I have come back to skyrim after a while, and having enjoyed the previous Defeat, I wanted to get it again. But I do encounter a bit of a problem.

I have tried to install the minimal for it to work, and I end up with no option in the MCM to change the default keybinds. Did I do something wrong there ?

I use FGHJ as my default keybind for moving around, so I really need to change the keybind to use the mod.

Thanks in advance for any help and clues on how I can do it.

I'm having an issue where when I'm wounded I go down and it does the heart beat sound with the out of focus camera like I've died and all my assaulter's just put away their weapons and become totally neutral to me and walk away. Like they just say pleasantries, no rape happens. I've tried the essential option, tried 100% rape chance, deactivated the stun and exhaustion options, and I'm still running into this issue. If I turn on No Transition it seems to work more, but I'd like to get the whole thing working. Any help? I've replaced Submit with this because I want the ability to attempt to resist, but so far I rarely get that far :(

Update: Just tried switching to No Transition and I'm still having the issue. Downed, out of focus screen, heart beat noise, friendly would-be rapists, no controls.

I'm having an issue where when I'm wounded I go down and it does the heart beat sound with the out of focus camera like I've died and all my assaulter's just put away their weapons and become totally neutral to me and walk away. Like they just say pleasantries, no rape happens. I've tried the essential option, tried 100% rape chance, deactivated the stun and exhaustion options, and I'm still running into this issue. If I turn on No Transition it seems to work more, but I'd like to get the whole thing working. Any help? I've replaced Submit with this because I want the ability to attempt to resist, but so far I rarely get that far :(

Update: Just tried switching to No Transition and I'm still having the issue. Downed, out of focus screen, heart beat noise, friendly would-be rapists, no controls.

any other mod influences bleed out stage might be causing some fkup not sure tho

Hello Goobo

i waited so longh for the update, now i write you a very short little thing that is absolutely necessary for my game. you can make that in some seconds.

after the rape, the bandits are non-agressive for a short time.

please make an option with a slider how long that shall be,  some minutes, some hours, some days, forever

that is important to further punish the player for his defeat :

-stay there as a sex puppet for the night

-pay back the equipment

-keep the follower there and pay her back

etc

I surrended to a npc for have a look to prostitution and it was only 6 gold ? Wtf ?

you find the values under player agressive , market value of your pc. the values are mulltiplied by your level.

Not sure how often this mod is monitored, but I do have an idea for an update to this mod.  I've noticed there are quite a few snuff and guro animation mods.  I think what would be pretty cool would be after a defeat you can opt to rape to death or rape and kill.  This option would pull from a list of animations with key words like "snuff", "guro", or "death", but not necro, which should only pull from animations with the "necro" or "dead" tag.  After the animation is complete it could trigger death on the victim, there by actually killing them in game.  Not sure whether you could avoid going through the death animation and just have them die without standing up first, but if you could that would be even better.  

It has nothing to do with the animations, but you can get Sexlab Util 1, and set the following parameters in its MCM. This will make near-death NPCs die during rape, and make quite a few die at the end of a rape. 

Under "At Start of Sex:"

Chance: 100% (or whatever)

Actor: Is Victim

Effect: Harm (-1) : damage ST/HP/MG by 1 points every 3 seconds

Duration: Until end of sex scene.

Under "At End of Sex:"

Chance: 100% (or whatever)

Actor: Is Victim

Effect: Harm (-100) : damage ST/HP/MG by 100 points every 3 seconds

Duration: Default/Once.

Is it normal that more than half the times I get downed I need to clean up because nothing happens and I'm left on a knocked down state? both with and without the option to try to resist, and both with and without bleeding out

I have a follower aswell which stays down with me and sometimes she gets up while I don't

If you need any other info for debug please let me know, I've been fixing stuff for the last few hours but it seem that I can't figure out this problem myself.

EDIT: removing the "stop assault/animation if in combat or hit" helped to reduce the frequency of bugged knock down, might be related to archery overhaul's bleeding effects or DoTs in general

It seems for some reason I have to go into the Defeat MCM and hit "Reconfigure" or sometimes just the "Clean up", or in conjunction one after the other especially with followers.  

I'll have to try the Stop animation altogether, I usually set it to "hit"

Just reporting that I had a bug where after my character was raped, the game refused to allow me to attack or block with a sword. I couldn't also zoom or switch to first person. 

To fix this, I had to save and exit to desktop, and then reopening that save. Exiting to main menu did not help.

it takes a while. try to cast a spell.

