• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 2:29 PM, Bane Master said:

Hi All,

Here is an updated version of Defeat based on the original Defeat 5.3.5

This update is focused purely on fixing bugs in the original Defeat and does not add new features, therefore I am calling this version Defeat 5.3.6.

Defeat 5.3.6 is standalone, it does not require Defeat 5.3.5

ChangeLog Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 09012023

• Fixed Aggressors ignoring followers until hit when the Player is downed
  • Fixed Surrender scenes hanging in Strugglebar state at the end of assaults 
  • Followers will no longer stand around looking bored during Surrender scenes
  • Fixed MCM hotkeys being in an inconsistent state after Import or Reconfigure (Also the custom struggle bar color is now saved)   
  • Fixed Downed followers intervening as Witnesses
  • Fixed some link errors and grammar in the English interface file (sexlabdefeat_english.txt)
  • Fixed a condition that could cause Followers to stop combat when the Player is Defeated
  • Fixed the follower down first re-agro bug
  • Fixed compilation errors in some dialogue script fragments and populated a number of empty script properties
  • Fixed the Surrender key getting unbound issue
  • Fixed MCM Knockdown duration setting not working for followers
  • Fixed Defeat's Essential Player function failing when in None Locations
  • Tidied up some dialogue grammar - mostly in DefeatPlayerQST and regenerated SEQ File

The motivation for doing this was to provide a more stable platform for AndrewLRG's excellent Dynamic Defeat patch. I'm happy to say that he has been kind enough to provide an updated version of his patch that forwards the fixes I have added in Defeat 5.3.6 and provides some additional Dynamic Defeat bugfixes and content.

Changelog Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch V1.4 (for Defeat Version 5.3.6 09012023) by  AndrewLRG

• Fixed an issue when Dynamic Defeat was not working with creatures;
  • Fixed a small bug that could cause Devious Suit not be re-equipped;
  • Added a "creature toggle" option to disable/enable some Post-Assault events when defeated by creatures; (thanks to DonQuiWho for suggestion). Option can be found in Defeats MCM/Player Post-Assault page.
  • Updated Defeat's import/export mechanics to include all added features.

It should be possible to update a vanilla Defeat 5.3.5 game to Defeat 5.3.6 with or without the LRG Dynamic Defeat Patch but as ever, if you have problems,  either clean your save or start a new game. 

When updating to 09012023 you need to run 'Check for Compatible Mods' from the MCM to activate the updated follower animations after surrender.

Please note this version of Defeat and the Dynamic Defeat patch are NOT compatible with any other Defeat patches or versions.

Thanks to DonQuiWho and Herowynne for taking the time to beta test Defeat 5.3.6

SL Defeat LE.5.3.6 Bane 09012023.7z 6.45 MB · 686 downloads SL Defeat SSE.5.3.6 Bane 09012023.7z 5.56 MB · 2,774 downloads

Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch 1.4 for Bane 09012023.zip 250.48 kB · 1,295 downloads

Does this work with BaboDialogue?

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Unlikely, as not compatible with BaboDefeat but I haven't tested it.

@Kruggar

I uninstalled BaboDialogue as I think it's MCM setting that allows you to set the PC as essential, based on a health measure, was interfering with Defeat

Also, FWIW:

1 - if you have Sexlab Survival installed, you might also look at the different capabilities it gives M & F characters, as I think those also interfere with the Defeat Health Calculations .  I stopped it applying differential marks on health

2 - if you have Archery Gameplay Overhaul installed, if you have arrow wounds set to cause 'additional bleeding', you may find that your PC NEVER regenerates health - ie console will show a (small) -ve health value on defeat and the Magic Effects will show arrow wounds still causing bleeding effects without their effective time reducing to zero

So I was finding my PC was never recovering and would eventually just drip blood until she finally died.  When she did recover, one hit would then most often kill her, whether set essential or not.    I've even had packages from Defeat itself stuck on the PC preventing health regeneration, eg at least two 'being raped' type packages which both killed her regeneration until she was stone dead ?   Quite often she just died at the end of the first attack

All this while the NPC on NPC stuff worked perfectly  LOL

At the moment, in the latest game, I've reverted to using Death Alternative to handle the defeat, as my mod list set up in the current game now seems to have introduced too many other things (not used before) that affect both health, and 'essential' settings, to let Defeat work as reliably as it always has in the past. 

