On 8/10/2017 at 3:12 AM, Goubo said:

Ok quick update I'm still working on it don't worry, just that I really put too much stuff in this mod I'm really trying to not get a noodle scripted mod and clean things up while improving them as much as I can and I really have to restrain myself adding more ideas along the way that would require more work and then more testing and thus never releasing the update... :P

I will release a beta but I do need to get some important aspect of the framework and 2-3 thing fixed before, bear with me.

Hoping you haven't hit any major snags like I did... I lost everything due to a HD failure... Redownloading what I can, and hoping to see that Beta with Stalkers very soon! And if you need an earlybird tester, just drop it on me in PM too... hehehe Can't play Skyrim anymore without Defeat....

Just a thought... Perhaps make minor packs for additional content, like plugins. That way, you can release the Stalkers, then just do little plugins on the side... Allowing for a wider range of building to the liking of the individual player.

The mod at this point is quite perfect but does anyone else wish that none of their followers were left out and stuck having to watch? I suppose it's great for roleplaying for one of the followers to be shocked and in horror at what is happening to their companions, but when that happens most of the time it feels like a waste. It makes sense when say, there's 4 in your party (you included) with 3 followers versus 3 enemies for one to be left out. But when evenly matched it's disappointing to see 1-2 enemies have fun with your player and maybe one follower, and the rest walk off like if they were bored.

Is there an easy to add a "Pair-Off" feature of some sort where it's guaranteed that if the number of enemies versus your party are matched, everyone gets to have a little fun and no one is left out? For good measure, if there's more enemies compared to your party, a way to include all of the enemies (threesome animations, etc) and if the aggressor is not satisfied he will choose to have fun with the leftover follower. I suppose what I'm asking is a management feature to extend the settings already there from random threesome chances to complete management of each aggressor "aggressing" each party member but it doesn't have to go that far, a "Pair-Off" setting would be the best fit to a tiny hangup like this.

Question about the vampiric Feed knockdown option!

I'm using iNeed and Sacrosanct. The Defeat "Feed" option works well as far as animations are concerned, however, it doesn't seem to be impacting my stages of vampirism. I can use this option as much as I'd like, but it doesn't reset my hunger levels. 

I'm using Sacrosanct and iNeeds, and I thought that the problem was with them not triggering. At first I figured that those mods just weren't listening for the proper call to be made and had their own internal "Feeding" triggers. But then I noticed my hunger levels not altering off of Defeat feeding even without Sacrosanct or iNeeds running. It's great that the option is there, I'm just curious if it was written as an RP/appearances thing or if I've somehow fucked everything up because the feeding doesn't appear to actually count for anything other than the animation being played.

Dont know why..but for a time around 3 month  I was having random CTD mostly when a Creature showed or appeared in the game during the cross country travelings ...Until last night I couldn't ever pin point the Mod that was causing this...Last night I have started the game in a save that I have that had not this Mod installed and found out that this was the Mod causing the CTD....I realize that maybe can be a incompatibility with some other Mod that I have installed but since I have no mods installed that alter animal behaviors I can not know what can be the cause of this...Since I started the new save I have no more CTD issues when any animal or creature shows in game...

This was just a small report on my issue...so that others can possibly use this as a option if anyone haves the same issue...

Sadly this was not the only bug or issue I had with Defeat...Animations from ZAZ pack for example are known to cause other animation Mods to brake...so for consequence of this mod dependency on ZAZ animations the same issues and others came from there... I had to uninstall the Mod cause it was giving me much more game problems then benefits...sorry to the creator...but also realize that this Mod had no updates for a time , what I find sad cause really its a very good mod concept...and idea.

Thanks for you attention..

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

That's TWO mods you've posted absolute nonsense about.

You are just being impatient.  The mod authors might happen to have a life you know and are NOT at your beck and call.

well, u can hardly blame me, as these are greatly anticipated mods a must have for any play thru, ontop of the others which has been very active in their updates. especially defeat it has raised expectations to dizzy heights and going for months w/o any news makes us do crazy postings ....

but all the same glad that it's still been worked on and not abandoned woot!!!!

3 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

well, u can hardly blame me, as these are greatly anticipated mods a must have for any play thru, ontop of the others which has been very active in their updates. especially defeat it has raised expectations to dizzy heights and going for months w/o any news makes us do crazy postings ....