I have been having this bug for a  while now, and I finally fleshed out the parameters of it enough to report.

whenever an NPC v NPC fight finishes in a one down situation, and the other NPC goes to rape them, if the down NPC is attacked the game will CTD.

Here is the last few things from Papyrus prior to CTD, in this scene Jenassa is NOT my follower, she was fighting some bandits and I came to help her. (Random Encounter)

[08/30/2017 - 10:46:58PM] SEXLAB - NOTICE: Jenassa Seeded Stats: [92.925049, 130.631378, 93.789970, 99.342155, 6.116808, 97.868927, 11.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000, 3.000000, 0.000000, 11.000000, 0.000000, 81.000000, 190.161041, 2270.227051, 10.838634]

[08/30/2017 - 10:47:03PM] [DCUR] Looted a dead body.

[08/30/2017 - 10:47:05PM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.

[08/30/2017 - 10:47:06PM] [DCUR] Calculated chance for cursed loot = 1.950000%

[08/30/2017 - 10:47:06PM] [DCUR] Periodical update starts

[08/30/2017 - 10:47:08PM] [DCUR] Sex attacks are out of cooldown. Checking conditions!

[08/30/2017 - 10:47:10PM] [DCUR] Looted a dead body.

[08/30/2017 - 10:47:14PM] [DCUR] Checking for Cursed Loot event.

[08/30/2017 - 10:47:15PM] [DCUR] Calculated chance for cursed loot = 1.950000%

[08/30/2017 - 10:47:19PM] SlaveTats: Beginning synchronization for Fawn

[08/30/2017 - 10:47:19PM] SlaveTats: Nothing has changed. Cancelling synchronization.

[08/30/2017 - 10:47:25PM] Defeat: NVN OnEffectFinish - Victim - [Actor < (FF00169D)>] // Aggressor - [Actor < (000E1BA9)>] // Slot - 0

[08/30/2017 - 10:47:27PM] VM is freezing...

[08/30/2017 - 10:47:27PM] VM is frozen

She went over to assault the downed bandit but  I guess decided to attack him instead, and that is the last thing I saw before CTD.

Here is some crash dump info

EXCEPTION_RECORD: ffffffff -- (.exr 0xffffffffffffffff)
ExceptionAddress: 00672b10 (TESV+0x00272b10)
ExceptionCode: c0000005 (Access violation)
ExceptionFlags: 00000000
NumberParameters: 2
Parameter[0]: 00000000
Parameter[1]: 00000001
Attempt to read from address 00000001

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: NULL_CLASS_PTR_READ

PROCESS_NAME: TESV.exe

ERROR_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER1: 00000000

EXCEPTION_PARAMETER2: 00000001

READ_ADDRESS: 00000001

FOLLOWUP_IP:
TESV+272b10
00672b10 8b0b mov ecx,dword ptr [ebx]

FAULTING_THREAD: 00002ad8

PRIMARY_PROBLEM_CLASS: NULL_CLASS_PTR_READ

BUGCHECK_STR: APPLICATION_FAULT_NULL_CLASS_PTR_READ

IP_ON_HEAP: 39b17d78
The fault address in not in any loaded module, please check your build's rebase
log at \bin\build_logs\timebuild\ntrebase.log for module which may
contain the address if it were loaded.

FRAME_ONE_INVALID: 1

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 39b17d78 to 00672b10

STACK_TEXT:
WARNING: Stack unwind information not available. Following frames may be wrong.
0019f570 39b17d78 0019f6c4 39d3f080 00000071 TESV+0x272b10
0019f6c4 19928540 0000c000 000000b6 2a9d1680 0x39b17d78
0019f6c8 00000000 000000b6 2a9d1680 41ba0000 0x19928540

STACK_COMMAND: ~0s; .ecxr ; kb

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

SYMBOL_NAME: TESV+272b10

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: TESV

IMAGE_NAME: TESV.exe

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 51437ce5

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: NULL_CLASS_PTR_READ_c0000005_TESV.exe!Unknown

BUCKET_ID: APPLICATION_FAULT_NULL_CLASS_PTR_READ_TESV+272b10

WATSON_STAGEONE_URL: http://watson.microsoft.com/StageOne/TESV_exe/1_9_32_0/51437ce5/TESV_exe/1_9_32_0/51437ce5/c0000005/00272b10.htm?Retriage=1

Followup: MachineOwner

This is a pretty common CTD for me anyway. Lemme know if there is any addition info that might help.

