13 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Ah yes, that makes sense.  If the configuration is such that (for example) vampires are not valid aggressors, they'll just kill you.  So if I understand your dilemma, it's that you can spare the PC from assault by simply setting the sexual assault slider to zero, but then your follower is not assaulted (and you want the follower to be assaulted).  However, settings with a non-zero sexual assault chance result in PC death if you exclude the attackers as valid aggressors.  Yeah, that seems like a no-win situation.  Possibly it's a desire that wasn't anticipated by the author or by those who've maintained it.  Hopefully this discussion will provide enough information to someone who can better answer this.

Yes - that's the issue, Defeat is "working as intended" as it was designed to kill you even if you are essential if there is no valid aggressor for you. Remaining in bleedout whilst your followers are assaulted is not a viable option with the current mod design.

Edited by Bane Master
22 minutes ago, Bane Master said:

Yes - that's the issue, Defeat is "working as intended" as it was designed to kill you even if you are essential if there is no valid aggressor for you. Remaining in bleedout whilst your followers are assaulted is not a viable option with the current mod design.

OK. thanks for that. 

I guess I'll just have to look and see if there are any other death defying mods elsewhere that might summon up the sort of witchcraft I seem to need .... ?

1 hour ago, Callen200 said:

Don't know if its a FNIS bug, but when i use the Shift key and it trys to play an animation, it Teleports me to a giant camp so i can fall to my death

Not an FNIS bug.  It's likely a positioning problem.  The giant camp is the center of the Skyrim map.  When the game can't place you wherever it's being told to, it defaults to moving you to the center of the map, unfortunately at a great height.

Sometimes SexLab gets stuck if you previously had sex near a wall or other barrier.  If that happens, you might have trouble with any sex animation.  You might be able to clear that by playing a sex animation in the center of an interior cell, away from any obstacles.

On 11/24/2021 at 3:59 AM, Bane Master said:

Hi All,

Here is an updated version of Defeat based on the original Defeat 5.3.5

This update is focused purely on fixing bugs in the original Defeat and does not add new features, therefore I am calling this version Defeat 5.3.6.

Defeat 5.3.6 is standalone, it does not require Defeat 5.3.5

ChangeLog Defeat V5.3.6 Bane 24112021

• Fixed the follower down first re-agro bug
  • Fixed compilation errors in some dialogue script fragments and populated a number of empty script properties
  • Fixed the Surrender key getting unbound issue
  • Fixed MCM Knockdown duration setting not working for followers
  • Fixed Defeat's Essential Player function failing when in None Locations
  • Tidied up some dialogue grammar - mostly in DefeatPlayerQST and regenerated SEQ File

The motivation for doing this was to provide a more stable platform for AndrewLRG's excellent Dynamic Defeat patch. I'm happy to say that he has been kind enough to provide an updated version of his patch that fowards the fixes I have added in Defeat 5.3.6 and provides some additional Dynamic Defeat bugfixes and content.

Changelog Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch V1.4 (for Defeat Version 5.3.6) by  AndrewLRG

• Fixed an issue when Dynamic Defeat was not working with creatures;
  • Fixed a small bug that could cause Devious Suit not be re-equipped;
  • Added a "creature toggle" option to disable/enable some Post-Assault events when defeated by creatures; (thanks to DonQuiWho for suggestion). Option can be found in Defeats MCM/Player Post-Assault page.
  • Updated Defeat's import/export mechanics to include all added features.

It should be possible to update a vanilla Defeat 5.3.5 game to Defeat 5.3.6 and Dynamic Defeat LRG 1.4 but as ever, if you have problems,  either clean your save or start a new game. 

Please note this version of Defeat and the Dynamic Defeat patch are NOT compatible with any other Defeat patches or versions.

Thanks to DonQuiWho and Herowynne for taking the time to beta test Defeat 5.3.6

SL Defeat SSE.5.3.6 Bane 24112021.7z 5.56 MB · 82 downloads Dynamic Defeat LRG Patch 1.4.7z 182.83 kB · 69 downloads

SL Defeat LE.5.3.6 Bane 24112021.7z 6.44 MB · 45 downloads

Great work btw any posibility of this version having it own thread to avoid confusion and facilitate the search/support? 

Edited by zevazdeoz
5 hours ago, zevazdeoz said:

Great work btw any posibility of this version having it own thread to avoid confusion and facilitate the search/support? 

Thanks ?

My concern is that there are so many versions of Defeat already in the wild that this might just add confusion, anyone else have a view?

2 hours ago, Bane Master said:

Thanks ?

My concern is that there are so many versions of Defeat already in the wild that this might just add confusion, anyone else have a view?

Uff i know of the original, yours now and Bakas Version which has it's own page. So if there are even more..

