1 hour ago, Slorm said:

through the settings

To explain.

If you are in the bleedout state, restore AV will not always trigger the exit.

You need a heal spell, from a follower or self.

But you cannot cast onto self if in this state.

I made a shout what casts a heal spell, this sometimes works.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.c559500c06d9ac6decaa9249101d7ad0.jpeg

22 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

To explain.

If you are in the bleedout state, restore AV will not always trigger the exit.

You need a heal spell, from a follower or self.

But you cannot cast onto self if in this state.

I made a shout what casts a heal spell, this sometimes works.

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.jpeg.c559500c06d9ac6decaa9249101d7ad0.jpeg

Many thanks, I see what you mean now

Still looking for a solution or some understanding of the "aggressor watches over you" problem.

Currently running 4 followers, but this happens sometimes with 1. 

I get raped +/- my followers then all the aggressors just stand around doing nothing and I can't get back up because I'm being watched.  Presumably its waiting for more action on the followers but it never goes anywhere and I have to reload a game or use the "clean up" function to stop all defeat scripts, at which point everyone goes hostile and kills me before I can stand.

Anyone found a reliable fix to not get stuck in this loop?  I'm running a mod that increases the number of NPC baddies so there's tons of potential aggressors around but nothing happens.

I'm still waiting for a fix where the animations with the indicated tags will play correctly, depending on whether the creature defeated the character or the character defeated and rapes the creature...

This can be accomplished easily with tags, as long as Defeat respects them. I have defined animations where a character rapes a creature as "Forced" and "Beastiality" tags. Animations where a creature rapes a character have only the "Forced" tag. Unfortunately, Defeat does not recognize the tags correctly when it comes to creatures...

On 4/27/2022 at 3:05 PM, Bane Master said:

I'm looking at what can be done

Oh man, that would be great. I just came here from the BAKA version, which is awesome, but also a bit buggy. I'm switching to your version now (i remember it was less buggy, but lacked those extra anims...).
If you could combine both versions, it would be RAD ;)

On 2/8/2022 at 12:12 PM, Bane Master said:

SL Defeat 5.3.6 08022022

Fixes a condition that could result in Followers stopping combat when  the Player is Defeated.

The new version is available in my original post

@Bane Master

I'm trying to find a version of Defeat that correctly reads the tags for creatures when playing animations. I have determined what set of tags will indicate whether a character is raping a creature, or a creature is raping a character. I'll explain what this is all about:

It's all based on the "Beastiality" and "Forced" tags that I added to the corresponding animations in the json file.

If a character is raping a creature, in the player/follower aggressor tab I set:

Creature - tag(s) Forced, Beastiality
Creature - supress tag(s) <none>
Creature - require all tags <marked>

If a creature rapes a character, in the player/follower victim tab I set:

Creature - tag(s) Forced
Creature - supress tag(s) Beastiality
Creature - require all tags <none>

If the creature performs consensual sex with the character, in the cosensual tab I set:

Creature - tag(s) Beastiality
Creature - supress tag(s) Forced

This SHOULD work. It's logical and I assigned the tags to the correct animations. But it doesn't work. No matter who rapes whom, the animations play randomly. Because of this, absurd situations arise, e.g. when after defeating a giant, my character is raped by him, although she was supposed to rape him ;)

Could you fix that? Alternatively, anyone?

1 hour ago, Prymerion said:

@Bane Master

I'm trying to find a version of Defeat that correctly reads the tags for creatures when playing animations. I have determined what set of tags will indicate whether a character is raping a creature, or a creature is raping a character. I'll explain what this is all about:

It's all based on the "Beastiality" and "Forced" tags that I added to the corresponding animations in the json file.

If a character is raping a creature, in the player/follower aggressor tab I set:

Creature - tag(s) Forced

If the creature performs consensual sex with the character, in the cosensual tab I set:

This SHOULD work. It's logical and I assigned the tags to the correct animations. But it doesn't work. No matter who rapes whom, the animations play randomly. Because of this, absurd situations arise, e.g. when after defeating a giant, my character is raped by him, although she was supposed to rape him ;)

Saw this in passing.  Not a techie, so no certain ideas, but other possibilities to look at may include:

- How have you got gender assignments set in NPC v NPC?

- SexLab itselff sometimes isn't too good on actor assignments to M/F and F/M Positional settings - do the positions get sorted out if you use Sexlab's Hotkeys to Reverse the Actor Positions?

