I have updated  Defeat Version 5.3.6 with some additional fixes

• Fixed Aggressors ignoring followers until hit when the Player is downed
  • Fixed Surrender scenes hanging in Strugglebar state at the end of assaults 
  • Followers will no longer stand around looking bored during Surrender scenes
  • Fixed MCM hotkeys being in an inconsistent state after Import or Reconfigure (Also the custom struggle bar color is now saved)   
  • Fixed Downed followers intervening as Witnesses
  • Fixed some link errors and grammar in the English interface file (sexlabdefeat_english.txt)

When updating to 09012023 you need to run 'Check for Compatible Mods' from the MCM to activate the updated follower animations after surrender.

Edit: 

Unfortunately the Defeat LRG Patch is only compatible with the original Defeat 5.3.6 24112021 version - using it with later versions will overwrite most of the subsequent fixes.

Updated version of the Defeat LRG patch also now available courtesy of AndrewLRG

Edited by Bane Master
53 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

I have updated  Defeat Version 5.3.6 with some additional fixes

• Fixed MCM hotkeys being in an inconsistent state after Import or Reconfigure (Also the custom struggle bar color is now saved)   
  • Fixed some link errors and grammar in the English interface file (sexlabdefeat_english.txt)

When updating to 09012023 you need to run 'Check for Compatible Mods' from the MCM to activate the updated follower animations after surrender.

Thanks very much!

Really appreciate the difference you have made to this one ..... ?

Please be aware that Unfortunately the Defeat LRG Patch is only compatible with the original Defeat 5.3.6 24112021 version - using it with later versions will overwrite most of the subsequent fixes.

Unless of course, we can persuade @AndrewLRG to update his Patch! ? He did! Compatible version now available in the 5.3.6 post

Edited by Bane Master

Does anyone know how to fix animations not playing at all? Ive been trying to get enemies to knock me down, but all my character does is stand there and the struggle bar shows up, but the enemies dont do anything they just keep attacking. I have been using the 5.3.5 Version for SE and BakaFactory's Addon for it but it doesnt work, Im gonna try the 5.3.6Se and see if theres a difference, but if anyone has a fix for this that would be Amazing

Edited by recroid366
7 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Please be aware that Unfortunately the Defeat LRG Patch is only compatible with the original Defeat 5.3.6 24112021 version - using it with later versions will overwrite most of the subsequent fixes.

Unless of course, we can persuade @AndrewLRG to update his Patch! ?

????

That could explain a lot .....

IMG_0168.jpg

Let's all hope @AndrewLRG is alive, well, and, like Holly in Red Dwarf, kicking bottom

Edited by DonQuiWho
2 hours ago, AndrewLRG said:

'Defeat LRG Patch' for 'SL Defeat LE.5.3.6 Bane 09012023'. Allow 'Defeat LRG Patch' to overwrite files and place 'SexLabDefeat_LRG_Patch.esp' below 'SexLabDefeat.esp' in mods load order. :)

LE version:

Defeat LRG Patch 1.4 for Bane 09012023 LE.zip 250.48 kB · 3 downloads

I don't have SE, so don't know will it work there.

Thank you VERY much!

I think @Herowynne is the expert on converting LE to SE.  Maybe we can get a view there?

And thanks again

DQW

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2021 at 4:59 PM, Bane Master said:

Hi All,

Here is an updated version of Defeat based on the original Defeat 5.3.5

This update is focused purely on fixing bugs in the original Defeat and does not add new features, therefore I am calling this version Defeat 5.3.6.

Defeat 5.3.6 is standalone, it does not require Defeat 5.3.5

ChangeLog Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 09012023

• Fixed MCM hotkeys being in an inconsistent state after Import or Reconfigure (Also the custom struggle bar color is now saved)   
  • Fixed a condition that could cause Followers to stop combat when the Player is Defeated
  • Fixed the follower down first re-agro bug
  • Fixed compilation errors in some dialogue script fragments and populated a number of empty script properties
  • Fixed the Surrender key getting unbound issue
  • Fixed MCM Knockdown duration setting not working for followers
  • Fixed Defeat's Essential Player function failing when in None Locations
  • Tidied up some dialogue grammar - mostly in DefeatPlayerQST and regenerated SEQ File

The motivation for doing this was to provide a more stable platform for AndrewLRG's excellent Dynamic Defeat patch. I'm happy to say that he has been kind enough to provide an updated version of his patch that forwards the fixes I have added in Defeat 5.3.6 and provides some additional Dynamic Defeat bugfixes and content.

