@Bane Master

at 1..3 -- I see, am not going to argue. And I wasn't going to piss you off.

at 4 -- regretfully cannot offer my services in following days - long story short - my current game/setup is incompatible with defeat even "on standby", not mentioning extensive usage while bugs that hurt the most in previous builds are not easy to reproduce just by launching a game in "dry test runs", and even that I cannot offer at the moment. Good luck nevertheless.

On 1/16/2017 at 5:20 PM, WaxenFigure said:

Yet another game mechanic in action. NPCs have their clothing defined in "Outfits" and will automatically procure the items in their outfit under a whole lot of circumstances including just entering or exiting a building that is a different load cell.

A mod can change a NPC to an empty or "nude" outfit as long as the NPC is Unique and not from a leveled list but when you get to NPCs like bandits etc then modifying their outfit will make all future bandits from that entry use the new (naked) outfit. There's supposed to be a buffer (Leveled ActorBase) between the NPC and the real ActorBase but in yet another strange game mechanic it appears that their leveled base is also their actual base making it pretty hard to work with those NPCs.

Sorry to bump this old thread. I've been trying to figure out a way to get rid of the naked leveled list npcs. Does anyone know any fixes or am I stuck unless I load an older save?

On 11/10/2023 at 2:28 PM, Bane Master said:

Well I didn't expect (another) debate about the joys of Mod creation/maintenance....

There are two reasons I prefer to test thoroughly....

1.  I personally try not to release things I know to be bugged.
  2.  I have limited time to provide support (see 1)
  3.  In the case of defeat there are already way too many versions with a range of bugs floating around and I don't want to add to them

there are THREE reasons I prefer to test thoroughly!

4. It would be nice to feel that a few people using my mods are invested enough to take some of the workload from me

there are FOUR reasons... 

....I'll come in again ?

Sorry, but my setup is still bust - if I had one word of advice for anyone it's make sure to back up your MO2 Installed Mods Folder as it's an absolute PITA to try to recreate 2 years of  mods setup! - or I'd help out.  Hope somebody volunteers quickly

FWIW, folks, from past personal experience  @Bane Master is good to work with and really does pay attention to what you report, say and suggest. 

DQW

Is there a way to make a single enemy perform a MFF threesome with your female character and female follower? In my experience it's either the player or the follower that gets raped. Never both, unless there are multiple enemies. In that case one enemy will take one female each. I already have various animation packs installed, and I've got gangbang animations before, but honestly I've never seen an MFF before because I hadn't had a follower until recently.

Edit: I just rechecked my anim list. I do have MFF (FFM) animations installed.

Edited by Rouha
On 11/15/2023 at 9:40 AM, DarkRavage said:

Sorry to bump this old thread. I've been trying to figure out a way to get rid of the naked leveled list npcs. Does anyone know any fixes or am I stuck unless I load an older save?

Do you have a mod that edits leveled npc? like change they armor or weapon?

if you have TES5Edit you can check the missing master file or change load order (Master file must on top your mod)

Hi All,

I have just released an updated version of Defeat 5.3.6 on the original Post

ChangeLog Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 18112023

• Identified and fixed a root cause of multiple errors and hangs in the original Defeat code
  • Fixed compatibility for Bikini armour - MCM strip slots increased to 10

Thanks to Tlam99 and andbgame for taking the time to beta test this version of Defeat 5.3.6

Based on our test results this seems to be a far more stable Defeat experience

45 minutes ago, feettoeslover said:

But knocking out NPCs during combat doesn't work.

Working in my testing - you have to mark the target with the G key and it requires bash attacks or unarmed attacks.

With bash attacks - especially at low levels, the target may die before they are KO'd even with the MCM setting at max.

Edited by Bane Master
On 11/19/2023 at 12:32 PM, iDREIS MAD said:

Do you have a mod that edits leveled npc? like change they armor or weapon?

if you have TES5Edit you can check the missing master file or change load order (Master file must on top your mod)

I figured it out. This has to do with Defeat creating "Naked outfits" then every generic NPC such as bandit using the same base reference ID would equip the naked outfit. To fix it, use a mod such as NPC outfitter and equip the naked NPC with an appropriate outfit 

On 11/22/2023 at 5:25 AM, DarkRavage said:

I figured it out. This has to do with Defeat creating "Naked outfits" then every generic NPC such as bandit using the same base reference ID would equip the naked outfit. To fix it, use a mod such as NPC outfitter and equip the naked NPC with an appropriate outfit 

