I am having issues with Defeat not working 100% with creatures.  I get knocked down and the struggle bar comes up but the creatures just wander away. I have checked all the settings that seem to be related to getting this to work in SexLab, Aroused Creatures, Creature Framework and Defeat itself, but no luck. I read other threads and re-loaded/reset all the mods as well to no effect

All of the following does work:

• Defeat with non-creatures
  • Creature behavior and animations through Matchmaker
  • As mentioned, I get knocked down and can struggle but creatures don't take any further action

The only thing I noticed is in the Defeat list of allowed/disallowed races menu, they are both empty of any lists. They just say 'Allow all' or 'Disallow All'. I checked 'Allow All' to be safe, but no luck.

Anything I should check?

Thanks

Same here.

By pressing K Button it says i can´t surrender to this enemy.

I had the same error at first, but it was caused by me installing the mod in the MCM before installing the creature part of SexLab. Uninstalling Defeat, installing everything else tied to Sexlab and reinstalling Defeat after that (all from the MCM) fixed it for me. A good way to test if creatures are being detected by Defeat is to go to the allowed creature window, if it's empty (without you manually saying you wanted to disable them all) it means something went wrong.

So I'm having an issue I swear I've read about before but can't find. I have Defeat integrated with DA. All of Defeats knockdown/stun/etc settings are off and the knockdown events are handled by DA. Defeat is set to pass back to DA after assault. Here's what happens:

-Player is knocked down.

-Resist bar appears for 1-2 seconds.

-Player ragdolls and DA's blackout even takes over.

So basically Defeat is triggering but is ending shortly after it starts. Anybody ran into this or similar before?

So I'm having an issue I swear I've read about before but can't find. I have Defeat integrated with DA. All of Defeats knockdown/stun/etc settings are off and the knockdown events are handled by DA. Defeat is set to pass back to DA after assault. Here's what happens:

-Player is knocked down.

-Resist bar appears for 1-2 seconds.

-Player ragdolls and DA's blackout even takes over.

So basically Defeat is triggering but is ending shortly after it starts. Anybody ran into this or similar before?

Have you set in DA bleedout MCM menu to trigger defeat?. If so, try to increase the chances up to 99% and disable other options.

Hello. I have had problems with the bleed out system of the mod. When I enter bleed out, my character spin (like a normal death), enters ragdoll position and after a few seconds rises with the message: "You still have some life on you", but after a few others Seconds it will fall again and enter the true mode bleed out with right to rape scene.

When activating the DA everything remains practically the same, but instead of the death turn, the character enters the bleedout + ragdoll of the DA rises after a few seconds (before the time stipulated by the DA) with the same message and again enters bleedout + ragdoll Of the defeat.

I wonder if anyone has ever had this problem and / or would know how to fix it.

DA and defeat config

post-827353-0-56242600-1500358163_thumb.jpgpost-827353-0-56666300-1500358165_thumb.jpgpost-827353-0-36104500-1500358167_thumb.jpgpost-827353-0-76247600-1500358169_thumb.jpgpost-827353-0-59900700-1500358171_thumb.jpgpost-827353-0-78581600-1500358173_thumb.jpgpost-827353-0-47085700-1500358176_thumb.jpgpost-827353-0-94819300-1500358177_thumb.jpg

Take some seconds (around 5) for my char enter in the first bleed out

post-827353-0-83429400-1500358310_thumb.jpg

Then it falls

post-827353-0-47613000-1500358410_thumb.jpg

Stand again

post-827353-0-57407600-1500358439_thumb.jpg

Fall one more time for real

post-827353-0-96203400-1500358508_thumb.jpgpost-827353-0-23036500-1500358510_thumb.jpg

i am having this problem for about 1 year but can't figure out how to fix it.

Someone make this for the Nexus i can't get it from here :(

Nexus don't allow sex mods.

@Soulinor

In the defeat menu click reconfigure mod or watever that should help and make sure you didn't add some weird tag in the defeat list of animation tags. Also make doubly sure that you went into sexlab and click register animations.

Step one resgister animations again in sexlab just do it.

Step two click reconfigure Defeat

Step three make sure you click register mods in Death alternative to be sure.

@Soulinor

In the defeat menu click reconfigure mod or watever that should help and make sure you didn't add some weird tag in the defeat list of animation tags. Also make doubly sure that you went into sexlab and click register animations.

Step one resgister animations again in sexlab just do it.

Step two click reconfigure Defeat

Step three make sure you click register mods in Death alternative to be sure.

.I already tryed to re-register and reconfigure.

.my animations tags as victim are all normals(i didin't change)

.everytime i shut DA down for take pics or test something i click the manual register of DA.

