7 hours ago, PenBoozerX said:

random devices equipped during assault (so every time enemies take turns on player it would equip something, not only after the entire camp is already done with you

My recollection is that AndrewLRG’s patch works like that. When I was testing it with the default min=3 devices and max=6 devices, and with Event Chance=100%, my character got covered with devices after a single defeat, because she was assaulted afterwards by multiple enemies.

4 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

but I don't yet know if the DDs selected ore ONLY those in the DCL restraint library or more broadly from the whole DD5 series

I thought that I had responded to that question earlier? I know for certain that AndrewLRG’s patch equips regular DD items, because I have seen that. I don’t know if it equips DCL-specific devices, because I have not seen that.

Edited by Herowynne

Aha, I understand. So I have to select between a stable version without mid captures or old version with mid captures but old DD, cant have both. Bummer! I'll just have to deal.

Theres so many versions even finding the right types is challenging in a megathread. Thank you for the explanation both of you ?

5 hours ago, Herowynne said:

I thought that I had responded to that question earlier? I know for certain that AndrewLRG’s patch equips regular DD items, because I have seen that. I don’t know if it equips DCL-specific devices, because I have not seen that.

I thought you had too, saying that that was a function that you didn't use, so when you posted the screenshot showing a 0% chance of adding restraints, I wasn't at all surprised  ?

But I can't find the original response so it may have been my imagination .... ?

Anyway, my query was not about whether or not DDs are being applied, but really about whether or not the restraints applied via DCL are only taken from a subset of DD restraints that DCL selects, as opposed to all the options in DD for, say hand restreaints etc

I've had a look at the DCL script sources and I think that the way the selection process works, something which seems to match DCL's MCM settings, and which items will be used is shown there in

dcur_library.psc

(I'm sure @Herowynne (or maybe even @Kimy herself! ) can check that and tell me if I'm wrong ? )

If that's right tho, and that is the selection methodology also used by AndrewLRG's patch for Defeat, there are loads of restraints of all kinds which, although available in DD5, may never get used because DCL doesn't select them. 

Whatever, Bane's 5.3.6 +Andrew LRG's Patch is still an improvement on the predecessor versions tho.  So whilst still limiting, there's no real cause for major complaint

Edited by DonQuiWho
8 hours ago, DonQuiWho said:

you posted the screenshot showing a 0% chance of adding restraints

I posted the screenshot to illustrate the default values.

Sometimes I play with the chance = 0%, sometimes I play with the chance = around 5%, and sometimes I play with the chance = 100%.

I have the same problem as the guy above me.
Animations work fine with other SexLab mods, but doesn't work on defeat for some reason?
Necro rape works fine, but actual rape never does and just freezes my game with the log not showing anything about it.

I'm running default tags, I made sure to uncheck everything related in SexLab MCM, I enabled all animations and everything works fine except the defeat mod. I'm just really confused.

I use SE if it matters.

Edited by Lnik3500
17 hours ago, Lnik3500 said:

I have the same problem as the guy above me.
Animations work fine with other SexLab mods, but doesn't work on defeat for some reason?
Necro rape works fine, but actual rape never does and just freezes my game with the log not showing anything about it.

I'm running default tags, I made sure to uncheck everything related in SexLab MCM, I enabled all animations and everything works fine except the defeat mod. I'm just really confused.

I use SE if it matters.

Try the Baka Version, was the only thing that worked for me

Bane 5.3.6 works perfect for me seems to have fixed all issues EXCEPT ONE.  Not sure if it can occur with more scenarios but here's what happened.

Follower got knocked down.

I surrendered.  

They wanted her not me, tied me up.  She got raped.  Then one of the bandits came and raped me.  

Then I got stuck in the damned "An enemy is watching you" loop with no additional rapes or recovery/Defeat mechanism exit. 

Any idea what causes this or how to fix?

Also can 5.3.6 be combined with Baka animations? 

Edited by no_way

I can confirm too that release 5.3.6 breaks the "all down" defeat scenario. No matter if I select "all down" or "normal" scenario, the moment my PC is defeated, followers stop combat. Went back to 5.3.5 with the LRG patch V1.3 and in that version it works as intended. 

Is there a way to turn off the Aggressive tag requirement for Player As Victim?

