I don't think I ever changed my default mcm key either but anyhow the key is displayed at the bottom left of the screen.

On mine the default is listed as Left shift. Holding that while clicking ALWAYs 100% of the time causes a CTD.

i just tried to download this 4 times and it downloads microsoft solitaire instead of the ll defeat... wtf??

Use a different browser to download, such as FireFox for example,  that problem usually only occurs if you try to download using the Microsoft one.

Goubo, would it be possible to make it so the mod actually equips some of the ZaZ framework items when you tie / gag your prisoner? Thing is that when they are gagged is like nothing is actually equiped, so it cant interact with gag sound

I LOVE your Mod! really! a lot of options and dirty things! Are you going to add more options? I would love that the characters that you force to undress stay like that forever! covering their dirty parts, that would be very realistic!

Any hope that the option key will work without holding it down? But instead with one-touch. It does not work on Xbox controller ...  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(

I made a video of my Avatar and using your Mod   :P I love this Mod!!!

I don't know if this falls into your jurisdiction, but I just had the Simple Slavery post-assault option trigger after sex with guards while being handled by the Prison Overhaul mod (and it's patch, 8r), which led POP to believe that I escaped. I've reported this behavior to the POP patch dev as well, but maybe you'd like to add some checks as well, disabling certain options in some situations.

I would love that the characters that you force to undress stay like that forever! covering their dirty parts, that would be very realistic!

It sounds like you need to get "Pet Collar" mod. It keeps all my sluts nude, in line, and available for public fucking needs.

Hmmm ... I think that's not what I'm looking for. I have installed Paradise Halls and works similarly to this Mod. I am looking for something like the Mod in the link ... but that could work in general for all the characters, not only in the main character.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1722-get-stripped-again/

Is there a way to increase the time of enemies not attacking my character after being done with her? Ten seconds just isn't enough for me to run away from them  :s

If there isn't an option for that in Defeat, you could whip up something in SexLabUtil using an "on sex end" trigger with condition for "victim only." It has a lot of buffs and debuffs to play around with built-in, such as pacification (which would apply to the rapist in particular) or an enchantment I think where people hitting the target are pacified. (Though designed more to solve the "people get murdered during combat sex," it might help.) You can also add many custom effects, for example you could make rape victims turn invisible for a minute or hour after sex is done.

If you check the end of that thread, I posted some custom effects I use. One of them gives you the redguard special power for one minute: adrenaline rush, 10x faster stamina regen. If you used that, you could sprint like crazy for a minute after a rape. (Minus the time you're on the ground I guess.) Then there's a built in stamina regen boost of +20 or +30% which you can set to an hour or more I think.

Couple feature requests:

Filter out multiple scenarios for sexual assault where there are no aggressive animations with that number of actors. Right now scene aggressiveness is not respected at all, even with the "aggressive" tag specified. Looking at the logs it seems only GetByType is called with Aggressive set to false.

Allow additional tag-based filtering for m-m assaults.

Can someone explain what the "minimum hp threshold" means for the Threshold knockdown? I get how HP threshold works, but not "min" threshold.

The thing about this is i'm a mage/light armor char, I play on master, and I constantly get oneshot by dungeon bosses, or even just strong enemies. So that's why I want to just use the simple essential option. I don't use other mods that Defeat says it can conflict with, so I'm ok.

Otherwise I might use threshold, but the issue with that is I'm already incredibly weak. Unless i'm underleveled, I need every bit of health I have. Setting it at 20% basically means the nearest grocery cart downs me.

female pc - when defeated and if submitted and dialogue of consensual sex comes up and you choose to comply e.g. reply with "yes i want it" type reply, the following sex animation goes all sorts of screwy after completion. the body goes flying all over, contorts, levitates... kind of like an exorcism gone wrong...

any ideas or similar experiences?

I don't know if this falls into your jurisdiction, but I just had the Simple Slavery post-assault option trigger after sex with guards while being handled by the Prison Overhaul mod (and it's patch, 8r), which led POP to believe that I escaped. I've reported this behavior to the POP patch dev as well, but maybe you'd like to add some checks as well, disabling certain options in some situations.

POP Patch dev says it's up to this mod to fix the issue. Defeat has to ignore hooks while imprisoned.

How does HP min threshold work?

I'm really confused by the language. Would appreciate an explanation since I'm trying to use the feature that makes you essential, but I die anyways with that one on.

at or bellow that % of health, can trigger the assault, according to what % chance you have it set at. 100% chance = every hit bellow that health percent, causes a sex scene. 50% chance = every hit has to flip a coin to initiate the scene... So on and so forth. It's basically the same thing for exhaustion but uses stamina instead.

After you reach level 10, default health setting is good for survival. At about level 20, can start to lower it, depending on combat skills.

POP Patch dev says it's up to this mod to fix the issue. Defeat has to ignore hooks while imprisoned.

