1 hour ago, Bane Master said:

I'm afraid this version is purely a bugfix - I have no plans to add any new features.

I don't know why the assault doesn't happen as you describe with "Player gets Nerco'd" - I don't use the mod but AFAIK I haven't changed anything that would affect this case.

NOt sure why, it won't work in Baka or yours.

2 hours ago, lexsdragon said:

Is it normal that the only options I have to undress a sleeping target is "head", "hands" and "feet"?

It is normal.  The undress function has a "limited undress" flag that's used when undressing someone who's sleeping, presumably for realism.

Hi 

Mod sems to be working fine for me at the moment except taking some time to start the anim. (If I open the pause menu it seems to make it faster)

I was hoping someone can recommend me a mod to keep my favorite npcs available for interaction. At the moment I am only using the option to permanently tie them and leaving them around. XD

Something hilarious happened tonight with this mod. I was playing a male character, and he got raped by his own (female) follower! That follower is Lunariana, a tiny fairy you can find at the Nexus.

Everything was going fine in that fight until I saw my guy drop to one knee and heard that tell-tale heartbeat. Luna continued to fight, and finished off the enemies, and that's when I saw, "Hold A or D to resist." I thought, what? Luna? Seriously? Okay! I'm kind of into it, and I want to see how this works, considering she's not much bigger than my character's dick.

She grew to normal character size and had her way with my guy. Twice. Afterwards, she was back to normal, apart from her size; she remained embiggened. She didn't turn hostile or anything. I was a little worried that she might never go back to her small size, but she did as soon as I left that dungeon.

I like to imagine she planned the whole thing out of sexual frustration. She'd seen my guy have sex several times, and she wanted in on the fun, but she couldn't communicate that because she has the barest minimum of dialogue. So, she made him aware of her as a sexual being in the only way she could, by draining his stamina with some friendly fire and then taking advantage of him. And now that I know she can grow to human size and engage in coitus with big folk, well, I guess I can at least bring her in for the occasional threesome.

On 2/8/2022 at 6:12 AM, Bane Master said:

SL Defeat 5.3.6 08022022

Fixes a condition that could result in Followers stopping combat when  the Player is Defeated.

The new version is available in my original post

The new version decreases transportation to the giant camp upon initiation of sex in some instances. However, it makes talking with my follower impossible. I.e., their interaction window fails to open. Probably a conflict with another mod. Maybe Immersive World Interactions. There is a script overwrite, but when I remove that mod, I still can't talk with my follower.

Edited by wren888
12 hours ago, wren888 said:

The new version decreases transportation to the giant camp upon initiation of sex in some instances. However, it makes talking with my follower impossible. I.e., their interaction window fails to open. Probably a conflict with another mod. Maybe Immersive World Interactions. There is a script overwrite, but when I remove that mod, I still can't talk with my follower.

The change made would not have any effect on follower dialogue compared to the original mod (nor can I claim to have done anything that should fix the giant camp teleport ?). Have you tried the Clean up option - I have found that with all versions of Defeat followers sometimes get messed up and that fixes it.

Edited by Bane Master
8 hours ago, Bane Master said:

The change made would not have any effect on follower dialogue compared to the original mod (nor can I claim to have done anything that should fix the giant camp teleport ?). Have you tried the Clean up option - I have found that with all versions of Defeat followers sometimes get messed up and that fixes it.

In my efforts to fix the problem, I tried uninstalling Defeat altogether. Then I installed the newest version of yours again. The follower menu opens up now. Perhaps the Clean up option would've worked just as well.

Maybe the giant camp teleport fix occurred for me because your latest version taxes my PC less? I don't know. Perhaps it was coincidence, or maybe it was because of the number of scripts running where I was located previously versus now.

Regardless, I appreciate your getting back to me with a suggestion that, as likely as not, would've fixed things more efficiently than what I did. Thanks most of all for your good work on this mod that has been a challenge for many over the years.

Anyone know which scripts control the knockdown/struggle/aftermath animations for defeat?  I'm looking to use all of bakafactory's animations but keep all of the other scripts from Banemaster that fixed all the bugs and added all the good features.  Anyone know if this is possible?

Guys pls help me! :C
I play Skyrim SE v.1.6.353.0 and Defeat does not want to work properly :/ Every time, no matter if I am fighting a human, animal or creature, my character does not fall into a knockdown or knockout, despite the fact that the level of wounds has long exceeded the limit and ends the fact that the opponent simply takes all my hp and I die :c

3 hours ago, Daemia said:

I play Skyrim SE v.1.6.353.0 and Defeat does not want to work properly :/ Every time, no matter if I am fighting a human, animal or creature, my character does not fall into a knockdown or knockout, despite the fact that the level of wounds has long exceeded the limit and ends the fact that the opponent simply takes all my hp and I die :c

are you sure you used this mod or the following one

Alternatively, there's also Bane's version, which has the special edition version as well

Edited by ptmc2112
19 hours ago, Daemia said:

PTMC2112 has a good possibility, there!

