First thank you for your mod.

I use useful.

But I have a problem.

How can I clean debuff?

For example trauma(reduce magicka), raped(weakened) etc.. as debuff.

I don't want to use MCM.

Ah.. I'm so sorry. It's devious attribute's setting.

Ok quick update I'm still working on it don't worry, just that I really put too much stuff in this mod I'm really trying to not get a noodle scripted mod and clean things up while improving them as much as I can and I really have to restrain myself adding more ideas along the way that would require more work and then more testing and thus never releasing the update... :P

I will release a beta but I do need to get some important aspect of the framework and 2-3 thing fixed before, bear with me.

Meanwhile keep the bug report coming it really helps, thanks.

Hi guys, I'd appreciate some help here - I can't resist during sex scene. I'm using gamepad and I can resist before the scene, but not during it. Any ideas?

As far as I know you can only resist before, and maybe in between assaults if there are multiple ones but that depends on your settings. You can never resist during a scene.

hey guys I could use some help. Defeats npc vs npc feature is great but whenever there are more than two npcs fighting the scenes can never play out. The first npc begins to assault the second after knock down but then another npc comes up, hits them, and ends the scene before it begins. Is there a mod that removes those actors from combat once they enter into sex? I dont want to play with the "last enemy" setting on either...

Having trouble getting NPC vs NPC interaction working with followers, for both humans and creatures as the aggressors. Does this only work on non-followers? I've noticed in a couple of random areas where NPCs are already fighting one another that they'll engage in sex after one of them wins the fight, but no matter what I try I can't get followers to become victimized by aggressors. Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing which allows for this to happen? I've disabled all of the morality/sexuality/etc requirements and enabled all of the M>M, M>F, F>M, F>F settings that I can find, but I'm hoping there's some simple checkbox I'm missing that will enable this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Having trouble getting NPC vs NPC interaction working with followers, for both humans and creatures as the aggressors. Does this only work on non-followers? I've noticed in a couple of random areas where NPCs are already fighting one another that they'll engage in sex after one of them wins the fight, but no matter what I try I can't get followers to become victimized by aggressors. Is there a setting somewhere that I'm missing which allows for this to happen? I've disabled all of the morality/sexuality/etc requirements and enabled all of the M>M, M>F, F>M, F>F settings that I can find, but I'm hoping there's some simple checkbox I'm missing that will enable this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

uncheck morality matters. I think most followers are put on high morality for some reason. Or you can get vampire followers they never seem to care. :) 

Hello I am running this mod without problems! Thanks for mod it's really aawesome! I have question, does anyone know where can I find and did anyone made additional poses for permanently tie option ?? There is only variant with chains and all that I know, but is there any with cages or tie to wood etc? Thanks for mod it's great! Greetings!

1.  I was wondering what I am Missing in the MCM settings. The females seem to always go for some lesbian animations.

2. The setting where you pick the tag, seems to become unreadable after just picking one or two different tag's, so this is confusing me a little, and does not seem to reset to default with the Del-key.

3.  Anyway I just want the Girls to pretty much do every thing the men do.. I am sure I am missing something :s

Could someone help me with what I am missing ?

Ok quick update I'm still working on it don't worry, just that I really put too much stuff in this mod I'm really trying to not get a noodle scripted mod and clean things up while improving them as much as I can and I really have to restrain myself adding more ideas along the way that would require more work and then more testing and thus never releasing the update... :P

I will release a beta but I do need to get some important aspect of the framework and 2-3 thing fixed before, bear with me.

Meanwhile keep the bug report coming it really helps, thanks.

i must say for me this mod is most clean and effective mod i ever seen in loverslab i might be wrong but this is my personal opinion so many features and yet it doesnt give u script lag like most other mods it doesnt crash u occasionaly i mean dude i just wanted to say i have lots of respect for ur work its really nicely made mod its one mod in my load order that i never get suspected of when im having ctds and shit :D AAA quality loverslab mod there :P

1.  I was wondering what I am Missing in the MCM settings. The females seem to always go for some lesbian animations.

2. The setting where you pick the tag, seems to become unreadable after just picking one or two different tag's, so this is confusing me a little, and does not seem to reset to default with the Del-key.

3.  Anyway I just want the Girls to pretty much do every thing the men do.. I am sure I am missing something :s

Can't remember off the top of my head, but the option will be something like 'ignore genders' on the animation list.  Ignore genders will do just that, and then F characters can be used in M animations (should have strapons turned on in Sexlab).