.but i will do it again, because configs are weird and can work on try number 700.

In DA config change bleedout and ragdoll to only Bleedout.

and perc. health large hit from 0% to 600%

Also a good idea to change Trigger health threshold to 5%

I already tryed bleedout+ragdoll, just ragdoll, just bleedout, external and DA off. Like i said is a defeat problem not DA but i will try the health threshold 5%.

Getting Defeat and DA to work and play well together is not very easy. Before embarking on such a venture you may want to ask yourself why you want both of these mods running. 

Your life would become a lot easier if you could just live with one or the other. (by live I mean not die. wink.png )

Getting Defeat and DA to work and play well together is not very easy. Before embarking on such a venture you may want to ask yourself why you want both of these mods running. 

Your life would become a lot easier if you could just live with one or the other. (by live I mean not die. wink.png )

I understand. In fact i was trying to use only defeat cause i notice that i don't really need DA, but my problem happening in defeat itself with and without DA.

I tryed the health thereshold 5% it dont work either, the same thing happens.

Reconfigure don't work either.

When i play it really looks like a double bleed out, if i use only defeat the vanilla ragdoll starts then stand up with the message and defeat starts, if i use DA(defered kill) the DA bleed out starts stand up and defeat bleed out come(if i use nothing on DA i will just stand untill the message apear for allow defeat bleed out start.

Personal:

At the moment I have a total of 173 mods with 203 plugins, as this is not a personal post I will not put everything here unless it is requested (what you think can help to solve is just to order that I get), but how I am dumb and I can err loadorder even using loot in this spoiler I will put a summarized version of my modlist and my loadorder. The FNIS and BODYSLIDE mods are outputs and the skyrim's base mods are just to say where priority 1 is. I removed all the mods that I do not think are possible for this error including the zoofilia mods because the problem is not exclusive to being killed by animals .loadorder.txtmodlist.txt

I understand. In fact i was trying to use only defeat cause i notice that i don't really need DA, but my problem happening in defeat itself with and without DA.

When i play it really looks like a double bleed out, if i use only defeat the vanilla ragdoll starts then stand up with the message and defeat starts, if i use DA(defered kill) the DA bleed out starts stand up and defeat bleed out come(if i use nothing on DA i will just stand untill the message apear for allow defeat bleed out start.

Personal:

At the moment I have a total of 173 mods with 203 plugins, as this is not a personal post I will not put everything here unless it is requested (what you think can help to solve is just to order that I get), but how I am dumb and I can err loadorder even using loot in this spoiler I will put a summarized version of my modlist and my loadorder. The FNIS and BODYSLIDE mods are outputs and the skyrim's base mods are just to say where priority 1 is. I removed all the mods that I do not think are possible for this error including the zoofilia mods because the problem is not exclusive to being killed by animals .attachicon.gifloadorder.txtattachicon.gifmodlist.txt

ok try this

Disable DA

Set you player as victim settings to these in defeat

post-1117368-0-47086900-1500411203_thumb.jpgpost-1117368-0-78101400-1500411212_thumb.jpgpost-1117368-0-01275600-1500411222_thumb.jpgpost-1117368-0-32228200-1500411232_thumb.jpg

then in console activate TIM Toggle immortal mode

` TIM {enter} `

then go lose a fight. report back what happened

Personal:

At the moment I have a total of 173 mods with 203 plugins, as this is not a personal post I will not put everything here unless it is requested (what you think can help to solve is just to order that I get), but how I am dumb and I can err loadorder even using loot in this spoiler I will put a summarized version of my modlist and my loadorder. The FNIS and BODYSLIDE mods are outputs and the skyrim's base mods are just to say where priority 1 is. I removed all the mods that I do not think are possible for this error including the zoofilia mods because the problem is not exclusive to being killed by animals .attachicon.gifloadorder.txtattachicon.gifmodlist.txt

ok try this

Disable DA

Set you player as victim settings to these in defeat

then in console activate TIM Toggle immortal mode

` TIM {enter} `

then go lose a fight. report back what happened

Sorry for being late, I ran out of time yesterday, I tested the configuration you recommended, unfortunately I did not like it. I'm well accustomed to bleedout when hp reaches zero and I like it a lot so that other forms of defeat do not appeal to me. So I tried its configuration with the "essential in bleedout" option of the enabled defeat (the DA was not activated at all) and then I got the same double bleeout problem, but the first was the ragdoll vanilla.

Do you use DCL? If so, I've heard that the 'nice buffs / horny buffs' feature can cause problems with this because of the way the engine handles the health buff/loss, that it can trigger the bleed out state.