I didn't know if defeat can create "naked outfit". in my previous and current save game Named NPC or Generic NPC will use their default clothes or armor each time I swich cell/room. even though I setting "strip or steal" their armor in defeat ( NPC vs NPC, Player/Follower as aggressor )

12 hours ago, iDREIS MAD said:

I didn't know if defeat can create "naked outfit". in my previous and current save game Named NPC or Generic NPC will use their default clothes or armor each time I swich cell/room. even though I setting "strip or steal" their armor in defeat ( NPC vs NPC, Player/Follower as aggressor )

Unfortunately that is the way the game works on generic NPCs. These outfits are baked into the save file via Defeat's code. I assume there is no way around it so every time defeat strips a NPC, it creates an outfit for NPC to equip. For unique characters, that's not an issue. For generic npcs, since they are not individuals but clones, all the clones referencing the same base ID would equip the named outfit defeat generated. Weirdly, this doesnt affect all generic NPCs. For me, it's the Thalmor soldeirs that would spawn with the naked outfit. Perhaps not all leveled npcs are structured the same.

Edited by DarkRavage
2 hours ago, DarkRavage said:

Weirdly, this doesnt affect all generic NPCs

In some cases the outfit will be generated in 4 steps, 4 leveled list entries, 4 base ID references.

Like base of Dawnguard is the hunter. This one is referenced again via leveled list. This generated NPC, outfit will be referenced again by the next variant plus leveled list.

Check the Dawnguard reference chain, then you know what I mean. Had this issue and fixed it by referencing a separate outfit for the highest level.

This one was the only one showing this issue.

On 11/20/2023 at 11:44 PM, Bane Master said:

ChangeLog Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 18112023

Had the best Thalmor embassy visit ever.

Did the quest with 3 followers.

1. Objective, get the blue blood from Eleven for Sacrosanct. (used first distraction to feed on her)

2. Objective, no losses on man power (followers)

3. Objective, get quest done in immersive way.

I tell you, defeat worked just perfect, Even combined with other mods triggerig scenes.

Little side story.

Entering the coutyard, Romance of NPC triggered. 2 of my followers walked away to have some fun. So only player, one follower left.

My 3rd follower defeated the first wizzard and raped him. After that she got overhelmed by 2 soldiers.. Player just watching.

Walked to the scene and another soldier knocked the player out. Meanwhile my other 2 followers finished their litle scene and engaged into the fight.

Triggering defeat scenes again and killed all enemies after that

Thank Banemastert

feedback again on playtest.

tried to capture this huge bandit camp near Rorickstatt (SE).

First attack, player and 3 followers got defeated and raped literally by every bandit in there. 

This session took at least 1 h before the bandits walked away (see screen)

next attack, my followers defeated the bandits outside and raped them. Then they walked in and got defeated again.

another 30min scenes.

then they managed to defeat the bandits again, partially. Lots of different scenes, winners.

Player and 2 followers got after that defeated again and raped.

finally bandit per bandit got defeated and raped even by Serana's spawned bandit.

During this sessions, my followers picked flowers and spawned a friendly werewolf. This one engaged and raped a bandit.

After ca. 3h the bandit camp has been cleared.

Only one glitch after all this scenes. The struggle bar did not appear one time. Bandits out of sight, followers around player.

Not a big deal, I used the A  D keys even without bar visible and got up again.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.72123f3789c7679a62110c51d47c1d3f.jpeg

21 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

feedback again on playtest.

tried to capture this huge bandit camp near Rorickstatt (SE).

First attack, player and 3 followers got defeated and raped literally by every bandit in there. 

This session took at least 1 h before the bandits walked away (see screen)

next attack, my followers defeated the bandits outside and raped them. Then they walked in and got defeated again.

another 30min scenes.

then they managed to defeat the bandits again, partially. Lots of different scenes, winners.

Player and 2 followers got after that defeated again and raped.

finally bandit per bandit got defeated and raped even by Serana's spawned bandit.

During this sessions, my followers picked flowers and spawned a friendly werewolf. This one engaged and raped a bandit.

After ca. 3h the bandit camp has been cleared.

Only one glitch after all this scenes. The struggle bar did not appear one time. Bandits out of sight, followers around player.

