On 1/15/2022 at 3:53 AM, Bane Master said:

You would need to ask baka,  afraid I can't comment as baka defeat does not include script sources

@factoryclose I think this has been asked a number of times, hoping you might see this if pinged here.

Bane Master has released a new(ish, in November?) build for SL Defeat which fixes the way followers are handled by the mod among other things. Because your Defeat animations are probably the best on LL at the moment, I've seen a few comments hoping that we could get a version of Defeat that has all of Bane Master's fixes to Defeat with your animations, and was wondering if either you'd consider updating your Defeat version with these fixes (as long as Bane Master doesn't mind) or allowing Bane Master to use your animations in their build?

I'm having an issue with the Bane Master version of Defeat and how it handles followers. If the PC gets knocked down first everything gets handled fine, however when the follower gets knocked down first they recover as soon as the PC gets knocked down. Anyone have any idea what might cause this and how I can fix it?

I do have NFF installed but I've tried pretty much every combination of the bleedout handling options with no success fixing the problem.

I just got this mod, and the main issue I'm having (a big one) is that there's no sex animation. If my female character gets low enough in health, she's knocked down on one knee and I have a chance to resist. When that chance passes, she's stripped naked, and the male enemy gets naked, and then they both just stand there like statues while the sounds of snu-snu play.

Sometimes my character gets some genetic material sprayed on her, and sometimes not. After it's over, I don't seem to have the ability to make her get up and move on with her life.

Is there something I overlooked in installing the mod? Do I need to download some sex animations or something? I was under the impression that I already had those from either SL Framework or SL Defeat.

Edited by donttellmywife
7 hours ago, donttellmywife said:

I just got this mod, and the main issue I'm having (a big one) is that there's no sex animation. If my female character gets low enough in health, she's knocked down on one knee and I have a chance to resist. When that chance passes, she's stripped naked, and the male enemy gets naked, and then they both just stand there like statues while the sounds of snu-snu play.

Sometimes my character gets some genetic material sprayed on her, and sometimes not. After it's over, I don't seem to have the ability to make her get up and move on with her life.

Is there something I overlooked in installing the mod? Do I need to download some sex animations or something? I was under the impression that I already had those from either SL Framework or SL Defeat.

First, If you have Defeat set to use Aggressive animations, but have added other tags, untick the 'must have all tags' box below the tags (or whatever its called), and see if that makes any difference

Second, if you don't have any additional animation packs, or Sexlab Animation Loader (SLAL), get and install the SLAL pack loader, and then add and install a couple of packs to your load order too.  Suggests the Billyy and FunnyBiz packs as a start.  Look at the SLAL MCM and tick the animations you want to use.  Remember to register in Sexlab them at the top of the page.  In Sexlab, for safety sake, if you have added any creature anims, check that Sexlab is set to use these, and then for good measure use its debug options to Re-register animations

Then give it another try

Others will be along to tell you what I missed in my senility ?

16 hours ago, asdj1239 said:

I'm having an issue with the Bane Master version of Defeat and how it handles followers. If the PC gets knocked down first everything gets handled fine, however when the follower gets knocked down first they recover as soon as the PC gets knocked down. Anyone have any idea what might cause this and how I can fix it?

That is unexpected. That behavior you describe is a problem with the Goubo Sexlab Defeat 5.3.5.

That follower-knockdown-first problem is one of the big problems that Bane Master fixed with 5.3.6. I have tested 5.3.6 a lot and 5.3.6 works correctly for me when the follower is knocked down first.

Edited by Herowynne
16 hours ago, donttellmywife said:

That behavior sounds like Sexlab is not working for you.

Did you run GenerateFNISForUsers ?

Did you do the in-game procedure to install Sexlab by going into the Sexlab MCM and choosing Install?

Edited by Herowynne

@Bane Master Any chance to get "captures" in your version? Goubo had an event in his original (or maybe it was merged later? I forget its been years) where during assaults and robberies random DD would be equipped on player. I would like that feature in this more stable version as well. It was originally separate mod but was collaborated with Goubo. The ancient separate mod (Devious Captures) only works on robberies now with your version of defeat, assault equips dont work. Some bridge must have broken in translation. Would be epic to have the old DD thing working with this too ?

