boots, Stage 4 Mask, Stage 5 Vaginal Dildo, Stage 6 Anal Plug, Stage 7 Corset or Bodyharness , Stage 8 Ring Gag (or whatever gag) , Stage 9 Blindfold. The Doll Piercings in between somewhere.

- What's the progression trigger? Time or Arousal, or a number of radiant quests.

- Is there an end condition? Which? After all quests are done if there are any. Well or it doesn't end and you have to break the curse.

- Will there be a way to break the curse? Which? Like already mentioned finishing a questline, or what i already typed a few posts back. Gonna put it into a spoiler. 

Spoiler

I got a few simple ideas to make it possible to get out of the suit again, after you been trapped. One could be a simple magical spell, but you would need several spell tomes maybe 3 to 5, it depends how many stages the dollsuit has. The spell tomes could be sold at the College of Winterhold, and by other magical vendors, and could be found in random countainers, maybe with a similar script like Devious Cursed Loot uses. And on dead enemy magician NPC's but with a very slim chance. I mean the chance could maybe be configured by a MCM menu.

Or it could be solved by using alchemy you have to create 3 to 5 or whatever potions at an alchemy table, or buy it for much gold from alchemist vendors. The incredients doesn't have to be super hard to find. The higher the stage it removes the more it should cost, or rarer incredients need to be used.

Well if the suit and the accessoires it has like boots, gloves, mask etc. had padlocks maybe there could also be a expensive crafting recipe for the blacksmith forge, the player could craft the needed keys stage 1 to 5 or whatever, maybe with gold ingots, or ebony or whatever, the higher the stage the more material it needs to craft it.

Maybe just the first two ideas, i mean this would be a way, to get out of the suit without having forced sex with strangers, i mean it should be about that the dollsuit itself rapes the wearer. This way it wouldn't be so evil, not so rapey perse.

No idea if that is even possible to create, but yeah it's just some ideas. Just wanted to throw it into the idea pool. Do with it what you want, no copyright needed. :D 

Edit: Of course the magical spell could also be replaced with a magical scroll, so it's an one time use only thing, to make it harder. It would probably make more sense like this.

- Should the suit provide buffs/debuffs? Which and why? It depends, if we can't fight with weapons anymore, then we need a dmg buff to unarmed combat, and we most certainly also need an armor buff because else it would be too hard to fight with like almost 0 armorrating. The debuffs should maybe just be like the ones from the DD devices, high heel boots make you trip over heels, gloves make you drop weapons sometimes, corset reduces stamina etc. etc. well just regular debuffs from DD. I mean a lot of things could be copy pasted.

A quest line could be something like this. We get attacked by somebody while we sleep when we reach let's say level 10 or something with a certain chance. Somebody puts the suit on us, and they leave a note in our inventory. That note sends us to a bigger house somewhere, there we meet someone like the Dollmaker from DCL, well a female NPC in a catsuit. She wants us to find victims that she can turn into human rubberdolls but permanently. And we can earn our freedom by delivering enough women to her. 

Or our regular follower or Submissive Lola follower Devious Follower is that dollmaker.

Well and here comes the point where we would have to create a real story that is fun to play, maybe a bit tedious but not too tedious. A real plot or just radiant quests finding victims for her.

Yeah something like that.

The whole mod doesn't have to be overcomplicated, or it could i mean you are the ppl that put the work and time into it. Maybe one of you already has a kinky storyline in mind.

Edited by Mexicola88

Firstly WTF designed the interface for this website? replying\quoting\attaching is such a pain in the arse.

4 hours ago, naaitsab said:

Might also be wise to make a PM group for story contributors. As I can imagine not everyone wants to openly answer above question. Plus it makes it easier to split the "storyboard" from things like the teasers and non-story posts.

A good idead but it looks like @NoirXiaoba got it covered I agree if some things could be voted on though

Are there any outright red flags? And I mean with that it's no longer 'I don't like it but I just skip trough it' but are full "nope triggers".

The only thing I would give a hard no to is paedophilia,I dont think its an issue with this mod but just saying. I think other things could be hidden behind MCM options.

3 hours ago, Mexicola88 said:

Yeah something like that if the player gets trapped they get the chance to decide if they play along, or just keep wearing the suit because they like to, or they wanna get out.

I think you summed it up perfectly there thats the basis of the mod escape, resist or embrace.

1 hour ago, Mexicola88 said:

A quest line could be something like this. We get attacked by somebody while we sleep when we reach let's say level 10 or something with a certain chance. Somebody puts the suit on us, and they leave a note in our inventory. That note sends us to a bigger house somewhere, there we meet someone like the Dollmaker from DCL, well a female NPC in a catsuit. She wants us to find victims that she can turn into human rubberdolls but permanently. And we can earn our freedom by delivering enough women to her. 