Hope there may be something useful in that

10 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

Saw this in passing.  Not a techie, so no certain ideas, but other possibilities to look at may include:

- How have you got gender assignments set in NPC v NPC?

- SexLab itselff sometimes isn't too good on actor assignments to M/F and F/M Positional settings - do the positions get sorted out if you use Sexlab's Hotkeys to Reverse the Actor Positions?

Hope there may be something useful in that

Hey, thanks for the reply.

- This problem does not apply to NPC/NPCs. It's about PC/Creature
- The positions of the actors are correct. The problem is that SexLab ignores tags that are assigned to player/follower aggressor or player/follower victim situations.

Hi everyone.

I had huge issues with SL defeat, even after installing Banes and LRG's version.

FYI if someone might make the mistake I did : DO NOT USE SL Defeat Addon (supposed to be a dialogue mod) !!!

It will heavily break several mods (including NFF and even some blood mods.... and countless more).

I just realised I played 20 hrs with a broken game.

Still having the pose problem with UIextensions when someone is tied up I get only 15 poses and can't scroll.
Never could have fixed that, if anyone has ideas..
I used SUM utility to change the pose manually but it's kind of an immersion break.

If anyone has an idea I already asked but I guess no one knows what could cause this.

Cya

Edited by Anorf
6 hours ago, Anorf said:

Hi everyone.

I had huge issues with SL defeat, even after installing Banes and LRG's version.

FYI if someone might make the mistake I did : DO NOT USE SL Defeat Addon (supposed to be a dialogue mod) !!!

It will heavily break several mods (including NFF and even some blood mods.... and countless more).

I just realised I played 20 hrs with a broken game.

Still having the pose problem with UIextensions when someone is tied up I get only 15 poses and can't scroll.
Never could have fixed that, if anyone has ideas..
I used SUM utility to change the pose manually but it's kind of an immersion break.

If anyone has an idea I already asked but I guess no one knows what could cause this.

Cya

Isn't that Add-On for the BAKA, or Defeat SSE, mod versions only? 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:23 PM, Prymerion said:

@Bane Master

Creature - tag(s) Forced

@Bane Master ?

Can anybody tell me, why do i have in my load order "Death Alternative" and "Death Alternative - Captured REVISITED" ?

Apparently, at some point i had a reason for it, it had to be a requirement for something.

Over time, it became part of the "usual stuff" i always install, and i never thought about it, until now.
My local mod repo was getting a bit too big, so i went to clean it of old or obsolete stuff, and i cannot find a single mod in my LO that would list DA/DAC as its requirements.
Now, maybe it's because i don't have any mod that would require it, or maybe the mod that requires it doesn't say it in its readme or anywhere.

Any ideas?
(i am asking here, because it feels like ppl around here might now)

Edited by Roggvir

For some reason, I can't get same-sex interactions (lesbian) to work.

I always play as a chick and want her to get fucked by other bandit chicks when she loses but that never happens. I get some dialogue options where I can persuade or pay them off. The sex thing never happens like it does when I'm defeated by a male bandit. Pretty sure I have same-sex stuff enabled in sexlab.

Also: I can never do anything to NPCs unless I sneak up on them. They never get that like bleedout animation that I get. They just die immedaitely when their health bar is at zero.

Edited by Dark___Blue

Have a whole host of questions:

1. is it possible to get defeated and raped in Apocrypha? What happens after?

2. Is there a way to keep a chance of the “crawling away” outcome instead of bleed out events, simple slavery, etc?

3. When defeated by creatures, do after assault events fire or do you just get trauma and running away?

4. What are the correct settings to ensure compatibility with Death Alternative?

5. Is there a unique animation for submitting to creatures?

6. Can Miraak, Harkon, or Alduin (etc) defeat and rape the player or Vica versa?

7. Can followers get downed and raped while you are still fighting?

8. Can you offer yourself instead of a follower?

9. What happens to followers post-Defeat (with SS++, etc)? Is there a way to give them a chance to die after defeat? How about yourself?

Edited by Elysian97m
  • 2 weeks later...

Need some help!  The Bane Master Updates for Defeat post in this forum on November 24th, 2021 are no longer available.

I don't see any post here that points to another link for these.  I am looking for the SSE version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by Mrfishkies
47 minutes ago, Mrfishkies said:

Need some help!  The Bane Master Updates for Defeat post in this forum on November 24th, 2021 are no longer available.

I don't see any post here that points to another link for these.  I am looking for the SSE version.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have just tested the Download links on the Post and they work fine for me.