I would probably ask if your version could be added to SE´s compatible Site and the Ver. of LE on the sexlab index site? dunno if people still use the later tho

5 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I agree that having your own mod page would be beneficial.  As it is now (unless I've lost track), you have your version, the version that supports AndrewLRG's add-on, and of course that add-on -- all of that in LE and SE releases.  This can easily get buried here, especially the descriptions.  With a dedicated page, you could clearly outline what your modifications do.  People could follow that page to be notified whenever you publish an update.  That's so much nicer than digging through the discussion here.

49 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

I agree that having your own mod page would be beneficial.  As it is now (unless I've lost track), you have your version, the version that supports AndrewLRG's add-on, and of course that add-on -- all of that in LE and SE releases.  This can easily get buried here, especially the descriptions.  With a dedicated page, you could clearly outline what your modifications do.  People could follow that page to be notified whenever you publish an update.  That's so much nicer than digging through the discussion here.

I can see the merits in that

But ... the big problem comes about when some kind soul issues a D-i-Y improvement, but doesn't necessarily have the time to commit to 'maintaining' it in the way that 'most' mainstream mods are. 

If @Bane Master could set up a page that made it clear that these were variations of the main mods produced from the goodness of his, and others', hearts, without every asshat then coming along to demand explanations as to why Line 12345 in Script ABCDE was merely commented out etc, fine.  But put these variants on a seperate page and they'll appear in their droves

That's probably overly cynical, but if he does go down the 'separate page' route - something I'd really like to see so that the improvements that he,  @AndrewLRG , and their own predecessors, got the attention and following they truly deserve - they may want to have a VERY BIG RIDER on the front page explaining the Ts & Cs pretaining to whatever limitations applied, and refer to those as necessary.  Not to mention them being applied with the same sort of ruthlessness that one or two other mod author's exercise - eg that one in Windhelm who executes his jailed prisoners ? 

Hope that's a helpful contribution

My follower is not victim.  When I disable the player victim, my character dies when I take damage.  When I enable player victim, they rape me.  i dont want this. I want my follower to be a victim, I want them to rape she, but they rape to my character. What settings do I need to make on defeat can someone please explain with screenshots?

On 12/15/2021 at 9:04 AM, HerculesCow33 said:

My follower is not victim.  When I disable the player victim, my character dies when I take damage.  When I enable player victim, they rape me.  i dont want this. I want my follower to be a victim, I want them to rape she, but they rape to my character. What settings do I need to make on defeat can someone please explain with screenshots?

I assume your character is male? You can enable player victim then enable "player can be knocked down by everyone" but disable "male allowed". Your character should now go into a knocked down state but then be ignored for your female followers. Only seems to work with Bane's version.

8 hours ago, JahReit said:

Defeat LE.5.3.6 Bane 24112021 and Defeat LRG Patch 1.4 1.3.  I this the best and most stable combo?

I have been playing with Bane Master's Defeat 5.3.6 and AndrewLRG's Defeat LRG Patch 1.4 on Skyrim SE for a while now, and that combination has been working very well for me.

On 10/10/2019 at 9:19 PM, Prymerion said:

I use the Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+ Bane fixes v2) version (+ restored all rest eng strings 09.29.2018) .zip and I noticed a problem with the "Cowgirl or strapon" option. Defeat with this option sends a "built-in" tag prohibiting the animation "vaginal". This e.g. prevents the animation from playing with Femdom + Cowgirl + Vaginal tags. Can anyone make a patch for this?

Any fix for this problem?

I use the Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+ Bane fixes v2) version (+ restored all rest eng strings 09.29.2018) .zip and I noticed a problem with the "Cowgirl or strapon" option. Defeat with this option sends a "built-in" tag prohibiting the animation "vaginal". This e.g. prevents the animation from playing with Femdom + Cowgirl + Vaginal tags. Can anyone make a patch for this?

On 12/26/2019 at 12:23 PM, Blaze69 said:

A bit late to the party, but I was just setting up a new playthrough and running some quick tests on the mods and I couldn't figure out why the "Cowgirl" option didn't work until now. Figured I should share my findings on this.

Turns out Defeat has a function that prevents Vaginal anims from being triggered if the victim is male (to prevent female-as-victim anims playing on males), but it was mistakenly left in the code for the Cowgirl option as well. Since the victim of a Cowgirl scene will obviously be male, the function was always being triggered, preventing the proper anims from playing.

The way to fix it is to go to Line 7452 on DefeatConfig.psc and replace this line:

Anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, McmConfig.CowgirlTag, McmConfig.CowgirlSupressTag + pa, RAT)

With this one instead:

Anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTags(2, McmConfig.CowgirlTag, McmConfig.CowgirlSupressTag, RAT)

(Notice the lack of "+ pa" after "CowgirlSupressTag").

@Blaze69 Is it possible for you to post the compiled DefeatConfig.pex file here?