On mine the default is listed as Left shift. Holding that while clicking ALWAYs 100% of the time causes a CTD.

You don't need to click or hold the key though, just mouse over the option and press the MCM default key.

I don't know if this falls into your jurisdiction, but I just had the Simple Slavery post-assault option trigger after sex with guards while being handled by the Prison Overhaul mod (and it's patch, 8r), which led POP to believe that I escaped. I've reported this behavior to the POP patch dev as well, but maybe you'd like to add some checks as well, disabling certain options in some situations.

POP Patch dev says it's up to this mod to fix the issue. Defeat has to ignore hooks while imprisoned.

You mean Witness intervention feature? I changed it to work only with Defeat scene in the next update, should fix the problem.

you cant make your mod compatible to all mods. pop is a grave  i stopped using multiple LL mods. you have to decide for one, who covers your needs and thatzs it. surely, to cover full content 5-6 mods are necessary, but that will never work. i know what i say, wasted so much time on it.

On mine the default is listed as Left shift. Holding that while clicking ALWAYs 100% of the time causes a CTD.

You don't need to click or hold the key though, just mouse over the option and press the MCM default key.

I don't know if this falls into your jurisdiction, but I just had the Simple Slavery post-assault option trigger after sex with guards while being handled by the Prison Overhaul mod (and it's patch, 8r), which led POP to believe that I escaped. I've reported this behavior to the POP patch dev as well, but maybe you'd like to add some checks as well, disabling certain options in some situations.

POP Patch dev says it's up to this mod to fix the issue. Defeat has to ignore hooks while imprisoned.

You mean Witness intervention feature? I changed it to work only with Defeat scene in the next update, should fix the problem.

The status message "Seeing you so helpless, [Guard] decided to sell you to slavers" was displayed after the scene ended and I got ported to the Simple Slavery auction.

So I'm having an issue I swear I've read about before but can't find. I have Defeat integrated with DA. All of Defeats knockdown/stun/etc settings are off and the knockdown events are handled by DA. Defeat is set to pass back to DA after assault. Here's what happens:

-Player is knocked down.

-Resist bar appears for 1-2 seconds.

-Player ragdolls and DA's blackout even takes over.

So basically Defeat is triggering but is ending shortly after it starts. Anybody ran into this or similar before?

Have you set in DA bleedout MCM menu to trigger defeat?. If so, try to increase the chances up to 99% and disable other options.

Yes. Defeat in bleedout is the only option and it's maxed out. As I said, the Defeat resist bar appears leading me to believe it passed off successfully. However, after about a second or two, before any assault starts, my character just ragdolls and triggers the blackout in DA.

So it looks like it passes to Defeat for a couple seconds and then passes back to DA as Defeat is configured to go to DA after assault.

Your job is excellent, nothing to say about performance, but I think maybe you should add some things, actually get you in control of some actions. In principle the voices, it would be interesting that the character uses the same voices that he uses when he is attacked, that way more personalized to all the NPCs, and the custom characters.
The other is the escape, that the characters used, are tied back to back, and in a lockpicking variant, all are released at the same time. I do not like left for dead option, as it bursts many times on main missions and becomes a problem (it's a personal opinion, of course).
I know that it is easy to suggest, when it is another who does the work. But I really like this mod, if it works for you, welcome my friend. My most sincere congratulations and thank you.

Your job is excellent, nothing to say about performance, but I think maybe you should add some things, actually get you in control of some actions. In principle the voices, it would be interesting that the character uses the same voices that he uses when he is attacked, that way more personalized to all the NPCs, and the custom characters.

The other is the escape, that the characters used, are tied back to back, and in a lockpicking variant, all are released at the same time. I do not like left for dead option, as it bursts many times on main missions and becomes a problem (it's a personal opinion, of course).

I know that it is easy to suggest, when it is another who does the work. But I really like this mod, if it works for you, welcome my friend. My most sincere congratulations and thank you.

The part about the voices is not something controlled through this mod, but from the Sexlab Framework. What this mod does only is trigger the aggressive sexual animations in case of getting in bleedout state (of PC or NPC). And I believe there is a voice replacer here in Lovers Lab site that uses some vanilla grunts and cries to simulate the sexual voice of the vanilla voices.

So I'm having an issue I swear I've read about before but can't find. I have Defeat integrated with DA. All of Defeats knockdown/stun/etc settings are off and the knockdown events are handled by DA. Defeat is set to pass back to DA after assault. Here's what happens:

-Player is knocked down.

-Resist bar appears for 1-2 seconds.

-Player ragdolls and DA's blackout even takes over.

So basically Defeat is triggering but is ending shortly after it starts. Anybody ran into this or similar before?