Just reporting that I had a bug where after my character was raped, the game refused to allow me to attack or block with a sword. I couldn't also zoom or switch to first person. 

To fix this, I had to save and exit to desktop, and then reopening that save. Exiting to main menu did not help.

it takes a while. try to cast a spell.

I have notice that some combat mods have a encreased stagger when the player or npc takes a power hit . defeat has a stay down option that prevents the victim or downed player from doing anything while the animation or setting up or happenning . the stagger is a animation that can off set defeats bleed out animation an lock the script that is keeping the player from being able to move between turns. I would  guess the player control is disable at the beginning of the bleedout so that the other animation can run in between animations the stagger animation from a combat mod like duel combat realism breaks through an does not let the script emd properly so player control is not return to the player. I live for harder combat mods that make the game more challeging I use enemy ai overhaul, combat evoled and revenge of the enemy. They do not add increase stagger when hit, they use the game stagger

It might be my settings but since the change to 5b3.3 fixed to 5.3.5 the combat assault chance is probably less than 1%. it used to be 50-80% which was fantastic.

Now my poor combat slave dressed in skimpy clothing down'd and vulnerable surround by 10 guys who seem uninterested..

any other mod influences bleed out stage might be causing some fkup not sure tho

I have the same issue, I tested Defeat at the start of my game and it worked fine, now I constantly have this bug... I have relatively few mods, and none that influence bleedout stage as far as I know. I can sometimes get it to work with reconfigure and clean, but maybe once in five times...

I use Mod Organiser, all my mods have stayed the same since I started this save.

It's just so weird, it seems to work perfectly for so many people, why, Skyrim, why :-P.

Is there an up to date method for integrating this with DA?  I hit register in DA and nothing shows up for Defeat in any DA menus.  Plus I was looking at the screenshots someone made of their MCM config and realize that we are using two totally different versions.  His is labeled "Defeat" in his MCM, while mine is "Sexlab Defeat" (that I downloaded from here today- the 5.3.5) but there are lot of options missing from the MCM, animation settings and bleedout settings for one.  Guessing what I got isn't even supposed to work with DA?

Is there an up to date method for integrating this with DA?  I hit register in DA and nothing shows up for Defeat in any DA menus.  Plus I was looking at the screenshots someone made of their MCM config and realize that we are using two totally different versions.  His is labeled "Defeat" in his MCM, while mine is "Sexlab Defeat" (that I downloaded from here today- the 5.3.5) but there are lot of options missing from the MCM, animation settings and bleedout settings for one.  Guessing what I got isn't even supposed to work with DA?

5.3.5 version of Defeat works with DAYMOYL (version 7.01 - but earlier versions of DA too)

Defeat version 5.3.5 shows up for me in MCM as just plain "Defeat" (not Sexlab Defeat)

in MCM you should have "General Settings", "Animation Settings", "Player/Follower Aggressor", "Player as Victim", "Player Post Assault", and "NPC vs NPC".

If you do not have, i suspect maybe you have wrong version of something. Maybe you are still using the old Sexlab 1.59? Defeat 5.3.5 needs SexLab 1.61b ~ Or maybe you are using  the wrong version of SkyUI? i dunno! To be honest i am bad at trouble shooting, but i just wanted to say Defeat 5.3.5 definitely does work with DA/DAYMOYL and that mod should indeed be able to register/recognise Defeat.

5.3.5 version of Defeat works with DAYMOYL (version 7.01 - but earlier versions of DA too)

Defeat version 5.3.5 shows up for me in MCM as just plain "Defeat" (not Sexlab Defeat)

in MCM you should have "General Settings", "Animation Settings", "Player/Follower Aggressor", "Player as Victim", "Player Post Assault", and "NPC vs NPC".

If you do not have, i suspect maybe you have wrong version of something. Maybe you are still using the old Sexlab 1.59? Defeat 5.3.5 needs SexLab 1.61b ~ Or maybe you are using  the wrong version of SkyUI? i dunno! To be honest i am bad at trouble shooting, but i just wanted to say Defeat 5.3.5 definitely does work with DA/DAYMOYL and that mod should indeed be able to register/recognise Defeat.

My sexlab framework is 1.62.  SkyUi is 5.1 which is the newest on Nexus- just checked.  Is there a newer one somewhere else?

You downloaded yours from here?  It makes no sense the names would be different in the SkyUi list of mods.  Could you give me the exact link to the download you're using if possible?  The one I am using says "Sexlab Defeat" and only has General, and the four menus concerning the player/follower - aggressive/victim.