So you might want to look at what else you may have that could interfere with Defeat's basic starting point. 

Hope that helps

DQW

Edited by DonQuiWho
2 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

@Kruggar

I uninstalled BaboDialogue as I think it's MCM setting that allows you to set the PC as essential, based on a health measure, was interfering with Defeat

Also, FWIW:

1 - if you have Sexlab Survival installed, you might also look at the different capabilities it gives M & F characters, as I think those also interfere with the Defeat Health Calculations .  I stopped it applying differential marks on health

2 - if you have Archery Gameplay Overhaul installed, if you have arrow wounds set to cause 'additional bleeding', you may find that your PC NEVER regenerates health - ie console will show a (small) -ve health value on defeat and the Magic Effects will show arrow wounds still causing bleeding effects without their effective time reducing to zero

So I was finding my PC was never recovering and would eventually just drip blood until she finally died.  When she did recover, one hit would then most often kill her, whether set essential or not.    I've even had packages from Defeat itself stuck on the PC preventing health regeneration, eg at least two 'being raped' type packages which both killed her regeneration until she was stone dead ?   Quite often she just died at the end of the first attack

All this while the NPC on NPC stuff worked perfectly  LOL

At the moment, in the latest game, I've reverted to using Death Alternative to handle the defeat, as my mod list set up in the current game now seems to have introduced too many other things (not used before) that affect both health, and 'essential' settings, to let Defeat work as reliably as it always has in the past. 

So you might want to look at what else you may have that could interfere with Defeat's basic starting point. 

Hope that helps

DQW

Guess i'll just have to test it by disabling the "set essential" in MCM, if that still doesnt work, i'll just have to switch back to Baka defeat. As much as I like the struggle animations in it, the lack of npc vs npc makes it a bit stale. 

Thanks for this info.

19 minutes ago, WCSC said:

I pretty much gave up on the Baka Mods for now.  I use SL Adventures as a replacement for Baka Approach & HH, Dialogue is sooooo glitchie  

Yep.  Should have said that I also disabled Horrible Harrassment as I thought that that too might be interfering

DQW

On 5/23/2023 at 4:21 AM, Kruggar said:

Guess i'll just have to test it by disabling the "set essential" in MCM, if that still doesnt work, i'll just have to switch back to Baka defeat. As much as I like the struggle animations in it, the lack of npc vs npc makes it a bit stale. 

Thanks for this info.

I also forgot to mention that Public Whore seems to cause issues .  There's posts a while back about that from others.  I took that out of my game as I had my suspicions too

Ok I've been playing around with trying to get this installed for a little bit now but cant seem to figure out why it isn't working. I've installed it through mo2 and nemesis seems to pick up that its installed, but this just doesn't do anything in game or show up in the mcm. I've installed the SSE version from the below post, not sure if there's something else I need to download. I'm fairly new to skyrim modding so chances are I'm stupid and missed something or messed something up, but two reinstallations and an hour of messing around later I'm still clueless.

Spoiler
On 11/24/2021 at 3:59 AM, Bane Master said:

Hi All,

Here is an updated version of Defeat based on the original Defeat 5.3.5

This update is focused purely on fixing bugs in the original Defeat and does not add new features, therefore I am calling this version Defeat 5.3.6.

Defeat 5.3.6 is standalone, it does not require Defeat 5.3.5

• Fixed Aggressors ignoring followers until hit when the Player is downed
  • Fixed Surrender scenes hanging in Strugglebar state at the end of assaults 
  • Followers will no longer stand around looking bored during Surrender scenes
  • Fixed MCM hotkeys being in an inconsistent state after Import or Reconfigure (Also the custom struggle bar color is now saved)   
  • Fixed Downed followers intervening as Witnesses
  • Fixed some link errors and grammar in the English interface file (sexlabdefeat_english.txt)
  • Fixed a condition that could cause Followers to stop combat when the Player is Defeated
  • Fixed the follower down first re-agro bug
  • Fixed compilation errors in some dialogue script fragments and populated a number of empty script properties
  • Fixed the Surrender key getting unbound issue
  • Fixed MCM Knockdown duration setting not working for followers
  • Fixed Defeat's Essential Player function failing when in None Locations
  • Tidied up some dialogue grammar - mostly in DefeatPlayerQST and regenerated SEQ File

The motivation for doing this was to provide a more stable platform for AndrewLRG's excellent Dynamic Defeat patch. I'm happy to say that he has been kind enough to provide an updated version of his patch that forwards the fixes I have added in Defeat 5.3.6 and provides some additional Dynamic Defeat bugfixes and content.

