7 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

This is correct, disable shows the enabled ones. Here you can disable specific ones.

Enable is empy, why ?

Because all are enabled, there is nothing more to enable.

Is that an answer to MY question? ?
If yes, I don't know what you mean.

5 minutes ago, Bayman said:

Is that an answer to MY question?

No, sorry , misplaced it.

But there might be a solution for you

with knockout and surrender this works great.

I made a patch for myself on HCOS to have the Dwemer recognized as "rape" creatures.

But I am afraid, I cannot post this without permission.

Is there a way in this mod to NEVER get raped ?

Like , all I want is my character to rape others. Not my character to be raped.

I don't want to see the option to allow the ennemy to rape me either every time my health gets low.

Edited by Gledania
14 minutes ago, Gledania said:

Is there a way in this mod to NEVER get raped ?

Like , all I want is my character to rape others. Not my character to be raped.

I don't want to see the option to allow the ennemy to rape me either every time my health gets low.

you should be able to disable "NPC rapes/assaults player" in the MCM? 

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

you should be able to disable "NPC rapes/assaults player" in the MCM? 

I downloaded the mod. The game doesn't even lanch anymore. What does it mean ?

There are other mods I added , when I did vortex basically said "you need loverslab" despite me already downloading it.

Any idea behind this ?

12 minutes ago, Gledania said:

vortex basically said "you need loverslab" despite me already downloading it.

I'm guessing that you accidentally typed "loverslab" for "SexLab", but this would be the source of your problem.  Defeat requires SexLab.  If you don't have a required master installed, Skyrim won't launch.  So, one thing at a time.  Ignore Defeat for now and get SexLab installed properly.  Perhaps you just have to reinstall it.  Start your game (without Defeat), and verify that you can see SexLab's MCM.  Once you know that SexLab is truly installed and working, enable Defeat.

1 minute ago, HexBolt8 said:

I'm guessing that you accidentally typed "loverslab" for "SexLab", but this would be the source of your problem.  Defeat requires SexLab.  If you don't have a required master installed, Skyrim won't launch.  So, one thing at a time.  Ignore Defeat for now and get SexLab installed properly.  Perhaps you just have to reinstall it.  Start your game (without Defeat), and verify that you can see SexLab's MCM.  Once you know that SexLab is truly installed and working, enable Defeat.

Yeah I meant Sexlab.

I already  got it. Yet it didn't work.

Here :

I clicked on install/update sexlab as well after starting a new game. So I don't get it. What's wrong ?

Sans titred.png

11 minutes ago, Gledania said:

Okay, very good so far.  The next question would be why Vortex says that for Defeat you still need SexLab, even though you clearly already have it.  Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Vortex, so I can't help with that other than to suggest double-checking versions, so that you're not accidentally mixing LE and SE mods.

27 minutes ago, Gledania said:

Yeah I meant Sexlab.

Here :

I clicked on install/update sexlab as well after starting a new game. So I don't get it. What's wrong ?

follow these guides and then come back.

Guides worth looking at

Conglomerate 01 - by donttouchmethere -> how to install your stuff

Conglomerate 02 - by donttouchmethere -> how to install your kinky stuff

Conglomerate 03 - by donttouchmethere -> how to merge your stuff

Skyrim LE Stability Guide - by mrsrt -> how to not blow your stuff up

EDIT: oh wait, you are not only on SE but on AE and.... I guess you have more problems than the guides I posted could fix. sorry. This is the Defeat LE thread tho, so you are wrong here.

Edited by Nymra
7 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

No, sorry , misplaced it.

But there might be a solution for you

with knockout and surrender this works great.

I made a patch for myself on HCOS to have the Dwemer recognized as "rape" creatures.

But I am afraid, I cannot post this without permission.

I don't get it, how this Stop Combat Mod could solve my problem. The mod description is about another problem.
My Defeat settings are: If health falls unter 100%, there is a 4% chance on hit to get raped (I'm testing the values)
I thought this could work for all the creatures but obviously it needs a script or something for every single creature.
Too sad. Mudcrabs doesn't work either.
I just wanted to have a little chance for all enemies, to trigger a rape scene. ?

I am using Simple Slavery ++ and Defeat is sending me to the slave market when defeated by things like wolves and skeevers even though I checked the option in the Defeat "Post Assault" MCM menu for "only enemy factions" (like bandits, forsworn etc.) to send the player to Simple Slavery.

Anyone else have issues with this or ideas on how to fix it?

Hey,
When I bound the target and play any animation (bound or not, from zaz or not), it's going for about 3-5 seconds, and target gets again to bound pose (but still: sounds and mimics works on target and my character still doing it's job in animation. I've tried with different animations from different packs, with and without DD / ZaZ, always the same. What could be the problem?

6 hours ago, gazdax said:

When I bound the target and play any animation (bound or not, from zaz or not), it's going for about 3-5 seconds, and target gets again to bound pose

If I understand you right, you're trying to have a bound actor perform an animation.  That's a conflict, because while bound that actor will try to use the bound pose.  If you want to do things with your captive, you'll have to unbind that person (and risk the consequences).

30 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If I understand you right, you're trying to have a bound actor perform an animation.  That's a conflict, because while bound that actor will try to use the bound pose.  If you want to do things with your captive, you'll have to unbind that person (and risk the consequences).

Yes, your're right - that how it looks now. But about year ago, when I was building mods set, this feature worked (and we have two buttons to use bound animations when NPC is tied up, and feature to force NPC on tied NPC).

On 12/4/2021 at 7:29 PM, HexBolt8 said:

Okay, very good so far.  The next question would be why Vortex says that for Defeat you still need SexLab, even though you clearly already have it.  Unfortunately, I'm not familiar with Vortex, so I can't help with that other than to suggest double-checking versions, so that you're not accidentally mixing LE and SE mods.