Basically posting crap like that is 100% not helpful.  At best, you are right and the author either doesn't want to mod anymore or considers their mod "complete".  At worst, you are suggesting the mod author's new RL job is to constantly update their mod support thread with updates or be accused of having a "dead mod".

If the mod is a must-have in any play through, then it doesn't technically need an update.  Just enjoy the amazing free content already released.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 10:00 AM, Bullfye said:

Dont know why..but for a time around 3 month  I was having random CTD mostly when a Creature showed or appeared in the game during the cross country travelings ...Until last night I couldn't ever pin point the Mod that was causing this...Last night I have started the game in a save that I have that had not this Mod installed and found out that this was the Mod causing the CTD....I realize that maybe can be a incompatibility with some other Mod that I have installed but since I have no mods installed that alter animal behaviors I can not know what can be the cause of this...Since I started the new save I have no more CTD issues when any animal or creature shows in game...

This was just a small report on my issue...so that others can possibly use this as a option if anyone haves the same issue...

Sadly this was not the only bug or issue I had with Defeat...Animations from ZAZ pack for example are known to cause other animation Mods to brake...so for consequence of this mod dependency on ZAZ animations the same issues and others came from there... I had to uninstall the Mod cause it was giving me much more game problems then benefits...sorry to the creator...but also realize that this Mod had no updates for a time , what I find sad cause really its a very good mod concept...and idea.

Thanks for you attention..

I've never experienced problems with Defeat,

This isn't the only mod in your load order that effects animals/creatures if it is the only mod that does so than you haven't actually installed the mod correctly.

You should also have mods that enable creature sex such as Creature Features,

Creature Framework....Have a look for "More Nasty Creatures"

Also there is a small matter of installing creature animations from FNIS as well.

To be entirely honest I have run into certain creature mods that I haven't followed in quite a while cause they weren't well made for creature sex, however that is not a part of this mod and has totally different author.

I know if you used More Nasty Creatures despite it being supposedly superceded by other mods you'd have no problems.

11 minutes ago, Whizkid said:

Sigh, I hate seeing people post like we mod authors have to always be in continuous married development of a mod.

Look Defeat works great right now, so it doesn't really need an update...

Also for one myself having been around for a while I just don't care to continuously update my mod pool a lot as that can result in me having to test a mod....I don't like testing someone elses mod got my own mods to test.  I also don't like having to wait for stuff to start working right together so in my experience when a whole slew of mods gets updated its not always a fun time.

9 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

I've never experienced problems with Defeat,

This isn't the only mod in your load order that effects animals/creatures if it is the only mod that does so than you haven't actually installed the mod correctly.

Also there is a small matter of installing creature animations from FNIS as well.

To be entirely honest I have run into certain creature mods that I haven't followed in quite a while cause they weren't well made for creature sex, however that is not a part of this mod and has totally different author.

I know if you used More Nasty Creatures despite it being supposedly superceded by other mods you'd have no problems.

Sigh, I hate seeing people post like we mod authors have to always be in continuous married development of a mod.

Look Defeat works great right now, so it doesn't really need an update...

Also for one myself having been around for a while I just don't care to continuously update my mod pool a lot as that can result in me having to test a mod....I don't like testing someone elses mod got my own mods to test.  I also don't like having to wait for stuff to start working right together so in my experience when a whole slew of mods gets updated its not always a fun time.

I understand that you do not have problems with defeat but that is not the reason for not happening...cause I never add problems with SOS for example it doesn't mean someone else cant have issues,...I posted that I do not use Creatures or animal mods that alter animal behavior...I do not use animal sex Mods...nothing but Texture replacers.. So that was the reason I have posted...Since I reverted the game to ground zero a save that I have with no Mods installed I installed every Mod but defeat and no more CTD...So the problem at least for me was Defeat...