Be sure to have it set so Enemy Factions, can only send you to the Auction house, in the SS setting for Defeat. Or you will have friends and allies sending you off for slavery. And that will also prevent situations like the guards trying to mail you off as well.

hey Goubo, a question has been brought up recently about defeat in my topic. Is defeat capable of triggering 3 some rape animation but with both agressors of diffrent race? For example chaurus + falmer on female.

Creature Framework has been trying to impliment 3 ways MFC. and if the animation is registered, then defeat will play them... I have encountered the MFC with a spider, the C was supposed to be a dog's position, so the spider only stands there. And the M was a Drauger, who didn't look quite right in that position. But was funny to watch, what I could see through that spider...

i just tried to download this 4 times and it downloads microsoft solitaire instead of the ll defeat... wtf??

The Solitaire is an old program, if you never use it, you can remove it from your computer, and install 7zip and be sure these downloads are associated with 7zip only. That will get rid of the problem you are currently experiencing.

If you wish to keep Solitaire for some reason, and enjoy it from time to time, you can right click the downloaded file, and choose "open with" and in the next pop up, tick Always use this program to open this file type, and browse to your 7zip program.

On my system, I have to right click and open archive on every zip/rar file if I haven't opened the 7zip program yet.

for a mac, right click = cmd+click

How does HP min threshold work?

I'm really confused by the language. Would appreciate an explanation since I'm trying to use the feature that makes you essential, but I die anyways with that one on.

at or bellow that % of health, can trigger the assault, according to what % chance you have it set at. 100% chance = every hit bellow that health percent, causes a sex scene. 50% chance = every hit has to flip a coin to initiate the scene... So on and so forth. It's basically the same thing for exhaustion but uses stamina instead.

After you reach level 10, default health setting is good for survival. At about level 20, can start to lower it, depending on combat skills.

Thanks, but I just didn't understand "min threshold"

Minimum threshold is from 0 to the bounds of your wound threshold.

The wording is really confusing. Minimum HP allowed for being knocked down when hit.

So for instance, does this mean it limits your HP to 5% after being knocked down?

Or does this mean you can't have less than this to be knocked down?

I'm not even sure what it means in any case. What difference does it make as long as you're knocked down?

Just to check in, has anyone ever heard of an issue where a female PC will use Defeat to act as an aggressor on an npc (using the activation key), yet the female PC will end up with a bondage/devious device or sent off for slavery after doing the deed? I doubt Defeat is causing the issue, but I'm curious if anyone has any insight. I'd bet it's some other mod registering the female PC as a victim when it's not supposed to.

Edit: It definitely appears something is overriding the way the 'player as aggressor' is supposed to work. I've seen devious devices equipped, exhaustion, and possibility of enslavement as outcomes. Any help would be appreciated.

Just to check in, has anyone ever heard of an issue where a female PC will use Defeat to act as an aggressor on an npc (using the activation key), yet the female PC will end up with a bondage/devious device or sent off for slavery after doing the deed? I doubt Defeat is causing the issue, but I'm curious if anyone has any insight. I'd bet it's some other mod registering the female PC as a victim when it's not supposed to.

Edit: It definitely appears something is overriding the way the 'player as aggressor' is supposed to work. I've seen devious devices equipped, exhaustion, and possibility of enslavement as outcomes. Any help would be appreciated.

That's indeed very odd.

What SL mods are you running?

That's indeed very odd.

What SL mods are you running?