Edited by PenBoozerX
14 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

First, If you have Defeat set to use Aggressive animations, but have added other tags, untick the 'must have all tags' box below the tags (or whatever its called), and see if that makes any difference

Second, if you don't have any additional animation packs, or Sexlab Animation Loader (SLAL), get and install the SLAL pack loader, and then add and install a couple of packs to your load order too.  Suggests the Billyy and FunnyBiz packs as a start.  Look at the SLAL MCM and tick the animations you want to use.  Remember to register in Sexlab them at the top of the page.  In Sexlab, for safety sake, if you have added any creature anims, check that Sexlab is set to use these, and then for good measure use its debug options to Re-register animations

Then give it another try

Others will be along to tell you what I missed in my senility ?

Thanks! I have it fixed now. My problem was, I didn't have FNIS installed properly. So, I get the animations now, and my character is able to stand up and walk away when it's done. Now I just need to figure out how to get her facial expressions to change while she's getting her butter churned...

Anyway, if anyone else is having that same problem, this video might help you...

6 hours ago, Herowynne said:

That is unexpected. That behavior you describe is a problem with the Goubo Sexlab Defeat 5.3.5.

That follower-knockdown-first problem is one of the big problems that Bane Master fixed with 5.3.6. I have tested 5.3.6 a lot and 5.3.6 works correctly for me when the follower is knocked down first.

It seems like I got it working after I cleaned up my mod list a bit and moved SL Defeat further down in my load order. Seems like one of the LL mods I had installed below it was causing the issue. I do still sometimes have problems with the follower not going into the bleedout animation but the mod is behaving properly at least.

I got a new problem :(

I can't get the all down mode to work for followers. So when the PC gets knocked down first, the follower keeps fighting as usual but once their hp reaches 0 instead of entering the bleedout/knockdown state they just sheath their weapon and stand there, typically I get the "[Follower] witnesses what is happening" flavour text as well if witness intervention is on. Follower handling seems to work fine using the "original" system instead of all down. I have been using the MCM options for follower as victim, and disabling follower surrender on the player as victim mcm page but since that wasn't working I've gone through the MCM and tried just about every combination of the MCM options that should handle the follower during all down, but have not been able to get it to work. As an aside, when I'm using all down a lot of the time I get stuck in the scene start where instead of initiating a Sexlab animation I get stuck in the struggle pose (regardless of if I have struggle enabled or not) and the NPCs sort of just wander off.

I'm not sure if this would influence anything but I am using EFF and Requiem.

edit: I have tested whether this still happens without EFF and it does. I have not tested it without requiem however.

edit2:

I ended up doing a massive binary search on my modlist to try and figure out if another mod could be causing the issue. I didn't quite get through all of them but at this point there is no mod remaining that could be the cause. I have tried reinstalling the Bane Master version of defeat and the DFW patch but that didn't resolve my issue either. I have copied the mod list that I was running in my final test below.