Changelog Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch V1.4 (for Defeat Version 5.3.6 09012023) by  AndrewLRG

• Fixed an issue when Dynamic Defeat was not working with creatures;
  • Fixed a small bug that could cause Devious Suit not be re-equipped;
  • Added a "creature toggle" option to disable/enable some Post-Assault events when defeated by creatures; (thanks to DonQuiWho for suggestion). Option can be found in Defeats MCM/Player Post-Assault page.
  • Updated Defeat's import/export mechanics to include all added features.

It should be possible to update a vanilla Defeat 5.3.5 game to Defeat 5.3.6 with or without the LRG Dynamic Defeat Patch but as ever, if you have problems,  either clean your save or start a new game. 

When updating to 09012023 you need to run 'Check for Compatible Mods' from the MCM to activate the updated follower animations after surrender.

Please note this version of Defeat and the Dynamic Defeat patch are NOT compatible with any other Defeat patches or versions.

Thanks to DonQuiWho and Herowynne for taking the time to beta test Defeat 5.3.6

SL Defeat LE.5.3.6 Bane 09012023.7z 6.45 MB · 692 downloads SL Defeat SSE.5.3.6 Bane 09012023.7z 5.56 MB · 2,890 downloads

Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch 1.4 for Bane 09012023.zip 250.48 kB · 1,349 downloads

7 hours ago, Fgatot99 said:

Ok I've been playing around with trying to get this installed for a little bit now but cant seem to figure out why it isn't working. I've installed it through mo2 and nemesis seems to pick up that its installed, but this just doesn't do anything in game or show up in the mcm. I've installed the SSE version from the below post, not sure if there's something else I need to download. I'm fairly new to skyrim modding so chances are I'm stupid and missed something or messed something up, but two reinstallations and an hour of messing around later I'm still clueless.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm just spit balling here, but did you install the Sexlab Framework and all the requirements it needs before Defeat?

On 11/24/2021 at 9:59 AM, Bane Master said:

use it know since you both posted the update.

It became very very stable and reliable. Huge progress this update.

One has to carefully make the settings and other mods interferering.

Like key assign, bleedout  etc.

Hooked into via a vampire bite will  knock out. 

Perfect stable defeat mod we have know :)

Thank you

13 hours ago, WCSC said:

I'm just spit balling here, but did you install the Sexlab Framework and all the requirements it needs before Defeat?

Yea I have v165.7 already downloaded as well as SKYUI, SKSE, and no FNIS but Nemesis instead, then I also have SexLab Solutions v3 v1.1.5.7z, Confabulation v1.7.4 and vanilla voices v2.8 which are my only sexlab mods and all work just fine, and no mods that fit the description for the incompatible mods. The page doesn't mention anything about load order so I just have them all at the bottom but moving them near the top didn't change anything, so I'm not sure if that's a problem.

image.png

image.png

Hey, I'm having an issue trying to get Death Alternative(DA) and Defeat to work together.

My Problem is that if I try to get the option "Post Assault->Trigger DAonBlackout event" to work it just kills my Character.

If i blackout normally without Defeat, DA triggers like it should. If Defeat trys to trigger it goes through the motion off sending me into Bleedout->Blackout but instead of triggering a DA event it just kills me. I can tell that is using the DA Bleedout/Blackout stages because it gives me Tutorial prompts when they trigger.

Does anybody know what could cause this?

EDIT: I found the issue. I am trying get DA to trigger a "Sanguine Debauchery+" event it fails for some reason. If I activate the regular Defeat events for DA it triggers properly.