Or our regular follower or Submissive Lola follower Devious Follower is that dollmaker.

Well and here comes the point where we would have to create a real story that is fun to play, maybe a bit tedious but not too tedious. A real plot or just radiant quests finding victims for her.

I liked @CaptainJ03 idea of hooking it into a vannila quest but I think he got shooed off by the drama that happened afterwards.

2 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Yeah, sure, I can do that. I didn't start after sh*t hit the fan badly. I'll comb through the thread, but that might take some while. If anyone wants to contribute ideas to the story, here's a couple of questions to consider:

Aud goes hunting in his cupboard for his knee saddle.

Kindly try to be at least a little bit more creative and interesting than "fucking". I think it's well established that fucking is an integral part of the mod.

Agreed 100%, theres nothing worse than a few lines of text followed by a sexlab scene then rinse repeat.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF TIDDIES do not argue or judge any answers given to above questions at this point. I merely want to collect some bullet points.

A Fistful Of Dollars Clint Eastwood GIF - A Fistful Of Dollars Clint Eastwood Man With No Name GIFs

@Mexicola88

I wont quote each line of your text but some good ideas.

The only thing I'd like to see is transformations handled like UD so the player fights against the suit in some kind of minigame and the suit winning causes the next level of transformation.

New stuff?

For now just the gloves ingame but a new gameplay\visual trick is coming very soon, I hope you guys will like it.

27 minutes ago, audhol said:

I agree if some things could be voted on though

Yes. Let's collect, then vote. We'll figure something out, and if we use a Google Form or whatever.

30 minutes ago, audhol said:

The only thing I'd like to see is transformations handled like UD so the player fights against the suit in some kind of minigame and the suit winning causes the next level of transformation.

That could be an option for those of us who aren't into the snusnu part. Maybe like the rubber doll quest in DCur, where it's (among other things) handled via arousal. I'll log it unter "potential mechanics".

31 minutes ago, audhol said:

Aud goes hunting in his cupboard for his knee saddle.

Could be worse. At least my dolls weigh next to nothing. And I'm more than capable to handle a draft horse, I won't abuse your knee. ^^

Is magical transformation of the suit locked in? It automatic transformation an idea that is set in stone? Is incremental suit progression a core concept? My understanding is that this is a brainstorming thread, but as I don't have much to contribute beyond idea's I don't want to flood the place with idea fragments that are going to be dismissed out of hand because they don't meet the base level desires of the people doing the actual work.

That being said here is an idea fragment, attempting to answer why the PC would put on a latex suit that has somehow appears in a world (Skyrim) where latex is not common. 

The suit is a form of protection from something outside of traditional combat (Chemicals? extra dimensional travel? Magical radiation?) Given to the PC by some NPC. There is a reward of some kind dangled at the end of a non-sexual quest that the PC would conceivably want. So the PC dons a tame version of the suit (no heals, clear parts, sexy cutouts, condoms ect.)

A series of hazards on an otherwise mundane quest necessitate changes to the suit in order to complete the otherwise generic quest.  These changes could be administered by a NPC in an 'evil tailor' type scenario, where the PC needs to keep returning to get alterations made, or maybe the suit is magical and has a 'malfunction AI' type thing going on, where the suit magicaly transforms to overcome obstacles and protect it's wearer.  These hazard transformation need to only be plausible enough to trick a naive PC not the actual player.

-Overheating? Sexy cutouts!

-Toxic goop on the floor? Platform Heels!

-Need to be sneaky? invisibility suit? invisible suit? See through parts!         

-Need to frame someone for a crime? Fake parentage? Better add something to collect a "sample"!

Maybe some of these parts actually work? Granting fire resist, invisibility powers ect.

Maybe towards the end of the quest things malfunction and things become more devious and less useful? 

Now with a good entrapment story you can wrap things up with some generic sex slave stuff!

Hello Everyone, 
I just stumbled upon this forum 2 hours ago and spend the last 2 hours reading the entire message exchange up to this point. I did not expect so many community legends to pop in or for this project to be still alive, but I'm plesently surpised that this project is still alive. Both the story idears and the mesh are great.

So here are my two cents for the Story/Lore of the suit.

Sorry for the bad spelling, my p cis set to autocorrect to german and it is 2am + I’m not entirely sober.

Quest:

Part 1:

Start: To beginn the questline the player must have complited the radient quest for Taarie and must have some sort of estime in Solitude (Atl least one: Be archmage, be Thane, won the civil war, have been called to the greybeards and be kown as dragonborn).

After these conditions were meet Taarie will contact the player via the vanilla mail system and give the player a letter. Reading this letter (not reciving ist, it must be opend) starts the first quest

Quest 1: The letter states something generic about a new potential revolution in clothing and the oportunity for great proffit (which you could paricipate in). The letter basicly states: Meet me at my Shop for details.