Spoiler

#Mod_Name
"DLC: HearthFires"
"DLC: Dragonborn"
"DLC: Dawnguard"
"DLC-Cleaned"
"Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"Cleaned Skyrim Special Edition Textures"
"Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"NSM - SMIM Patch"
"ENB Helper SE 1.5 for SSE 1.5.97"
"JContainers SE"
"SSE Parallax Shader Fix v1.0 (BETA)"
"Player Size Adjuster and First Person Camera Height Fix SSE"
"Fuz Ro D'oh"
"Address library for SKSE plugins - All in one"
"Better Jumping SE"
"Papyrus Extender SSE - 4.3.8"
"PrivateProfileRedirector SE 0.5"
"SSE Engine Fixes for 1.5.39 - 1.5.97 (Part 1)"
"SSE Display Tweaks"
"Stay At System Page"
"YesImSure"
"BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"Better MessageBox Controls"
"SkyUI_5_2_SE"
"FixNotesForSkyUI SKSE64 2.0.17"
"moreHUD SE"
"moreHUD Inventory Edition"
"Wider MCM Menu for SkyUI"
"RaceMenu Special Edition"
"RaceMenu High Heels Fixes-18045-1-3-1552859840"
"Improved Camera"
"UIExtensions"
"Remove Mods from System Menu v1.1"
"Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-"
"CBBE esl-flagged esp"
"Fair Skin Complexion for CBBE"
"Expressive Facegen Morphs SE"
"Expressive Facial Animation - Female Edition"
"Expressive Facial Animation - Male Edition"
"High Poly Head SE"
"Diamond Textures CBBE-45718-1-9-2-1632089775"
"Realistic Natural Skin Tones ESL"
"Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard) [CBBE]"
"Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [CBBE]"
"Masculine Argonian Textures for Vanilla (Chameleon and Lizard)"
"Masculine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard)"
"The Eyes of Beauty SSE"
"The Eyes of Beauty SE - Elves Edition"
"ESL High Poly Pretty Face and Darker Brows Stand Alone"
"KS Hairdos SSE"
"Breast Weight Painted Hair SE - KS Hairdos"
"Hvergelmir's Aesthetics - Beards"
"Realistic Haircolors FINAL"
"Schlongs of Skyrim SE"
"Tempered Skins for Males - SOS Full Version"
"SunJeong Body Preset #2"
"XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts"
"No leg ratio changes - better Female wrists hands ankles and leg ratio twists for XPMSSE 2.80SEnlg"
"HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97"
"CBPC - Physics with Collisions"
"SINful CBP"
"FNIS Behavior SE 7_6 XXL"
"FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6"
"Alternate Start - Live Another Life"
"Recorder Follower BSA Ver. 3.0"
"Recorder - Bugfix Patch SSE"
"Recorder Overhaul SSE - CBBE Body PHYSICS- 1.0.3"
"Recorder Overhaul SSE 3BA Patch"
"SexLabFrameworkSE_v163"
"PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions"
"SexLab Beta8 LipSync Fix"
"SexLabAroused Redux V28b SSE Modified by BakaFactory(2020 11 17))"
"SLAL_SE"
"Billyy's SLAL Animations 5.2"
"ZaZ Animation Pack+ CBBE HDT V.8.0+SEREV3"
"ZAP 8+ faster in and out of furnitures (SE)"
"ZAP_No Collision Furnitures 1-1 (SE)"
"FNIS Output1"
"Bodyslide Output"
"SL Defeat SSE.5.3.6 Bane 24112021"
"Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch 1.4"

At this stage I'm truly at a loss for what could be causing this problem, as I thought the 2nd most recent Bane release was meant to fix this problem? Either way, if anyone has any suggestions I'd like to hear them.

Also, if anyone has the mod working for followers when they are downed AFTER the PC using the "All Downed" method in player as victim MCM, please firstly let me know that it works for you, but if you could also upload a copy of your Defeat config file for when it works I am hoping that maybe I just stupidly left some option in the MCM enabled/disabled when I shouldn't have. Thanks

Edited by asdj1239

Hi

I've used Defeat before and I'd say i'm a somewhat experienced Modder having modded since SexRim for years and can usually solve my problems with the help of the forums and google but Ive had a problem for the last few days that for the life of me I cant resolve! It seems like others have had this with no answers and the threads just go cold.

SexLab animations play absolutely fine, no delay when triggered via puppet master etc. When Triggered by Defeat, the game locks up for a few seconds at a time (including the console/tab/esc cant be used) and then unfreezes for a few seconds as it progressed to the script stage. It can take anywhere between 30 seconds to 4 minutes to get to the actual animation. Once the animation is playing, it runs fine throughout the cycle with no further freezes and then it locks up again at the end.

EVERYTHING else on defeat works. The Hotkey works, interactions through the menu work, tie up, put in sack, trauma plays....just triggering the Sex Animations via Defeat causes this weird freezing!

Heres everything I have tried and I really hope you guys can help me with this one!

• Installed the Latest Versions of Defeat (including the brand new new bane edition with bug fixes)
  • Reinstalled SexLab new version for non AE Version of the game
  • Reran FNIS
  • Clean Saves/New Games - Still happens on a new game!
  • Messed about with the Load Order and moved Defeat below all other SL Mods
  • Removed tags from Defeat
  • Unticked 'Disable Starting Teleport' in SexLab options
  • Aggressive animations arnt restricted
  • Enabled Debugging in SexLab to see whats happening in the console, couldn't see anything obvious happening
  • Checked Papyrus logs, mostly gibberish to me but if script thrashing was happening apparently the size would be massive and they seem normal. Attached for review - I hard closed the game during another freeze while testing which is why they end like that.

Please help!

Edit: I've also tried a game without any other mods except the SL essentials/body & Defeat. The locking up/freezing doesnt happen but it still takes 30 seconds before an animation plays when triggered via Defeat?

Edit 2 - FIXED! After a few hours of trying various different thinks I came across the older Baka Version - Worked fine. Weirdly the official version for SEE (5.3.5 from memory?) wont even let the game start! The Bane Version has this error alongside a couple of others I found. Random right? Hope this helps someone who encounters this in the future its a great mod with functionality you dont get anywhere else!