Have you set in DA bleedout MCM menu to trigger defeat?. If so, try to increase the chances up to 99% and disable other options.

Yes. Defeat in bleedout is the only option and it's maxed out. As I said, the Defeat resist bar appears leading me to believe it passed off successfully. However, after about a second or two, before any assault starts, my character just ragdolls and triggers the blackout in DA.

So it looks like it passes to Defeat for a couple seconds and then passes back to DA as Defeat is configured to go to DA after assault.

When you say the "Defeat resist bar appears", how does it look like?. Normally the event should be like this:

Character gets defeated and loses all HP (or the configured HP trigger in DA) ----> character goes into bleedout animation and if there are followers still fighting, the DA struggle bar appear ----> if no followers are available (or where defeated) and you could not fill the DA struggle bar fast enough, last aggressor will walk towards player and will say something like; "I win, let me get my prize" -----> Here an animation will play where PC is pinned against the ground and agressor will be over the PC.

Is in that last part where the Defeat resist bar appears if you press and maintain A or D buttons. If you can fill the bar in less than 5 seconds, PC manages to push away the aggressor and get back to fight. If you cannot fill the Defeat resist bar, aggressor will strip PC and then the sexual animation plays.

From your comments it seems to me that you are actually getting the issue after DA bar, not the actual "Defeat resist bar". If that where to be the case it seems Defeat is not being triggered properly. Maybe try to click on the "Register supported mods" in DA MCM. Also make sure "player essential" is active in DA MCM , set a trigger of 10% in DA and also put the extra HP buffer at 600% in DA. Perhaps your PC is getting hit too hard and going into blackout before defeat can kick in

hi guys, does anyone know how to prevent other creatures be selected for the animation? like when i got defeated by falmers and chaurus there are many times both chaurus and falmers got selected for animation but there aren't any animation falmer and chaurus with player only falmers with player and chaurus with player

hi guys, does anyone know how to prevent other creatures be selected for the animation? like when i got defeated by falmers and chaurus there are many times both chaurus and falmers got selected for animation but there aren't any animation falmer and chaurus with player only falmers with player and chaurus with player

Don't know about any, not in Defeat at least. Only thing you can do is set Multiple chance to 0 I'm afraid.

Please help me, I can't use this mod or sexlab mod, the animations dont work the npc and the player just clips into together but I can hear the sounds... I really want to install this mod but I simply cant I would appreciate any help.

Please help me, I can't use this mod or sexlab mod, the animations dont work the npc and the player just clips into together but I can hear the sounds... I really want to install this mod but I simply cant I would appreciate any help.

That mean you dont have the animation for the selected actors

Please help me, I can't use this mod or sexlab mod, the animations dont work the npc and the player just clips into together but I can hear the sounds... I really want to install this mod but I simply cant I would appreciate any help.

Please help me, I can't use this mod or sexlab mod, the animations dont work the npc and the player just clips into together but I can hear the sounds... I really want to install this mod but I simply cant I would appreciate any help.

Did you install and run FNIS and also downloaded a compatible skeleton?

I have the extended skeleton thing  and I run loot & fnis every time when I re installed these mods but what I do is I just download then install them in the order then run fnis without even starting the game and btw neither osex animations work for me even the knockout animations are bunch of sounds with no animations, I am installing skyrim again today its a great pain to re install all 130  mods

I run fnis everytime when I download a mod but without starting skyrim or anything like that I just start it right after the installation as well with loot but there are no knockout animations or handcuffing animations, I am re installing skyrim today its really hard to reinstall 130 mods and it takes a great ammount of time (btw neither 0sex or sexlabs animations work)

I installed all the official sexlab mods after none of those worked well I installed them manually, I also have zaz but nothing seemed to work

Just installed this and have a bunch of questions about the mod and how to extend it with other mods:

Straight male MC.

a) How does it choose which animations it plays?

B) If I install other animation packs, will Defeat use them?

c) If I install this mod, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1466-female-enemy-monster-aesthetics-leveled-encounters/
and check the Creatures box, will these female monsters rape my Dragonborn?

C, 1) if yes to C, are there different animations for women on male, animal on male and if so, which ones would female monsters use?

Just installed this and have a bunch of questions about the mod and how to extend it with other mods:

Straight male MC.

a) How does it choose which animations it plays?

B) If I install other animation packs, will Defeat use them?

c) If I install this mod, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1466-female-enemy-monster-aesthetics-leveled-encounters/

and check the Creatures box, will these female monsters rape my Dragonborn?

C, 1) if yes to C, are there different animations for women on male, animal on male and if so, which ones would female monsters use?

a) It uses tags to filter from a pool of animations. Any animation registered in Sexlab framework that contains all the TAGs for a particular situation will be pulled and one of them will randomly play. When an animation has started, you can click the "0" button to pick a different animation.