You probably meant DLC (I'm not wanting to be an idiot who notices this but there are so many mods we referred to as initials that I'm afraid to be one), if that's the case I use the 3 (dawguard, hearthfire and dragonborn If I do not know how to answer you

He does mean DCL Deviously Cursed Loot

also I wanted you to try the settings to report what happened so we could rule out several things like animation settings and stuff. 

Well, i don't use cursed loot.

I tryed your settings 3 times:

-First time i was knock-out then the guard turn they agro away(i am testing in a 3 sides fight) i used the resist to revive but keep getting knock out without receive more hits

-Second time was weird, when i was knock-out after 3 second I DIED, yeah i really died in immortal mode.

-Number 3 was fine, guards was only able to take me out when my health was under 20%, anyway my luck made the use 5 attacks after my health reachs dangerous zone to take out.

None of the 3 get double bleedout/ragdoll.

I tryed defeat(without DA) with the essencial on bleedout only(no wounds/stun/exhaustion), it get double bleedout

i tryed Defeat essencial bleedout with DA essencial bleedout off and external option, it gets stands+revive+bleedout

i tryed DA defeered kill with essencial in bleedout off and defeat essencial in bleedout on, any configs in DA cause Crash.

also I wanted you to try the settings to report what happened so we could rule out several things like animation settings and stuff. 

-First time i was knock-out then the guard turn they agro away(i am testing in a 3 sides fight) i used the resist to revive but keep getting knock out without receive more hits

-Second time was weird, when i was knock-out after 3 second I DIED, yeah i really died in immortal mode.

-Number 3 was fine, guards was only able to take me out when my health was under 20%, anyway my luck made the use 5 attacks after my health reachs dangerous zone to take out.

I tryed defeat(without DA) with the essencial on bleedout only(no wounds/stun/exhaustion), it get double bleedout

i tryed Defeat essencial bleedout with DA essencial bleedout off and external option, it gets stands+revive+bleedout

i tryed DA defeered kill with essencial in bleedout off and defeat essencial in bleedout on, any configs in DA cause Crash.

but none of the 3 attempts with my settings yielded a post defeat assault?

you said you are doing a 3 way fight, in any of the test runs was the total combat ever resolved as a defeat for whatever side you were on? It sounds like at least in the first fight they defeated you, but the guards fought them off. I am trying to see if a post defeat assault ever initiates. 

If you died with immortal mode running there might be something wrong with your base skyrim game. You may need to start looking at that as a potential cause. Do you use steam? if yes follow these steps

Goto your steam library and right click on skyrim in the library list. In the drop down select properties. On the box that appears select the local files tab. there will be a button on the bottom to check file integrity. You may be told that one file needs to be updated (that is fine it is a known issue) but if it says you have more than one file then you will need to do some fixing. 

but none of the 3 attempts with my settings yielded a post defeat assault?

you said you are doing a 3 way fight, in any of the test runs was the total combat ever resolved as a defeat for whatever side you were on? It sounds like at least in the first fight they defeated you, but the guards fought them off. I am trying to see if a post defeat assault ever initiates. 

If you died with immortal mode running there might be something wrong with your base skyrim game. You may need to start looking at that as a potential cause. Do you use steam? if yes follow these steps

Goto your steam library and right click on skyrim in the library list. In the drop down select properties. On the box that appears select the local files tab. there will be a button on the bottom to check file integrity. You may be told that one file needs to be updated (that is fine it is a known issue) but if it says you have more than one file then you will need to do some fixing. 

The try number 3 result in an assault after the guards finish with bandits.

5 files fail in verification and was redownloaded, i can't test right now but will report when done.

So I have a problem where after the player get defeated and the scene ends, she just sit down and hold her stomach and just sit there, 10 seconds later the enemies get back and kill here, while she sittning there doing nothing. 

Iv'e seen people with this problem before, but the only answer I found was the Escape thing. I tried to disable that as I find that mechanic to be bad. But I'm not getting the escape bar, nor does spamming a and d do anything. Just sitting there getting killed.

On mine the default is listed as Left shift. Holding that while clicking ALWAYs 100% of the time causes a CTD.

You don't need to click or hold the key though, just mouse over the option and press the MCM default key.

I don't know if this falls into your jurisdiction, but I just had the Simple Slavery post-assault option trigger after sex with guards while being handled by the Prison Overhaul mod (and it's patch, 8r), which led POP to believe that I escaped. I've reported this behavior to the POP patch dev as well, but maybe you'd like to add some checks as well, disabling certain options in some situations.

POP Patch dev says it's up to this mod to fix the issue. Defeat has to ignore hooks while imprisoned.

You mean Witness intervention feature? I changed it to work only with Defeat scene in the next update, should fix the problem.