Getting Defeat and DA to work and play well together is not very easy. Before embarking on such a venture you may want to ask yourself why you want both of these mods running. 

Your life would become a lot easier if you could just live with one or the other. (by live I mean not die. wink.png )

If Defeat would support SD+, I'd drop DA quick.

On an unrelated note, am I the only one that assaults a sleeping NPC and regular animations play, not sleeping ones?

Has anyone else had this glitch? when i knock them down and then knock them out to make them wake and yield if i choose the option to fuck them after they've stripped and won the struggle section once the rape is over my character can't interact with items or sometimes is unable to attack.

I'm not sure wether it's animations from ZAZ, Necro, or the sexlab animations, but threesomes never line up correctly. It's always three people inside each other, and the female just floats in mid air. Instead of a blowjob on one end, and vaginal sex on the other end.

Hey Goubo!

First a big thank you for making Defeat - damn, I love it. :)

And well, I played a long time with DA, then I found your mod and played with Defeat, and since a few weeks I combined both mods without bigger problems. This means, I have minor ones.

To trigger DA I use the 100 percent option in the Defeat menu. This is fine but now my char always gets blacked out after a defeat situation, and this bothers me. It is a nice thing, If you fight and get overwhelmed by enemies but what, if you surrender, maybe to a "neutral" NPC like a follower or someone alse, who is not a bandit or such. I have to state, that I also play with Eager NPCs, and that can trigger situations, where they want to rape my char.

Another situation is: If my char gets captured by bandits, and is bound naked, this often ends in attempts to rape her. Then again it is strange if these situations end with another blackout and a release to another bandit camp, where my char again is hold for ransom, or worst, gets released to another DA option like saved by an adventurer.

Is there a possibility to have different outcomes for surrendering or beeing defeated by enemies? I would love to see something like the usual Defeat ending in surrender situations, while it would be nice to have the DA options for the merely violent endings.

I have a problem with my new game. After the rape there is no 10s cool down period, the enemies attack my PC immediately. I think I have a setting wrong somewhere because I use almost the same mod list as before. I also know this has been asked before but there are way too many pages to go through and google didn't gave me any good answers.

Someone make this for the Nexus i can't get it from here :(

Nexus..........

I doubt they would even allow mods like this to be uploaded there.

And why cant you get it from here? O.o

im new to modding and i have skyrim se for steam and i dont know how to add mods i try and it don't work :/

i tryed looking up how to everywhere its just too hard and complicated :/

im new to modding and i have skyrim se for steam and i dont know how to add mods i try and it don't work :/

i tryed looking up how to everywhere its just too hard and complicated :/

First of all, it's always better to use some mod managing tool like Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer (which I recommend) and there are even step by step tutorials by GamerPoets here. :)

But to the core problem...I'm afraid Defeat (and most of other mods from Lovers Lab) won't work in Skyrim SE as it requires SKSE and there is no SKSE for Skyrim SE yet.

thank you for taking your time to help me understand that.

But I wonder how long it will take befor they make it?

Last thing I saw posted was SKSE for SE was on hold due to lack of resources. The team was currently focused on F4SE (fallout 4 script extender)

there is a thread in the skyrim special edition forums about this with more up to date infos.

Is there a way to get left for dead after being robbed? It happened once before but I'm not able to replicate it.

Those controls are on the post assault tab of the mcm menu

post-1117368-0-55988500-1501540172_thumb.jpgpost-1117368-0-00787900-1501540178_thumb.jpg

If you want to always be left for dead turn the other options down to 0% 

Being robbed is separate just FYI (I'm sure you knew that but I just wanted to be clear you don't have to turn that down to 0%) shy.gif 

Also 

To Goubo

If you are looking for Alpha testers for the new build of Defeat i'd like to volunteer!!! Just saying.

Hello Goubo !

I must say this not one of the best mods, THIS IS BEST MOD I EVER PLAY !

THANK YOU FOR THAT!

I play Skyrim long time and make 2 mods for me, also change 70 % animations in sexlab ( replace animations, give new tags, activate  AP animations and replace almost all and compile script).

I change everything I need for better and more interest play, BUT I need your help for one thing.

For open space, outside I use "device"  pillory on my bandit victim for permanent tie when I need, when I have victim in indoors,cave..... I would like to use option in defeat, permanent tie but with another animation.