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by dzt21
Solved
10 hours ago, PenBoozerX said:

I dont think it works with Bane's version? Atleast im not getting any new menus.

TBC, AndrewLRG's patch works with the Bane 5.3.6 version.  Current vesrion is  SL Defeat SSE 5.3.6 Bane Live 24112021

It won't work if you're still using 5.3.5

I just had a really interesting experience with this mod! I'm new to Skyrim. I've started and restarted several times, just looking to get all my mods working.

On my latest game, I was on my way to the Barrow early on, as usual. And there's that watchtower on the way to it with three bandits, right?

This time, things went a little differently. I was playing a female, and all three bandits were male. I'd always gone for two-handed weapons before, but this time I was trying a weapon and shield setup. What I'd always done before was run into that watchtower, get all the bandits together, and then just mow them down all at once. I'm just including all these details to help you visualize the scene.

I ran past the first two bandits as usual, went upstairs, and aggroed the third. While I was waiting to get all three of them gathered up, one of them got a lucky "knockdown" hit against me. And that immediately triggered the Defeat scenes, with no chance to resist or anything. Oh! Okay. I guess this is happening!

Each of the bandits took two turns on her; I have "chance for another turn" cranked up to 100%, because why not? When they were done, I took a few seconds to pick up my weapon and shield again before doing the run of shame out of there. That delay was enough to get two of the bandits to aggro on me again. Being naked and unarmed and weakened, I decided to surrender immediately. For some reason, each of them only took one more turn. I was now up to eight turns total between the three of them. I decided I'd come back and get some revenge later.

That experience got me rethinking the way I'd played before. I decided to start going for more of a stealthy approach, especially after almost triggering another Defeat scene against the three bandits outside the Barrow. I worked on that Sneak skill, and ran with lighter equipment. At the end of the Barrow, I got a one-handed sword with 13 damage and the Frost enchantment. Nice! I also stopped using a shield, since equipment weight affects your Sneak chance.

I came out the other end of the Barrow, and worked my way back around to that watchtower, doing a few miscellaneous things in the process. Once I was looking at that watchtower again, I was level 6. I was initially thinking I'd try to sneak up and ninja those three bandits, but that first one standing by the front of the bridge seems to be really perceptive. He noticed me from a long way off; I stopped moving and gained another point of Sneak.

At this point, a funny thought occurred to me. Sure, I could just mow them all down, but I could also try using Defeat tactically. I unequipped my weapon and ran past the first two guys and up the stairs as usual, and gathered the three of them on that fairly big third floor as I'd done before. Once I had all three of them together there, I immediately surrendered.

This resulted in them running a train on my gal again. This time, though, when they were done, I didn't leave. I ran into the corner where the barrels are and went back into stealth. I figured being naked and unarmed, I'd have a bonus to Sneak, and could just wait out that "weakened" debuff. Under the default SexLab settings, that debuff lasts exactly as long as the, uh, glazing effect. Once the white stuff went away, my gal's time for revenge had finally arrived.

I sent her to the top floor, still naked but wielding that frost sword, and quickly killed the guy with the horned helm. The other two bandits came running upstairs, and I easily killed them, too. They had had their way with her fifteen times between them, but now she finally had her revenge.

This has me thinking it might actually be viable to use the Defeat mod tactically, basically utilizing kunoichi tactics. Go in and aggro the first few enemies, let them have their way with you, take advantage of your few seconds of safety to go into hiding, then sneak out naked to kill them one at a time.

If I'm gonna try playing that way, though, I will need to find a safe place to stash my gold, because there's a small chance that your unsuspecting victims will take all the gold you have on you before rearranging your guts, and they will not have that gold on them when you kill them. It's just gone.

Edited by donttellmywife
2 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

TBC, AndrewLRG's patch works with the Bane 5.3.6 version.  Current vesrion is  SL Defeat SSE 5.3.6 Bane Live 24112021

It won't work if you're still using 5.3.5

Hmm. Not sure if I'm blind, looking in wrong place or didn't explain myself properly.

The only DD related menu AndrewLRG gives me is a misc menu with options to remove DD from player, I see no option to add them on player during assaults which i was looking for, like how original Captures worked with defeat. I have Bane 5.3.6 and LRG 1.4 from same post. Can you screencap the menu I'm supposed to be getting?