Do not take this words as I am disregarding you in any way..not my intention...Also I have tried to start a lot of games from my safe save..one that I have without any Mods just vanilla Skyrim and expansions...And the result was always the same with defeat Random CTD without Defeat no random CTD...The CTD I am reporting with defeat was always related to animal spawning in cross map travels...I do not use Fast travel to go anywhere..I like to go with my horse and cross the landscapes...so I rarely use Fast Travel...Every time a Dragon, or a bear..or wolfs what ever animal tends to attack me and spawns in the map I get CTD with defeat installed...without I have no issues...I have being testing this for 2 month now and its not related to any other mod but Defeat...The prof of that  sadly I add to take Defeat out of my game and now I do not have CTD issues...My game is clean...I use Tess edit every time I see a Mod unclean...follow the Mod instructions and clean it......If it was any other Mod I would still be having the issue ..and have not...Also can be related to some incompatible issue with any other Mod I assume that but could not pin point the other Mod since none of them is animal related...I do not even understand what can be in defeat that causes this issue but it did at least to me...

But one thing is clear...The defeat dependency of animations like Zaz Animation Pack is bad...those animations brake a lot of things in SL...mostly animations from SL...I had a lot of problems using Zaz Animation Pack as well...

Please realize that in no way I am mad or angry with you..this posts some times look like one is getting mad..I am not just clarifying this ..

please guys, lets not start something we all gonna regret, its good that this is still being worked on, would really sux if there is no updates, progress is something which every advance civilisation strives for!!!!

looking forward to the next update, would appreciate if we get a tentative date when this would happen, obviously it's not gonna be cast in stone.

well, the question is, if it is really been worked on. i doubt it. the author promised big update since ....one and a half year !  but nothing changed this whole time. so in my rules of civilization a mod author should be able to tell his fans whats going on and not just disappear, leaving hundred thousand downloaders without any Information. you cant blame the community if some People ask for whats going on or not after those promises were made.  especially since this is not an excepion, ,this is Standard here. i can Quote you those announcements in a lot of mods where never anything more happened.  Gouboo is a very good programmer, no question,, and he worked on this mod for several years in his free time. but his last statement was in june, if i looked it up right. so he could tell us about it. 

the mod is not perfect. i kicked it off my collection because it interferes into combat too much. it cheats the fight, making it a lot easier, getting Mobs killed by several rapes between which could not be fought otherwise. the range for enemies who join the rape is small, so it happens often that Mobs from behind attacks the Player in the rape. and so on.

From August 10 2017 post :

[Ok quick update I'm still working on it don't worry, just that I really put too much stuff in this mod I'm really trying to not get a noodle scripted mod and clean things up while improving them as much as I can and I really have to restrain myself adding more ideas along the way that would require more work and then more testing and thus never releasing the update... :P

I will release a beta but I do need to get some important aspect of the framework and 2-3 thing fixed before, bear with me.

Meanwhile keep the bug report coming it really helps, thanks.]

There are lots of mods that has waiting time longer than that and updated or release

I have found that modding is a waiting game...i like having news from time to time but i accept that the mod authors have also what is calls ? real life... it seems it aint a myth :P

Let's Goubo-lieve :) it will happen

For exemple : Job of Skyrim was not updated for a year and then boom 2-3 updates consecutively

11 hours ago, Bullfye said:

I understand that you do not have problems with defeat but that is not the reason for not happening...cause I never add problems with SOS for example it doesn't mean someone else cant have issues,...I posted that I do not use Creatures or animal mods that alter animal behavior...I do not use animal sex Mods...nothing but Texture replacers.. So that was the reason I have posted...Since I reverted the game to ground zero a save that I have with no Mods installed I installed every Mod but defeat and no more CTD...So the problem at least for me was Defeat...

Do not take this words as I am disregarding you in any way..not my intention...Also I have tried to start a lot of games from my safe save..one that I have without any Mods just vanilla Skyrim and expansions...And the result was always the same with defeat Random CTD without Defeat no random CTD...The CTD I am reporting with defeat was always related to animal spawning in cross map travels...I do not use Fast travel to go anywhere..I like to go with my horse and cross the landscapes...so I rarely use Fast Travel...Every time a Dragon, or a bear..or wolfs what ever animal tends to attack me and spawns in the map I get CTD with defeat installed...without I have no issues...I have being testing this for 2 month now and its not related to any other mod but Defeat...The prof of that  sadly I add to take Defeat out of my game and now I do not have CTD issues...My game is clean...I use Tess edit every time I see a Mod unclean...follow the Mod instructions and clean it......If it was any other Mod I would still be having the issue ..and have not...Also can be related to some incompatible issue with any other Mod I assume that but could not pin point the other Mod since none of them is animal related...I do not even understand what can be in defeat that causes this issue but it did at least to me...