I guess this is off topic now since it's a SD+ issue, but if anybody knows how to get Defeat, DA and SD+ to work together is would still appreciate an answer :)

Edited by xRegenwetter
On 5/2/2023 at 1:35 AM, darkangel2041 said:

Hello,

I am looking for help with one problem. When I am defeated by an aggressor (human or creature) my PC falls on her knees but no animation. After a few second a new fill bar appears (the one that normally appear after the animations) and the outcome normally happens. It is like Defeat "just" skip the animations. But sometimes it normally works (about 1/5 I would say). Here are some informations :

I am on V1.5.97

It worked normally in the past with a lighter mod list (but I can't go back I made too much modifications since)

I have the same problem with Defeat Baka and Defeat Bane edition (so the problem is definitely on my side ? )

Nothing overwrite Defeat (on the left pannel of MO2)

I am using FNIS alongside with Nemesis

I tried different configurations of Papyrus Tweaks NG 4.1 (I didn't know if it was related on that).

Other rape animations seem ok (by example those with Sexlab Harassment)

I have a heavy load order so something may conflict or I screwed something

Does anyone could help me to see if something is wrong in my Papyrus log ?

Thanks in advance ?

I just read through 20 pages only to finally find someone who seems to have the same issue on the very last page, lol.

My experience: My PC gets knocked down. Followers drop to their knees as well, then the aggressor just stands in front of her with a combat idle, the struggle bar comes up (and it's much harder to fill than it should be with my settings). If I don't fill the struggle bar, the PC and followers stay in bleed out and the aggressor stays in combat idle, presumably forever.

If I do fill the struggle bar, she gets up and combat resumes. In LE, I found the hard-to-fill struggle bar would come up if an aggressor died before he could begin an animation, such as from damage over time, but in this case, the aggressor SHOULD be valid, since "can be knocked down by anyone" is disabled and he's still alive. I've tried with a few Whiterun Guards, and I think Hod in Riverwood so far, but then I had to shut down and haven't been able to do more testing yet.

I'm using Bane 5.3.6, and made sure to grab the SE version. I'm on 1.5.97. I'm not using the LRG patch, since I assume it's for DD users? This is in a test game, so I only have a fraction of my preferred mods installed compared to when I played LE with Defeat working. Since I'm still ages away from an SSE setup like I used in LE, my only SL mods are SL, SL Aroused, and this.

Anyone know what could be the cause? Not enough animations? Is Death Alternative required for Bane's patch? As an inexperienced SSE user, am I missing something painfully obvious??

Edit: So far, Baka's Defeat works fine, so I guess I'll go with that one ATM.

Edited by ShenGo
7 hours ago, syaffiq673 said:

why player still standing while knock down

is it suppose to be knockdown animation... not just standing still like rock right?

To start helping you, we really first need to know...........

1 - Which Skyrim version are you using?

2 - Which Defeat version are you using?

3 - Have you run FNIS since intalling the mod?

DQW

Hey guys, I am trying prostitution but NPC saying F off or I am trying on followers and it says " resisted come over here SPL ". I dont know if I am doing something wrong. Maybe I cant register them I am not sure. Can you help me?

Note: I cant see player/follower prostitution tab on MCM. ( if its exists as special tab after clicking defeat )

FIGURED IT.***

Edited by hellyesuyea

Need help. I'm using oldrim and I can't seem to get Defeat to actually load up. Most of the time it doesn't even show up in the MCM. When I can get it to show up, I click it to start and it just never loads up. Always "Installing". Never a notification afterword. Tried setstage command, but nothing works. Can't find anything about it on google.

I am missing the tie up option for device pillory / pillory rape. Under the "device" section I only have Yoke and Ropes or something like that.

I used to have the option, but at some point I had to reinstall my skyrim and all my mods but since then I dont have the option anymore. Everything else works.

I kinda liked that feature with the pillory. I have Zaz anim pack installed.

Did I overlooked an MCM option or did I forgot a patch or anything?

Edit: Yeah dumbass me did overlook something^^ After reinstalling it seems I never checked in MCM for compatible mods, thus Defeat never new I have ZAP installed^^ Now I have the option again :D

Edited by Krepel