Just want to say this mod BELONGS in Skyrim, even if you skip the SexLab Framework it adds so much... just.. wow. Why ragdoll and reload when you can more story injected into your playthough. Currently I cannot get past the Frost Troll... he eventually had enough of trying to bang me and just gave me a swift wack.

I actually find my heart racing when the epic "you're fighting a high level" music plays. WOW! What I'm most concerned about is.. I believe this mod allows 'necro' animations but does not allow that act in itself? I like all the character I make and I'd be a bit horrified to be so ravaged by a bandit. It would be more of a "... @_@" moment. Thanks for the mod scripting genius, I make a lot of stuff in GECK and scripting doesn't just write itself! :P

There any particular reason for why even though I set threesome chances during a Defeat event where I'm the victim to 10%, if the group of aggressors numbers at least 5 people the threesome WILL happen right after the initial rape animation & every subsequent animation that follows will all be threesomes like as if the chances are at 100%?

Alright, so im having an issue where me and my follower suurenders and my character is the only one getting raped. I can use the persuade option to get them to rape her like one time but after that my follower is ignored by bandits and they focus solely on my PC. Anyone else experiece this?

Which follower?

Well i finally got around to installing Defeat and all the other mods it requires and i have to say, i love it! However....There is one slight annoyance that i wonder is my fault, or is something that is just the way it is with Defeat installed. Ever since i installed it.....Trying to enslave through PAHE locks up the game, completely. Interacting with a previously enslaved NPC to let them rape the captured NPC.....locks up the game, i have tried several variations and such to see what happens with different NPC's, indoors/outdoors, it is a constant.

So did i install something wrong? Or does a feature of Defeat interfere with Paradise Halls?

For the record i have Paradise Halls -WIP from the Nexus, The PAHE extension and all expansions, devious, Zaz animations etc...That all worked like a charm, Defeat on it's own works perfectly too don't misunderstand, but the conflict between both is a mild annoyance i'd rather fix then leave as is. i DO want to enslave more NPC's, and it'd be a shame to have to disable/remove Defeat for this purpose.

Alright, so im having an issue where me and my follower suurenders and my character is the only one getting raped. I can use the persuade option to get them to rape her like one time but after that my follower is ignored by bandits and they focus solely on my PC. Anyone else experiece this?

Which follower?

Borgahk Steel heart from Mor Khazgur

Which follower?

Just Vanilla no mods to her? 

Do you have the information in the NPC vs NPC tab set up to allow NPCs to defeat and assault each other?

I know this is a bit late after this was submitted but if I touch anything in the first two tabs in MCM my game crashes and I started a new game. Also my character was raped by bandits twice (I let it to test the mod) but each time once it was over she instantly died. Is this something I can change in MCM because I thought this was an ALTERNATE TO DEATH?

I know this is a bit late after this was submitted but if I touch anything in the first two tabs in MCM my game crashes and I started a new game. Also my character was raped by bandits twice (I let it to test the mod) but each time once it was over she instantly died. Is this something I can change in MCM because I thought this was an ALTERNATE TO DEATH?

I do these things to avoid any chance of being killed

In the defeat mod -

In the "Post assault" tab

1. Set the "death alternative event chance" to 0% (its on the top right side)

2. I also recommend setting the "left for dead" chance to 0% (its half way down on the left hand side on the same tab)

3. In the death alternative mod -

In the "On death event setting" tab, uncheck the "death alternative death"

4. Its safer to surrender by pressing K rather than relying on the mods to auto surrender you as sometimes the damage is too high.

In the defeat mod -

2. I also recommend setting the "left for dead" chance to 0% (its half way down on the left hand side on the same tab)

Thanks, I'll try shorty and let you know how it goes!!

Which follower?

Do you have the information in the NPC vs NPC tab set up to allow NPCs to defeat and assault each other?

The only mod i have for her is Bijin Warmaiders. Im going to try to use another follower like a nord or something. Maybe theres a preference system im missing

Which follower?

The only mod i have for her is Bijin Warmaiders. Im going to try to use another follower like a nord or something. Maybe theres a preference system im missing

Okay so the mods don't appear to be the problem (some mods replace vanilla follower AI with custom AI and that can cause problems with Defeat identifying followers, but that doesn't appear to be the case here.)

Next up menu settings

In the Player as Victim tab what do you have set under Knock down scenario?

post-1117368-0-69381700-1505329169_thumb.jpg

As far as I know the only setting that allows Follower "participation" is All Down (maybe defeat also I have never used it or tested it so I am not 100% on that)

In that scenario the follower continues to fight after you are down till they are defeated as well using the NPC vs NPC tab settings.

post-1117368-0-30392100-1505329188_thumb.jpg

Make sure that the box for Follower as Victims is checked and the Sexual Assault chance is set to 100%

Okay so the mods don't appear to be the problem (some mods replace vanilla follower AI with custom AI and that can cause problems with Defeat identifying followers, but that doesn't appear to be the case here.)