Changelog Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch V1.4 (for Defeat Version 5.3.6 09012023) by  AndrewLRG

• Fixed an issue when Dynamic Defeat was not working with creatures;
  • Fixed a small bug that could cause Devious Suit not be re-equipped;
  • Added a "creature toggle" option to disable/enable some Post-Assault events when defeated by creatures; (thanks to DonQuiWho for suggestion). Option can be found in Defeats MCM/Player Post-Assault page.
  • Updated Defeat's import/export mechanics to include all added features.

It should be possible to update a vanilla Defeat 5.3.5 game to Defeat 5.3.6 with or without the LRG Dynamic Defeat Patch but as ever, if you have problems,  either clean your save or start a new game. 

Please note this version of Defeat and the Dynamic Defeat patch are NOT compatible with any other Defeat patches or versions.

Thanks to DonQuiWho and Herowynne for taking the time to beta test Defeat 5.3.6

SL Defeat LE.5.3.6 Bane 09012023.7z 6.45 MB · 95 downloads SL Defeat SSE.5.3.6 Bane 09012023.7z 5.56 MB · 318 downloads

Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch 1.4 for Bane 09012023.zip 250.48 kB · 110 downloads

Player as aggressor function seems not working properly. Whenever I tried to rape a sleeping or exhausted npc after the stripping animation pc just standing there unable to move and the animation won't load

6 hours ago, DEX1 said:

Player as aggressor function seems not working properly. Whenever I tried to rape a sleeping or exhausted npc after the stripping animation pc just standing there unable to move and the animation won't load

Do you have Public Whore installed in your game?  If you do, have a look at thta thread and see if anything there rings bells

5 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Do you have Public Whore installed in your game?  If you do, have a look at thta thread and see if anything there rings bells

Thanks for the quick reply and it seems the updated PW is indeed in conflict with defeat to some extent. BTW much appreciation for your work!

5 hours ago, WCSC said:

Still?  I thought the neweat update cleared thatup?

Yes, I think so. It is working okay in my game, SE 1.5.97.

I am using the latest PW 1.2.4 and also using the latest Bane Master Defeat with the AndrewLRG patch, and everything is working okay for me.

1 hour ago, Herowynne said:

Yes, I think so. It is working okay in my game, SE 1.5.97.

I am using the latest PW 1.2.4 and also using the latest Bane Master Defeat with the AndrewLRG patch, and everything is working okay for me.

That's interesting!

Are you using Death Alternative in your game? 

I had that same combo of game/mods.  But Defeat just wouldn't function properly at all until I removed PW 1.2.4. 

I had reported the issue in the PW thread with screenshots of the console info on the 'malfunctioning' bandits, but as there was no response from anyone, I thought I'd just try removing PW.  But I did add DA at the same time and that may have made some difference too.  I just can't tell. 

And playing time since has been too limited to see if I really have an altogether consistent fix

Do you use DA?  If so, which version?  The original SE, or the 'DA - Resurrection' variant?

DQW

On 1/26/2023 at 7:03 AM, DonQuiWho said:

That's interesting!

Are you using Death Alternative in your game? 

I had that same combo of game/mods.  But Defeat just wouldn't function properly at all until I removed PW 1.2.4. 

I had reported the issue in the PW thread with screenshots of the console info on the 'malfunctioning' bandits, but as there was no response from anyone, I thought I'd just try removing PW.  But I did add DA at the same time and that may have made some difference too.  I just can't tell. 

And playing time since has been too limited to see if I really have an altogether consistent fix

Do you use DA?  If so, which version?  The original SE, or the 'DA - Resurrection' variant?

DQW

I dont't use DA and for me PW 1.2.4 stops defeat from functioning properly. Specifically when pc and followers  are the aggressors the animation would not play and if i uncheck the running option in PW MCM everything would be fine.

5 hours ago, Delite said:

I can't find Leash Game mod anywhere. What is it and where can I find it?

That mod is still in development and not available for download. Defeat is used for testing, that's why Leash Game shows up in Defeats MCM.

2 hours ago, AndrewLRG said:

That mod is still in development and not available for download. Defeat is used for testing, that's why Leash Game shows up in Defeats MCM.

This is one I am really looking forward to seeing. 

Long ago SD had something similar, and Devious Framework (I think it was?) made a few stabs at it, which, whilst in the right general direction, did result in the PC getting bounced about a lot ?

So my patience be with you .... ?

13 hours ago, DEX1 said:

PW 1.2.4 stops defeat from functioning properly. Specifically when pc and followers  are the aggressors

That could explain why PW + Defeat work okay for some people but not others.

PW + Defeat work okay for me, but I never have PC or followers as aggressors.