1 hour ago, PenBoozerX said:

Hmm. Not sure if I'm blind, looking in wrong place or didn't explain myself properly.

The only DD related menu AndrewLRG gives me is a misc menu with options to remove DD from player, I see no option to add them on player during assaults which i was looking for, like how original Captures worked with defeat. I have Bane 5.3.6 and LRG 1.4 from same post. Can you screencap the menu I'm supposed to be getting?

Just before I do that, you do have DCL installed?

It's been quite a while since I looked at this mod and the work by @Bane Master is certainly an improvement. It seems much more stable now.

However I noticed an old issue with the Robbery function in that it will take quest items. During testing I noticed that the Saathal part of the Gaulder Amulet was removed which effectively breaks the quest if the pc cannot retrieve their gear in time. I haven't tested with other items (like Hircine's Ring or Elder Scrolls) but from memory they used to be taken in the old version so I'm not sure if it's the case for this version (v5.3.6).

Edited by Slorm

2 hours ago, PenBoozerX said:

40 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

Just before I do that, you do have DCL installed?

As @DonQuiWho noted, you need DCL installed for that feature to work. The feature is on the Player Post-Assault menu. Here is a screenshot:

20220130081203_1.jpg.798aac5b64c9d3722557ff90dd883fe4.jpg

5 hours ago, PenBoozerX said:

Aha, I do not, that is it then. That menu doesn't give descriptions for grayed out events so couldn't see the bottom text. Thank you for your patience, I'll go get DCL ?

Sorry to be back so late - been a bit busy - but I see the Heroic Herowynne has got there first, and all now seems to be good!

?

6 hours ago, PenBoozerX said:

Aha, I do not, that is it then. That menu doesn't give descriptions for grayed out events so couldn't see the bottom text. Thank you for your patience, I'll go get DCL ?

Ah, well. While quipping is now it's own event instead of robbery event, it still isn't quite what I was looking for.

In original Captures we could have random devices equipped during assault (so every time enemies take turns on player it would equip something, not only after the entire camp is already done with you and ready to throw your ass into a ditch). I assume there is nothing like that available for Banes version then?

edit: screenshot to the old thing from years back, ver v5.3.5 "fixed by themis", we used to have this menu

Spoiler

image.png.dceaaa7c806c802b11d8787e9c13a83d.png

Edited by PenBoozerX
added screenshot
2 hours ago, PenBoozerX said:

Ah, well. While quipping is now it's own event instead of robbery event, it still isn't quite what I was looking for.

In original Captures we could have random devices equipped during assault (so every time enemies take turns on player it would equip something, not only after the entire camp is already done with you and ready to throw your ass into a ditch). I assume there is nothing like that available for Banes version then?

edit: screenshot to the old thing from years back, ver v5.3.5 "fixed by themis", we used to have this menu

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.dceaaa7c806c802b11d8787e9c13a83d.png

Bane's last 5.3.5 version - search for the latest one 'Defeat v535 SE Bane v3.31 Updated 080921'  - has got those options.  (I'm pretty sure it was the last in a long line of '5.3.5' versions which started with the Themis version, or even before if, IIRC, 'AnyRandomNik' was someone different)

But that version will only pick out restraints that come from DD 4.3 or before.  And they are really mainly just decorative, especially when applied to followers and NPCs.  That 5.3.5 option doesn't select the DD 5.0+ range of properly restrictive restraints, which Kharos mod (Better NPC Support for Devious Devices 0.6 beta 3SE BSA version) makes 'stick' properly on Followers and NPCs, so that they can't use weapons when equipped with DDs like mittens, etc  

The Bane 5.3.6+AndrewLRG patch

- fixes a number of major problems with the base mechanic

- with the patch, uses the DCL mechanism to select DDs from DD 5+

The DD selection mechanism is based on the DCL settings, it would seem, but I don't yet know if the DDs selected ore ONLY those in the DCL restraint library or more broadly from the whole DD5 series, and I haven't found anyone who really seems to be sure.  But it's still better than the old one

That's a long way of saying 'Ditch what you have now and grab this latest version if you want a fixed mod, and decent restraints'  But I think you're right in that it won't help you get your PC additionally prettily pretzled every time some bandido from the local train robbers has his or her way with them

(Sheesh.  I'm beginning to sound like the other nerds .... ? )

Whatever, hope that helps

DQW