Next up menu settings

In the Player as Victim tab what do you have set under Knock down scenario?

As far as I know the only setting that allows Follower "participation" is All Down (maybe defeat also I have never used it or tested it so I am not 100% on that)

In that scenario the follower continues to fight after you are down till they are defeated as well using the NPC vs NPC tab settings.

Make sure that the box for Follower as Victims is checked and the Sexual Assault chance is set to 100%

Just to add some details from my experience with the mod - you don't actually need NPC vs NPC settings at all to get followers picked up as collateral in player defeat scenes (I have that entire module disabled personally).  I believe the "Follower as Victims" option is for followers being knocked down and assaulted while the player is still able to fight, I have it unchecked.  Some of the details from that tab may be used regarding allowable combinations however (male followers vs male attackers allowed ect) even with the whole module disabled.

As far as I am aware the main setting that should matter for followers being picked up is "Follower Collateral" in the Player Victim tab.  Follower Surrender should also be selected just so the follower doesn't fight everything when you try to surrender.

I assume all the knock down scenarios should work for follower collateral if the above are correct.  I personally use Original for both Assault by NPC and Assault by Creature sections (when the player is knocked down everyone gets knocked down) and don't have any issues having my custom follower picked up by extra aggressors.  I'd also recommend turning off "morality matters" wherever it shows up if you never want a scene to stop for that reason.

Not sure how much that helps if all of the above are what you've already tried however, other than a conflict or a follower framework causing issues.

In the defeat mod -

4. Its safer to surrender by pressing K rather than relying on the mods to auto surrender you as sometimes the damage is too high.

I was able to change the left for dead to 0 but for some reason the death alternative event chance is greyed out at 50% and I couldn't find an Death Event to uncheck or death alternative at death.

Hello, I seem to have a problem using this mod. Essentially, when I have a follower once I've had one or two animations the process gets "stuck" and I'm stuck in a struggle phase with the next act not clearing. Worse, sometimes I'm stuck with people staring at my character, so I can't even struggle out of it to break free. Any idea what the problem could be?

Load order
1 Unnofficial Skyrim patch V 162
2 Zaz Animation Patch V7
3 Sexlab Framework V162
4 Devious Devices - Integration 3.1
5 SexlabAroused V28b
6 Devious Devices Expansion 2.0
7 Devious Devices Assets 3.0
8 Slongs of Skyrim
9 FNIS
10 XPMSE
11 Devious Deviants
12 Sexlab Defeat
13 Sexist Guards
14 Live Another Life
15 Sky UI

16 Schlongs of Skyrim
17 SOS-shop
18 SOS Smurf average
19 Sexlab dialogs
20 Sanguines Debauchery
21 Simple Slavery

So I'm trying to test the modified "Sexlab Defeat Fixed" from the Russian mod site, but no matter what I have tried Death Alternative will not pick up the Defeat Events, as in not register them. New game, cleaned save, nothing. Did the person who modified it remove DA events? I usually don't use DA to trigger defeat stuff anyway (DA can be a bit fragile), but I guess I'm being a little OCD about it not working. Searched all over this board and Google, and couldn't find anyone with a similar issue, though I'm not fluent in Russian, so I may have missed something.

The only reason I'm attempting to test it is.... Defeat works great in all aspects except for.... Conjured Familiars, Flame Atronarchs etc., RAPE EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME, and I'm sure it is or could be breaking something in Sexlab when they dematerialize. Also, these temporary creatures, as well as most other creatures seem to rape males most of the time, and that is not enabled anywhere in defeat. I never had this problem with older versions ages ago, so I'm guessing it has something to do with the animation settings, or... IDK, just annoyed I can't sort i out.

I've done what I can in the menus, disabled races in the animation settings, Added tags, removed tags, emptied the tags. I've only allowed male creatures, and all creatures are considered male by sexlab, using only specific male creature vs female, and not using Sexlab Gender Prefrences, only specific male-female, female-female, etc. I've cleaned reconfigured, disabled, reset everything, and no love. Has anyone else ever had this issue? I've searched all over, and can't find more than a passing sentence about sometimes conjured creatures rape stuff.

There is just no way to use conjuration with it playing up like this, hoping I'm just missing one little setting, but I think I've done everything.

Thanks for any insights, on both issues.