I disabled a few animations because they really didn't line up right, or they were sort of glitchy, or I just didn't like them. Oral animations, for example, typically resulted in my tall Nord female getting a wiener jabbed into her neck repeatedly (Even Out Heights didn't fix this, either). And one of the "Rough Behind" animations tended to result in her aggressor sinking into the floor, up to his waist.

And now I'm just seeing the same three animations over and over again as a result (Rough Missionary, and the two "Leg Up" ones). They're nice and all, but I'd like to see a little more variety. I also think it's just weird that when a woman has her way with my gal, it seems so gentle, while men only go for the rough stuff.

I went to the Player As Victim section, and removed the Aggressive tag there under Assault, but nothing's changed. I see that having no tag required causes this mod to default to Aggressive for male-on-female. Is there a way to remove that default? I suppose I could try putting a different tag there, but it seems like that would be rather limiting, too.

51 minutes ago, donttellmywife said:

Is there a way to turn off the Aggressive tag requirement for Player As Victim?

I disabled a few animations because they really didn't line up right, or they were sort of glitchy, or I just didn't like them. Oral animations, for example, typically resulted in my tall Nord female getting a wiener jabbed into her neck repeatedly (Even Out Heights didn't fix this, either). And one of the "Rough Behind" animations tended to result in her aggressor sinking into the floor, up to his waist.

And now I'm just seeing the same three animations over and over again as a result (Rough Missionary, and the two "Leg Up" ones). They're nice and all, but I'd like to see a little more variety. I also think it's just weird that when a woman has her way with my gal, it seems so gentle, while men only go for the rough stuff.

I went to the Player As Victim section, and removed the Aggressive tag there under Assault, but nothing's changed. I see that having no tag required causes this mod to default to Aggressive for male-on-female. Is there a way to remove that default? I suppose I could try putting a different tag there, but it seems like that would be rather limiting, too.

Dude, just add more animation packs through SLAL (contain also more aggressive not non-consensual variety). Funybuzinez, Leito's (and many new creators) have great animations!.

Also on Sexlab mcm you can use some keys to realign both actors during animations. Just disable auto advance on Sexlab, so you have to use the space key to advance any animation stage. So when your PC gets assaulted, use the keys to realign the actors. Then press space to advance to next stage. Realign actors again as needed and repeat. I know this could be a hassle, but you have to do this only once per animation. If you get assaulted again and you get the same animation, Sexlab will "remember" your alignment changes.

11 hours ago, EmertX said:

I can confirm too that release 5.3.6 breaks the "all down" defeat scenario. No matter if I select "all down" or "normal" scenario, the moment my PC is defeated, followers stop combat. Went back to 5.3.5 with the LRG patch V1.3 and in that version it works as intended. 

You can confirm it in your game - In my game, and in testing by other users this is not the case.

If you post a log taken when this happens then I'll take a look and see if I can spot why.

For anyone interested, I made several tests both with 5.3.5 and 5.3.6 both with their respective LRG patch. 

On both of them, I had to do some cleaning before the mods could work as intended:

After updating, I clicked on "reconfigure". Then clicked on "Detect compatible mods", then clicked on "clean up".

Also, just in case anyone else is using "Sexlab separate orgasms" mod, I disabled the setting "aggressor needs to orgasm before ending animations". Don't know exactly why, but if I have that setting enabled, most of the post assault scenarios won't trigger. Once I disabled that, my PC was robbed, had devices put on by the attackers, and then turned into a slave by SD+.

By the way. If you are also running into that bug were after the "resist" bar plays and you manage to push the attacker but character won't stand up no matter what and gets killed again, the workaround I found was to use the "sit" button from the mod "iNeed", then quickly hit the jump button (to standup from the sitting animation) and that worked to get up my character. Is not perfect but now I least have a chance to escape.

Gotta say Version 5.3.5 with LHR is my sweet spot right now, just because the "all down" defeat scenario plays nice. If my PC has her ass kicked, but her followers are still fighting, why should they stop? I mean, aren't they supposed to "guard her, and all she owns with their lifes"?.

In my play last night while my PC was travelling with Zora and Tikrid (from Interesting NPCs mod) from Dawnstar to the Riften area, they were attacked by bandits outside of Fort Dunstad. Bandits were defeated, and just to make sure the area was clean, I decided to enter the fort. My PC and her followers were overwhelmed by bandits, and Slavers from the "Immersive Wenches" mod.