But one thing is clear...The defeat dependency of animations like Zaz Animation Pack is bad...those animations brake a lot of things in SL...mostly animations from SL...I had a lot of problems using Zaz Animation Pack as well...

Please realize that in no way I am mad or angry with you..this posts some times look like one is getting mad..I am not just clarifying this ..

I cant trouble shoot your issue without knowing your load order, and then I'd also need more information than just that.

Can only guess at it,

My guess is that your using other mods and in regards to Defeat some people assume its a required mod when it isn't.

Such as ZAZ, its not a required mod for Defeat.

Another mod that a lot of users with issues usually have is Death Alternative, its not a required mod...Defeat has its own system in place for handling Defeat.

Even if he updated Defeat, you'd still have issues with those other associated mods not behaving properly.

There isn't anything that the Author of Defeat can do to stop Death Alternative from being buggy such as teleporting you to places its not suppose to, crashing the game, and other odd behaviors like defeat not even firing off.

ZAZ is known to have animation issues which is why Devious Devices 4.0 literally removes it as a Master, there may be other reasons that Im not up to date on and likely there are.

ZAZ has just got a patch made by someone not ZAZ....Here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4829-zaz-doggystyle-animation-fix-zaz-animation-pack-v70-and-v80/

In my experience people that face issues such as CTD's tend to have complicated Load orders, with a lot of mods/ESP's all of which need to have a ton of mods by several different authors all behaving properly for the game to work at all.

i am 

On 12/2/2017 at 7:47 PM, Bullfye said:

try this version (https://yadi.sk/d/-R8VQBA33DxkSi), this guy actual fix some stuff in defeat and did away with DA, now my game is more stable esp w/o DA (which imo is just a pile of horse shit)!!!!

reference thread here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/?page=470&tab=comments#comment-1977948

16 hours ago, Gameplayer said:

I cant trouble shoot your issue without knowing your load order, and then I'd also need more information than just that.

Can only guess at it,

My guess is that your using other mods and in regards to Defeat some people assume its a required mod when it isn't.

Such as ZAZ, its not a required mod for Defeat.

Another mod that a lot of users with issues usually have is Death Alternative, its not a required mod...Defeat has its own system in place for handling Defeat.

Even if he updated Defeat, you'd still have issues with those other associated mods not behaving properly.

There isn't anything that the Author of Defeat can do to stop Death Alternative from being buggy such as teleporting you to places its not suppose to, crashing the game, and other odd behaviors like defeat not even firing off.

ZAZ is known to have animation issues which is why Devious Devices 4.0 literally removes it as a Master, there may be other reasons that Im not up to date on and likely there are.

ZAZ has just got a patch made by someone not ZAZ....Here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4829-zaz-doggystyle-animation-fix-zaz-animation-pack-v70-and-v80/

In my experience people that face issues such as CTD's tend to have complicated Load orders, with a lot of mods/ESP's all of which need to have a ton of mods by several different authors all behaving properly for the game to work at all.

Well when you check Defeat loaded compatible Mods tab over the MCM menu you will see that says and states that ZAZ is not installed or it is if you have it or not...but I understand its an optional install not a dependency...I just do not install ZAZ anymore...Furniture animations that it contains I do not know why mess up with all the other furniture animations you might have from other mods using furniture , strange cause I have Leitos and annubs furniture animations and have no issues with them....Defeat as it is..you guys that say its OK...its not...if for some reason it works now for you and others there is a lot more people that haves issues with it, but One thing I am sure you do not have issues now but  with Skyrim as it is and was always from bug reports sooner or later you will have issues...It is as simple as installing another animation for what ever and you will than give me reason...it is very buggy and makes the game unstable...and I am not saying this just to rant or disregard the Defeat as a very cool mod...its just that after 3 years starting and proceeding saves and Skyrim game I realized this after Trial and error testings......If you check my posts I never say in any Mod here that is bad..but when I see a situation like this I just come after long term testings and report my view of the mod as it is...Not saying he is not gona fix this just saying that as it is it causes game issues...another Mod that I have tested time and time again is Floppy SOS for example..and its another mod that causes problems in the game as it is...strange cause some 2 version ago was perfect...so you might take at least in consideration my report and in the future if you start having issues it might be useful for you this info...

