Hi some times i get knock down on one hit and even if i am using tgm command is there an option to disable it?

Also what is stun?

Thanks.

You know the word "stun" so you're like 95% of the way to answering your own question.  tongue.png

In the MCM menu under player as victim along the left hand column you will find the setting for "Stun"

post-1117368-0-29908300-1506011144_thumb.jpg

Basically this sets a % chance that a hit will stun you.

Chance on hit is the base chance of it happening

Stagger sets what type of weapons can create a stun effect (100 the default is one handed mace or above the MCM will show you what the other codes are)

Knock out chance is the chance the stun will also create a knocked out effect

Unblocked only sets it so only unblocked hits have a chance of stunning. 

pretty straight forward.

Since none of this requires you to lose health stamina or mana TGM will not protect you. 

Hi some times i get knock down on one hit and even if i am using tgm command is there an option to disable it?

Also what is stun?

Thanks.

You know the word "stun" so you're like 95% of the way to answering your own question.  tongue.png

In the MCM menu under player as victim along the left hand column you will find the setting for "Stun"

Basically this sets a % chance that a hit will stun you.

Chance on hit is the base chance of it happening

Stagger sets what type of weapons can create a stun effect (100 the default is one handed mace or above the MCM will show you what the other codes are)

Knock out chance is the chance the stun will also create a knocked out effect

Unblocked only sets it so only unblocked hits have a chance of stunning. 

pretty straight forward.

Since none of this requires you to lose health stamina or mana TGM will not protect you. 

The problem is i have disabled stun completely but i still get knock down on one hit.

The problem is i have disabled stun completely but i still get knock down on one hit.

That is kind of an important detail that you left out.

Is there anything else directly impacting on your situation you would like to share? 

How about a load order and papyrus log? 

Whenever I try to edit animation tags in the MCM, I crash. Happens even on a completely new game. Instead of a dialogue box, I get my desktop.

Me and you both if I find out why i'll let you know.

Whenever I try to edit animation tags in the MCM, I crash. Happens even on a completely new game. Instead of a dialogue box, I get my desktop.

For just some strange reason as soon as I register the ZaZ animations Defeat won't let me edit it's animation settings

For just some strange reason as soon as I register the ZaZ animations Defeat won't let me edit it's animation settings

This is common.. make sure to save before editing the animations on defeat.

Then click List of loaded compatible mods and make sure they are all loaded for the ones that you have.

Then click check for compatible mods.

Exit.. save again.. then try to change the anim tags.

Atm having bit of a problem with the mod, none of the creature options seem to be working, even though they are enabled from animations, they either kill my char, or if setting "allow anyone to knockdown" is on then i get knocked on my ass. Seems to also affect SL Aroused Creatures.

Nevermind, LOOT fucked up my loadorder. Got it working.

I do have a question. There are certain animations from Funnybusinezz and Leito's where human enemies can rape 2 girls at the same time, however when those animations are triggered normally 1 of the girls gets picked from the female enemy faction (bandits, forsworn, etc). Is there a way to filter the female enemies from participating in those animations, and use only followers /PC?

Anyone know why when I tie someone up they float 10 to 15 feat in the air and are stuck there?

Anyone know why when I tie someone up they float 10 to 15 feat in the air and are stuck there?

Sorry bout that really don't know what happened there. Didn't mean to ask 100 times

I've seen and heard of a lot of weird things but that's definitely a new one.

Are they kneeling in the air or in some other pose? If not kneeling then I'd suspect a mod has replaced the kneeling pose for some odd and completely irrational reason that probably made perfect sense the the person who did it.

Hi guys i have a small problem. I cant surrender to creature its said that you cant surrender this creature how can i fixed it? i tryed reinstall it

Did you check that creatures animations are enabled in SexLab ?

Yes it is enable because with Radiant Prostitucion my character have sex with gigant

i'm also facing this issue but with only 2 creatures seeker and Netch from dragonborn dlc even when i have animations for those creatures. can someone help please?

I've seen and heard of a lot of weird things but that's definitely a new one.

Are they kneeling in the air or in some other pose? If not kneeling then I'd suspect a mod has replaced the kneeling pose for some odd and completely irrational reason that probably made perfect sense the the person who did it.

well at first it worked fine but when i reloaded the game they would stand up when tied with their hands at sides with the rope visible on their wrists and shortly after that they started floating into the air when i tied them up. also when i knock them out and choose wake and submit they just lay there as if they were dead but still talk to me? lol 

i only see the followers collateral section but that only activates if the player also gets knocked down .. i mean the aggressors move to rape the follower while the player hasn't been knocked down yet ..

Yes, in the follower configuration section you can chose how they are dealt with. I haven't the MCM window in memory right now, so I can't really give you an accurate location.

i only see the followers collateral section but that only activates if the player also gets knocked down .. i mean the aggressors move to rape the follower while the player hasn't been knocked down yet ..

Yes, in the follower configuration section you can chose how they are dealt with. I haven't the MCM window in memory right now, so I can't really give you an accurate location.

NPC vs NPC page, Settings for NPCs section, Last Enemy checkbox.

Turn off the "Last Enemy" checkbox and they'll start fucking as soon as they can after knocking them down instead of waiting until the battle is over.

Just an idea if this mod is updated again... I was thinking, when you surrender instead of being defeated, perhaps make it so you are more likely to be allowed to walk away. There isn't, as best as I can think of, any benefit to surrender vs being defeated. This way, if you think you have a chance to win, maybe you lost to defeat... but if you are clearly out numbered or outclassed, you can surrender and some sort of reason to agree to surrender is there.

NPC vs NPC page, Settings for NPCs section, Last Enemy checkbox.

Turn off the "Last Enemy" checkbox and they'll start fucking as soon as they can after knocking them down instead of waiting until the battle is over.

Also, if I remember correctly, you'll want to probably disable sex scene interruption on the animation page both the in combat and on hit.    

Will we have to make a clean save in order to upgrade to the next version?

Read the FAQ in the original post for this thread. That exact issue is covered there, it's the very first question answered in the FAQ.

In fact I suggest reading the original post for a mod again after playing with it for a while even if you read the whole post before installing the mod.

Some of what is included in the original post might not have made sense until you have some experience with the mod, you may find some things you didn't know and then be able to get more out of the mod. It's a good habit to develop.