One you meet with Taarie you are informed that Tarei stubeld uppon informations about a legendary Dwemer (Lewd Lore Team, your call)  Craftsman that was one uppon a time kown for his great craftmansship, athough he apperntly also was a … controvercial and reclusive fellow. Recently some new information about an old Experimental Workshop of [Insert Dwemer Name] surfaced. Apparently during a recent storm a cavewall ore somthing collapsed and opend up a new dwemer ruin. Taarie sends you off to investigate.

Low efford option: Add a house to Blackreach that is now unlocked by removing a bolder that ubstucked the door
High efford: Build a dungeon.

The dungeon shows that the dwemer craftsmaster was working with latex and maybe some non devious items are scatterd about. Two items of note are tob e found: The centerpice of the worshop (the „special Suit“) thatis packaged in a container (Quest item, not equipable) and a old dwemer boock that the player cant read. The player then returns to Taarie.

Taarie then gives the player some money and thanks fort he package and the book and says that she will need time to restore the outfit (or somthing else to stall for time) and sends the player away.

Quest 2: Again a letter from our trusty Mailman send the PC pack tot he shop. This time the player gets intercepted by Endarie and gets send tot he workshop section oft he shop (add a new cellar tot he shop that gets now unlocked.

The suit lies there on a Table, looking cute and innocent (non interactable), and the player talks to Taarie. She is exited and plans to copy this unique style of clothing and statt o bring it tot he market. She wants the player to put on the suit and preview it at the blue palce and show it arround to a couple of NPC in the city and then come back. If pressed she says that she hadn’t had the time to look/translate the book but wants to send it off to an expert later to unlock the secret of manfactuing it. The player can demand (with a spech check) some extra money because oft he (moderatly) sexy nature of the task.
When th player wants to put the suit on there is a problem: the zipper on the back is a bit finicky and can only be operated by a second person, so the PC gets told to com back vert walking arround to get let out by Taarie. Maybe one could add an ominous part were things click together or a text promt talks about how every piece fits together alsmost to perfectly.

So the player goes oft o walk arround being an eyecandy. Uppon return there ist a slightly disturbing problem: the zipper is gone (dum dum dum). Nothing else is abnormal but taarie gives the player the book and tells the pc to bring it to the collage of winterhold (or maybe a traveling bard for a change?)  to have it translated.

Part 2:

I will detail it out later if there is  demand:

- The PC gives the Book to some one who can translate it

- The Next quest+ letter to learn what was in the book only arrives after the pc sleeps the next time. This is also convieniently when the first (minor) change happens.

Notes:
- The suit will slowly start to transform. like the Idea that it reacts to player actions for the transformation.

- The player can run errants and clear some old dwemer ruind/talk to people etc. to collect some old books to help to understand what is going on and how to end it (or how to finish the suit to umlock 100% of its potential and embrace it)

Part 3:
After Running Errants and so on the player unlocks the following:
- Creating Inert versions of both the Stage 1 and Final Stage Suit  or at least unlock the ability to buy those from Taarin

- Create to remove the Suit at a later point

- Reequip the suit

An idea for The equiping and Reequiping of the suit post Questline: 
The Suit always needs a host but you can transfer it to a willing or maybe not willing (player choise) NPC and back at the end of the Questline and get it transfered back.

Sorry for the brief and chaotic last part, its getting late. 

I may or maynot Spellcheck tomorrow.

Edited by Spacedock
7 minutes ago, Darkwing241 said:

Is magical transformation of the suit locked in? It automatic transformation an idea that is set in stone? Is incremental suit progression a core concept? My understanding is that this is a brainstorming thread, but as I don't have much to contribute beyond idea's I don't want to flood the place with idea fragments that are going to be dismissed out of hand because they don't meet the base level desires of the people doing the actual work.

That being said here is an idea fragment, attempting to answer why the PC would put on a latex suit that has somehow appears in a world (Skyrim) where latex is not common. 

The suit is a form of protection from something outside of traditional combat (Chemicals? extra dimensional travel? Magical radiation?) Given to the PC by some NPC. There is a reward of some kind dangled at the end of a non-sexual quest that the PC would conceivably want. So the PC dons a tame version of the suit (no heals, clear parts, sexy cutouts, condoms ect.)

A series of hazards on an otherwise mundane quest necessitate changes to the suit in order to complete the otherwise generic quest.  These changes could be administered by a NPC in an 'evil tailor' type scenario, where the PC needs to keep returning to get alterations made, or maybe the suit is magical and has a 'malfunction AI' type thing going on, where the suit magicaly transforms to overcome obstacles and protect it's wearer.  These hazard transformation need to only be plausible enough to trick a naive PC not the actual player.