Not a big deal, I used the A  D keys even without bar visible and got up again.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.72123f3789c7679a62110c51d47c1d3f.jpeg

That's seriously impressive

My whole set up crashedd when my MO2 installed mods got deleted recently and I'm trying to rebuild it as I find the time.  Any chance you might be able to share your mod list and load order?  I'd findd that really helpful right now, and others too might appreciate it when trying to set up Defeat 5.3.6 on their games 

TIA if you can help.  No worries if you can't

DQW

14 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

might be able to share

guess this won't help, as I have almost no mod/esp left untouched, this with almost 1.2k esp slots filled. (I do not count the non esp slots, but it's ca 250GB), max textures 2k except bodies 4k.

It's like one big mod, start building 4 years ago, mods removed added and patches in a chaos manner.

Never changed core setup, only removed, added things. The core started Dec. 2019, when I bought the game and patched all this

during starting the learning phase same time. I cannot just reinstall a mod, have to check first.

Goals no ctd, clean save without orphaned scripts and so. According to my learning process, I changed, modified some patches during the time.

Modified scripts, meshes, whatever.

The setup is a dynamic process. As soon as a problem appeared, I fixed it, with mods or patches. In the mod itself on begin, later separate.

After every session a check  with resaver.

Latest fix, process bar of armor light/heavy not moving after a certain level. Even with incpcs and advancepcsskill no movement.

This has been caused by 2 mods, which increased the armor rate beyond the limit in an uncontrolled manner. Armors showed 0, for heavy and light.

Mod No 1 removed (empty esp left, will use this as soon I need the slot. No LO change) second modified, spells, perks blocked via keyword.

The way to have defeat running is a process of testing and find the proper settings  matching your modlist.

Settings of mods is as important as LO ! Find conflicting settings. Even a key assignment can cause problems. Learn everything of a mod you installed.

What it does, maybe conflicts. LO is the base, the process of have it running is "get the knowledge of every mod installed" !

One will learn alot doing so up to create your own stuff. I myself spend at least 30% of the time since install to gather info via internet.

Search, search, gather info.

Sounds boring, but it leads to your very personal, unique setup. 

Edited by Tlam99
3 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

guess this won't help, as I have almost no mod/esp left untouched, this with almost 1.2k esp slots filled. (I do not count the non esp slots, but it's ca 250GB), max textures 2k except bodies 4k.

It's like one big mod, start building 4 years ago, mods removed added and patches in a chaos manner.

Never changed core setup, only removed, added things. The core started Dec. 2019, when I bought the game and patched all this

during starting the learning phase same time. I cannot just reinstall a mod, have to check first.

Goals no ctd, clean save without orphaned scripts and so. According to my learning process, I changed, modified some patches during the time.

Modified scripts, meshes, whatever.

The setup is a dynamic process. As soon as a problem appeared, I fixed it, with mods or patches. In the mod itself on begin, later separate.

After every session a check  with resaver.

Latest fix, process bar of armor light/heavy not moving after a certain level. Even with incpcs and advancepcsskill no movement.

This has been caused by 2 mods, which increased the armor rate beyond the limit in an uncontrolled manner. Armors showed 0, for heavy and light.

Mod No 1 removed (empty esp left, will use this as soon I need the slot. No LO change) second modified, spells, perks blocked via keyword.

The way to have defeat running is a process of testing and find the proper settings  matching your modlist.

Settings of mods is as important as LO ! Find conflicting settings. Even a key assignment can cause problems. Learn everything of a mod you installed.

What it does, maybe conflicts. LO is the base, the process of have it running is "get the knowledge of every mod installed" !

One will learn alot doing so up to create your own stuff. I myself spend at least 30% of the time since install to gather info via internet.

Search, search, gather info.

Sounds boring, but it leads to your very personal, unique setup. 

Thanks for such a full reply, and the good advice offered!  I'm sure it will help more than just me

I switched to SE about 3 years ago and had done something similar in building up my base games/gameplays in the time since then, albeit without the tech expertise(!)), and when my whole mod intallation disappeared, I could have cried.  Getting even the basics resurrected is hard and I shudder to think how long it might take to get it all up and working again quite as reliably as it did ?

Thanks anyway

DQW

6 hours ago, Hasan1231234 said:

hey guys it can be too late for that but i have a problem when my follower get knocked down by a hostile npc or npcs only one of them rapes her no threesome or something any fix or help?

Which Defeat version are you using?  And, for that matter, which game are you playing it on?