I guess it would help to give the load order and whatnot  :P

Here is the list of plugins, that was sorted by LOOT.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Falskaar.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Night Eye Overhaul.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
KameleonArmor.esm
Havok Breast Physic.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
daymoyl.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
Heels Sound.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
UIExtensions.esp
SkyUI.esp
iHUD.esp
Daedric Extra Armor.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
Gatti14Yumiko.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
NewVampChainsCuirass.esp
Northgirl.esp
Schwertleite Set.esp
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
Strap.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dawnguard.esp
zzEstrus.esp
RLO - Interiors.esp
zzEstrusMimic.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
better_torches_brighter_torchlight.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
RLO - Exteriors.esp
Havok Breast Physic.esp
Shout Like a Virgin.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
BloodWitchArmor.esp
Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp
ApachiiHairStyles.esp
ApachiiHairStylesELVES.esp
OBIS.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
OBISDB.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
Convenient Horses.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_DB.esp
TrueStorms.esp
TrueStorms-CoT-WeatherPatch.esp
NEO Persistent Spell.esp
Night Eye Overhaul.esp
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp
UFO - Dragonborn AddOn.esp
UFO - Dawnguard AddOn.esp
CharacterMakingExtender.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
Purewaters.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
FNIS.esp
Zipsuit.esp
XPMSE.esp
Cassandra Frost Witch.esp
SexyVest.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
CharmingHighHeels.esp
Merta Assassin Armor.esp
Latex Armor.esp
FacelightPlus.esp
Sotteta Necromancer Outfit.esp
AncientDraugr.esp
RLO - Effects.esp
Havok Breast Physic Dragonborn.esp
ScarletDawnArmor.esp
iLuvLoading.esp
Ebony Valkyrie Armor.esp
CBBE Plate.esp
DarkStandalone.esp
Daedric Chainmail v2 Standalone.esp
BlacktalonArmorV11UNP.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario Horsecock Addon.esp
SOS_Ho.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Equipable.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
DW.esp
Angeli Devious Expansion.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
mslDeviousCaptures.esp
SleepTight.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
SL Deadly Drain.esp
SexLabSquirt.esp
SexLabMassMatchMaker.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabWorkingGirl.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabStopCombat.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
SexLabArousedAnimations.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
BDIC.esp
BDVanillaCritters.esp
SexFinderAndMapMarker.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
Cloaks.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
UFO - Heartfire AddOn.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
CinematicFireFX.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp <-- Potential culprit?
TrissArmorRetextured.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
PuppetMaster.esp
Gwelda Red Riding Hood.esp
Celes Nightingale Armor.esp
RLO - Illuminated Spells.esp
dcc-dm2.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
SexLab_Solutions_PO_Patch.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp
DD - Interactions.esp
DeviousToys.esp
ImmerSlave-DeviceCut.esp
HornyWerewolves.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
Werewolves.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SexualizedVampireLord.esp
SWT1.2.esp
SexLab TDF Aggressive Prostitution.esp
werebeast+lurker+seeker+ashspawn+frostgiant.esp
Tame Beast.esp
BDSICHC.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
CerwidenCompanion.esp
ScrapArmor.esp
PetCollar.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp <-- Possible culprit?
SOS - Shop.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
FalmerBikini.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
SexLabAnimalSex.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Davjes_SorceressArmorHHS.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
KameleonArmor.esp
Beastess Vampire.esp
Remodeled Armor.esp
DragonBoneBikini.esp
Raven Witch Armor.esp
SexyBikinis.esp
R18pn - lingerie Set.esp
Elewin Sunglasses.esp
Gwelda Armor Pack.esp
Lady of Death.esp
FNISspells.esp
EggFactory.esp
Emfy Cleric Robes.esp
Neo's Selene.esp
Gwelda Dawnguard Armor.esp
Riku_LivingThing.esp
Daedric Reaper Armor.esp
Mememe harness.esp
Northern Priestess - EX.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SexLabAnimalSexDawn.esp
SexLabAnimalSexTame.esp
Sextoys Calyps Chest.esp
Deathhound+Gargoyle.esp
Immersive Arousal.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
SkinTight.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
TBSC_BodySuit_CBBE.esp
Jugs.esp
LeatherBound Huntress Armor.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
Dual Sheath Redux.esp
BAMM.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
Supreme Storms - Cot Version.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_SupStorms.esp
TrueStorms-SupremeStorms-CoT.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
ContinueGameNoCrash.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot LAL AddOn.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp

I'm suspecting that either another mod is unable to recognize the difference between Player Aggressor and Victim (potentially DeviouslyEnslaved), I missed a check box somewhere that led to this, or something else is inappropriately applying a victim tag to the PC and the other mods are registering that flag as they are supposed to.

Edit: Think I got simple slavery and deviously enslaved mixed up. The issue might be related to Simple Slavery and/or Devious Captures?

Edit2: Quick console check after the animation finished returned that CRDE was rolling a check for outcomes. Quick check shows this is in fact Deviously Enslaved. This shows a check for both enslaved and devices. This might be the culprit! Will play around with it.

Final Note: It appears that is was Deviously Enslaved after all. For those of you who have it enabled with Defeat, be sure to go to the Deviously Enslaved menu, go to the "Rape" section and turn both of the values to 0/0. This will prevent Deviously Enslaved from equipping bondage devices or enslaving your PC when they are the Aggressor!

I haven't check this solution extensively but it appears to work. Poor Ralof was raped repeatedly as I tested it out. Thanks for replying Jimmy, feel free to bounce off any other ideas you might have to me in a PM. I'll try not to clutter up this thread any more :)

I am having issues with Defeat not working 100% with creatures.  I get knocked down and the struggle bar comes up but the creatures just wander away. I have checked all the settings that seem to be related to getting this to work in SexLab, Aroused Creatures, Creature Framework and Defeat itself, but no luck. I read other threads and re-loaded/reset all the mods as well to no effect

All of the following does work:

• Defeat with non-creatures
  • Creature behavior and animations through Matchmaker
  • As mentioned, I get knocked down and can struggle but creatures don't take any further action

The only thing I noticed is in the Defeat list of allowed/disallowed races menu, they are both empty of any lists. They just say 'Allow all' or 'Disallow All'. I checked 'Allow All' to be safe, but no luck.

Anything I should check?

Thanks

Same here.

By pressing K Button it says i can´t surrender to this enemy.

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log