In defeatactioncsr you use for permanent tie zaz animation ZAZAPCA0310 ( in zaz animations that is zazapc054 animation), victim laying down, bound hands behind and chains on legs.

PLEASE, is it possible that you change that animation in your defetactioncsr file in ZAZAPCA0304 , the victim hangs on the chains with balls on legs.

I already say that I make 2 mods for me ( followers, slaves, castle, clothes, armors......and so no) and option for indoors, cave.... with permanent tie with hanging animation would be great. I think maybe that hanging animation for permanent tie would be great for everybody to use in indoors.

I do not use UIExstension.

I see you use to much plugins and I can not change animation and compile your script with success, Please, if you have time and if you want, will you make that change with hanging animation.

Anyway, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR BEST MOD, I really enjoying playing Skyrim with him.

Regards

So instead of a sex scene happening they just kind of stand there and moan. Do you know how I could fix that?

So instead of a sex scene happening they just kind of stand there and moan. Do you know how I could fix that?

I have the flower girl mod. The animation don't work when I use the spell the body's just stand still inside each other.

Is this because I installed it wrong or because it doesn't have the mod you just suggested?

Both of you: have you installed Sexlab, FNIS, all respective pre-required mods, and also have you run FNIS exec?.

Ok, one of my followers is in the defeat mode constantly. even though they are doing normally, everytime i talk to them, it bring up the mod's option list even though they are not in defeat mode, skyrim see them in defeat mode. And because of that, defeat no longer works. I do have EFF mod and a few other mods that may conflict, like the Player exhibitionist, Rape spell, and possible the Follower mod them self. When i disable defeat, it goes away, but as soon as i re enable it, same follower has the same mod, Did a clean up, still the same. Had sex lab stop all animations, still does it. It may have "borked" when i teleported the follower, thinking they may have been stuck.

Ok, one of my followers is in the defeat mode constantly. even though they are doing normally, everytime i talk to them, it bring up the mod's option list even though they are not in defeat mode, skyrim see them in defeat mode. And because of that, defeat no longer works. I do have EFF mod and a few other mods that may conflict, like the Player exhibitionist, Rape spell, and possible the Follower mod them self. When i disable defeat, it goes away, but as soon as i re enable it, same follower has the same mod, Did a clean up, still the same. Had sex lab stop all animations, still does it. It may have "borked" when i teleported the follower, thinking they may have been stuck.

I have had similar problems where a Follower would just get too traumatized (my RPG game friendly way of thinking about. But really some kind of glitch) to go on, and I have had to just send em home and find a new follower.

got 3 questions for everyone who uses this :

1. is there anyway for my PC (male) to enter knocked down state regardless of the attacker is a potential assaulter or not ? i know there is that tickmark, for whatever reason it isn't working, a female bandit shoots an arrow at me and i'm knocked down but male bandits still kills me

2. is there anyway to make enemies unkillable during knocked down? my follower or my PC can't even begin rape because enemies sometimes dies too fast

oh and almost forgot 

3. when i'm raped, sometimes my follower gets up from knocked down state and started attacking while bandits is cheering the sex act

So I have a problem where after the player get defeated and the scene ends, she just sit down and hold her stomach and just sit there, 10 seconds later the enemies get back and kill here, while she sittning there doing nothing. 

Iv'e seen people with this problem before, but the only answer I found was the Escape thing. I tried to disable that as I find that mechanic to be bad. But I'm not getting the escape bar, nor does spamming a and d do anything. Just sitting there getting killed.

I have a same problem, even with the escape bar. I can fill it up and then just keep sitting on the ground waiting to be killed.

any ideas how to prevent this?

Took me a long time to figure out where the problem was but, Sexlab Defeat is conflicting with Devious Cidhna.  When doing the Forsworn quest and you get arrested\sent to Cidhna mine, Defeat prevents any conversation or interactions with anything.  You can't complete the quest with Sexlab Defeat and Devious Cidhna.  Trying to find a solution because I love both mods!  Disabling Defeat fixes the problem.  Any suggestions on a fix is welcomed...

Edit:  Ok, got it working.  I had to do a "Clean" on Defeat.  Once I did that, everything worked fine again.  Thanks for a great mod!