-If you install new animations, you need to register them in Sexlab and rebuild the animation register in Sexlab too. After those 2 steps, I believe Defeat can use all new animations

c) If you have enabled player as victim and checked the creatures checkbox, AND there is an available animation of that female creature assaulting a male PC, AND contains all the proper TAGs then yes.

c, 1). Again, depends if the animation exists. I know there are animations about male creatures assaulting female PCs, and I think Funnybiznez has created a couple of female humans assaulting male PCs, but not sure if any of the animators has created a set of "Female Creatures assaulting Male PC"

I have the extended skeleton thing  and I run loot & fnis every time when I re installed these mods but what I do is I just download then install them in the order then run fnis without even starting the game and btw neither osex animations work for me even the knockout animations are bunch of sounds with no animations, I am installing skyrim again today its a great pain to re install all 130  mods

I run fnis everytime when I download a mod but without starting skyrim or anything like that I just start it right after the installation as well with loot but there are no knockout animations or handcuffing animations, I am re installing skyrim today its really hard to reinstall 130 mods and it takes a great ammount of time (btw neither 0sex or sexlabs animations work)

I installed all the official sexlab mods after none of those worked well I installed them manually, I also have zaz but nothing seemed to work

What Mod manager are you using? Is it Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer?.

If is Mod Organizer, you need to run FNIS through Mod Organizer, and when FNIS finishes installing and configuring all animations, go to the Mod Organizer Left Panel and create, name and activate a dummy mod that will contain the output from FNIS (just click over the "overwrite" mod at the end of the mod's list). Every time you run FNIS through MO, overwrite the content of this dummy mod with the new output.

Is there still no fix for being able to "invite" an animal over? I'm using the surrender key, surrender/modifier, and just modifier and getting no results. Anyone got anything or are we waiting for a fix?

i use surrender key a lot, it works fine with animals. you should try to reset it that option is in defeat mcm menu 

Is there still no fix for being able to "invite" an animal over? I'm using the surrender key, surrender/modifier, and just modifier and getting no results. Anyone got anything or are we waiting for a fix?

i use surrender key a lot, it works fine with animals. you should try to reset it that option is in defeat mcm menu 

I mean non-hostile creatures, hostile is just fine. I'll disable and reenable it, but I think I've already tried that and gotten nothing. It also seems that others were having this problem

What Mod manager are you using? Is it Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer?.

If is Mod Organizer, you need to run FNIS through Mod Organizer, and when FNIS finishes installing and configuring all animations, go to the Mod Organizer Left Panel and create, name and activate a dummy mod that will contain the output from FNIS (just click over the "overwrite" mod at the end of the mod's list). Every time you run FNIS through MO, overwrite the content of this dummy mod with the new output.

I use nexus, I dont see a reason to use mod organizer, nexus was much more user friendly to me so I kept using it

Hi Goubo,

You've got no end of bugfixes and feature requests on your plate. Yet, I hope you don't mind if I just bring one more thing to your attention.

Billyy has recently released a SLAL pack that includes animations for dragon priests. Atm defeat will not take advantage of that because it doesnt recognise dragon priests as a suitable assailant, even if sexlab itself has (e.g. can be triggered through matchmaker or sexlab debug etc).

Do you think defeat could be updated for this?

Billyy also created animations just for chaurus reapers (which means that chaurus reapers have access to another several additional animations through Billyy's SLAL). I'm pretty sure that because defeat doesn't differentiate between chaurus and chaurus reapers, those animations will also never be triggered by chaurus reapers.  Is it possible for defeat to differentiate between chaurus and chaurus reapers? This isn't critical as charus can still trigger regular chaurus sexlab animations, but just thought I'd mention this anyway.

Looking forward to your next update. Thanks Goubo for all your effort.

I've been using Sexlab Defeat for a very long time, but still found a new bug recently.

Don't know when, the resist mechanism in SD become too easy in my gameplay, the system seems can't get character status correctly. Against a level 3 bandit have no difference with a level 100 vampire master when in resist attempt. Setting resist difficulty to -20 and 20 also makes no difference, too. Still, very occasionally the system could run well.

I think it might be conflict with something I installed in the last few months, but can't figure it out.

Sometimes the "hold A and D to resist" messege doesn't show up. and for some reason the Mid-Assult resist function never works for me. I've disabled the "Disable Telport Start". And I've also tried turning of TFC and switching keys from strafe to attack but nothing works. Any suggestions?

Immersion intensifies suggestion - make all bagged npcs give ambient help voice cry. Make bags dropable so you can have one than more cat bagged. Also can't wait for the feature to lock npcs in barrels, loot chests, heartfire display cases etc. :D