F/F animations can still be chosen, but if you are using the aggressive tab to select animations, it should remove those (or remove them in Sexlabs list).

BTW if you like F/F, there's a mod Feminized Level Lists which makes most NPC bandit type encounters women if you don't already have it :)

Can't remember off the top of my head, but the option will be something like 'ignore genders' on the animation list.  Ignore genders will do just that, and then F characters can be used in M animations (should have strapons turned on in Sexlab).

F/F animations can still be chosen, but if you are using the aggressive tab to select animations, it should remove those (or remove them in Sexlabs list).

BTW if you like F/F, there's a mod Feminized Level Lists which makes most NPC bandit type encounters women if you don't already have it :)

Thank you I am using the SOS schlong for females Mod, Which I find to be way better than the strap on personally.

I will keep picking at it, One place in the MCM I forget menu and exact name, has a tag selection, which becomes very UN-readable once you start adding extra, or preferred tags to it.

I may do a clean save, and try again to get things straightened up. It works great, just I dis like the Girls always preforming the liquor thing. I would like a little more diversity  :shy: 

Thanks to Leito, and FunnyBizness, and so many other great animator, also thanks to the extended version of FNIS which allows many more animations, I have so many now, and I want to see them all, :shy:

Thank you I am using the SOS schlong for females Mod, Which I find to be way better than the strap on personally.

I will keep picking at it, One place in the MCM I forget menu and exact name, has a tag selection, which becomes very UN-readable once you start adding extra, or preferred tags to it.

I may do a clean save, and try again to get things straightened up. It works great, just I dis like the Girls always preforming the liquor thing. I would like a little more diversity  shy.gif

Thanks to Leito, and FunnyBizness, and so many other great animator, also thanks to the extended version of FNIS which allows many more animations, I have so many now, and I want to see them all, shy.gif

If you want to reset tags, just start a new game, go into the defeat menu and export the settings. Reload your current game and import settings. It will replace everything with the defaults.

try making the lesbian animations excluded 

try making the lesbian animations excluded 

Thank you I finally figured it out I think.

I was missing the hit the default key to clear the tag. I should have read more closely :dodgy:

I have an old, old version of this mod from a few years ago back when I stopped playing Skyrim and I was going to update my old mods and I came across this one and I've noticed the old hideout/jail that came with it is no longer a part of it.

Did this get added to another mod? If so I'd like a link to it, since I liked using it to jail bandits I kidnapped.

Edit:Sorry if this has already been brought up, can't find any posts about it.

I have an old, old version of this mod from a few years ago back when I stopped playing Skyrim and I was going to update my old mods and I came across this one and I've noticed the old hideout/jail that came with it is no longer a part of it.

Did this get added to another mod? If so I'd like a link to it, since I liked using it to jail bandits I kidnapped.

Edit:Sorry if this has already been brought up, can't find any posts about it.

The jail disappeared.  Possibly forever, unless Goubo's planned update has resurrected it.  I'd not bet on that

His 'tying' and 'bagging for transport' replacements are pretty good tho'!

For a 'working' jail try 'Dread Prison' @

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54535/

It's absolutely excellent

There are other 'jails' to be found here, ie on LL, that have some functionality but are a bit 'porous', ie prisoners can walk out LOL

Although you could use the Paradise Halls Enhanced (PAHE) and related mods such as Home Sweet Home (HSH) as alternatives, albeit with a 'slavery' theme, but with a degree of 'working' capture/imprisonment functionality.  Also I'll take the Display Model provides in house 'lockable' furniture

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/61324-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-repacked-with-the-customary-addons/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/60786-paradise-halls-home-sweet-home/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/34723-ill-take-the-display-model/

Hope that helps, even if only a bit shy.gif

Not sure how often this mod is monitored, but I do have an idea for an update to this mod.  I've noticed there are quite a few snuff and guro animation mods.  I think what would be pretty cool would be after a defeat you can opt to rape to death or rape and kill.  This option would pull from a list of animations with key words like "snuff", "guro", or "death", but not necro, which should only pull from animations with the "necro" or "dead" tag.  After the animation is complete it could trigger death on the victim, there by actually killing them in game.  Not sure whether you could avoid going through the death animation and just have them die without standing up first, but if you could that would be even better.