Another possibility... Are you perhaps new to playing Skyrim, or to using adult mods? Some mods have to be manually "Enabled" in the Mod Configuration menu, and this is one of them.

Just in case you are new (like I am)... It's on the main menu in-game. Choose Mod Configuration, then choose SexLab Defeat. Click Enable, exit the menu completely, and wait a moment for the "SexLab Defeat Enabled" message. Then you can go back in and adjust its settings.

If you don't see SexLab Defeat listed on that menu, you may have the Special Edition version, as PTMC suggested.

Another question that might help find the issue... Are you using Vortex/Mod Manager? Whether you are or not wouldn't be the issue in and of itself, but if you are, you might be able to look in Vortex to spot any installation issues.

Edited by donttellmywife
16 hours ago, ptmc2112 said:

are you sure you used this mod or the following one

Alternatively, there's also Bane's version, which has the special edition version as well

2 hours ago, donttellmywife said:

PTMC2112 has a good possibility, there!

Another possibility... Are you perhaps new to playing Skyrim, or to using adult mods? Some mods have to be manually "Enabled" in the Mod Configuration menu, and this is one of them.

Just in case you are new (like I am)... It's on the main menu in-game. Choose Mod Configuration, then choose SexLab Defeat. Click Enable, exit the menu completely, and wait a moment for the "SexLab Defeat Enabled" message. Then you can go back in and adjust its settings.

If you don't see SexLab Defeat listed on that menu, you may have the Special Edition version, as PTMC suggested.

Another question that might help find the issue... Are you using Vortex/Mod Manager? Whether you are or not wouldn't be the issue in and of itself, but if you are, you might be able to look in Vortex to spot any installation issues.

I have no idea how but I managed to fix it and it works fine now :3
Thank you guys for the answer and help ❤️ Have a nice day ❤️

My 5 cents.

Its all-wase pissed me off that when you try for NPC vs NPC fun you get bad results. I get NPC-Name moves toword Same-NPC-Name, way more offten then I get Bandat moves toward NPC-Name. And when you do get that more offten then not nothing happens.

So if you know who I am you know I dont bitch at mod orthers for buggy work I fix the things I want to work in my game a post it to them.

Here you go NPC on NPC works now. Please incluse in the main reliese.

Adds a check so that Victim NPC cant victimise self.

Changes ForcePackage to StartScene.

Not elegiant but it works.

Yours dont...

Defeat Quick Fix.7z

Less than half the creatures are showing up for me in Defeat's "enable creatures" list. Animations for the absent ones won't play. Upon defeat by a creature absent from the list, my character goes into bleedout, and then recovers. When I click "~", it says the animation failed because the creature is invalid. I have animations registered in SLAL for the creatures absent from Defeat's enabled creatures list, and they're checked in SL's creatures' menu. I tried unregistering, then re-registering everything in SLAL. No change. Defeat is low in my load order, but I tried putting it at the bottom. No change.

Any ideas on what my problem is?

26 minutes ago, wren888 said:

Less than half the creatures are showing up for me in Defeat's "enable creatures" list. Animations for the absent ones won't play. Upon defeat by a creature absent from the list, my character goes into bleedout, and then recovers. When I click "~", it says the animation failed because the creature is invalid. I have animations registered in SLAL for the creatures absent from Defeat's enabled creatures list, and they're checked in SL's creatures' menu. I tried unregistering, then re-registering everything in SLAL. No change. Defeat is low in my load order, but I tried putting it at the bottom. No change.

Any ideas on what my problem is?

Dumb suggestion, check if any of them are in Defeat's "disabled" list. I've once had most of my creatures disabled by default, and thus needed to manually enable a lot of them.

5 hours ago, Zeorik said:

Dumb suggestion, check if any of them are in Defeat's "disabled" list. I've once had most of my creatures disabled by default, and thus needed to manually enable a lot of them.

Any suggestions are welcome, Zeorik. My Defeat's disabled list is empty. I tried a new game with a new Defeat install, same trouble.

On 2/25/2022 at 5:31 PM, JoshNZ said:

My 5 cents.

Its all-wase pissed me off that when you try for NPC vs NPC fun you get bad results. I get NPC-Name moves toword Same-NPC-Name, way more offten then I get Bandat moves toward NPC-Name. And when you do get that more offten then not nothing happens.

So if you know who I am you know I dont bitch at mod orthers for buggy work I fix the things I want to work in my game a post it to them.

Here you go NPC on NPC works now. Please incluse in the main reliese.

Adds a check so that Victim NPC cant victimise self.

Changes ForcePackage to StartScene.

Not elegiant but it works.

Yours dont...

Defeat Quick Fix.7z 51.48 kB · 12 downloads

Which defeat version is this based on?