Am I supposed to check Skeleton arm fix and Gender speciic animation in FNIS when I dowload Sexlab or not ? If yes should I also do it everytime I download a sex lab mod ?

52 minutes ago, Gledania said:

Am I supposed to check Skeleton arm fix and Gender speciic animation in FNIS when I dowload Sexlab or not ? If yes should I also do it everytime I download a sex lab mod ?

That's really a FNIS question, not Defeat.  The options that you select for FNIS won't affect whether SexLab is recognized as being installed.

In regard to those FNIS options, it says "DON'T tick if unknown!", which is good advice.  Don't use them unless you know that you need them.  I've never used the gender specific animations option.  Whatever options you decide that you need for your game, you'll want to be consistent about it.

@Bane Master

Or anyone else who can help egs @Herowynne, @HexBolt8 ?

Hi there

RL has intervened badly in the last couple of weeks so I've got to confess I've contributed a lot less to this devt than I would have wished

Can I ask a quick question, hopefully something of interest to others too

Periodically I play with the PAHE/HSH/AYGAS mods with a dom male PC.  I like Defeat's mechanics for both Player as Aggressor and NPC vs NPC.  Is there any way that you can play 'Player as Victim' without NPCs assaulting you (I know that the option can be disabled in Victim MCM) but without the player also then dying, so that the NPC stuff can carry on with Fem Followers, with the PC just 'downed' and waiting till the recovery period ends. A medium term setting would let the NPN vs NPC events play out nicely 

The problem is that I have always found that the PC dies if set 'essential', regardless of what else you have set, and the game reboots at last save

Alternatively, is there any other mod that will 'protect' the PC from death, whilst still letting Defeat's NPC vs NPC play on?   

Any help / suggestions that I can try out in due course would be welcome, so TIA ....

8 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

Is there any way that you can play 'Player as Victim' without NPCs assaulting you (I know that the option can be disabled in Victim MCM) but without the player also then dying....

I always want the PC to be assaulted, so I have no experience in this area.  However, it is surprising that the PC would die like that.  With "Essential - On Bleedout" enabled, it's very reliable for me (PC never dies).  But I haven't experimented with using that with the assault chance off.

@AndrewLRG

See above as to why I haven't been able to test your patch as thorougly I I might have wished.  Sorry about that

From what I did manage to do, I had two main queries re the DD component (which I should say seemed to work Ok in general! - so a big thanks for that)

1 - You use DCL's mechanic, but what range of DDs are added?  Is it only the DCL library, or does it include items from the main DD mods, eg DDI and DDExpansion?

2 - How does the actual device selection 'work'?  Is it solely from the Defeat settings, or does it use the DCL priority settings, or a combo of both?  eg if I want to try to 'derandomise' it and add a bit of 'situational realism', eg by trying to limit the added things mainly to what the average bad guy might have, how do I set it up to add say 'hand restraints' always, 'ankle chains' 80% frequency, gag 66% of the time, blindfold 40% of the time etc, with everything else being very unusual, how would I go about doing that?  Do settings in Defeat, or DCL, take priority?

Thanks again for what you've done.  In the limited tests I was able to do, most of it seemed fine, and @Bane Master picked up on the quirks I found

I hope this a query which others too might find the response to be of use.  TIA for what help you can offer

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's really a FNIS question, not Defeat.  The options that you select for FNIS won't affect whether SexLab is recognized as being installed.

In regard to those FNIS options, it says "DON'T tick if unknown!", which is good advice.  Don't use them unless you know that you need them.  I've never used the gender specific animations option.  Whatever options you decide that you need for your game, you'll want to be consistent about it.

Not even when downloading Sexlab ? hmm , strange.

2 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

I always want the PC to be assaulted, so I have no experience in this area.  However, it is surprising that the PC would die like that.  With "Essential - On Bleedout" enabled, it's very reliable for me (PC never dies).  But I haven't experimented with using that with the assault chance off.

Thanks vm for replying so promptly. 

Recollection is that MCM note says that, even on the PC=Essential setting, you can still die 'if the attacker is not a valid aggressor' - or something similar - and in the past male PCs just died ☠️

LOL

Anyone else got a take on this?

4 minutes ago, DonQuiWho said:

Recollection is that MCM note says that, even on the PC=Essential setting, you can still die 'if the attacker is not a valid aggressor' - or something similar - and in the past male PCs just died

Ah yes, that makes sense.  If the configuration is such that (for example) vampires are not valid aggressors, they'll just kill you.  So if I understand your dilemma, it's that you can spare the PC from assault by simply setting the sexual assault slider to zero, but then your follower is not assaulted (and you want the follower to be assaulted).  However, settings with a non-zero sexual assault chance result in PC death if you exclude the attackers as valid aggressors.  Yeah, that seems like a no-win situation.  Possibly it's a desire that wasn't anticipated by the author or by those who've maintained it.  Hopefully this discussion will provide enough information to someone who can better answer this.

33 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Ah yes, that makes sense.  If the configuration is such that (for example) vampires are not valid aggressors, they'll just kill you.  So if I understand your dilemma, it's that you can spare the PC from assault by simply setting the sexual assault slider to zero, but then your follower is not assaulted (and you want the follower to be assaulted).  However, settings with a non-zero sexual assault chance result in PC death if you exclude the attackers as valid aggressors.  Yeah, that seems like a no-win situation.  Possibly it's a desire that wasn't anticipated by the author or by those who've maintained it.  Hopefully this discussion will provide enough information to someone who can better answer this.

Thanks. 

Let's hope that it can turn into a case of 'No Fee, Win Win'  LOL