For me it just impossible to have it..and it is sad cause I like the Mod a lot..but until further release and possible fixes I can not just have my game  CTD or what ever cause that is not enjoying a game but stressing yourself with it...understand me..

3 hours ago, Whizkid said:

i am 

try this version (https://yadi.sk/d/-R8VQBA33DxkSi), this guy actual fix some stuff in defeat and did away with DA, now my game is more stable esp w/o DA (which imo is just a pile of horse shit)!!!!

reference thread here

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/19941-sexlab-defeat/?page=470&tab=comments#comment-1977948

just download it and as soon I am back at home will try it ...

Thanks a lot Matey..

[Installation Problem]

Currently having a problem with SL Defeat not actually installing when i click the button on the MCM menu.

I have uninstalled Defeat before running the game again and then reinstalling it, as well as running SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1.

I have tested this problem in both external cells and interior cells as well as inside cities, I get the standard MCM notification to say the mod is installing, however i close the menu and wait a few minutes with the game unpaused, but I don't get the standard mini notification to say the mod is installed.

I have noticed that after activating the mod, that the other MCM menus are still accessible, leading me to believe this may be a SkyUI problem...

SL Defeat version: 5.3.5

SL Framework version:

SkyUI version: 5.1

SKSE version: 1.7.3

The attached Papyrus logs are before and after initiating a SL clean, in the event that the clean as any effect on the problem..

Papyrus.0.03_12_17.log

Papyrus.0.3_12_17(2).log

Hey all,

so, I've been experimenting with this and the SE (along with SKSE64, obviously).  I've got it MOSTLY working, aside from a few bugs.

1) can't export settings, and when I tried it set everything in the MCM to zero.  Not a huge problem, since I'm not creating new characters every day, but I was hoping for some feedback on that.

2) bigger issue is that on the end of a scene, it kind of just... sits there.  I have to use Clean Up to get it back on track.  Not game breaking, but immersion breaking.  And you can't have a rape mod without immersion!  Seriously, though, these are both pretty small bugs, and any input would be great.

11 hours ago, FlamingNinja said:

[Installation Problem]

Currently having a problem with SL Defeat not actually installing when i click the button on the MCM menu.

I have uninstalled Defeat before running the game again and then reinstalling it, as well as running SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1.

I have tested this problem in both external cells and interior cells as well as inside cities, I get the standard MCM notification to say the mod is installing, however i close the menu and wait a few minutes with the game unpaused, but I don't get the standard mini notification to say the mod is installed.

I have noticed that after activating the mod, that the other MCM menus are still accessible, leading me to believe this may be a SkyUI problem...

SL Defeat version: 5.3.5

SL Framework version:

SkyUI version: 5.1

SKSE version: 1.7.3

The attached Papyrus logs are before and after initiating a SL clean, in the event that the clean as any effect on the problem..

Papyrus.0.03_12_17.log

Papyrus.0.3_12_17(2).log

Incorrect... You need SexLab for Defeat to function. And Sexlab has to be activated and set up before defeat... Without Sexlab installed Defeat won't activate. And if you don't activate Sexlab before Defeat, you have defeated the purpose of having defeat in your mod folder.

And you need FINS so the animations are included....

On 12/2/2017 at 3:26 AM, Gameplayer said:

IThis isn't the only mod in your load order that effects animals/creatures if it is the only mod that does so than you haven't actually installed the mod correctly.

That's pretty confusing though, because it's not mentioned under "requirements" or even "recommended".  The issue is that Defeat includes creature defeat options by default, but it doesn't tell you that you need to install bodies and animations for the creatures for this to work correctly.  This confused me once.

The current MNC (which I notice was updated yesterday) includes a handy guide for everything you need to get this to work.

6 hours ago, Airianna said:

Incorrect... You need SexLab for Defeat to function. And Sexlab has to be activated and set up before defeat... Without Sexlab installed Defeat won't activate. And if you don't activate Sexlab before Defeat, you have defeated the purpose of having defeat in your mod folder.

And you need FINS so the animations are included....

I already have SL installed in game and running, all my other SL related mods run perfectly. I already have FNIS and have run it as well, but the animations aren't the problem.