so, about that DA/Defeat interaction...

I uncheck all the knockdown possibilities on Defeat for Player as Victim, and let DA use Defeat from it's own bleedout. (95 percent to 5 percent for the normal, A third option is not checked)

Seems to work for me most of the time, and a simple fix for stuck issues is to save and reload.

Okay, I'm using the right version now.  Somehow I had an older version in my list of mods and installed that one by mistake.  I followed the screens someone posted for the config for DA and Defeat and everything seemed to work like it should (was testing in Redoran's retreat).  All the bandits took turns with my PC (including the dog) and then I get ejected from the cave and appear outside when the DA quest to retrieve my stolen gear starts only I'm locked in place and can't move anywhere, just runs in place.  Enabling player controls doesn't help either.  Searching for the info on this thread was impossible because I can't really think of a term descriptive enough for my problem.  Like typing "move" gets results like "remove" over and over mostly and each time I tried to use two words I get results for one word or the other.  Frustrating, especially since every time I refine my search I have to wait around until flood control stops popping up.

• I don't use DA. And I didn't change or test the receiving DA Events.
  • My negligence. Make sure by TES5Edit nevertheless, that summons have the flag Summonable or/and Is Ghost setted. The mod Rebirth Monster has these flags unsetted.
  • "I never had this problem..." Really?

defeatconfig.psc

Line 1553: Victim check missed.

Result: If the Creature Genders are turned off into SL, the Defeat doesnt check the victim's sex.

Updated.

When I say I never had this problem before with summoned creatures, that is probably because I never tried playing a heavy conjuration character, so it may have always been an issue. The issue with creatures victimizing any gender I did not have before, but this was before creature genders was a thing.

So I'm trying to test the modified "Sexlab Defeat Fixed" from the Russian mod site,...

Ask the person who changed the mod. It is just wrong to ask the original author to help you with someone else's alterations to their mod.

To clarify, I found the link for Defeat Fixed in this thread, and I was trying to be descriptive so someone else who had tried it might know what I was talking about. I wasn't asking Goubo to help me with that, it was a simple question for the members who read this thread. The 2nd part of my post is the real question, for which I could find no answers, hence the question.

Please read and comprehend the whole post before chastising me, I am not stupid nor am I new. Go chastise the people that post the same question endlessly, when the answer in the search box.

To clarify, I found the link for Defeat Fixed in this thread, and I was trying to be descriptive so someone else who had tried it might know what I was talking about. I wasn't asking Goubo to help me with that, it was a simple question for the members who read this thread. The 2nd part of my post is the real question, for which I could find no answers, hence the question.

Please read and comprehend the whole post before chastising me, I am not stupid nor am I new. Go chastise the people that post the same question endlessly, when the answer in the search box.

I did read your whole message, you said you got the mod from another site. It is reasonable then for you to ask your questions there, your not being fluent in Russian is not an excuse. Your finding the link to that version here is not an excuse. This mod is not the mod you are running and this is not the support thread for the mod you are running.

HOWEVER, since it seems anyrandomnik made that version asking HIM about it would have been o.k. but you should have directed your question to him by name. Just asking your question "generally" addressed in Guobo's support thread was and is wrong, not seriously wrong but more a not polite type wrong.

I did read your whole message, you said you got the mod from another site. It is reasonable then for you to ask your questions there, your not being fluent in Russian is not an excuse. Your finding the link to that version here is not an excuse. This mod is not the mod you are running and this is not the support thread for the mod you are running.

HOWEVER, since it seems anyrandomnik made that version asking HIM about it would have been o.k. but you should have directed your question to him by name. Just asking your question "generally" addressed in Guobo's support thread was and is wrong, not seriously wrong but more a not polite type wrong.

"you said you got the mod from another site"

I agree, that the one sentence you decided to quote says that, but I didn't get it from that site, I got it in this thread, which I clarified in my last post. It was supposed to be easy to understand for anyone else that may have tried it from the links in this thread.

I asked about THIS version of Defeat in the 2nd half of my first message, do you still not understand this? If you think you do but still claim I am asking about the other version then I cannot help you.

I first learned about the altered version in this thread, and I did not know who it was that modified it until today when anyrandomnik responded. From what I can remember 3 people posted about it or linked it and anyrandomik wasn't one of those.

I have complete respect for the modders on this site, and would never expect anyone to help me at all unless I had done everything I could do on my end by searching, reading threads and testing on my own, let alone insult someone by asking them to help with a mod they didn't publish. I apologize for my wording which caused your confusion, and if I have offended Goubo. 

I have complete respect for the modders on this site, and would never expect anyone to help me at all unless I had done everything I could do on my end by searching, reading threads and testing on my own, let alone insult someone by asking them to help with a mod they didn't publish. I apologize for my wording which caused your confusion, and if I have offended Goubo.