-Overheating? Sexy cutouts!

-Toxic goop on the floor? Platform Heels!

-Need to be sneaky? invisibility suit? invisible suit? See through parts!         

-Need to frame someone for a crime? Fake parentage? Better add something to collect a "sample"!

Maybe some of these parts actually work? Granting fire resist, invisibility powers ect.

Maybe towards the end of the quest things malfunction and things become more devious and less useful? 

Now with a good entrapment story you can wrap things up with some generic sex slave stuff!

Your ideas are good for a suit, but i think it's the wrong game. It would make much more sense to have a suit like that in Fallout 4.

But the evil tailor part could work for the dollsuit. A perverted tailor that creates dollsuits to control and enslave females, to sell them on the slave market, and she keeps some of them for her own harem in her house. With a nice bdsm dungeon in the basement, with X-Crosses, Cages, Pillory etc. whatever furniture is already available as mods. We have to find and capture other females to put them inside these dollsuits and bring them to her, while wearing one ourselves, then she does to them whatever she wants. A radiant quest could also be something simple like, finding crafting materials for more dollsuits. And she would have something like a sweatshop in one of her basement rooms. Where her slaves tailor the new dollsuits. And maybe a maid and a cook upstairs, and 1 or 2 guards at the front and backdoors.

For the suit in Stage 1: May i sugest something like a Silver amulet/neckless  that morhps into a collar later?
Maybe make this collar thing optional, i prsume some people would like to add there one posture collor or restraints.

Anther option would be a latex choker with frills on both sites.

As for how the transformation works:

My Questidear should be compatible with most ideas.

Personaly i like the Idea that it reacts to player actions for the transformation.

But here is my own idea:

The suit offers help (buffs, save the player from dead, ev. a piece of lore ) in exchange to progressing further.

Personally Taarin shouldn't be in on something and the Quest should be about the myster of the long dead (?) Dwemer Master Crafter.The quest should reveal lewd detail about his live and dwemer society with every hint found.

25 minutes ago, Mexicola88 said:

Your ideas are good for a suit, but i think it's the wrong game. It would make much more sense to have a suit like that in Fallout 4.

But the evil tailor part could work for the dollsuit. A perverted tailor that creates dollsuits to control and enslave females, to sell them on the slave market, and she keeps some of them for her own harem in her house. With a nice bdsm dungeon in the basement, with X-Crosses, Cages, Pillory etc. whatever furniture is already available as mods. We have to find and capture other females to put them inside these dollsuits and bring them to her, while wearing one ourselves, then she does to them whatever she wants. A radiant quest could also be something simple like, finding crafting materials for more dollsuits. And she would have something like a sweatshop in one of her basement rooms. Where her slaves tailor the new dollsuits. And maybe a maid and a cook upstairs, and 1 or 2 guards at the front and backdoors.

Yeah I like the evil tailor. Maybe towards the end of it they can sell a book about how the suit works to your follower, giving them control of it/you so you don't have to keep going back to the tailor for anything. This way you get to keep wearing the suit with the dom of your choice in control and always near by.

As for ideas about buffs/debuffs maybe the corset is a stamina trainer(fuck dolls should have stamina). Once it's put on it's locked on for a while with no escape option where you get the DD out of breath animations plus some new text about what's happening. Over time it increases stamina regen but at the cost of max stamina, and if you take it off you lose the buff but keep the debuff for a while. I'm going for something like  bikini training in Sexlab Survival or heel training from YPS, where once you're over the hump going back has consequences and it feels like actual training. In my mind the suit should change you physically and mentally to fit its owners needs.

Gloves could block masturbation. Should probably be an option in the MCM like Submissive Lola but the idea is fuck dolls are meant to fuck others and not themselves. If you're sold on not allowing weapons maybe there could be an option to ask your follower to equip you for battle, default to one handed only but MCM options for bows and two handers. Lots of options for getting trolled/humiliated but I'm not sure on the gameplay implications of having to be proactive rather than reactive to fights.

Early on it looked like the suit was going to keep the users arousal high while denying them release via thick cock sleeves. I'm down for that but would like some general buffs/debuffs for high arousal and orgasms. By default the suit could have a combination of high elec/fire/cold/magic resists to get you interested wearing it, have its armor value tied to your arousal and have orgasms remove both of those buffs for a time(MCM configurable). For me at least most fucking happens in towns where there's not much fighting, so you'll have incentive to stay in towns when debuffed which leads to more sex and more debuffs. A sexdoll maker probably wants their dolls where the people are and this is a subtle way of enforcing that. As for the cock sleeve, it could be an option you have to ask/beg for to make adventuring easier.

Just some random thoughts.