The 3 adventurers were later abused and used as f*CK toys by the attackers. Their belongings stolen (by the settings of Defeat post-assault, and NPC vs NPC) and then were made slaves (By the Sanguine's debauchery mod).

Tikrid was sold and sent who knows where (Using the mod "Caged followers" combined with a customized version of "SD cages" mod that deletes all the default captives, because I hate not being able to rescue those captives).

Zora and my PC were enslaved by one of the bandits in the fort. The bandit abused my PC a couple of times and then ordered her to chop some wood. She pretended to comply, but she was just waiting for a good opportunity to make her move. Once the guy was alone with her, she surprised him from behind and knocked him out (using the "Sneak tools" mod). Oh!, The bandit was really stupid for not having her restrained. Bet he regretted that! (The guards of "Prison Overhaul" are smarter as they always restrain the PC and order her not to move before they have their way with her).

With the bandit out and the slave collar key recovered, sneaking out of the fort wasn't that hard. Zora and my PC had lost some equipment and all the money but they were free. Now I'm planning to go back to Whiterun and take Lydia to look for Trikid. Will have to ask around all the Inns or the merchants across the road and see if someone knows something. After I get her back, will be payback time for the damn bandits and Slavers at fort Dunstad.

3 hours ago, Bane Master said:

You can confirm it in your game - In my game, and in testing by other users this is not the case.

If you post a log taken when this happens then I'll take a look and see if I can spot why.

Sorry, probably you are right if the option works normally in your game. I just assumed that because I saw the same issue in the defeat SSE thread:

I guess I can try your version again and turn on the logs to see what is going on. In my case if my PC gets defeated first, the followers will stop combat automatically (as if I had selected the "default" scenario

17 hours ago, EmertX said:

Dude, just add more animation packs through SLAL (contain also more aggressive not non-consensual variety). Funybuzinez, Leito's (and many new creators) have great animations!.

Also on Sexlab mcm you can use some keys to realign both actors during animations. Just disable auto advance on Sexlab, so you have to use the space key to advance any animation stage. So when your PC gets assaulted, use the keys to realign the actors. Then press space to advance to next stage. Realign actors again as needed and repeat. I know this could be a hassle, but you have to do this only once per animation. If you get assaulted again and you get the same animation, Sexlab will "remember" your alignment changes.

Cool, thanks for the tips! I'll look into those!

11 hours ago, Bane Master said:

I just wanted to also say that the 'all down' option wasn't working for me on the latest release either. I made an earlier post detailing what I tried doing to troubleshoot it, but the most important thing was that I did a binary search of my entire modlist trying to isolate any conflicts and in the end realized that it happened even without any other (non-required) mods installed. This was on the 5.3.6 version, I'll also get a papyrus log and post it here when I get a chance.

I have all the files needed for the mod. I have used it before with no problem. I started a new game and I went under settings and enabled the mod.
It gives me the message that I have to close the menu and wait. Even after ten to fifteen minutes, it still isn't active. I have used it before with no

problem. I installed it with Vortex. Any ideas what could be wrong.

10 hours ago, Bane Master said:

SL Defeat 5.3.6 08022022

Fixes a condition that could result in Followers stopping combat when  the Player is Defeated.

The new version is available in my original post

I have a suggestion if it's possible.

Anyway to make a slider where the PC is killed after assaulted?

Also, I have the Mod "Player gets Nerco'd".  One thing I see that the original Defeat does that your version does not is, there is a possibility that if the PC is killed during battle and followers are downed, they can/will get assaulted and depending on the slider value killed right after.  (Just stuff to see on "Free Death Camera)

1 hour ago, WCSC said:

I have a suggestion if it's possible.

Anyway to make a slider where the PC is killed after assaulted?

Also, I have the Mod "Player gets Nerco'd".  One thing I see that the original Defeat does that your version does not is, there is a possibility that if the PC is killed during battle and followers are downed, they can/will get assaulted and depending on the slider value killed right after.  (Just stuff to see on "Free Death Camera)

I'm afraid this version is purely a bugfix - I have no plans to add any new features.

I don't know why the assault doesn't happen as you describe with "Player gets Nerco'd" - I don't use the mod but AFAIK I haven't changed anything that would affect this case.