You were not clear (at least to me) but this is obviously only going to get worse if we keep misunderstanding each other and that would just be a shame so I'm going to pretend it never happened because I don't really want to offend you either,

You were not clear (at least to me) but this is obviously only going to get worse if we keep misunderstanding each other and that would just be a shame so I'm going to pretend it never happened because I don't really want to offend you either,

Agreed, I should have been more clear instead of "rambley"

ayrandomnik I think identified my original problem (with Goubo's original), creature gender or lack thereof, so I have some new avenues to try for a fix. The whole reason I was here in the first place!!  :)

hey, anyrandomnik thanks for those fixes, this reduced the amount of CTD´s and feels a bit more stable

i only have a issue with your defeat fixed, when more than one victim is knocked down the same aggressor tries to rape all the victims at same time, this really isn't a problem for me, but lets the others aggressors useless

Hello, I seem to have a slight problem with Defeat. When my PC and her follower got all knocked down, the potential aggressors (bandits and the likes) just either walk around and will become hostile again if the PC/her follower recover from the exhaustion state; or approach the PC and just stand there.

This is some ss of my settings, I'm not sure which part should I upload so please let me know if anything is needed. Thanks!

post-1518903-0-95159700-1505645593_thumb.jpg

post-1518903-0-16180100-1505645595_thumb.jpg

post-1518903-0-08018800-1505645596_thumb.jpg

So i'm still having the issue of threesomes happening all the time even though I set the chances down to 10%. Also I had the same issue another user posted earlier about followers not getting raped or the aggressors ignore me & only rape my follower. Another issue is even though I set Defeat to NEVER happen during Death Alternative, it still happens. I set it off cuz I only want Defeat to start Death Alternative, not DA starting Defeat because sometimes it will prevent other events from happening.

Here's an example of the issues that's happening to me: during the Silver Hand quest with Aela & I at Gallows Rock, I surrender to start Defeat but only one of us or rarely both us get raped & threesomes will always happen even though the chances for both of us is at 10%. Then Death Alternative kicks in at the end but nothing happens. I set the black screen event so SD+ enslavement is always supposed to trigger but instead, no black screen happens & I'm left in an infinite downed state with no enslavement. I then reload a save before I surrender & instead have Death Alternative start me & Aela off but Defeat still happens even tho I set the chances to 0%. I get put into bleedout & the bandits focus Aela but since they don't knock me out of bleedout, I get back up then get beaten again & Defeat gets triggered. After which, the black screen message appears but it doesn't actually happen & yet again, I'm in an infinite downed state.

The ONE TIME it actually worked correctly was when I used DA's debug options to reset the events & stats it puts on me. After which, I still get Defeat triggered after being put down through DA, but this time the bandits rape both me & Aela & we both get taken as slaves through SD+. So it did finally work but only after a shit ton of hassle.

What I need to know is how to make sure Defeat can NEVER get started by DA & only the opposite can happen. Then how to ensure followers always get raped alongside me & that threesomes don't happen too much when their chances are set to 10%?

Okay, I'm using the right version now.  Somehow I had an older version in my list of mods and installed that one by mistake.  I followed the screens someone posted for the config for DA and Defeat and everything seemed to work like it should (was testing in Redoran's retreat).  All the bandits took turns with my PC (including the dog) and then I get ejected from the cave and appear outside when the DA quest to retrieve my stolen gear starts only I'm locked in place and can't move anywhere, just runs in place.  Enabling player controls doesn't help either.  Searching for the info on this thread was impossible because I can't really think of a term descriptive enough for my problem.  Like typing "move" gets results like "remove" over and over mostly and each time I tried to use two words I get results for one word or the other.  Frustrating, especially since every time I refine my search I have to wait around until flood control stops popping up.

If I understand your problem, sorry my english is a little bad, i think i have the same problem. If you are vampire, change into vampire lord, it works for me. For werewolfe i don't know, i'm always playing vampire.

Something is not right with this mod. Lately, my game crushed on save, so I looked everywhere for answers, tried them all, till I found something that worked for me. So I disabled all the mods, instaled AutoSaveManager and started to enable the mods one by one and loading the last save... everything worked fine... till I enabled Defeat. When I activated the mod in MCM the game crushed on save. I uninstaled the mod and downloaded from the mirror and installed this one, thinking that maybe the previous archive was corrupted, but everything was the same... when I activated the mod, the game still crushed on save. Without Defeat, I can save with no problem.

I used Defeat before (with mostly the same mods installed), but I had no isue with it.

PS: For installing mods I use Nexus Mod Manager. I run FNIS without errors, and use also LOOT for load order. 

Something is not right with this mod. Lately, my game crushed on save, so I looked everywhere for answers, tried them all, till I found something that worked for me. So I disabled all the mods, instaled AutoSaveManager and started to enable the mods one by one and loading the last save... everything worked fine... till I enabled Defeat. When I activated the mod in MCM the game crushed on save. I uninstaled the mod and downloaded from the mirror and installed this one, thinking that maybe the previous archive was corrupted, but everything was the same... when I activated the mod, the game still crushed on save. Without Defeat, I can save with no problem.

I used Defeat before (with mostly the same mods installed), but I had no isue with it.

PS: For installing mods I use Nexus Mod Manager. I run FNIS without errors, and use also LOOT for load order. 

It is important to differentiate between the mod having a bug and a save file getting old and possibly corrupted.  I doubt Defeat has a CTD bug itself or this thread would be full of complaints about it (and you say you used it before no problem), so I'm betting that your save developed some errors over time that are causing your game to crash while Defeat is running.  

I'd recommend trying a few things:

1. Make a new save with your load order and see if you get crashes on save like your main save file.  If not, it is probably the old save and not a mod incompatibility or general script overload.

2. Try uninstalling Defeat and cleaning your save with a save cleaner, then reinstalling it.

3. Install Crash Fixes from the Nexus and see if that helps.  Can also enable papyrus logging and try to see what you game was doing just before it crashed.

Crash on save is not particular to defeat. It can occur randomly when having several mods and the further you advance in the game, the more chamces to hit the issue.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3924850-corrupt-saves-strcount-0xffff-ctd-on-load/

So yeah, even if it does not solve your current issue, consider installing crash fixes in your future.

Now, for the crash on save, there is a workaround that works most of time.

1. Load a save that does not have the crash on save issue

2. Kill your PC using console

3. After the game reloads, load the save where you have the crash on save issue

4. ( this would be an extra step: activate Defeat in MCM)

5. After activating defeat, kill your character using console

6. Wait for the game to reload, activate Defeat again, and afterwards try to save this game in a new save.

Crash on save is not particular to defeat. It can occur randomly when having several mods and the further you advance in the game, the more chamces to hit the issue.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/3924850-corrupt-saves-strcount-0xffff-ctd-on-load/

So yeah, even if it does not solve your current issue, consider installing crash fixes in your future.

Now, for the crash on save, there is a workaround that works most of time.

1. Load a save that does not have the crash on save issue

2. Kill your PC using console

3. After the game reloads, load the save where you have the crash on save issue

4. ( this would be an extra step: activate Defeat in MCM)

5. After activating defeat, kill your character using console

6. Wait for the game to reload, activate Defeat again, and afterwards try to save this game in a new save.

Thanks for answering, the steps you mentioned did not work for me, that is why I disabled all mods, then enabled them one by one, and loading a clean save (only the game and original DLC downloaded from Steam) on the first one, save the game withe the mod activated, exit... and so on with every mod... till Defeat... with it even when loading the clean save with only Defeat and its requirments, on save it crashed. 

It is important to differentiate between the mod having a bug and a save file getting old and possibly corrupted.  I doubt Defeat has a CTD bug itself or this thread would be full of complaints about it (and you say you used it before no problem), so I'm betting that your save developed some errors over time that are causing your game to crash while Defeat is running.  

I'd recommend trying a few things:

1. Make a new save with your load order and see if you get crashes on save like your main save file.  If not, it is probably the old save and not a mod incompatibility or general script overload.

2. Try uninstalling Defeat and cleaning your save with a save cleaner, then reinstalling it.

3. Install Crash Fixes from the Nexus and see if that helps.  Can also enable papyrus logging and try to see what you game was doing just before it crashed.

Thanks, I'll try with the save cleaner and use also Crash Fixes and see what is going on, just that now, if Defeat is not instaled... no more crashes (and I played and saved for several hours), but I still like Defeat and want it to work.

Sorry, I did not say that Defeat is bugged, I just said that something is wrong, because the game crashing on save happened only when I activated Defeat, not with any other mod, even now, all is fine, I can save without problems.

Also, I'm not good with modding, so I always do everything the mod creator says for installing.

Hi guys i have a small problem. I cant surrender to creature its said that you cant surrender this creature how can i fixed it? i tryed reinstall it

Did you check that creatures animations are enabled in SexLab ?

Yes it is enable because with Radiant Prostitucion my character have sex with gigant

Hey Goubo, you still working on an update? Can you add an NPC-vs-NPC exemption for conjured / zombified creatures/NPCs? I can't conjure a Dremora Lord without the horny bastard trying to bang everything he sees, then the spell wears off and I've got a dungeon full of enemies in bleedout.